๐’๐Ž๐Ž๐ ๐€๐’ ๐ˆ ๐†๐„๐“ ๐‡๐Ž๏ฟฝ...

By daurbangoat

"I can take away the pain if you would only let me" More

CAST & COPYRIGHTS
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

1K 38 79
By daurbangoat

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐒
𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 𝟔𝐓𝐇 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎
𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀

"Damn gang, I still can't believe this shit"

"U did it broski. Congratulations!"

Me, Durk and the rest of my homies was at iHop this morning celebrating the release of my mixtape "Levon James"

It came out today at midnight and the streams been through the roof.

I only been doing this shit for a couple months and I'm already getting interviews and shit.

I just did my interview last month with Angela Yee on her podcast "Lip Service" and that's already at a million views.

Photo shoots and all, I can't lie. This shit still processing for a Nigga.

"Thanks twin"

"You know what u need now though?"

"Wha?"

"A lil girlfriend for publicity. U remember when I was dating Dej?"

"U tb that lil dike hoe?"

We all began laughing.

"Yeah man that was for a publicity stunt. U can do the same thing"

"Shidd who u think god for the public eye? Nicki Minaj still married?"

Durk laughed in response. We finally got our food after sitting there for an hour.

"Yeah , you need a young rap hoe. When we throw yo lil release party , see if u find a lil baddie in the crowd"

"Bet Bet"

"Matter fact. U remember when u was in Asian Doll video last month? You should try to talk to her"

"Lil folks was bad. See if she coming to my single release party tonight and if she is, I'm on her ass"

"Yeah nigga cause u need to fuck with somebody else other than Taraji ass. She got yo ass wilding out and shit"

"Man that bitch bogus. She gone leave a nigga while they in jail. I'm still sick over that shit"

"Man bitches leave niggas everyday gang. Don't let it turn you crazy"

Too late...

𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐘 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍
𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 𝟔𝐓𝐇 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎
𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀

I was on Instagram when I see those little bitches Ari and Kema state that their going to King Von's party tonight.

Now although Taraji and I don't fuck with him, I think it would be a perfect opportunity to shit on them hoes plus we can show off our outfits and even make a bag for promotion.

Ion know how Taraji will feel about this, so I decide I'm gonna call her before she feels like I did this on purpose like last time.

"Hello?"

"Hey bitch"

"Hey Dess, what's up?"

"Okay look so.. tonight your ex is throwing a mixtape release party-"

"Destiny! What the hell ?"

"Look hear me out. Now I say we go because we can shit on Kema and Ari. They gonna be there plus we can make some quick money andddd bitch we can show his ass that his presence isn't bothering nobody. "

Taraji was quiet for a minute then she sighed.

"Okay fine. Let me call Justice to see-"

"Uh sorry to inform you but Justice is going. Call your parents, u know they love the kids"

"Alright I'll call you back"

I may seem like I'm doing the wrong thing but nobody gone make my bitch feel uncomfortable and I mean nobody.

We got some bitches to stunt on.

𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐉𝐈 𝐒𝐓' 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑
𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 𝟔𝐓𝐇 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎
𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀

"So Justice when was you gonna tell me that you was going to Von's party tonight?"

"Tee Tee first off.. I'm your big sister. I don't need your permission to do anything, second off... he ain't do shit to me"

"Okay it doesn't matter. That's weird as fuck for you to go and not inform you. U always have been a backstabbing whore"

I hung up just shaking my head in disbelief.

I do not like drama , however; why not shit on these girls? They always have been shady towards me anyway.

Over a Nigga? That's what broke hoes do.

So why not? I can show off my fit and let the media see me.

I pick out my outfit and since Lolo was sleeping, I decided to wake him up.

"Hmm"

"Get up baby. We going to your grandma and grandaddy house"

"Mommy I'm tired of going there!"

"Lolo mommy will be back okay? I promise"

He frowned as we walked in the bathroom and I took him a bath.

Afterwards, I got him dressed and dropped him off at my parents house.

I really didn't eat today, so I decided to get some chipotle.

"Oh my god! You're Taraji St Claire!"

"Hey guys! Can I have a burrito to go please?"

"Of course, what would you like in it?"

.....

After eating my lunch, I went home and put on my little lashes.

Then I fixed my hair up a bit and headed outside to get in the car.

I met Destiny at her crib , so I can follow her.

I don't know who's giving her free tickets left and right but ian complaining.

She comes outside and my bitch looks great in her Chanel.

I love her, I can't even be mad at the bitch if I wanted to.

We was definitely twinning, looking bad asl as usual.

We pull up to the club and it was packeddd , Von must really been popping his shit in the A.

After arriving inside, y'all know shaderoom couldn't wait to post us. They literally just seen us, wtf!

Liked by tarajistclair, dessdior,justicestclair and 100K others
shaderoom:#TSRBffs Popular Social Influencers #DessDior and #TarajiStClair were since outside of Rapper #KingVon 's event earlier today! They are killing that co co Chanel combo. #Roomies, what do you think?

We turned up to the music, I'll never be a hater and shit on this man.

He actually can rap and sing a little.

To some weird request , we were invited backstage and those little bitches was back there.

"Ew look who it is?"

"Ariana please don't start with me bitch! You used to love me!"

"Love you? Girl I can't stand ur ass! U got my bestie, fucked up!"

All this drama and commotion stopped as soon as Von came back stage with some darkskin chick.

"Wassup y'all, this my girlfriend Asian Doll. We appreciate y'all for coming for real"

Oh so Von trynna be funny or something?

Well can't be towards me , cause I really can care less about them.

Maybe he doing it to spite Kema.

"Girlfriend? When y'all get together Von?" Kema asked.

"We been together for months, this the first time we going public together"

"Y'all cute or whatever" Ari joked. She definitely is hurt for her friend.

I'm so glad Destiny not like this.

"Uh we gotta go" I quickly stated leaving out.

This was weird as hell.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 246 11
"It ain't a secret , it just ain't nobody business"
40.4K 1.6K 21
สŸแดแดแด‹, แดส ษดแด€แดแด‡ แด แดษด, ษช แด‹ษดแดแดก แด€ษดแด… ษช'แด ๊œฐส€แดแด แด›สœแด‡ แด, ษช แด‹ษดแดแดก
240K 11.2K 50
~Season one ~ "When the rain hit the ground and the dirt turn to mud When the loyalty get real you treat yo homies like yo blood Stack yo cash up cu...
80.8K 1.7K 32
"๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐š ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ญ๐š ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ข ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค ๐ก๐š"