When the storm comes

By Bad4Lov

Last updated on (September 6, 2022). Find out what happens when one of the most famous gospel singers of the... More

Author's Note (Introduction)
Discernment
Get thee behind me Satan
A Knowing Spirit
The Sisters know
Kill. Steal and destroy.
To love and protect
Leave it all behind
The Sessions
Quintella
Thy hath Holy Hands
Introducing Quintella
Crossing Over P1.
Crossing Over P2.
Snakes in the Church
Plant the seed
Who's at the door?
My wife
She's Back
The Surprise
She hates me.
The hard truth P1
The Hard Truth P2.
Karen and Kierra P1
Saving Karen
Karen and Kierra P2
Karen and Kierra P3
Mama K: The authority P1.
Mama K: The authority P2
Karen and Kierra P4.
Why?
Talk it out
Demon Time
The sisters
A hard pill to swallow
For the love of her
The Sessions P2.
I slipped
Threatening
Cast List
Telling the sisters P1.
Telling the sisters P2
Telling the Sisters P3
The Sisters tells All
Demon Time P2: Drew's Revenge 😈
Forgiveness in question
The Sisters P.O.V
Visions of Raptures
The Full truth
The Sisters P2
Who's Child Is This?
In the case of Faith
And the results are...
Tamela vs. Tammy
A woman scorned P1.
A Woman Scorned P2.
Big Mouth Tammy
Letting Go
Aunt Jacky's
The Birthday Girl
Detroit vs. the Sheards
The Last session
Faith's Mother
Welcome Home
Vacation Time P1.
Vacation Time P2
A mini retreat
Vacation Time P3
Demon Time: Broke Pussy
Back home
Blessed & Highly Favored P1
Happy Family
Blessed & Highly Favored P2.

The after show

516 24 85
By Bad4Lov

Disclaimer: I do not own the Clark Sisters.

Notes: It's the last day of the vacation and the group went out leaving Karen in the resort alone.

After last nights sexual filled activities with her husband, Karen still couldn't feel her legs as she woke up looking to see what time it was.
"Shit?" Karen gasped as it was now 4pm in the afternoon. She literally slept the whole day away and she thought that Drew didn't even try to wake her up as she felt her husband had left her side.

"Really, Drew" Karen thought to herself as she knew he had left her out to dry. Now, everybody knew that they were definitely fuckin' last night. If they hadn't heard her screamin they were gonna know by the time she woke up late because usually whenever her and Drew had sex she would wake up late but never this late.

Groaning she decided to get up and take herself a nice warm bath as a second one was still needed. She wasn't sure if she was able to stand up on her feet all day since the bath from last night obviously did nothing for her. Usually she would get the feeling in her legs back by now but this one was taking forever. While taking a bath she decided that during sex Drew wasn't gonna be in charge no more cause he really liked fucking her up. But she had to admit she did love it when he got like that it made her want to be submissive as hell.

After she was done she changed into her clothes for today which was a pair of jeans that she had brought not to long ago, and a pink top. But while trying on her jeans she realized that it was tighter than before.

"I just tried these on earlier this month." She groaned to herself as she tried to suck her stomach in to fit into them but that proved to be too much work when it shouldn't have been that hard to do. It felt like these jeans took the wind out of her when she tried to suck in her stomach and usually that never happened.

"Shoot." She said unbuttoning them as she had pulled out her old pair of jeans. They were still cute but she really wanted to wear her new ones but she could barely wear her old jeans comfortably either. Getting over the fact that nothing seemed to fit her which she thought was weird she finally came out of her room ready for today.

"Jacky. Dorinda, Twinkie?" Karen called out for her sisters after not seeing them in the living room. She rolled her eyes checking their rooms and everybody was gone.

"I know those heffas didn't leave me." Karen huffed as she went out on the living rooms balcony to see if they were out in the pool but they weren't gettin' ready to cry when she normally didn't do because her feelings were hurt she called her sister, Dorinda.

"Hello?" Dorinda said as she was just swallowing some food. "Doe." Karen said over the phone as she sounded upset. "What's wrong?" Dorinda said eatin some chips. "You heffas left me?!" Karen asked them sniffling. "Girl couldn't nobody wake you up." Dorinda said as she was still eatin'. "Y'all eatin' without me?" Karen whined again as noticed how hungry she was and Dorinda tried not to laugh. "You sound so cute when you're mad." Doe teased her. "Be quiet, Doe." She lightly yelled as she was still sniffling.

"Where my husbands big head at?"

Karen asked her. "He's with the guys." Dorinda told them. "Is that Karen on the phone?" Jacky asked her as Karen heard her from afar and she could hearing her two oldest sisters Twinkie and Jacky snickering. "She's mad ain't she?" Twinkie asked Doe, "Mmhmm."Doe said trying not to laugh. "We tried waking her up." Jacky said. "I told her that everyone did chilee you were past out. Drew dicked you down forreal." Dorinda said hearing them last night. "Mmhm the whole house heard y'all nasty selves." Doe said with a hand on her hip. And Karen just had to nervously play with a strand of her hair. "Well, I couldn't help it." Karen lightly admitted.

"You want us to bring you back sumthin to eat?" Dorinda asked her and Karen pouted saying "Mmhmm."

After she got off the phone with her sisters Karen just decided to sit on the couch and watch some tv before they came back. She had already explored the resort before so there wasn't a need to do that. She thought about how far she come along and realized that if this was a couple of months ago they wouldn't have trusted her being alone. But she had done well and that she was truly proud of herself. While waiting for the rest of her family to get back, Karen decided that she was gonna fix her something to eat and after she was done eating she was still hungry. Usually, she wouldn't be this hungry. But she decided to ignore it taking a container of ice cream from the freezer that was already open and sitting down to eat it.

It was around 30 minutes later when they came back only to find, Karen yet again past out on the couch. "I can't wait to get me some of that chocolate ice cream." Dorinda said not knowing that her baby sister got to it first. Once they came into the house they saw, Karen knocked out on the couch. "Look at her she done went back to sleep after sleeping all day." Dorinda said as she had more bags of food in her hand. "Wake up girl!"

Dorinda shouted from afar knowing that Karen wasn't gonna wake up if she went over there to shake her awake. "Huh?" Karen asked her being startled by her sister. "Don't do that." Karen whined gettin' up from the couch to get her food as Dorinda went to go get the ice cream. "Now, I know-!" Dorinda said closing the freezer back. "Karen. I know you didn't eat that whole gallon of ice cream by yourself?!" Doe said upset and Karen lightly shrugged. "Y'all had some already and I was hungry." Karen said as she was looking for her plate. "I can see that." Jacky said opening up the refrigerator and seeing that half the food wasn't in there either. "I'm glad we went back out before we came here." Jacky mumbled to herself.

But as they were eating Karen started noticing more smells than what she normally would and it was making her sick to her stomach as she put her wrist over mouth, Doe noticed her.
"Girl you good?" Dorinda asked her baby sister and Karen just nodded her head as she went back to eatin'. "I don't know somethin' makin' my stomach turn." Karen said as she continued to open up her bag of food taking it out. "I'm a go take this ova there to eat." Karen said choosing to eat at the kitchen table instead of staying at the island but that gave her more room to lean back comfortably and she felt a little better.

Once she was done eating her food. She was looking at Drew's food. "Not uh you just got done with a whole two plates." Drew said not wanting to share. "I'm hungry too." He said having only ate once while they were out since it was a good amount of food and Karen wasn't there to eat any of it.

"Pleaseee." Karen whined poutin' and Drew let her have some of his food but she ended up eating half of it again. Then once he left to go get some napkins he came back and the food was gone. "Karen I know your greedy self ain't eat all my food?" Drew asked her and Karen sat there with no shame. "I'm sorry but I'm still hungry."

Karen said shrugging her shoulders and Drew just shook his head ordering room service.
When that came she did the same thing and Jacky saw how Drew would block Karen's hand from eatin his food after she literally just had a fourth plate.

"Karen!" Jacky yelled at her. "Let that man eat his food." Jacky yelled at her. "Thank you sista!" Drew playfully said as he went back to eatin. But she only stopped for a little while of trying to get his food until, Drew turned around and looked at her to stop. "Karen over here eatin' everybody out of a house and a home!" Jacky hollered as Karen had got some of her snacks that she was eatin.'

"That's why I ate my food in the car before comin' in." Greg said knowing he wasn't about to give his sister-in-law none of his food and Dorinda chuckled. "Drew you should've did what Greg did you know your wife is greedy when it comes to food." Doe said trying not to laugh even more seeing the annoyed look on his face at his wife.

"You betta stop before I give you sumthin' else to eat." Drew said which was a threat at this point and Karen immediately stopped turning her back to look towards the tv.
"That's what I thought." He said and her sisters tried not to laugh.

Right then and there everyone knew that Drew did a numba on her because before she would've still tried to play in his face like he ain't put it down. But Karen really couldn't take no mo' of his dick. He had that demon dick that made her act right.

But, Jacky handed a bag of chips to Karen. "Leave that man's food alone chilee." She chuckled as Karen took the bag of chips and started eating them.

And then, somehow they all got on the topic of last night after, Drew's food came from room service. "Now, I would ask if everything was alright last night after hearing somebody but I'm gonna not ask." Jacky said as she heard Karen sound as if she was actually crying last night.

"Cause that ain't none of my business." She said being somewhat of a concerned big sister and all Karen could do was try not to laugh cause, Drew was fucking her so good that it did make her cry not once but twice.

So, she figured that Drew got her back for making him get bitched out all those months ago and now she knew that Drew don't be playin when it comes to his demon dick.
Because now all she wanted to do was act right for her man but she will fuck a bitch up over her man too.

"Everything was peachy." Karen said as she smiled looking at her man and Drew gave her a quick smile back going back to eating his food and then they moved onto other topics. "But I need to buy some new clothes when we go back home because don't nuthin' fit." Karen said still rubbing the bottom of her stomach as her jeans felt like they were cuttin' off the circulation in her. "Mh, interesting." Dorinda said arching an eyebrow while looking at Karen. "Cause you just seem bloated to me." Doe said. "I feel bloated." Karen said sighing as she lightly stretched out in her chair. "Drew you still eatin?" Karen asked her husband as she turned her head towards him and put her chin on the chair poutin' as he saw he was almost done with his plate of food.

"You still not gonna give me some?" She asked still feeling a little bit hungry and Drew shook his head no pointin' to the other bag of chips over on the counter for her to eat instead. And Glynn got them for her cause Drew was not leaving his plate unattended again and she thanked, Glynn.

"Danggg Karen how many times did you eat since we came back?" Dorinda asked her baby sister. "I don't know." Karen said shrugging her shoulders. "Mmm maybe 5 or 6 times." Karen said and Jacky's mouth dropped open. "Whattt?" Karen said looking at their oldest sister and Karen looked at Twinkie who turned her head. "Nuthin' that's just a lot for one person." Jacky said putting emphasis on one but it flew over, Karen's head and Dorinda looked at Jacky eyeing each other. But then, Jacky started laughin' and Dorinda started laughing. "Twinkie what they laughin' at?" Karen asked her. "You chilee what else?" Twinkie said trying not to wheeze. "I don't know what's so funny." Karen said in her raspy voice. "Whewww." Jacky wheezed and Jacky basically gave, Dorinda a high five.

To be continued...

Notes:

How y'all liked this chapter?

What y'all think of it?

Poor, Drew he had to order him some more food from room service.

And po' Dorinda she just wanted some dang ice cream. 😭

The sisters know something that Karen doesn't know what could it be...? 🌚

And only 4 more chapters are left until this story is over! 🤗♥️

Comments or thoughts?

Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.3K 867 46
READ THIS STORY WITH CAUTION! PLEASE! It can get very triggering so if you're easily trigger don't read this!
30.8K 2.7K 20
what happens when someone targets on shehnaaz. family. what will she do to protect her family and from enemy and how eventually that enemy becomes he...
Take Me By Ashley

Fanfiction

234K 7.5K 56
We all put up walls, but we never expected them to be knocked down by someone we never saw coming.
3.6K 167 23
Kia worked so hard to get to where she was, her final skate before the big competition, she was ready, she was prepared. She had her family, her frie...