𝐂𝐘𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋. niklaus mikae...

By pamphrasing

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ᴍᴇʟ ᴘᴀʀᴋᴇʀ ʜᴀꜱ ɴᴏ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇꜱᴛ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ ᴜᴘ ɪɴ ᴍʏꜱᴛɪᴄ ꜰᴀʟʟꜱ ᴅʀᴀᴍᴀ. ᴛᴏᴏ ʙᴀᴅ ꜱʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴇꜱɴ'ᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴄʜ... More

prologue
aesthetic
one
two
three
four
five
season three
one
two
three
four
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
season four
one
two
three
four
five
six

five

8.1K 327 87
By pamphrasing

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

Season 3: Episode 5, The Reckoning

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

𝕮𝖔𝖉𝖆 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕸𝖊𝖑 𝖜𝖆𝖑𝖐𝖊𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖈𝖍𝖔𝖔𝖑 𝖎𝖓 𝖘𝖎𝖑𝖊𝖓𝖈𝖊, 𝖓𝖊𝖎𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖆𝖉𝖉𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖕𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖙 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖗𝖔𝖔𝖒,

"We need to talk about the merge, Mel." Malacoda started and watched as his sister froze for a moment but just continued walking as if he said nothing. "You can't just ignore it."

"We are not going through with it." She stated firmly not bothering to look back at him and instead heading towards the gym.

"We might have to."

"You don't know that."

Grabbing ahold of her arm, Coda spun his sister around so their identical brown eyes met. "We can't let Lucas and Olivia do the merge."

"We also can't kill them. If we don't find a way to free Kai, then having Liv and Luke merge is the next best thing." Mel shoved her brother off and continued towards the gym, ignoring the look of a few seniors.

"And Dad wins."

"He won't win."

"Yes, he will. He got rid of Malachai and the moment Luke wins the merge he'll be the leader of the Gemini Coven and come after us...it's not like we can kill him after that." Coda states, his voice void of his emotion, "You could be the next Leader."

"We could become vampires? Our lives cease to be linked to the Leader of the Coven and we can kill them all." The elder siblings suggests, ignoring his last statement and her head coming up with scenarios of what would happen to them if they lived forever.

"I'm not giving up my magic." The younger twin retorts and Mel merely sighs and pushed the door to the gym open revealing Klaus who was speaking to Elena regarding her classmate's lives. Bonnie and Matt stood off to the side, not knowing what to do.

"And we are not discussing this further." She shoots back and the hybrid perks up at the sound of her voice.

"Mel, lovely of you to join us." He grins speeding next to her, incredibly close. Coda clears his throat and the hybrid's face turns displeased at his presence, "Coda."

Suddenly, Bekah storms in, dragging Care's boy-toy along with her. Klaus' eyes turned towards his sister and the wolf before he spoke up, "I'd like you all to meet my sister Rebekah. Word of warning...She can be quite mean."

"Don't be an ass." Rebekah threw the wolf into her brother's arms but not before glaring over at him for his remark.

"Leave him alone!" The doppelganger shouts pleadingly.

"Yeah, as if that's going to work." Melinoe muttered though the Bennet witch heard her and glared. "Keep looking at me like that Beatrice and I'm going to cut out your fucking spleen."

"I'm going to make this very simple...Every time I attempt to turn a werewolf into a vampire hybrid, they die during the transition. It's quite horrible, actually." Klaus begins to explain and bites into his wrist before shoving it into Tyler's mouth much like he had done with Ray, "I need you to find a way to save my hybrids, Bonnie. And for Tyler's sake...You better hurry."

Mel sighed as Klaus snapped the wolf's neck whilst Elena, Matt and Bonnie were shocked and unable to speak for a few seconds. The hybrid merely smirked over in the twin's direction.

"Something tells me Care's not going to be happy about this," Mel spoke breaking the silence making Coda roll his eyes.

Matt kneels down next to his friend and whispered to his body, "He killed him."

"I hope he stays dead." The male siphoner says loudly earning a glare from the human, but it was Matt Donovan. Who would be afraid of him?

"He's not dead dimwits. Niklaus' blood will put him through the transition into a hybrid. Granted, he doesn't end up like the first batch." Mel announces, scrolling through her phone.

"And if Bonnie's successful, he'll live through his transition. Go on, then. Go and fetch your grimoires and enchantments and what-not. I'll hold on to Elena...for safekeeping. Melinoe and Malacoda are staying here too." Klaus states, shooing the human and witch off. The twins roll their eyes once their names were mentioned.

"So, this is the latest doppelgänger. The original one was much prettier." Bekah examines the brunette who tries her hardest to not feel intimidated by the pretty and dangerous blonde.

"Pretty sure they all look the same." Coda pipes up, leaning his head against the wall, "The personality, however, is the real game-changer."

"Enough. Rebekah, take the wolf boy elsewhere, would you?" Rebekah throws her brother a dirty look and begins to drag Tyler behind her by his arm.

"Just ignore her. Petty little thing."

"You're one to talk," Mel mutters under her breath though the hybrid merely shoots her a look.

"Stefan..." Elena pipes up after a while making the twins finish their intense battle of thumb war and see Stefan walk into the gym.

"How cute," Coda cooes, looking between the two with a teasing expression, "A lover's reunion."

"Klaus." He simply states, ignoring the younger siphoner.

"This is going to end well," Mel mumbles leaning her head against her brother's shoulder.

"I'm looking forwards to it," The male siphon whispers, eyes darting between the doppelganger, vampire, and hybrid, "Man, I want some popcorn."

"Caramel?" Mel says with a smirk making Coda look back at her with an identical one. The younger siphoner reminiscing fondly about the sweet treat he had eaten on the day he had killed his mother.

"Ah, that brings back memories."

Melinoe was about to speak up, but the boring doppelganger yelled over at Stefan, "No! Stefan, don't. He's not going to hurt me. He already said..."

Klaus cuts her off by vamp speeding over and hits her so hard that she falls on the floor. Stefan rushes over to Klaus, his fangs out but Klaus grabs him by the throat.

Mel and Coda burst out laughing.

"Do it again! Do it again!" Coda exclaims, cheering making Klaus grin. Mel holds a hand over her mouth to stop herself, but it didn't work especially when she saw the look on Elena's face.

Mel snickered and Klaus merely smirked at her with an amused look.

"She means nothing to you? Your lies just keep piling up." Niklaus hisses, holding the vampire by the neck against a wall.

Oh, how she wouldn't mind that position.

"Let her go! I'll do whatever you want, you have my word!" Stefan pleads, struggling to get out of Klaus' grasp which only tightened.

"Your word doesn't mean much. I lived by your word all summer, during which time I never had to resort to this..." Klaus told Stefan and held the vampire by the neck against a wall tighter than before, and began to compel him. Mel and Coda really couldn't be asked to get involved. "Stop fighting."

"Don't do this, don't do this." The vampire begs as a last resort, but the hybrid just ignores him.

"I didn't want to. All I wanted was your allegiance. Now I'm going to have to take it."

"Don't...Don't..." The ripper continues to plead.

"You will do exactly as I say when I say it. You will not run, you will not hide, you will simply just obey." Klaus compels Stefan and this time the vampire couldn't resist.

"I thought you were the dog." Coda insults the hybrid to which he turns around and glares at him.

"Shut it, Coda," Klaus demanded of the siphoner, but he merely gave him the middle finger.

"No. Stefan!"

"Now kill them. Ripper." The hybrid orders his pet. Stefan vamps out and rushes over to Dana and sucks her dry. "Mel, Coda, go find Rebekah."

The twins glare over at the hybrid but get up nonetheless and begin to head out the gym, though they do insult the hybrid in unison, 

"Bitch."

"Where's Tyler?" Care asks as Mel and Coda walk through the door and into the classroom.

"Dead." Mel replies bluntly and Caroline's eyes widened at the sight of her and the news she'd been given. "Sort-of."

"What did you do to him?" The blonde vampire questions the other blonde vampire.

"Think of it as he's having a nap. When he wakes up, he'll be a hybrid." Rebekah explains to the younger vampire not really caring about her boyfriend's state.

"Given he lives through the transformation," Coda adds on, and Bekah smiles and nods her head towards him.

"You're not helping. Either of you."

Caroline puts her ear to Tyler's chest to check for a heartbeat. Rebekah is swiping through pictures on the phone and sees a picture of Stefan and Elena

"Ugh. Vomit." Bekah continues scrolling through Care's phone ignoring the cute moment the blonde and brunette were having whilst Coda kicked the wolf's body.

"Is that my neck... Mel, why is that doppelganger bitch wearing my necklace?" Rebekah shoves Caroline's phone into her face and Mel examines the photo seeing the vervain necklace Stefan had given Elena when they started dating. Before the siphoner could reply, the Original got up and began walking out the door,

"Stay here."

Mel left Coda with Caroline and a dead Tyler to get some snacks from the vending machine.

"Where's Rebekah?"

"Fucking hell." She yelped, turning around to see Niklaus standing behind her, "I swear to whatever dog you pray to; I'm going to pop every fucking blood vessel in your brain until you're begging me to stop."

"I always assumed you'd be the one begging...but definitely not for me to stop." He grinned, ignoring the roll of Mel's eyes.

"You're infuriating."

"You've said."

Klaus merely gave her an innocent look, and she looked him over. The siphoner's eyes narrowed at his shit-eating grin, "What did you do? You're wearing that...look."

"I didn't realize I had a look." He retorted, watching as she turned around and bent down to grab her snacks from the machine.

"Mhm, It says 'I've done something remarkably evil and I'm proud.'" Mel gasped dramatically, turning back to the hybrid with a grin of her own, "Tell me you didn't murder a puppy."

Even she wasn't that evil.

"I can assure you, no puppies have been harmed."

"Nice to know you have some form of morals."

"Actually, puppies are on my agenda for next week."

"And there it is." Mel and Klaus had smiles on their faces as they continued their banter until Klaus realized he had been staring at her for too long and cleared his throat.

"Where is my dead soon-to-be hybrid?" He inquired and Mel watched him pull out a vial of blood.

"You found the solution?"

"Let's call it an experiment." He tugged on her hand and followed her directions towards the classroom that held his sister, the two blonde vampires, a hybrid in transition, and Coda.

"Well, the verdict's in. The Original witch says the doppelgänger should be dead." Niklaus announces gaining everyone's attention. Tyler looked scared and had been trying to get off the floor though he merely fell back down and continued groaning at the pain he felt.

Rebekah was being taught how to use Instagram by Coda.

"Does that mean we can kill her?" Bekah asks excitedly, her hands itching to kill the doppelganger.

Mel couldn't blame her.

"What? No, I called dibs." Coda whines and the blonde Original shoots him a look. The two engage in a stare-off.

"No, I'm fairly certain it means the opposite."

"What?!" The Original broke eye-contact with the siphoner and sped towards the younger vampire, putting her arms around Caroline from behind and pulls her back, restraining her from moving. Caroline tries to break free but her strength was no match for an Rebekah. Mel and Coda stand back and watch with interest as Klaus kneels down to Tyler's squirming figure with the vial of blood.

"Call it a hunch..." Klaus trails off, holding the vial in arms reach for the transitioning hybrid, "Elena's blood. Drink it."

"No! No, no, no, Tyler, don't! Mel, help!" Care protests, looking over at the brunette with pleading eyes.

"If he doesn't feed, he'll die anyway." The female siphoner spoke up with a shrug and Klaus nodded.

"Consider this an experiment. It's okay." Klaus continues and watches as Tyler begins to drink the blood. "There we go. Good boy."

Tyler begins to splutter out coughs, earning a yell from Caroline. He rolls around on the floor groaning and writhing in pain.

"Soooo dramatic." Coda rolled his eyes earning a glare from the hybrid.

Tyler clutches onto his head and begins to scream though everyone had remained unfazed. The once-wolf's eyes shift to gold with veins drawling below his eyes and fangs forming.

Nowhere near as hot as Klaus.

Klaus turned to Mel, a grin on his face as he watched the brunette meet his blue eyes. "Well, that's a good sign."

Melinoe flung herself onto her bed before the ringing of her phone made her groan and she shoved her hand into her pocket to retrieve it.

Without looking at the Caller ID she answered it with a snappy tone, "I'm sorry but Melinoe can't come to the phone right now because she doesn't feel like entertaining the idea of social interaction. Be sure to call back never."

Before she could end it, Klaus' voice piped up, "Whatever happened to get you into this mood, sweetheart?"

"Some dickhead kidnapped me for a month." She said jokingly, staring up at her ceiling.

"I wouldn't call it kidnapping." He defended himself making Mel roll her eyes.

"My bed is really soft." She hummed, stretching her arms out and throwing her phone onto the pillow after putting it on speakerphone.

"What?"

"I forgot how soft my bed is after sleeping in trashy motels for a month."

Niklaus swallowed the guilt he felt and instead put on a cocky smirk though she couldn't see, as he drove down the highway, "I should try it out sometime."

"Keep dreaming."

"Goodnight Mel." He said softly and the siphoner ignored the knot in her stomach and replied in the same tone,

"Goodnight Klaus."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

413K 8.8K 34
❝𝗪𝗲 𝗕𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴❞ ✧ ೃ༄ 𝖶𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗇𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗁 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝗅𝗈𝗈𝖽𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗍 𝖾𝗒𝖾𝗌 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗐𝖾'𝗋𝖾 𝖻𝗈𝗍𝗁 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗎𝗉 𝖺𝗇𝖽...
9.2K 405 10
"𝖋𝖆𝖒𝖊, 𝖑𝖎𝖖𝖚𝖔𝖗, 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊, 𝖌𝖎𝖛𝖊 𝖎𝖙 𝖙𝖔 𝖒𝖊 𝖘𝖑𝖔𝖜𝖑𝖞 𝖕𝖚𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖘 𝖔𝖓 𝖒𝖞 𝖜𝖆𝖎𝖘𝖙, 𝖉𝖔 𝖎𝖙 𝖘𝖔𝖋𝖙𝖑𝖞." ༒༒...
120K 3.1K 49
"𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐧, 𝐚𝐡 𝐈 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨" 𝖠𝗋𝖺𝖻𝖾𝗅𝗅𝖺 𝖯𝗂𝖾𝗋𝖼𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗀�...
17.6K 437 12
[ ABANDONED ] "Living or dying. Which is better?" [ KOL MIKAELSON X OC ] [ TVD SEASON 3-4 ]