can't be friends ꕥ angus clo...

By benznarcotic

bts of euphoria's most cherished couple fem oc x angus cloud More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen

❁ུ۪ mikayla barnes

10.2K 274 101
By benznarcotic

Meet Mikayla Barnes, new breakout star of HBO's hit show 'Euphoria'

mikayla barnes (born on july 21, 1999, in los angeles, california) is an american actress and model. she rose to fame early this year in her breakout tv role of euphoria, playing 'sophia raine' a character that has stolen the hearts of millions.

barnes made it to the big screen after season 1 premiered in 'Jennifer's Body' a film directed by Karyn Kusama making a hefty 54.6 million in the box offices.

she's also been featured on numerous magazines since then such as cosmopolitan, rolling stone, and variety.

RELATIONSHIPS

barnes has been very vocally open about being bisexual. her first public relationship was with madonna's daughter, lourdes leon. the two started dating in the beginning of 2019 and split in mid 2020. leon confirmed she had been cheating on mikayla with timothee chalamet who also was cheating on lily rose depp with lourdes during this time. when barnes was approached about this situation by paparazzi she responded, "yeah, um, the both of them could go fuck themselves. also, lily please hit my line."

her second relationship was with outer banks actress, madison bailey. the two began dating the end of 2020 and broke up early 2021. it was a clean breakup and both girls mentioned they're still close and blamed their fallout on long distance.

currently, barnes is single but has been rumored to be seeing her costar, angus cloud who is also her love interest on the show but both parties have denied the rumor and stated they're just close friends.

liked by anguscloud and 2,018,612 others
euphoria sophia
tagged @miikie
view comments

user my favorite character 😩

miikie 🤍

alexademie pretty girl 🖤
miikie liked this comment!

hunterschaefer angel
miikie liked this comment!

user she's so pretty

zendaya definition of a ride or die 🐐

user she's gonna eat this season

anguscloud my girl.
miikie love you angus.
user just date irl at this point
user literally lmaoo they're always hanging out off set like 🙄

my girl
are you on your
way to z's??

my girl
we're about to play
mario kart rn

my girl
i miss you broo
hurry tf uppp

angus <3
chill i'm on my way i just
got caught in traffic

angus <3
you suck at mario kart

angus <3
i know everyone kicking
your ass rn lmaooo
my girl disliked this message!

"you bitch!" alexa cursed getting hit by another obstacle.

mikayla laughed leaning her head on hunter's shoulder watching as they played the game.

"mickie can you please get me a water bottle from the fridge?" barbie asks and mikayla nods her head getting up from the couch and making her way into zendaya's kitchen.

she opens up the fridge and reaches in to get a bottle of water just as the doorbell rings. "don't worry i'll get it!" she calls out to everyone excitedly.

barbie catches the water bottle when mikayla threw it and laughed at her giddiness.

"she loves that man." z mutters under her breath receiving murmurs of agreement from everyone else in the living room.

as soon as mikayla opened the door her arms were wrapped around angus' neck and he laughed lifting her up. "i missed you." she mutters into his neck.

it's been about two weeks since the last time mikayla saw angus which was at the season 2 premiere of euphoria. after that night she had to fly to new york for a couple shoots while he headed back to oakland to visit family.

"i missed you more, mama." his hands ran up her back and he caught eyes of their friends mimicking making out faces to taunt them which got them an eyeroll. if angus was being honest with hisself, he had no idea what mikayla and him were. angus assumed they were friends because they never had the boyfriend-girlfriend talk but if they were just friends mikayla wouldn't be giving him the silent treatment anytime she found out he was talking to another girl.

angus has had this conversation with mikayla for a little over three years.

when the two met in 2018 he instantly vibed with her, i mean he had to since she would be playing his girlfriend but he never really connected with people on that level that easily, more importantly that fast.

the more scenes they had with eachother, the more they hung out, the more real it felt. all he knew was he messed with mikayla heavy and if she didn't want to put a label on it he would respect that, but that also meant he felt like he was free to talk to whoever the fuck he wanted.

"you barely even call me anymore, that's crazy. you hollywood now?" he teased setting her back down on the floor and smiling down at her.

"stop. never. come on, you know you're my favorite person." she says keeping her arms wrapped around his neck.

"mhm yeah i know, hollywood."

mikayla pushes her body away from his as he laughed. she was so easy to tease. "don't call me that."

he took his shoes off and they headed to the living room area. angus made his rounds, dapping everyone in the room as mikayla sat next to hunter again.

"ay pass me a controller." angus was handed a white one and he took a seat next to algee making small conversation with him as he started up a new game and he picked his character.

he laughed at something algee said and glanced at mikayla beckoning her over with his head, missing her body next to his already.

a smile took over her face and she walked over to him. angus opened his arms letting her sit sideways on his lap. "you eat today?" he asks not worrying about anyone else hearing since they were all yelling about the game or indulging in their own conversations.

"yeah. z ordered pizza so i'm full." he nods his head in satisfaction smiling when her hand cupped his chin to play with his beard.

"can't catch me bitch." angus says dodging one of the obstacles alexa had her character do. he received laughs from the group and mikayla smiled admiring the side of his face.

⋯⋯⋯ ˁᱸᲲᱸˀ ⋯⋯⋯⋯  

authors note:
just a small introduction

i'm just testing out the waters with
this one....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291K 1.8K 32
Mostly Waltons! Request are closed not edited yet
83.7K 722 16
Asʜᴛʀᴀʏ ᴀɴᴅ Vɪᴄᴛᴏʀɪᴀ ɢʀᴇᴡ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ... // 𝐷𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑏𝑙𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑚𝑒 , ʏᴏᴜʀ 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒄𝒓𝒂𝒛𝒚 𝑰𝒇 𝒊𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏'𝒕 ,𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑖𝑛...
3.3K 96 9
"Their my family, always will be. Nobody seems to understand that." EUPHORIA OC X OC MATURE THEMES ©loverrandhaterr
26.7K 454 12
𝙍𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝘿𝙧𝙪𝙜 𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙚𝙯𝙘𝙤 𝙀𝙪𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙖 𝙆𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙇𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙧 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙙- 𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘤𝘩 10𝘵𝘩 2023 𝙀𝙣...