History

By jjwho_notme

(On hold) Book 2 of 3: History (Miss Lois POV) 'She spun my chair round to face her, "That was cruel." She gr... More

1. She Doesn't Even Know Me
2. Thursday
3. A Few Days
4. Her
5. My Office
6. I'll see you
7. Get Out
8. Making It Obvious
9. Art Club
10. I Want You
11. New Rules
12. A Bit Protective
14. Flirting
15. Glue
16. Territory
17. Threatened
18. I Have To
19. Please
20. Goodbye

13. Drive You Home

236 21 56
By jjwho_notme

Logan still couldn't wrap her head around the fact that I wanted to drive her home.

She looked at me in disbelief, "You want to take me home?" 

"Yes Logan, I do." 

For the four hundredth time.

I opened the driver side door and Logan got in the passenger side.

"Just don't judge my driving." I laughed.

"I'll try my best." She smiled.

"Thank you."

I turned the ignition in my awful little car. I probably should've said don't judge the car...

We'd stopped at a red light and I had time to think about how sexy Logan can be.

Turns out, really sexy.

"What?" She questioned.

"And you thought I was the jealous one huh?" I said, rather amused.

"So you did hear what they were saying?"

Unfortunately.

"Yeah... Thank you." I smiled.

"I hate it when people don't respect you," She growled.

I don't know what it is about that growl thing but god damn...

"I mean, I probably looked like a right idiot but I don't really care." She sighed.

"I thought you were pretty hot." I grinned as the light turned green.

"You what?"

"I like it when you get mad. Well, apart from when you're mad at me." I smirked mischievously.

Logan mad just gets me in all kinds of ways.

Apparently, we had turned down her road already. That was bloody quick, wasn't it...

"Wanna come in? There's no one home."

Yes, I really do but I don't want to sound desperate.

 "Is your dog home?" I questioned.

"Yeah, he's sitting right there in the window." She said, pointing to where Alfred was.

"Definitely yes," I said.

She laughed, "Come on then." 

We got out of the car and I followed Logan to her door.

I'm nervous, why am I nervous?

I'm just coming in for... I don't actually know why I'm coming in...

As soon as I saw Alfred I crouched down to say hello, I later learned this was a mistake.

He was jumping up at me trying to lick my face.

"Hello there Alfred, you're very excited aren't you." I laughed.

"You coming in or are you just gonna stand by the door?" I heard Logan shout.

Eventually, I managed to escape him and found Logan in the kitchen unsurprisingly.

I didn't quite know where to stand so I stood directly in front of Logan.

Listen, we're not used to big rooms.

God damn, she looks good on that counter.

"Well hello there gorgeous, fancy seeing you here," She smirked.

That's a new one.

I noticed Logan's drink and remembered the events that happened 7 weeks ago.

"Doesn't this seem a bit familiar to you?"

 "I don't quite know what you mean, Miss." She said, emphasising the last part.

That is not supposed to turn me on.

"I'll have to remind you then," I said as the heat rose to my face.

I smirked, slowly taking my jacket off and placing it on the stool. My eyes never left hers as I took her drink out of her hand, just like last time but instead placed it even further away.

I lightly traced my finger from her abdomen to the centre of her collarbones, I could feel the heat radiating through her shirt. 

She moved her legs to either side of my waist, allowing me to get closer to her.

I gently bit my lip, grabbing her collar and slowly moving my face towards her ear, brushing my cheek against hers. I could hear her heart pounding in her chest, her breath getting shakier and shakier.

"Starting to remember yet?" I taunted. 

"I might be." She calmly replied.

I softly kissed the corner of her jaw, "How about now?"

"Hmm, I don't know." She said.

I'll give it to her, she's good at hiding it, but I know how to get to her.

I placed another kiss further along her jaw, getting closer to her chin.

"Maybe you should try again." She said, her voice slightly hoarse.

I hesitated for a second, enjoying being this close to her before gently brushing my bottom lip across hers.

Logan finally let out a moan and I immediately knew I'd succeeded.

A huge smirk made its way onto my face but just as I was about to move away Logan wrapped her legs around me, causing me to fall placing my hands on her chest to stabilise myself. 

Oh...

"Tell me to stop," She demanded.

"I don't want you to stop." I managed to push out.

She instantly crashed her lips onto mine, digging her nails into the back of my neck. I really fucking want her. 

I entangled my hands in her hair, tugging at it slightly as a growl escaped her throat. I grinned in approval, pushing every inch of my body against hers.

I needed her.

I picked her up and carried her to the couch, dumping her onto it, our lips never parting. I climbed on top of her, straddling her legs and kissing every inch of her neck. I feel like a fire, burning up from the sensation of finally being able to touch her. It was like a bomb, as soon as our lips touched, everything exploded, the sharp shards equal to the tingling sensation I get whenever her fingers brush against me.

She tastes like ecstasy, feels like royalty and looks like everything I want. 

She guided my head up to her lips, She traced my bottom lip with her tongue, almost begging for entry. I parted them slightly and she slipped her tongue inside, exploring every inch of me.

I couldn't control it I just had to push myself into her. Her grip on me tightened and her eyes grew primal like I was her prey. 

"Fuck." I groaned into her mouth, pulling away to try and catch my breath.

"You... Fuck. You are incredible."

"Don't go yet." She blurted out.

"You think I'm going anywhere after that?" I said, raising my eyebrow.

She flipped her hair to one side, leaning on her elbows with me still straddling her. 

I nearly fucked her...

If I didn't stop when I did, I would have fucked her.

I've got some serious control issues around her.

"You are so beautiful." She whispered, causing me to blush.

"Well, what do you wanna do now?" She asked, resting her hands on my hips.

"I wanna do that again." I grinned. 

She immediately brought her lips to mine, kissing me slowly. I finally realised how she actually feels about me. My hand fell to her chest, lightly grabbing her shirt. I could do this for hours.

It felt honest, like she was wearing her heart on her sleeve. Every movement carefully thought out and synchronised with me. It's like we were made for each other.

She gently pulled away, resting her head against mine.

I looked up at her, still flustered, "How am I supposed to be able to look at you in class now that I know you can do that?"

"Oh Miss Lois, did you forget you have your own private office." She said, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Oh my god." I laughed.

I can't wait to think about this for the next few days.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 11.2K 90
~ girlxgirl ~ womanxwoman ~ ****Mature Content, Strong Language, Sexual Content, Violence/Abuse**** This is the sequel to I Loved You Before I Met...
672K 23.7K 40
"Why are you watching me?" There was a grogginess in her tone that I found extremely alluring. I shouldn't be finding it alluring, I should be mainta...
1.7M 58.6K 187
"Olly you scared me," I spoke and she smiled up at me. "It's nice to know you care about me," she adjusted her maroon beanie. my skin burned at her...
53.5K 1.8K 90
She gazed into her dark brown eyes with lust and pain. A rose as red as her tainted lips she'd put behind her ear, still holding it there, never want...