๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž || ๐’...

By kaged107

Sakusa was going through a lot at home, at school, in general; his parents fighting, the bullying, his cousin... More

Beginning of the End
Last moment
"Omi-Kun"

Decisions๏ฟผ

72 3 0
By kaged107

   I stare at the tree above, lunch next to me; usually at this time Komori would be telling me about his plans for us this weekend, I would always disagree but still ended up going. As I lay daydreaming I heard what I call satan's scream or the bell, I slowly pack my things up and head inside.

I look towards the window ignoring what my teacher was saying and zoned out, I thought about what's keeping me here, on Earth, the more I think about it I have nothing Komori's gone, I don't care for a future, I don't have or plan on having a crush, and my family doesn't care about me; so maybe I should follow in my cousins footsteps.

I look at the ground watching as my feet trudged towards my house, not a home because it never felt like one. When I opened the door I was meet with my father sleeping on the couch, when you first meet him you wouldn't think his such a bad guy but he has the a temper and gets abusive when upset, I walk past my parents room looking in to see my mother passed out on the bed; my mom used to be and still kinda is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen but she got trapped in a abusive relationship and went in a spiral after that.

I place the final pillow on my bed and hop in it, should I really do it? Should I really end it all? Most people in this type of dilemma would cry and say I won't and decide to not do it but I'm not most people, also I won't like to be with my cousin again, my real family.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 57.6K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
1.5M 34.6K 59
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.4M 32.1K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
824K 33.1K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...