Still Shots. {ERENXREADER}

By ianhecoxluvsu

{NSFW warning for this fic!!} You sell nude photos online to pay for your expensive tuition at Paradis Univer... More

☆1☆
☆2☆
☆3☆
☆4☆
☆5☆
☆6☆
☆8☆
★9★-Eren.
☆10☆
☆11☆
☆12☆
☆13☆
☆14☆
✩15✩
☆16☆
☆17☆
☆18☆
☆19☆
☆20☆
★21★-Eren.
☆22☆
The end :,)
✩✩✩✩✩✩

☆7☆

1.8K 44 88
By ianhecoxluvsu

Author's note: Mild NSFW warning? I mean it's not too intense but I feel as if I should still give this warning! Also might double post since I wrote this on Thursday LOL. Enjoy the extra chapter! You're welcome :3

☆☆

It's been a week since I last saw Eren. I was concerned about whether that call was affecting his attendance. But judging from Sasha and the others, no one seemed too concerned. It was Friday and Sasha and I were walking to our classes before I finally decided to say something.

"Hey, have you seen Eren around?" I ask her curiously, trying not to sound too concerned. She looks at me as she drinks some tea from her job. She shrugs her shoulders.

"Nope. But don't worry. He usually ghosts for a week or two and comes back like nothing happened. He's usually busy with family stuff. At least that's what he always says," Sasha obliviously replies. I haven't even known Eren for more than a month and even I know that sounds like a lie. Or maybe they know it isn't true but they don't want to meddle.

I didn't ask any questions after that. I didn't want to make it seem like I cared too much. It'd be a bit too suspicious. But when we walked around campus, I looked for Armin and Mikasa. Just to see their faces. What they looked like, or if they even cared in the slightest that he was gone. But when I did catch them around campus, they seemed fine. Mikasa is always hard to tell because she never really physically expresses how she's feeling. At least from what I've noticed.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

After class and realizing Eren still isn't here, Sasha walked me to my car.

"Oh yeah, We're having a little get-together tomorrow. We want you to come so we can get to know you better since you've been a total stranger," Sasha teases my recent absence. I chuckle at her teasing before responding.

"Yeah, I'll go. Where at?" I ask her. She shrugs her shoulders.

"Not sure yet. We wanna go to Eren's place since it's super nice over there and there's hell of space but he's MIA. So if you don't hear details about a new address just go to Eren's. He'll probably not be there but he'll let us use his place. He always does," Sasha tells me. I felt iffy about what she told me. Just going to Eren's without his permission? It seems invasive. I silently agreed to her words as we walked.

"You've done this kind of shit before? Just going to his place without him?" I ask her curiously. She nods.

"Oh yeah. Eren disappears like twice a month. Plus, he already told us that it was okay to use his place even when he wasn't there," Sasha clears up. I slowly nod.

"You guys aren't worried at all?" I ask her. She looks up at the sky as we walked.

"In the beginning we did. But he came back every time. When it first started happening, we talked to his brother, Zeke, and he told us he was safe and sound. So now we know that Zeke knows where he is. Eren is pretty private about his personal shit so we don't pry. As long as we know he's safe," Sasha positively says. I don't say anything as we reached my car. Sasha smiles at me. I smile back.

"Need me to take you home again?" I ask her. She nods.

"Nah, my car finally got fixed. Took forever! I'll see you tomorrow! Bring a bathing suit in case we swim. But the attire is super casual. We're just hanging out," Sasha tells me. I nod as I unlock my car and get in. Before I drove home, I decided to text Eren. I don't think he'll respond, but I haven't tried to reach him since the last I saw him. I should at least try.

Y/n

Where have you been? Did you die or something? Lol

Read 5:30 PM

I saw that he read the text but decide not to double text. But I will admit, I felt sort of relieved when I saw he read the text. Should I tell him about the plans to be at his house? Probably not. I wouldn't want to ruin anything. But I feel guilty.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I hadn't gotten a text from Sasha about a change in address so I assumed I had to be at Eren's place. My mind was running about where he was and what he was doing. Largely because I was going to his house without him even being there. What are the chances he shows up? Then what? I wouldn't want anything to be awkward if he were to get upset.

 I sigh as I packed my bathing suit in a tote bag along with other essentials. I text Sasha that I'm heading over to Eren's where she instructed. She gives me the okay before I get in the car and drive to Eren's. I played my music in low volume since I was being considerate enough to not wake anyone up. It was about nine when I left my apartment. I let the windows down and drove mellowly down the streets. The air was fresh and cool as it hit my face. I let myself relax before entering the chaos that is Sasha and the rest of the crew.

When I reached the house, I parked on the street since the others were already there. I turn the car off and take my tote bag before getting out of the car and going inside. I walk towards the front door and see it open as the screen door stood shut. I looked inside and saw Sasha and Connie taking shots before Sasha sucked on a lime. She hisses at the taste of the liquor before squeezing her eyes shut and opening them again. She and Connie high-fived before chuckling.

 I smiled at them before opening the screen door discreetly and closing it quietly so it doesn't slam against the door frame. There was music playing in the backyard outside but in a low volume. Just enough for the people around it to hear. I slowly walk in and Sasha and Connie turn to me with smiles. Sasha's arms lift in the air before she quickly walked over to me and hugged me. She wore her bikini top with some jean shorts and flip-flops.

"Hey stranger! Shot?" She offers as Connie pours out more shots. I look over and chuckle before responding.

"Yeah. Pour me one," I accept. Sasha giddily claps her hands as we walk over to the counter. Connie slowly puts some salt on the front of my hand before I grabbed a shot glass and tapped it on the surface before throwing the liquid down my throat and quickly licking the salt. I sucked on the lime as Connie and Sasha laughed at me. I looked at them, confused.

"What? What did I do?" I ask them lightheartedly. They looked at me before speaking with smiles on their faces.

"Why would you take the shot before licking the salt?" They make fun of me. I leave my arms open in confusion as I chuckled.

"Does it matter? I'm taking a shot either way," I joke. They laugh it off as Connie opens the sliding door to the backyard. The low-volume music became less muffled as the door opened. I heard Jean and Reiner laughing about some jokes while Marco and Armin spoke about sports and politics. They sat and relaxed. It wasn't a big deal. I saw Annie and Mikasa speaking. I'm not gonna sit here and act like I wasn't curious about what they were talking about, because I was. I could see Mikasa swiftly wipe a tear as she looks away from Annie, to which Annie comforts her as discreetly as possible. Luckily, no one saw them. I did though. 

Sasha interrupts my thoughts when she drags me outside to greet everyone. I said my hello's and made my way around to speak to everyone. Historia and a lanky brunette were sitting by the pool. Reiner and Jean were holding blunts and beers in their hands. Overall, all seemed chill. Sasha looks at my casual outfit.

"Do you not have your bathing suit on? Go change!" She urges me. I smile at her as I clutch my tote bag.

"Where's the bathroom?" I ask her. She leads me into the house and guides me to the stairs that were located by the entrance. She points upwards.

"First door to your left. Hurry!" She playfully slaps my butt. I chuckle before getting up the stairs and opening the door to the bathroom. I close the door behind me and lock it before looking around my surroundings. I see towels nicely lined up on their respective racks. All of the same color. Everything was so clean. I could see my reflection on the counter of the sink. The mirror practically looked as if it was never there from how spotless it was. I hum from being impressed. Does Eren clean his home himself? Who lives here in this big house with him? I've never seen anyone else but him in this home unless it's a party.

I slowly take my clothes off and change into my bathing suit, adjusting the strings on my hips and on the nape of my neck. I pick up my shirt and put my sweats back on just in case Sasha wasn't in the pool yet. I fold my shirt and place it in my tote back before tying my hair in an updo to prevent getting it wet. I unlock the door and close it behind me as I head back downstairs to the rest of the crew.

I walk back out to the backyard where I see Sasha and Connie roughhousing over a brownie. Connie stops when he sees me, causing Sasha to look over at me as well. I give them a lipless smile as Connie obviously admires my figure. I snap nonchalantly.

"Eyes up here, baldie," I joke. Sasha chuckles as she walks up to me.

"You wanna go swimming now?" She asks. I look around before nodding.

"Can I have a beer first?" I ask her. She smiles and nods before we walked over to the boys, who sat in a patio area, chatting like old married men. From the cooler beside Jean, I lean over and open it, grabbing a beer. I stand up straight before turning and facing the boys while holding the unopened beer.

"You guys have a bottle opener?" I ask them. They turn and look at me before pausing for a moment. Their eyes slightly widened as they watched me. I look at them, annoyed that no one is responding to my question. I sigh and roll my eyes before slamming the end of the bottle on the edge of the patio table and opening the beer myself.

"Weirdos," I tell them before heading back over to Sasha as she speaks to Mikasa and Annie. I felt weird to approach but ultimately decided to. I slowly creep up behind Sasha.

"Hope I'm not walking in on something important," I tell them. Annie, Mikasa, and Sasha look at me with different expressions painted on each of their faces. Sasha with a smile, Annie with nothing, and Mikasa with a tang of discomfort. I nervously chuckle.

"No! Nothing important. I was just telling them how I planned for all of the girls to go out to get to know you better! Like a girls' day out! I had mentioned it a while ago! Remember Y/n?" Sasha asks me. I looked at their faces before responding. You can tell they don't want to go. But looking at Sasha, she seemed so determined and happy about it. I couldn't say no.

"Right...Yeah. I was really hoping to get to know the girls around here better. You all seem super nice," I turn to Annie and Mikasa. Annie looks down at her almost empty red solo cup before Mikasa cleared her throat.

"Right..! Yeah. Annie and I would love to hang out with you guys. You should text us, Sasha. To let us know," Mikasa kindly replies. God this is fucking awkward. I slowly step away and take a sip of my beer before taking off my sweats and folding them nicely. I sit down and put my feet in the lukewarm water of the pool.

I wonder what Eren's doing right now. I hope he's at least safe. God...Who actually lives here? It can't be just him. I'm too curious. Just as I was lost in thought, I feel splashes hit my skin. I close my eyes quickly and open them to realize that Connie, Reiner, and Jean all hopped in at the same time. I wipe my eyes from the pool water as they laughed at my misfortune. Armin and Bertholdt walked to the pool and took the stairs in. Armin walks in the water towards me with a gentle smile. I give him a small smile in return.

"Sorry for that. They can be kind of childish," Armin lightheartedly apologizes. I nod and shake my hands outward.

"No need. I get it," I reply before taking another sip of my beer. Armin walks to the edge of the pool and rests his arms and head on it, looking up at me.

"So, how do you like it here so far? Now that you've officially broken into Paradis U," Armin teases. I chuckle.

"Not so bad. Classes are fairly easier than I thought. Plus, good people to hang around," I smile at him. He chuckles.

"And you live in an apartment on campus, right?" He asks me curiously. I sip my beer and nod as I swallow.

"Yup. Still need to put up decorations. Make it livelier. It looks sad right now," I joke. He laughs.

"We've all lived in Paradis since we were born. Well, except Reiner, Bertholdt, and Annie. They're from Marley. They grew up together too. Like Eren, Mikasa, and I. It's weird how many parallels those are," Armin lightheartedly says. I chuckle.

"Ah, so you, Mikasa, and Eren have been friends since diapers?" I ask further. He nods and smiles in reminiscence. He misses it, I can tell.

"Yeah. Our parents knew each other from college. Stood close until graduation. But they always had playdates. So we were virtually, always around each other. It makes me feel old seeing my best friends growing up. Although, I'm growing up too. It sucks. Sometimes, I wish I was young again. Just to feel that oblivion again, you know?" He asks me. I nod.

"Oh, I know," I enunciate. Armin chuckles. I look at Armin before speaking again.

"Hey, where is Eren?" I ask him. His expression shifts. He opens his mouth to speak but is interrupted when Annie approaches us. My smile quickly fades. I didn't want her to get the wrong idea. She looks down at Armin as he relaxed in the pool. Her arms were crossed.

"What's up?" Armin calmly asks her.

"What are you doing?" Annie abrasively asks him. He rolls his eyes before stepping away from the ledge of the pool and swimming towards the boys. I sip my beer as I watch Annie walk around the pool to approach him.

"Geesh..." I whisper to myself. I look around and see the boys swimming and racing in the water, Armin and Annie having a bit of a dispute, Connie and Sasha fighting while Mikasa watched them in laughter, Historia and her brunette girl flirting, and Eren standing by the back doors.

Wait.

My gaze immediately shifts to Eren. My eyes widened. I looked around and saw that no one noticed him and I was the only one that did. I frantically stand up and slowly start to approach him. But before I could reach him, I see Mikasa turn around and stand up to walk towards him. Her face grows with concern. I watched as she and Eren talked closely together before walking back inside. A part of me grew kind of disappointed. I wish I could've spoken to him. I see Sasha approach me from where Mikasa was just at. She punches my shoulder.

"Ow! What was that for?" I ask her, confused. She puts her hands on her hips.

"Don't fall for him. He's a lost cause in that department. Mikasa's only!" Sasha tells me. I look at her, confused and agitated that she hit me for that reason. I will admit it though, a tang of jealousy sprouted when I heard Sasha say that Eren was for Mikasa only. I roll my eyes.

"You idiot. I don't like Eren. I just wanted to talk to him, that's all. I haven't seen him in a week and we made up before he disappeared," I explain to Sasha. She looks at me, unconvinced.

"Right..." She elongates the R.

"Why do you wanna talk to him?" She asks me. I scoff before shrugging my shoulders.

"He's a friend? I'm sorry I'm not used to him disappearing for weeks. This is my first 'Eren's gone missing' so please bear with me," I mock. She watches me before side hugging me as we walked.

"Okay then. I believe you. But I mean it, don't fall for Eren Jeager. Just trust me, he's bad karma," Sasha warns me. I snort into a burst of laughter.

"What a dumb last name," I chuckle. Sasha laughs as we walk to the patio area.

"Dude, Connie's real name is Constance," Sasha whispers to me. I look at her as she holds in her laughs.

"That's actually a pretty name," I chuckle at her lack of joke. Sasha gives up and shrugs her shoulders.

"His last name is Springer," She chuckles. I giggle at the sound of the unfamiliar and odd last name. Connie approaches us.

"Wanna see a trick I can do with this beer bottle?" Connie asks Sasha and me. We look at each other and smile before looking back at him.

"Sure. Show us what you got, Springer," I tease his last name. His expression becomes salty as he continues with his trick. We hear the sliding doors squeak and Sasha and I look behind us, missing Connie's trick as Mikasa walks out, alone. Sasha and I look back at each other with gossip on our faces but decide not to say anything. Connie pouts as he noticed that we missed the trick. The beer bottle slips out of his hands and spills on me. I quietly gasp as the beer ran down my hair and body. Connie and Sasha look at me in shock.

"Holy shit, I am SO sorry Y/n," Connie says with stifled laughs. I slowly stand up as the beer drips off of me and I hit Connie's arm. I wipe my face and eyes of the beer before laughing.

"Lesson of the day: Never let Constance do fucking beer bottle tricks," I say. Sasha laughs as I say Connie's full name before taking my arm and leading me inside. She takes my tote bag and carries it.

"Take a quick shower in the bathroom. Just ask Eren to get you a towel. He should be in here somewhere. It's the same bathroom you changed in," Sasha tells me. How can she easily give someone instructions on a house that isn't hers? I take my tote bag from her and slowly step up the stairs, careful not to slip and fall on the shiny floor. I look around the hall and see it lined up with different doors. I quietly step towards the same bathroom door I changed in when I hear another door open. I jump as I looked to my left and realized that Eren was walking out of his bedroom. I sighed with relief. He looks at me. The only item of clothing he has on is sweats.

"What are you doing?" He asks me calmly.

"Connie spilled beer all over me. Sasha said I should shower and ask you for a towel," I reply. He looks at me up and down before responding.

"That's not my room," he lightheartedly says as he looks at the bathroom door in front of me.

"Yeah, I know. I figured I'd just shower and not bother you about a towel," I tell him. He smirks.

"Then how would you dry yourself?" He chuckles. I shrug my shoulders nervously. Why was I nervous?

"I dunno. I'd just figure it out," I reply. He scoffs as he approaches a skinner door in the hall and opens it. He pulls out a freshly folded towel and walks over to me, handing it to me.

"Here. Turn the nozzle to the right for hot water. You can use the shampoo and conditioner in there so don't worry about it. Bars of soap are in boxes in the second drawer. Oh, let me get you a washcloth," He says as he approaches the skinny door again. He looks up and grabs a brand new washcloth with the tag still on it. He walks back over and hands it to me. I slowly and gently take it from him.

"Thanks," I tell him. He nods before walking back into his room. I walk into the bathroom and lock the door behind me before putting my bag down and placing the towel on the sink counter before turning the water on to my desired temperature and taking my bathing suit off. I slowly step into the shower and place my hand out to test the water once more before completely submerging myself under the showerhead. The shower was a walk-in with brown marble hugging the walls of the shower. It was like a shower of mirrors. I rinsed the beer off of me before shampooing my hair and rinsing it off. I put conditioner in my hair and let it sit for about five minutes. I take this time to wash my body with the washcloth and soap before rinsing myself off and wringing the washcloth before putting it aside. I wash the conditioner off of my hair and further take care of it.

I heard the door open. Since the shower walls facing outwards are glass, I saw who was walking in. Eren gawks at me as he slowly enters the bathroom. He locks the door behind him before walking to the sink counter and leaning his body back on it as he watched me shower. I turned to face him and in shock, covered myself. He smirks at me, his eyes full of lust. The glass and mirrors were starting to fog.

"Shower. Let me watch you wash your pretty body. You look so good slathered in soap," He seductively tells me. I blush at his flirtatious and suggestive comment. But I don't stop doing what I'm doing. I seductively wash my body, bending over and caressing myself as he watches me. I put on a show for him. I glance at him as he licks his lips. I see a tent form on his sweatpants. He catches me looking and looks down himself.

"You like what you see? Because I do," He tells me. I smirk at him as I stood under the showerhead, running with water. I pose for him, pushing him. I see him dig into his pants and his dick sprung out. He held it like a trophy. My eyes couldn't help but widen at the sight of his huge dick. It was big. As fuck. He begins to stroke it for a while and groans in pleasure before he walks over to the glass door of the shower and opens it.

I open my eyes from washing the conditioner off. My mind was running places. After seeing Eren's toned body, I couldn't help but imagine what different sex scenarios would be like with him. There's no harm in fantasizing a little. But I was embarrassed that I had thought of Eren in a sexual manner. I felt like a high school girl. No, I don't like Eren. No way. He's all for Mikasa like Sasha said. Still though, no harm in making up sexy stories like that in your head. Eren is attractive as much as I hate to admit, so it's not like I didn't have fun. But now I wonder how big it is. But that's just harmless curiosity. I won't try to look. That's just weird.

[play 'Tell your friends' by the weeknd]

I turn off the shower and slowly step out as I grabbed the towel and dried myself off. I wrung the washcloth once more before folding it nicely and putting it on the sink counter. I eventually, put the towel on my head to dry my hair better before I started to change into the extra clothes that I brought for reasons just like this. I take my hair out of the towel and comb through it with my fingers since I didn't have my own comb with me. After I rinsed my hands off from the loose hair, I folded the damp towel and placed the washcloth on it before putting my tote bag over my shoulder and walking out of the bathroom.

 I look left and right and remember that Eren's room was the last door at the end of the hall. As I approached it, I saw that it was creaked open. He had his own music playing at a reasonable volume. I see him slumped over his bedside table, his back facing me. I knock on the door to let him know I'm here. He shot up and took a moment before turning his head and looking at me. He stands up and approaches me, making sure we kept eye contact. He looks down at the damp towels.

"Where do I put these?" I ask him. He looks around before gently taking them from me.

"I'll just put them in my clothes basket. Hope you feel refreshed," He jokes. But I didn't laugh.

"...Where were you? I mean I know I'm new to this shit but I was just worried because everyone just went about their lives like you weren't gone for a week and I'm just confused," I bluntly tell him. He sighs before looking back at his room.

"Wait here," He tells me as he closes his door on my face. A couple of moments later, he opens it again and invites me in. I slowly walk in and look around. So his room looks like this. I'm not surprised. It was neat with posters plastered on the walls and messy corners here and there. But overall, pretty clean. I slowly sat myself down on the edge of his bed as he sat beside me. I glanced at the bedside table; Nothing. I watch as he adjusts himself.

He's hiding something.

"I was busy with work. I'm sorry I left you worried. It won't happen again mother," He teases me. I nudge his arm as we chuckled.

"Where do you work?" I ask him. He sighs before responding.

"I work for my dad at his company. Sometimes I have to be there for weeks on end to pull my weight in the company. It happens. Family businesses can be like that," He calmly explains. I watch as he explains himself. Why to me? Why not his friends who have been there for him since he was a child? And why do I want to believe him so badly but can't seem to?

I look at his face and see a bruise on his cheekbone. I look down at his hands and see cuts on his knuckles. My eyebrows slightly crease as I focused on the details of his body. I try not to make it too obvious that I see it. The room was dim so it was hard to see much.

"I guess so," I tell him. He looks at me with a small smile as his eyelids grew heavier.

"But I can't seem to find myself to believe you. I'm sorry," I straightforwardly tell him. He looks at me.

"How come?" He calmly asks.

"Well, what happened to your hands? And your face? Were you in jail?" I ask him. He chuckles at my question.

"What? That's a serious question," I rebuttal playfully as his chuckle turns into a laugh.

"You're cute," He replies.

"No, I wasn't in jail. I just got into a fight at this bar I went to when I was off on my business trip," Eren playfully explains. I look at him as he leans back on his bed, staring at his ceiling. The music ensued in the background.

"I know we've known each other for like 3 days," I joke. Eren scoffs.

"But if you wanna tell me anything, you can. I can keep a secret you know," I tell him. He looks back at me and seems to be analyzing my expression. He sits back up and looks at me.

"How did your pictures do?" He changes topics. I shrug my shoulders, looking up trying to remember.

"Subscribers skyrocketed by the thousands. A shit ton of profit," I tell him. He smiles and holds his hand up. I high-five him.

"Atta girl. Did you go nude?" He curiously asks. I scoff.

"Yeah. I actually have some other photos saved that I haven't shared. But I was contemplating whether or not I should post them. But after sitting on it for a week, I think I'm just gonna say 'fuck it' and post them," I explain. He nods.

"Good. Take the risk. Don't think too much about it. I'm sure your fans would love it either way," He advises me. I let out a breathy chuckle through my nose before responding.

"Thank you for supporting me and not being an asshole about it," I thank him. He shrugs his shoulders.

"I was shocked when I found out, not gonna lie. But who am I to judge? I really don't care at the end of the day," He replies. I smile at nothing as he spoke.

"That's sweet of you to say," I say. He scoffs playfully.

"I've been meaning to ask, are you gonna do those pornos with those pornstars?" He asks me. I pretend to gag before responding, getting a laugh out of him.

"Nah, probably not. If I do porn, I'd rather start out alone just to get a feel of it. I don't want to regret anything, y'know?" I ask him. He nods.

"Smart of you," He shortly replies. I nod. I look over at his toned body.

"Aren't you curious about the photos I saved?" I ask the risky question. He looks at me, subtly confused. Shit. I fucked up. That was weird of me to say, wasn't it? He smirks. My chest tightens at his emerald eyes looking at me.

"A little. You gonna show me?" He flirtatiously teases. I smile.

"Not for free, no. But I can describe it to you if you want," I tease. He chuckles.

"Yeah? Go ahead then. Maybe I'll pay for it," He flirtatiously jokes. I chuckle.

"Well... I was on the floor and completely naked... I took some shots from the back of course. Some in the front but I look way better from the back. Then," I lower my voice as he listens to me attentively. He notices the shift in tone and watches me closely as I speak.

"I got curious...And I started to finger myself in front of the camera...It felt nice...Not enough for me but I managed to finish. I looked at the photos and they were golden. They looked amazing," I describe. We stared at each other as I spoke. The tension was being stretched out like a rubber band ready to snap. He leans into my ear.

"Hm...Then maybe one day I'll get to see what it looks like in person," He seductively whispers in my ear. I quietly chuckle at his response.

"Yeah? You want to?" I quietly ask him. His lips grazed my ear and leaned down to my neck. His soft lips brush against my neck. The hairs all over my body stood up. He lands the most gentle kiss on my neck before slowly creeping back up to my ear.

"Yeah. You'd let me watch you be a slut, right?" He whispers into my ear. I felt my face get hot at his vulgar comment. I chuckle before standing up. He watches me as I walk towards his door.

"Maybe," I tell him aloud before leaving his bedroom, acting as if I didn't notice his boner.

The rubber band hasn't snapped.

Not yet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

546K 22.2K 50
★ . ꜝꜞ ᳝ ࣪ EREN JAEGER x FEM!READER in which your professor assigns a quiet and aloof boy to be your tutor. only for him to discover many different f...
9.9K 211 11
your classmate jean helps you study:) that's it nothing else happens... college au, 18+ characters, 18+ content, alcohol consumption, smut, praise ki...
57.4K 1.5K 26
╰┈➤ ❝ 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐄𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞'𝐬 𝐘/𝐧 𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝...
185K 3.7K 28
𝘦.𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘳