History

By jjwho_notme

(On hold) Book 2 of 3: History (Miss Lois POV) 'She spun my chair round to face her, "That was cruel." She gr... More

1. She Doesn't Even Know Me
2. Thursday
3. A Few Days
4. Her
5. My Office
6. I'll see you
7. Get Out
8. Making It Obvious
9. Art Club
11. New Rules
12. A Bit Protective
13. Drive You Home
14. Flirting
15. Glue
16. Territory
17. Threatened
18. I Have To
19. Please
20. Goodbye

10. I Want You

268 19 22
By jjwho_notme

I am not looking forward to the next six weeks. Mainly because it means Logan won't be there to annoy me all the time and I think I'm gonna miss it quite a bit.

I was currently on the hunt for her but I haven't had much luck so far.

I've asked her friends and they also had no idea where she was. I told them to tell her to meet me in my office.

And now we wait.

I left the door open a tad and soon enough, Logan makes an appearance.

"I heard you were looking for me." She sighed. 

"Logi! Yes, I was. I need your assistance." I totally don't just want an excuse to have you here.

"Oh no, what do you need me to do?" 

She's gonna love this, "Sit down."

"Right, what is it?" She asked cautiously.

"Can you hold this please?" I said, handing her a pile of papers. 

"Uh... Peggy? You literally have a desk right in front of you." 

I rolled my eyes, "Yes I'm aware of that." I sighed, "I'm reorganising things."

"And you couldn't have put them anywhere else because?"

"Because it's more fun if you hold them," I smirked.

"Right, fair enough."

Once I had finally finished 'reorganising things' I put the rest of the pile on the coffee table.

"So Logan, what are you up to later?" I questioned.

"Fuck all." She replied

"You wanna hang out?" I asked.

"With you? Hmm, I don't know."

Wow, I see how it is.

"I'm kidding, of course I do." She smiled.

"Well too bad." I huffed. 

Logan looked at me shocked, making me laugh quite a bit.

"See, I can play that game too. Come by after school." 

"You're cruel." She pouted. 

"Aww, you haven't even seen the worst of me yet," I replied, grabbing her chin and squishing her face.

She looked so fed up with me and I love it.

"You're so annoying." She said bluntly.

"Aww thank you, you're so sweet," I responded sarcastically.

The bell rang, meaning Logan had to go to class. At least I'll get to see her later.

Both lessons went rather quickly and the final bell had rung signalling it was the end of the day. It was only a half-day so everyone was pretty excited to go home.

I have a feeling Logan changed her mind because it's been nearly 20 minutes since the bell rang.

There was a sudden knock on the door, causing me to jump and hit my knee on the desk, "Ow!"

Logan was just standing there laughing at me. 

"Thanks," I said sarcastically.

"Aww, do you want me to rub it better?"

I just glared at her and she flung her arms in the air to surrender herself.

"Okay, I'm sorry I laughed. Is your knee okay?"

"Yes, it'll be just fine thank you for your concern," I said.

Logan closed the door and hopped up onto my desk, sitting right in front of my computer screen.

She's absolutely gorgeous.
And those legs... God those legs...

What I wouldn't give to have them wrapped around me with my hands tangled in her hair.

That shirt too, she looks so fucking hot.

And those eyes, those beautiful brown eyes. I get lost in them all the damn time.

"So, what are you up to?" She asked, interrupting my thoughts, softly swinging her legs.

I raised my eyebrow at her, "I was marking but now I'm looking at you."

She smirked, "Like what you see?"

I gently bit my lip, looking her up and down, "I always do."

I am well aware I'm being forward but I really don't care at this point.

"You look great today, although I was worried you'd forgotten about me when you didn't show up." I added smirking.

"Oh Peggy, how could I forget someone as beautiful as you." She grinned.

Did... Did she just?

I heard that correctly didn't I...

She just called me beautiful...

Never in a million years did I expect that to come out of her mouth, especially not about me.

She took a can out of her pocket and opened it, like what she just said was no big deal.

Then she reached her hand over to me and lightly pushed my chin up, closing my mouth. I didn't even know it was still open I was that baffled.

I'm not letting her get away with that.

A smirk made its way onto my face as I knew exactly what to do to get under her skin.

I got up and stood directly in front of her, taking her drink out of her hand and pretending to read the can.

She probably thinks this is really strange but what she doesn't know is, I'm just distracting her.

"What on earth are you drinking?" 

"Monster." She replied, still oblivious.

I took a sip of her drink even though I hate this crap.

"Why do you drink this stuff?" I asked, genuinely curious.

"I don't know."

I placed the can on my desk, far enough away so that Logan couldn't reach it.

"Hey, what are..."

I placed my hands on Logan's knees, smirking as she immediately shut up.

"Oh"

"It was in my way," I said simply, lightly squeezing her knees.

"Oh okay." She responded.

She probably didn't even hear what I said.

I raised my hand and brought it to her face, brushing a loose hair out of the way.

I'm enjoying this way too much.

I moved even closer to her, standing in between her legs, only inches away from her lips.

The amount of restraint I need to stop myself from pushing my whole body against her is unreal.

If only she knew how hot and bothered she actually makes me.

"I want you, Logan," I whispered, fiddling with her collar and biting my lip.

"M-Me?" She stuttered.

I love it when she gets all nervous around me, it's adorable.

I nodded, smirking at her.

"But." I sighed, fixing her collar, "I can't have you." I said, looking directly into her eyes.

I managed to drag myself away from her and sit back down in my chair.

I sat there all smug, knowing exactly what I'd done.

Logan took a minute to come back to earth but eventually, she did and hopped off the desk.

She spun my chair round to face her, "That was cruel." She growled, glaring at me.

I tried my best to mask how turned on that made me. I watched her in her flustered state, the clogs turning in her head as she thought about what to do next.

She straightened her back and rolled up her sleeves.

God, she looks good...

She bent down, leaning on the arms of my chair so that she was eye level to me.

She smirked mischievously, looking me up and down incredibly slowly, stopping at my lips.

Just kiss me already.

She tilted her head, moving her hand to my jaw, lightly tracing it then stopping at my chin.

Her fingers left a burning sensation everywhere she touched. It was killing me and she knew it.

My breath hitched in my throat as she moved closer, her lips only millimetres away from mine as I shuddered underneath her.

I want her so badly it hurts.

"You're right, you can't have me." Her lips barely brushed against mine, paralysing me in every way.

It took everything not to grab her neck and pull her into me.

She pulled away slowly, sitting back on the desk and picking up her drink like nothing happened.

I wanted to devour every inch of her right then and there but I knew I couldn't.

I replayed it over and over in my head until I regained the ability to speak.

"Fuck." I finally managed to get out.

She raised her eyebrow at me.

"You're making it very difficult to be professional," I said, still out of breath.

"And you're not?" She questioned. 

I grunted, "I am so gonna get you back for that." 

"Are you now?" She smirked.

"Oh yeah, just you wait."

She hopped down and leant over to my ear, "Looking forward to it." She whispered before putting her can in the bin.

I swear to god I could've died right there just from the feeling of her breath against my ear.

"So, what are we watching?" She said, changing the subject completely.

I raised an eyebrow in response. 

This woman has some nerve.

To say I'm sexually frustrated is an understatement...

"What? I can't torture you all the time, you'll get bored of it." She said.

"I don't think I'll ever get bored of it."

We sat there 'watching' my favourite movie.

I don't think Logan was watching it and I defiantly wasn't. I was still replaying the events from earlier and studying Logan.

It had already turned to 3 pm and I'm pretty sure I know what Logan wants.

"Hungry?"

"Yes, very." She said sadly.

"Go on then, go get something to eat. You'll see me soon."

It certainly won't feel like soon but let's hope for the best.

She raised her eyebrow, "Fine. But I won't be happy about it."

She stood up with her arms out.

"What, you're not gonna hug me?" She said, slightly offended. 

It's not that I don't want to, it's that I might accidentally kiss you...

Either way, I stood up, finding a place in her arms.

She sighed, "I'll miss you, Peggy."

"I know." I smiled.

"Wow, thanks." She shook her head.

"I'll miss you too." I laughed, pulling away from her. 

She took my hand, placing a small kiss on my knuckles.

"M'lady."

I laughed, shaking my head at the gesture.

"I'll see you soon Pelessaria."

"Goodbye Logi." I sadly smiled.

She doesn't understand how close I was to kissing her... Maybe this was a bad idea...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

491K 20K 39
I glanced down to her lips but then I scooted away while clearing my throat. She hmm'd, "You tried to kiss me again." I shook my head and said "Nope...
278K 5.9K 82
(I UNDERSTAND THIS BOOK HAS MISTAKES, I WILL TRY TO FIX AS MANY AS I CAN!! I ALSO KNOW I WROTE IN LOWERCASE, I DID IT BECAUSE THATS MY COMFORTABLE WR...
527K 18.8K 41
"What do you say," his voice begins in my ear. I feel his breath tickle my skin. I shiver. "That you and I slip out of here, hmm? We can go to the su...
21.5K 875 40
❤️ Sequel to Loving Ms. Winters ❤️ *** With Blair now out of high school and planning her book release it would seem that everything is finally comin...