β€’π™ƒπ™€π™‡π™‡π™ƒπ™Šπ™‡π™€β€’ Manjiro Sa...

By yenzynx

"Civilized society can only be found in history books" They say once you die, you reincarnate. Those who expe... More

Prologue
00| I shall not yield!
01| Sleepover?
02| Comfort
03| Court
04| Truth
05| The Sano's
06| Izana and Kakucho
07| Save Her
08| Recovery
09| Nice to meet you!
10| Shinichiro
11| Rest well
❃New Characters❃
13| Counterattack

12| His Revenge

1.9K 88 14
By yenzynx

**✿❀ ❀✿**

It had seriously been peaceful these days. Well, not really you suppose.

"I'm starting to get worried. Takemichi hasn't been home these days.. He always goes out", Leah worriedly says with a palm on her forehead saddened at the thought of her son on the streets on his own.

You walk up to her and brought her a glass of water then pats her back. "Take's gonna be fine. It's hormones. He's acting like a teenager-"

"Like a teenager?! You mean those gangsters out there!? That's so dangerous!"

"Mom calm down...", yup. You call her mom now. It slipped it out of your mouth when she was comforting you that day but she just smiled and told you. "I would love to hear you say those words to me... my daughter", that was so heartwarming.

"What I am trying to say is. Takemichi is growing up. Some teenagers nowadays act like that. They tend to not listen to their parents and think they can take care of themselves. Once Michi experience hardship. He'll change his ways.."

You explained comforting your sad and worried mother.

"I hope so..."

"Now cheer up mom! If you frown any longer. You'll get wrinkles and look more older. How are you gonna get a boyfriend that way?", you pout.

"I don't actually plan on getting a lover...."

"Ehhhh?!~ then who do you think will be with you and take care of you when we move out and have our own lives? Not in a bad way but.... someone needs to take care of you and love you when we get busy?", you explain.

"I can take care of myself. I'm an independent woman..."

"I know that...- That man broke your heart and left you mercilessly. But mom... It's time to move on. We have to take a step to our future. Your future. I'm just saying this because I'm worried about you", you hug and snuggle beside her.

"I know, it's time to move on. We broke up. He's not with me and he will never be anymore", she confidently declared.

"That's the spirit! So about the date. I've found several men that catches your eye and is your ideal type. Don't worry about them being a creep. I know some of them. They're rich and successful and also.. Handsome~ so who should we start with?"

Leah looks at you baffled and surprised. "How long have you been planning these for?!", she screams in shock.

"The moment that bitch broke up with you. I've some connections. Some were my real parent's partners and friends. They're single and looking for a certain someone so why not?", you shrug like it was not a big thing.

Leah stares at you with wide eyes. But softens her look. How could she be so lucky to have an amazing daughter like you? She certainly did not regret adopting you.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
A few days later

"Oh? Y/n-chan going on another walk?", Kurosuke/Kuro was a 17-year old living alone with his sisters who was the same age as you and was your neighbour for 5 years.

He would greet you everytime you come by. And you would also sometimes come to their house to play with his sisters.

Akari and Ichika was actually victims of bullying. Well, Ichika was.

*𝔽𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜*

Your first encounter was with youngest at the age of 8. While walking home from school you had heard other kids' voices. But thinking they were only playing you just ignored it.

But the next lines made you stop from your tracks with shaking body.

"I'm sorry! I'll bring you more next time! Please it hurts!"

"It hurts! I'll work better next time! Please!"

"Arya please let me go! I'm begging you! No- THAT'S MY MOTHER'S LAST BELONGING!"

"Mother! Please let me go! *Hic* I'll fix this I promise! No-"

Your hands was trembling. The scene in front of you was making you remember all those bad memories.

"I can't leave her alone like this..", with seething anger you stomped your way to the bullies and grabbed her by the hair.

You hate bullies the most.

The bully screamed in pain but stopped when she saw how your eyes were so dark it competes with darkeness itself.

"What the hell are you doing?"

You spat out venom your eyes wide open but with an emotionless expression. Even though your voice was monotone they knew.. there was something more...

"I- I-", the bully couldn't utter a word as you gripped it tighter. The bullies were so scared at your murderous appearance that they even forgot to scream.

Bullying others.. Do they think that you'll just let this go?

"How foolish. Weren't you all being brats just now? What's with your attitudes? Come on now. I wanna hear it. Scream", you sneered.

Smirking venomously.

The group of girls gulped and trembled on their spot not knowing that to do. Their legs felt like jelly from how scary and choking the atmosphere was.

You harshly tossed the girl who you had gripped her hair onto the side and approached the others making them shriek.

Raising your hand. You slapped them hard on their faces with an emotionless face.

They all fell on their feet holding their swollen and bruised cheek.

Y/n becomes a completely different person when it comes to bullies. "Scram"

The brats didn't hesitate to scramble their feets and run away in fear of getting hit any further.

You glance at the bruised girl in front of you who was looking at you in awe. You smiled warmly completely changing personalities, you gently pat her in the shoulder.

"Are you okay?", Ichika gawked at how pretty and at the same time at how brave you were to stand up to the bullies.

"Y-y-yes!", she had stuttered making you chuckle.

"Let's get you home"

*𝔼𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝔽𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜*

"Yeah.. By the way where's Akari and Ichi-"

"Y/N'S HERE!!!", the door slams open and a cute girl comes into view. "That answers your question", Kuro said with a sigh but with a slight smile as he watch his sister jump on you and squeal nonstop.

"Good morning Ichika, Akari", you smile at the two. Akari was next to hug you. "You're looking prettier each day", she beams.

You grin. "I know. The both of you too."

"Let's go to the park. The ice cream guy just released his new special", Ichika jumped up and down. "Calm down. Kuro-san we'll be going now", you wave at the man who was waving back at you.

The three of you walk together to the park holding hands with you in the middle.

"How's Kuro-san doing in his gang?", you asked. Obviously curious. You were quite impressed when you learned about his reputation. Being a vice commander of a big gang that has been running for quite a long time. They said their leader built it to get revenge on a certain someone.

But up to this day. No one knows who it was.

"He's fine. It's just that their leader is giving him more tasks than usual... Brother is quite excited about it though when he learned they're finally meeting this certain someone", Akari bluntly replied.

You nod.

"Who's the leader anyway. Is he strong?"

"I heard his alias was JC. But his real name was I think...Jason?", you choke on your spit making you cough a bit. Both girls on your side glances at you in worry.

"Y/n!? Are you okay?!"

"You need Hospital?! I'll carry you!"

'Geez this two...', you sweatdrop. "I'm fine. Just surprised... It's quite a long time that I've heard of his name", you stare off from afar with dull eyes and a slight frown. And that didn't go unnoticed by the two.

"Is something wrong with this Jason?"

"Yeah. We'll beat his ass", Ichika huffs and pulls her sleeves with a stomp making you laugh at their cuteness. "It's fine pfft- He was on House arrest for 8 years and was declared not to get near me by the court"

You saw them nod and went on their way.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
-Somewhere-

"How's the preparation going Hasegawa?"

Said the person sitting on top of the huge box.

"It's going well boss", replied shortly by the man. "Good. Just a little more and I'll be able to make her suffer", the boss grins maniacally.

Hasegawa Kurosuke----Vice Commander of the Red Snakes, raises his brow as he by chance heard his boss mutter the word 'her'. 'A girl? We're attacking a girl? Not to discriminate but all this for a girl?.... Just who is she to get on his nerve?'

He just shrugged it off and walked away.

'I better go home or I won't be able to get those chicken nuggets before they run out again'

-The next day-

"Okay. Eggs check. Salt check! Sugar check. Milk check. Snacks...?- check!", you check your list if ever you left something before going to the counter to pay for your groceries.

Doing grocery when it was almost night. It was dangerous, you know. But your fridge has been empty for days now and you completely forgot to get groceries this morning so you just have to make do with tonight.

Walking out of the store. You check the sky to see that it was almost dark. "I better get home"

Since it was almost getting dark. The streets also got more and more silent. But you were fine with it since you like things quiet. It was only a little walk when you felt someone grab you harshly by the arm.

'WHAT THE-?!'

You turn to the person in black hoodie and mask and straight up punch him in the face. "You fuckers let go!", you screamed when another grabbed you by the arms. You learned some skills when you were by Mikey's dojo but 2 people holding your arms? You're still not strong enough to push them!

"Now, now you bitxh. How about you stop struggling and just come with us? It'll make it easier for all of us", the man sneered behind his mask.

"Am I crazy?! Let go!! HELPP!!!!!!", you hear them laugh. Then a hard hit on your head brought you to reality.

Your vision started to get blurry and black spots evaded your vision. 'Fuck', and darkness completely consumed you.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
-Abandoned Warehouse-

"Bitch wake up!", a harsh slap wakes you up from your unconscious state. You hiss from pain as blood trail down your chin since you accidentally bit your tongue in the process.

"Haha! Do you know how long I've waited this for?!", you glare at the guy in front of you. He laughs at your state. "No one to help you now huh?.. Y/n", your eyes widen in shock.

"How do you know my name who are you?!", you scream.

He snicker. "Right. Right it has been years since I was ordered to be away from you", your eyes widened a bit. "...."

"It's nice seeing you again after all these years my little sisters", he maniacally laughs. Then what you hoped to not be true just became true.

"Jason....", you mutter with gritted teeth. But then you smirked. "I see you're doing well after being on probation for years", you chuckle irking him.

"YOU BRAT!", He punch you in the face making you fall on the ground your body still tied on the chair.

"If it wasn't for you! I could've been happy and being free right now with my parents!! How dare you frame me and make me suffer all these years?!", he yelled in absolute anger.

"Suffer? You call probation suffer? WELL HOW ABOUT THE TIMES YOU WOULD HIT ME?!! AND CALL ME NAMES?!!", you yell back.

"FUCK YOU FOR THINKING THAT WAS FUN!! YOU DESERVED IT FOR BEING THE WORST KID ALIVE! YOUR PARENTS RAISED SUCH A MONSTER IN BIRTH!!!", you say in disgust and anger.

"DON'T YOU DARE BRING MY PARENTS IN THIS ARGUMENT. YOU WERE THE ONE TO SEND THEM AWAY FOR ALL THESE YEARS MAKING ME SUFFER ALONE!! YOU SHOULD AT LEAST BE THANKFUL YOU HAD A BED AND FOOD TO LIVE ON!!!"

"WELL THEY DESERVED IT! AND BED AND FOOD?! MORE LIKE ROTTEN FOOD AND DUSTY BED! AND YOU'RE TOO DUMB TO EVEN KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS WORLD!", you fight back.

"I suffered alone all this time. I built this gang just to take revenge on you", he say with shadow casting over his eyes.

"Ohhh~ so sad! Well so what?! A gang vs. A girl?! Really does sound like you!", you sneer. You're so annoyed by the fact that not only did he kidnapped you for this but he really have to bring in his whole gang just to intimidate you?

"You really look up to your parents don't you? How pathetic"

"What did you say you bitxh?", he kicked you in the stomach making you cough blood. But you just laughed it off. You were already used to hits so you really didn't mind.

"Attempted murder, abuse, stealing of property, lying to police officers, manipulation of the law and kidnapping. Perhaps that's what you mean for 'loving parents?'"

Jason shook in anger and disbelief. He looks at you not believing all this. "Shut up! Lying and talking shit about my parents like that. Shut your mouth!", you close your eyes ready to take another hit from this bitch.

When suddenly someone stops them.

"STOP!!"

You look up in shock and disbelief at the newcomer that just interrupted. Your throat clogged, speechless as you see who was approaching.

"You.... Why?", you utter in disbelief.

"Shut up Hasegawa and leave us alone. You're not needed", he spoke with venom.

Your eyes was shaking with pure shock seeing your neighbour and friend standing in front of you beside your enemy with his uniform similar to these maniacs.

"Is this....- IS THIS THE GANG THAT YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT?! DID YOU BECAME OUR NEIGHBOR JUST TO SPY ON ME AND LIE TO ME?!", you screamed furious and dejected by the fact that your friend was with your enemy.

"Y/n...!-"

"Oh so this is your neighbor huh Hasegawa? What a remarkable coincidence. This just makes it all the more easier huh?"

Tears streamed down your face.

"How could you do this.... Kuro-san?"

-End of Chapter 12

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129 1 11
The philosophy of humans and choices and decision base choices revolve around a hero system, Each people have different personalities and views on th...
29.9K 1.9K 43
All it took was one mission. One mission to ruin Bakugo's career. His confidence. His will to keep going. Unable to cope, he leaves everything he k...
652 14 9
I know not a single soul on planet earth asked for this, but hey, here I am. I think we can all unanimously agree that Life can can suck from time to...
344 15 18
You didn't belong in the rich houses, big puffy dresses, you didn't deserve to marry a rich man, or go to big parties! You deserved the home you grew...