Brilliance~{Euphoria}

bobduncanswife69 द्वारा

"You know you're never getting rid of me" "I will, but not in the way you think" "What are going to fucking... अधिक

Characters
1- "Nate"
2-"Sunset"
3- "Cassie"
4-"Rue"
5-"Maddy"
6- "Kiss"
7- "Jules"
8-"Fezco"
9-"Cal"
10- "Ashtray"
11- "Elliot"
12- "Apologies"
.
13- " Dinner "
14- "Friendsgiving"
16- "Mine"
17- " Aftermath"
18- "Talking"
19- "Game Time"
20- "Breaking Point"
21- Recovering
22- Care
23- Curtains
24- Over
25- Cover
26- Peace
27- Lies
28- Escape
29- Lose
30- Late
31- Speak
32- My Turn
33- Justice
34- Bail
35- Endings

15- " Accidents "

249 3 0
bobduncanswife69 द्वारा

So maybe I lied when I said Blair's life was perfect. One thing Blair is good at is hiding things, the art of deception.

I fluttered my eyes open to someone shaking me.

"Blair, hello?" Someone said.

"What?" I muttered as the world around me focused.
Cassie stood over me with a worried look.

"Can you hear me?" She yelled.

"Jesus Christ yes I can hear you," I said groaning. I watched as she sighed in relief.

"I was about to take you to the ER," she said laughing.

"What the fuck happened?" I asked slowly sitting up. I looked around to only see McKay, Lexi and Cassie left.

"Where is everyone?" I asked rubbing my jaw.

"Well Kat and BB left, and Nate took Maddy home after she threatened to kill you while you were unconscious," Lexi said handing me an ice pack.

"Wait Nate took Maddy home?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows.

"Yeah, but he was mad, so I wouldn't worry about anything happening," McKay said. Well you would be surprised with the things he does when he's mad.

"I'm sorry guys," I said sighing.

"It wasn't really your fault," Cassie said reassuringly.

"It kinda is, I shouldn't of said anything," I said leaning back.

"She was trying to push your buttons," Lexi added.

"Well it worked," I said laughing softly.

" Want a drink?" Cassie asked.

" I don't drink," I said.

"Wait actually? But i've seen you smoke before?" McKay said.

"Yeah but I, I just can't drink," I said looking at my wrist. A gold bracelet lined around my wrist. One day.

"Well you want a water?" McKay offered. I nodded softly.

"How am I going to explain this to my parents?" I asked.

"I told them you were spending the night, it's just easier for you," Cassie said giving me a faint smile.

"Thanks," I said smiling.

We watched the Titanic for a while and Lexi complained about how Jack could have fit on the bed frame, I mean she's right but whatever. McKay was spending the night. After a while we all went to sleep. McKay was sleeping on the couch downstairs. I couldn't sleep though. At all. Like I couldn't even close my eyes. What if Nate is railing Maddy right now? What if he's cheating on me? I took a deep breath and sat up. I walked downstairs to get water from the kitchen. I noticed the couch was empty but didn't care enough to look for McKay. I grabbed a glass and turned on the sink. Taking a sip I leaned against the counter and looked out at the pool through two glass doors. I nearly choked when I saw a figure sitting on the edge of the pool. McKay. He was facing the other way tho. I slowly and quietly opened the door walking out.

"Are you okay?" I asked looking down at him. He flinched and looked up at me.

"Jesus Christ Blair I almost fucking killed you right now," He said taking a deep breath.

"Sorry," I said softly laughing. I noticed his eyes were glossy. I sat down next to him and slowly pulled his chin to face me. His eyes were puffy and a few tears stained his cheeks. He pulled away and wiped his nose with his arm. Tear drops stained his white tank top and grey sweatpants.

"You can talk to me you know," I said furrowing my eyebrow.

"Cassie and I broke up, kinda," he said. I tilted my head. That's not what I was expecting.

"What are you talking about your literally staying at her house right now?" I asked.

"We got in a fight after watching Titanic, I mean why do you think i'm sleeping on the damn couch," He said looking at the water.

"What we're you guys fighting about?" I asked looking at the water.

" She said she felt like I didn't love her anymore," he said pursing his lips.

"Well do you?" I asked. He looked over at me and stayed silent. Oh shit.

" I mean I feel bad but, I just, I don't know why," he said.

" Well if it makes you feel any better my boyfriends probably cheating on me with his ex," I said laughing. McKay let out a small laugh. After a few moments of silence I looked at my bracelet.

"My best friend died in a car crash, she was drunk, that's why I don't drink," I said fidgeting with the bracelet.

"Jesus I'm sorry," He said looking over at me. I shrugged.

"I refused to get in the car with her because I knew she was drunk, we started fighting and stuff and I, I let her drive away, drunk," I said as a tear stained my cheek. I quickly wiped it away.

"It's not your fault," McKay said furrowing his eyebrow.

"I wish I could believe that," I said as another tear stained my cheek.

"She was gorgeous, long long blonde hair and tan skin, she was the funniest person I know, she didn't even drink, it was one night, and in one night, my whole life changed," I said pursing my lips as I softly cried.

"Hey, hey, it's okay," McKay said wrapping an arm around me as I leaned my head into his shoulder. I watched the water slowly move.

"Do you want to swim?" McKay asked.

"What?" I asked laughing.

"Swim," He said standing up.

"We cant feel any worse then we do right now, so let's swim," McKay said smiling. I laughed and watched as he pulled off his tank top. I casually took a look at his abs. Would Nate be mad i'm taking a night swim with his sorta best friend, yes, do I care right now, no. I stood up and laughed as McKay did fake stretches.

"Is it going to be cold?" I asked.

"Why don't you see?" He said laughing as he shoved me in. I flinched as my body hit the cold water. I felt a rush of water hit me as McKay jumped in.

"I fucking hate you," I said laughing as I caught my breath.

"I had to do it," He said wiping the water from his face.

"Now Cassie's clothes are soaked," I said laughing.
The dark blue color from the pool lights illuminated McKay's face. After a few seconds of wading in silence.

"Maddy and Nate hooked up a week ago," McKay said looking at me with a sympathetic look. My heart dropped. I fucking knew it.

"Did they hook up tonight?" I asked quietly. He nodded reluctantly. I scoffed as a tear rolled down my cheek.

"I had to tell you, i'm really sorry, Nate's probably going to kill me now," He said swimming a little closer to me. I bit my bottom lip as tears swelled up in my eyes. I looked up at him as he gave me a sad look.

"Thanks for telling me," I said. He nodded slowly. We were now only a foot apart.

"There's better guys out there then Nate, I swear," he said. I nodded slowly. I hate Nate so much, but I love him so much. I looked up at McKay. He pursed his lips and looked at me.

"Blair, I don't know what it is about you b-," he said before I leaned and kissed him. It was like I had no control over my body. I felt as he placed his hands on my hips and kissed down my neck. Did I feel bad about this, maybe, was I going to stop? No.

"Want to go inside?" I asked quietly. He smiled and nodded. Shivering I ran inside, a trail of wet footprints behind me. Quietly shutting the door behind us I watched as McKay went to his bag in the bathroom to get a condom. I stood in the dark leaning against the counter.

"You know, If you were going to hookup with someone at least do it with someone other then my best friend," a voice said from in front of me. Nate.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

574K 9.6K 16
"You're so reckless and it scares the fuck outta me!" euphoria au fezco x oc whoreosis
62K 650 20
𝐅𝐞𝐦!𝐨𝐜 𝐱 𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐕𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐩𝐞...
90.9K 1.4K 92
Warning: Viewers discretion is advised. The following content includes, alcohol and drug use, foul language, suicidal references and blood. So, if yo...
14.4K 35 22
*NO SMUT* I'm not doing smut anymore unless I have an idea I'll do Nate Maddy Cassie Jules rue kat ash fez and more so pls send some requests