BNHA x (Gojo) reader

By Memesuga01

[DISCONTINUED] The reader (you) will be apart of the Gojo clan, which means....your older brother is the one... More

Prologue
~Gojo (Y/n)~
S1, E1
S1, E2
S1, E3
S1, E4
S1, E5
S1, E6
S1, E7
S1, E8
S1, E9
S1, E10
S1, E11
S1, E12
S2, E1
S2, E2
S2, E3
S2, E4
S2, E5
S2, E6
A/N
S2, E7
S2, E8
S2, E9
S2, E10
S2, E11
S2, E12
S2, E13
S2, E14
~Halloween Special~
S2, E15
S2, E16
S2, E17
S2, E19
S2, E20
S2, E21
S2, E22
S2, E23
S2, E24
S3, E1
S3, E2
S3, E3
S3, E4
S3, E5
S3, E6
S3, S7
S3, E8
S3, E9
S3, E10
S3, E11
S3, E12
~Bakugo~
~Midoriya~
S3, E13
S3, E14
S3, E15
S3, E16
....I-
Small A/N
Fanart!

S2, E18

4.7K 195 89
By Memesuga01

I know I usually don't upload this late, but here you go! Anyway, I already have so many ideas for season 3...Hehe *pats your head* Don't worry~

P.S. Should I write the movies or not? Though, do know, if I do end up writing them, they will take a bit since I have to write them in separate chapters and the fighting scenes will take forever to write since I try my best to describe them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd POV-

"Hosu General Hospital"

'Two days since the Hosu incident, and five days since we started our internships...Since my injuries from Stain were not fully healed yet, I was in a hospital bed. On the news, the hero killer was the talk of the town. When seven pro heroes and three high school students came across the hero killer, Endeavor rushed over and took care of the situation. (Y/n)-chan was also the talk of the town. Taking care of the Nomus, but got injured by them in the process, even though we knew it was because of the hero killer. That was the official story released by the police.'

Midoriya was looking at his phone before looking up.

'Just as the person from the police said, Iida, Todoroki, and my names were not made public, and our injuries were explained away as accidents that happened during our internships. The night Iida got the results of the examination of his injured arms, he went back with his mom to his parents' house. As for Todoroki, who had relatively light injuries...'

"I will return to my internship."

"To Endeavor's place?"

"I want to learn what I can from him. Besides, they said he defeated the hero killer even though he didn't actually do it. I want to see his expression."

The male smiled at the memory, 'You become kind of mean when it comes to Endeavor, huh, Todoroki? Though, (Y/n)-chan does the same. I'm sure everyone else is working hard right now.' He thought, looking out the window.

-----

"Is it possible that the villains who were inspired by the Hosu incident the other day will become more active. Even though this is just patrol, don't let you guard down." Best Jeanist said.

"Right." Bakugo said, following the male.

"This is sudden, but here's a question. Patrols are meant to deter villains from committing crimes, but they also have a secondary effect. What is it?"

"If we see villains, we beat them up right away!" The blond said, grinning.

"No."

"It's Best Jeanist!" A school girl said.

"Please do your best at work!" Another girl said, which made the hero wave at them, and the girls fangirl.

"The answer is: to show people who we are. To give the public peace of mind." The hero said, before turning his head to the teen, "It builds trust between those who protect and those who are being protected."

"What is this, a courtesy visit?" Bakugo said, scowling.

"Oh, I've seen him on TV before!" A kid said, pointing at the blond. 

'The sports festival again?'

"He was caught by a villain and looked like he was about to cry, right? Then he was saved by the beautiful Gojo (Y/n)!"

The blond's hair spiked up again, "What did you say?!" He said, angrily, which made the kids scared.

"Did you forget what I taught you?" Best Jeanist said, "Deal with them properly."

"All right already!" The teen said, walking up to the crying kids, "You know, I wasn't caught by the villain back then, I was thinking about how to defeat him. It wasn't that I'd lost. I'm the man who'll become the number one hero! There's no reason for kids like you to worry about me—" He made the kids cry even more.

"Katsuki-chan~! Don't be so mean to the kids!" A familiar voice cut in, making the males look at the person and seeing the one and only, (Y/n), who was grinning. 

The kids hid behind the girl and pointed at the blond, while crying.

The girl looked down at the kids and smiled, "Now, run along, we don't want big meanie here to yell at you again." She said, which made the kids nod and leave.

'He's too proud. It's fine for those strong feelings to be aimed at becoming a hero, but if that is no longer the case...Now, what shall I do with you?' Best Jeanist thought, before looking at the girl, "(Y/n), what are you doing here?"

The said girl lifted her bag with a grin, "Kikufuku! The best is sold here! I was on my way back to my internship since they let me have some free time. I then heard Katsuki-chan's voice, so I had to come and see what was the case! Gotta say, you never change, Katsuki-chan!" She said.

The hero smiled under his jean jacket, "I raised you so well, my little flower."

The girl laughed, "Well, you did look after me, Jean-chan."

"I'm glad you look after you hair." He said, running his hands through her hair, "It always needs to be healthy and shine brightly like the sun hitting the snow."

Bakugo could only look between the two, "Eh?! You know each other?!" He said.

"Of course! Jean-chan is one of the many heroes that looked after me! So, my personality is everywhere, but mostly from Baka-nii." She said, laughing, "Well, I have to go. Uwa-chan and my wives is waiting for me!" She then disappeared as the two were confused.

'Wives...?' They thought.

-----

"How would you fight against an opponent with a knife? Uravity, can you try attacking me?" Gunhead said.

Uraraka looked at the knife then at the hero, "You sure?"

"You don't have to hold back."

"Then, here I come!" She exclaimed, running at the male and swung the blade.

"When someone's waving a knife at you, deal with it by keeping your distance." The male said, dodging, "If they attack directly, use one leg as an axis to turn and dodge," He then, moved to the side, as the girl was shocked, "then grab their wrist and neck and the same time, and then hold them down as you pull their wrist." He grabbed the girl's hand, spun her and made her fall to the floor, "If you can twist their wrist to make them drop the knife and kick the knife far away, it'll be even more perfect."

The brown haired girl stood up, holding her wrist, 'He moved so smoothly, without hesitation. Gunhead Martial Arts...So amazing! Even though he acts cute...' She thought.

The hero went to grab the knife, and held it up, "This time, I'll hold knife, 'kay? We'll keep repeating this until you can do it! All right?"

"Yes, sir!"

-----

"Uwabami, can I have you autograph?"

"Can I take your picture?"

"Look this way, please!"

Uwabami smiled and waved at her fans.

"Um..."

The woman turned to the two girls, "When you work diligently like this, you can eventually make big blossoms bloom. It's like when an enka singer goes on provincial tours." She said.

"Doesn't "work diligently"..." Momo said.

"...mean something different?"

"Yahoo~! I'm back!" A familiar voice said, which made the crowd of fans gasp and be in awe.

"(Y/n)-chan!" The two teens said, which made the said girl smile at them.

"Wifeys!" (Y/n) said, smiling, as the girls blushed.

"You can stop calling us that." The black haired male said.

"What? No! I'm not going to stop calling you both my wives even during school!"

The female hero smiled and waved at the white haired beauty, "(Y/n)-chan, come here! People want your autograph too."

"Hai~!" The girl said, before looking at the two, "Hold this for me?" She handed the orange haired girl the bag.

"What is it?" Kendo asked.

"It's kikufuku! You can try some if you want, my lovely wifey. I'll be back." She said, walking over to the hero.

-----

"Contributing to the community is also an essential part of being a hero. Don't drag your feet doing it!" Fourth Kind said, grabbing trash from the ground and throwing it into the bag, "Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mr. Fourth Kind..." Kirishima and Tetsutetsu said, cleaning.

"I can't hear you!"

"Yes, Mr. Fourth Kind!" The two exclaimed.

-----

"How many hostages are there?" Death Arms said, looking at Jiro, who had an earphone jack connecting into the wall.

"From what I can hear, there are two." She said, unplugging the jack.

"All right. We're breaking in. Earphone Jack, please tell the escaping hostages what to do."

"R-Right, Death Arms." She said.

The hero, nodded and was in front of the door, "Let's go!" He said, before busting the door open with his shoulder, and his sidekick followed, "This is a pro hero! Do as I say!"

The purple haired female stood in front of the door, "I will escort you! Come below with me!" She said to the hostages, who ran out.

"We're saved!"

"Thank you, hero!"

Jiro let out a smile as she ran.

-----

"Ribbit." Tsuyu said, wiping her forehead.

"Froppy!" A girl's voice was heard, making the girl turn around, "How are things on your end?"

"I've finished cleaning the deck, Sirius."

Sirius was a young woman with smart blue eyes, and short, shoulder-length hair of a lighter blue color which she wore side swept to the right. Her hero consists of a sleeveless white sailor uniform with a dark blue, double-trimmed collar and a short 3-piece skirt which is buttoned together on either side. She wore a loosely-tied red scarf and blue gloves with white striped wrist guards, and on her feet, thigh-high boots with wavy lines running down them. She had a flat hat with a ribbon around the base, and on her ears were shaped like large, blue fins.

The said female smiled, and showed two drinks in her hands, "It's boring just training and cleaning the deck every day, isn't it?"

"Yes, a little."

"It was the same when I did my internship. I was confused by the difference between the image I had of what a hero was when I was a kid and what the reality was. I imagined something a lot showier, but in reality, it's a daily grind of training and patrols and cleaning. On top of that, I even had to wash the captain's underwear! What part of this is being a hero? I thought." The blue haired female said, having a head resting against her hand.

"Did you get tired of it?" The frog-like girl said.

"At first, I did. But after becoming the captain's sidekick, I realized what was really important for a hero."

"What's really important? What is it?"

Sirius looked at the girl and smiled, "You have to find the answer to that yourself. Right?"

"Ribbit." Tsuyu said, nodding.

"Hey, Froppy!" Someone said, making them both look, seeing a seal like male walking towards them, "What're you playing around for? Just because frogs have big mouths doesn't mean you can spend all your time gabbing. And Sirius, I ordered you to supervise her. Make sure you're doing your job properly!"

"I've finished cleaning, Captain." She said, before being side-hugged by the other girl.

"And I'm supervising her properly!"

"Ribbit."

"Oh, is that right? I guess I jumped to conclusions." The captain said, rubbing the back of his head, "I see, I see! My bad!" Suddenly he had his hands by his face doing a cute face? "I'm sorry!" He said in a higher pitch of voice.

The blue haired girl could only look down with a blushing face and have her eyes closed. The green haired girl was just staring at him.

"Was I too cute for words, Froppy?"

"She's dumbfounded." Sirius answered for the girl, "I always say this, but you can't just make your face cute. Below the neck, you're too macho..." She said, pointing out the muscles, "Your face is also too rugged, though..."

"What did you say?!" The captain exclaimed, "When I do this for kids, they love it!"

"Yeah! They love making fun of it! Because it's not cute at all."

The male tilted his head to side.

Tsuyu, who was just listening and watching, had a small blush, 'How cute.' She thought.

-----

(Y/n) pouted as she laid her head on Kendo's shoulder, who blushed, "Uwa-chan! I'm bored!" The girl whined, making the hero look at her with a smile.

"(Y/n)-chan, you were always too easily bored."

"Nothing keeps me entertained. Plus, I easily get distracted by things...mostly because of sweets." She said.

Uwabami laughed, "Well, you did get your sweet tooth from your brother."

"That's because Baka-nii put sugar in my milk as a baby. I only know because Nanamin told me."

Momo and Kendo could only sweatdrop, 'Her brother is unusual.' They both thought.

"Ah, (Y/n)-chan? Your brother is known to be the strongest, that he can literally be the number one hero. Why didn't he accept it?" The black haired female said.

The said girl laughed, "Well, my wifey. He rarely cares about hero missions, so he just sometimes does it. He mostly only takes curse missions, but he leaves it to his students. They did ask if he wanted to, but he just straight up declined to most stupidest way possible by throwing a party while saying "It's too much of a hassle but lets celebrate me rejecting the spot!" He can be quite idiotic." She said, before continuing, "He's the most annoying being in this world, but the most annoying beings in the world is actually the higher-ups."

"The higher-ups?" Kendo questioned.

The girl waved her hand, "No need to worry your pretty little head, wifey. You aren't a sorcerer, so it shouldn't concern you. Keep striving to become a hero." She smiled, 'I wonder if I should rip their heads off? Or maybe rip them limb by limb? Ah, so many choices...' She thought.

-----

"Ribbit..." Tsuyu croaked sadly, watching the captain and other sidekicks walk out.

"I know that you want to go with them, Froppy." Sirius said, walking up to the girl, "But you know, even if we're up against stowaways, we have to be very careful, right? So follow the captain's orders. Let's give them support together."

The girl nodded, "Ribbit."

"Captain, we've arrived at the fishing boat's course!" The male said, having the mic to radio the captain.

"All right, leave the rest to me."

Suddenly, a light shined on the other boat, making them cover their eyes from the brightness.

"Stop the ship! This is a pro hero! We are here on a job for the Japan Coast Guard to inspect your ship!" The captain said over the speaker.

Soon, they inspected the ship.

"Captain! I didn't find any of the cargo in question."

"There wasn't any here, either."

The two sidekicks said.

"That's what I told you! We were just fishing—" The fisher said, before hearing a thud, making him cut himself off.

"Then, can you show us what's under here, too, right?" The hero said, having his foot on top of the metal doors.

"There's nothing but fish down there."

"Just open it up!" He said, removing his foot.

"What a pain!" One of the squid-like male said.

"There's nothing but fish..."

They opened the doors, and the three looked.

"It's too dark to see clearly...Can't you turn on any lights—" The captain said, before his sidekicks and himself were push in.

"I did as you said. So p...please spare my life..." The fisher said, as the two walked around and put a hand on his shoulders.

"We won't kill ya." The one in red said.

"Don't worry!" The one in blue said, before the two pushed the male in.

They then closed the metal door.

"If we can buy this much time..." The red male said.

"...then it'll be easier for Boss Innsmouth to do what he needs to do." The other male said, and the two did a handshake.

"Our job's done!"

"See ya!" They said in unison and jumped out the boat.

"Captain! Captain, please respond!" The male in the boat said, trying to call for the hero, then turned to Sirius, "It's no good. The radio's not getting through." He then started walking away, "I'll go take a look!"

"Wait!" The blue haired female said, making the male pause.

"Sirius"

"Quirk: Good Ear"

"Sirius! Quirk: Good ear. She can hear high frequencies that humans cannot hear."

The girl put a hand to her ear to hear clearly, hearing their captain clicking, ""Stowaways"..."Different boat"!" She said, turning to the other two, ""We're fine. Find them."" She finished, as the male walked to the controls, "Mick, start the ship!"

"Yes, ma'am!"

"If that boat is a decoy, then the stowaways should be heading towards the shore. Hurry!"

"Got it!"

Tsuyu walked up to the two, "We don't have to rescue the captain and the others?" She said, worriedly.

Sirius looked at the girl, "We're going to follow the captain's orders. Because we believe what the captain decided is the best course of action! Froppy, you believe, too—In the captain, and in us."

The teen gave a determined look and nodded, "Ribbit!" She croaked.

-----

(Y/n) sat outside and looked at the night sky, her blindfold down around her neck.

"Today is a nice night...Right, Touya?" She said, softly, "It's been a while since we last spoke to each other...Remember when we used to walk around the city, and I would talk badly about Trash-san whenever I would see him?" She let out a small laugh, "It was the best thing..."

"(N/n)..." Her brother's voice called out, gently, sitting beside the girl, "You talking with him again?" He said, wrapping an arm around her.

"Mhm...I miss him...He really didn't care what I said, since he would just stay silent most of the times, but did put his input."

The male hummed, "I would say...He was your first crush~" He teased.

The girl blushed and looked away, "Tch! This is why your nickname is Baka-nii! This is why Nanamin is better!"

"Eh?! Don't bring him into this! Sure, he watched you for a bit but don't forget who your brother is!"

(Y/n) pouted, "Your annoying."

"Wha—?! (N/n)-chan!"

The girl smiled and laughed.

Satoru kept whining, "Stop ignoring me!!" He said, but on the inside he was happy, 'I promise to keep you happy. That was the one thing that I promised myself to do when I saw you cry yourself to sleep that day. You will forever me my top priority out of anything.' He thought.

-----

"The stowaways are at Double Rock!" Tsuyu exclaimed, having one of Sirius communicators in hand. 

"Tsu..." The blue haired girl muttered, before she was slammed into the boat.

"You little brat...!" The villain said, slamming one of his hands against the boat, making the frog-like girl jump, "I'll kill you!" He kept trying to hurt the girl, but she kept jumping away, "Stop moving around so much! It's so annoying!"

The blue haired girl, who was down, opened her eyes slightly.

"Ribbit!" Tsuyu croaked, wrapping her tongue around the other girl, but her tongue was grabbed, "RIbbit..."

"Oops! I've got you." The male said, dragging her along the rocks.

"Ri...Ribbit...Rib..." 

"The end!" He said, now in front of the girl, "You're just a brat. Since you came uninvited, you'll have to die!" His hand slowly hovering over to her face, but looked back when he heard something from the water. He was then pushed back, by the two twins from earlier.

"Boss!" They cried out.

"My brothers!"

The two landed back into the water with a splash, before another splash of water came up, making the male surprised and the girl smile.

"Ribbit!" She croaked, seeing who it was, "Captain!"

"Sorry to keep you waiting. Leave the rest to me!" He said, before he got inked.

"No way!" The villain said, jumping at the male, but he dodged.

The hero's mouth twitched slightly, "Even if I can't see..." He began, and jumping behind them, when he felt them try to grab him. He then pushed himself off the rocks, "I know...where you are!"

The villain landed on the boat, "Damn bastard!" He said, and extended his tentacles to punch the male, but they blocked.

Sirius got up slightly, and held the male's foot, "Captain!" She yelled and pulled the leg.

"All right!" The captain said, throwing a kick, sending the two into the water, which created a massive splash of water.

"The captain's amazing..." Tsuyu said.

"Froppy!" The other female said, which made the teen look.

"Ribbit..." The frog-like girl said, jumping down.

"Are you all right? Are you hurt?"

"I'm fine. What about you, Sirius?"

"My body's the only thing strong about me."

Suddenly, the captain swam up, making the two look.

"Good job, you two. Thanks to you, we were able to catch the stowaways."

"Captain..." Sirius said, smiling.

The hero then put his hands up and acted cute, "Thanks!" He said in a higher pitch of voice.

The girl laid down, "You're doing that now?" She said.

"Sirius, I'm glad I was able to come to this internship." Tsuyu said.

"Huh?"

"What's really important for a hero...I think I understand a little better now!"

The blue haired female smiled and laid down, resting her head on her hands, "I see."

Later on, they were back to shore.

"Arrest all the stowaways. We were ale to recover all the illegal drugs they were trying to bring in, too." A male said to the captain, as Sirius stood next to him, "By the way, Selkie, when did you get a new sidekick?" He turned to the teen, who looked back at them.

"Ribbit?"

"She's a U.A. student here for an internship." The captain said.

"Is that right? We made you go through something scary, huh? Sorry." The male said.

"Hey, don't treat her like a kid. Froppy doesn't have her license yet, but she's already an excellent hero. I guarantee it."

"Yup, yup." Sirius said, nodding.

The older male walked up to Tsuyu, "Then, I'm looking forward to when we can work together, Froppy." He said, extending his hand.

The girl clasped her hand with the male's and smiled with a small blush, "Ribbit, ribbit."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.5K 2.5K 25
In the summer before high school, Deku went missing. But dispite his disappearance, Bakugลu got into UA just as he'd planned. Now the number one hero...
241K 7K 29
Gojo Y/N who was born as a part of the powerful gojo clan inherited the sacred clan quirk along with her brother Gojo Satoru. A quirk that has the p...
140K 2.7K 38
(Female Deku/villian) Izuku Midoriya a Little girl who dreamed to be a hero just like her idol All Might. But.... Was crushed when she found out her...
196K 6.9K 29
โ But when I smile for real, that means I am very happy. And, we hope that you'll be able to see something that will make you just as happy as well...