Ring Around My Heart (DreamNo...

Littlefufferfish द्वारा

-This is an AU (alternative universe) -Multiple ships may appear, but the main is DreamNotFound -No explicit... अधिक

Newly Loved
Tired Of Loving You
Honestly I Love You
Lover's Concussion
High Love
Love Is Illegal
Let's Hope
All Or None
Vacation Or Evacuation
Bright Side
Inclusive Cookies
Just One Of Us
Safe With Us
Jump For Me
Don't Bleed Dry
The Disappearing Sap
Deceptive And Cold-blooded
Eliminate Or Be Eliminated
Home Is Where The Rights Is
Not Worth Death
Time To Go
Please Pretend To Love Me
Watch It Burn, Love
I Did Nothing

Pure Love

11 1 0
Littlefufferfish द्वारा

TW// Self-h*rm

After only a week of living with Ranboo and Tubbo, George was more than ready to go home. It wasn't like they were unbearable to live with, they just had a pure love that George lacked.

"You want some french toast?" Ranboo asked George while he was in the process of making some for Tubbo.

George sat down and rubbed his eyes. "Uh yeah, sure..."

"Did you sleep alright? You look exhausted." Ranboo noticed how tired George was starting to look. He wasn't getting much sleep since separating from his husband. When he did get to sleep, it wasn't restful. He was sleeping on the duo's couch.

"I barely slept, but I'm alright." George didn't want to sound ungrateful. It was very nice of the two to take him in, they weren't even close. Yet the duo agreed to give George a place to stay.

"Tubbo didn't keep you up did he? I swear I'm trying to get his weird sleep walking things under control." Ranboo sighed.

"Tubbo? No I never see him get up. You did come out of the bedroom last night though. You got a glass of milk or something." George shrugged.

Tubbo came running out of the room. "I knew it! You're the milk killer! You blamed me!"

Ranboo gulped. "Oh...uh, sorry?"

"Dickhead! Go get some more milk, you keep leaving it out to spoil!" Tubbo growled like a little gremlin as he sat down at the table.

"Okay, okay. I'll get milk, but I'm not coming back." Ranboo joked as he placed Tubbo's toast in front of him.

"That only works if I'm pregnant, And that's physically impossible. Unless I'm about to birth baby Jesus." Tubbo started eating his breakfast. "You know what would be nice with this...A GLASS OF FUCKING MILK!"

"I'm gonna get milk!" Ranboo shouted while starting to prepare breakfast for George. "I have to go to work too ya know. I'll get milk on my way home."

"You should be staying home..." Tubbo huffed. He was worried about Ranboo going out into the world right now.

"Well unless you're going to sell a kidney, I have to work. Someone has to buy the milk." Ranboo understood why Tubbo was worried, and Ranboo was worried himself. Unfortunately, he still had to go to work so they could afford essentials.

"That reminds me...I've got to start looking for a job. Maybe I'll do that today. Then I could help you guys out." George felt like he had to repay them somehow.

"That's okay, keep your money. Focus on getting yourself in a better place." Ranboo smiled and handed George his toast. "We'll be alright, as long as Tubbo stops buying expensive things."

"I didn't marry you for nothing!" Tubbo pouted at Ranboo, demanding he still be spoilt.

"Come on man, we can't afford luxuries right now." Ranboo tried to reason with him.

"Fine...but when you get a better job, I want surgery." Tubbo agreed to settle for no more luxury gifts.

"Deal, I can do that." Ranboo went off to get ready for work.

-

George walked through the main part of town, looking for any places that were hiring. So far he had only seen a tattoo shop hiring, and he was definitely under-qualified for that position.

He walked by Dream's Jewelry shop and couldn't help but stop. He noticed the sign was flashing, the store was open. He peaked in, seeing that Dream was actually working. Currently he was with a customer, so George decided to keep walking. Though there was a good chance he was going to stop by later.

Dream was with a young girl that he didn't recognize, but he wasn't too bothered by it. "So, you want a silver necklace? Not too showy?"

The girl nodded. "Yeah! I'm getting married soon, and I want something classy."

"Sure, I can definitely do that." Dream walked around and showed her some of the less showy pieces of jewelry he had there. After a couple minutes she found one she liked.

"This one is perfect, I'll take it!" She smiled brightly.

"Awesome, come with me." Dream went back to the front and collected the payment, before wishing her well.

When the bell rang again, it was someone he definitely didn't expect to see anytime soon.

Skeppy walked in with a cloud of gloom over his head. The pain in his heart was visible from the outside.

"Oh hey..." Dream didn't know what to say.

Skeppy waved and looked around for a couple minutes by himself. Before finally approaching Dream. "Hey um...I'm looking for a diamond necklace. Something really special and shiny."

"Okay..." Dream thought about everything he had in stock. "What's the occasion?"

Skeppy leaned down and put his elbows on the desk, holding his face. "It's um...for Bad. His funeral is in a couple days."

Dream tried to find the right words to say, but death didn't come with a grief manual. "Okay...I'll bring out some things from the back." He went to the back room to compose himself. He did not want to upset Skeppy. Sure, he was a loyal and important customer, but he was also a friend.

Skeppy waited until Dream came back and displayed a few necklaces in front of him.

Dream knew how upset Skeppy was, because his eyes didn't light up when he saw the shiny and luxurious diamonds. Glimmering perfectly in the store's lighting. "Do you...like any of these?"

Skeppy looked at them, thinking hard about it. "I don't know... I'm not sure which one he would like best."

"Well Bad was never crazy about diamonds and wealth. I'm sure he'd be fine with anything you get him." Dream assured Skeppy that Bad wouldn't be picky. Especially because he was dead, and his funeral jewelry was probably the least of his worry.

"I know but I really want a nice piece of jewelry to give him. I love diamonds, so it's kind of like I'm burying him with a piece of me." Skeppy closed his eyes to suppress his tears.

"I understand...I think he'd like this one, here." Dream pointed out the one that he thought looked the best.

Skeppy looked at it, nodding his head. "Yeah...yeah, like that one. I'll take it."

"It's 50% off, just for you." Dream made a great offer. He would of gave it for free, but he didn't want Skeppy to feel too pitied.

"Thanks..." Skeppy paid and Dream boxed up the item for him. He left the shop, his dread following him.

Dream glanced at the photo framed on his desk. He truly missed that happier time. When he and George were in young and unconditional love. When they hadn't yet learned how brutal the world was. When all they wanted from each other was custom playlists and tight hugs.

-

George was on his way back from the game shop. They were hiring, and he just spoke to the manager. It seemed like a pretty chill environment, he planned on applying there. It would be a decent temporary job.

He tried to convince himself to walk past the jewelry shop, but it didn't happen. George walked in with his head held high. Trying to act like this separation wasn't taking over his life.

Dream looked up, slightly startled to see his husband. "Oh hey, how's it going?"

George walked over and leaned on the desk. "It's...going..."

Dream knew George wasn't there for jewelry, he wouldn't even have money for any. "What can I help you with?" He tried to talk to George like a customer.

"Oh come on, don't do that. I'm here to talk to you...how have you been?" George noticed that Dream had his love ring on again. He smiled, feeling warm inside.

"I've been alright, just trying to get my mind in a more positive place. Made a therapy appointment, it's tomorrow." Dream bragged, treating their separation like it was some sort of competition. A competition to see who would become the better person.

"Oh that's lovely...I was out job hunting. Haven't touched a cigarette all week." George flexed, but he wasn't being honest.

"Oh? Was I the one causing you to smoke all these years?" Dream's voice sounded a bit sarcastic and petty.

"Probably..." George would of said something petty back, but he honestly still loved Dream. "So um... Sapnap and Karl's funeral is in a couple days. I was going to ask you to drive me? Tubbo has a doctor's appointment so I can't get a ride from Ranboo."

Dream obviously couldn't say no, and he figured it would be okay. It was a funeral after all, they could put their relationship drama aside for a funeral."Sure, no problem. I'll text you a time when I know more details."

"Thanks..." George tapped awkwardly on the desk. "So uh...many customers today?"

"Not many...but a few. Skeppy was here, he looks awful...I can't imagine losing my soulmate like that." Dream frowned, giving Skeppy all his sympathy.

"Yeah...can't imagine it..." George wanted to say something regarding their split, but bit his tongue. Instead he just looked at the bracelets displayed by the desk. "These are pretty, are they new?"

Dream smiled and nodded. "Yup, they are gorgeous aren't they? Technoblade is going to piss himself when he sees them."

George giggled slightly and picked up one of the bracelets. He tried to put it on his wrist, but was having a tough time clasping it.

"Let me help." Dream loved seeing people try on the jewelry in his shop. It gave him a sense of pride.

Dream moved George's sleeve and put the bracelet on him. "There, it suits you..." His face went blank. "George...please don't tell me you..." Dream felt guilty as he saw the cuts going up George's arm.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

418K 15.9K 33
George, a famous streamer, has been invited by his friend Sapnap to go to Disney in Florida with Karl, Bad, and Skeppy. George soon finds out that Sa...
Life in Florida Luca द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

217 0 11
*Fandom* Dnf *Ships* Dream x George Sapnap x Karl *AU* Real life / mine *Warning* If either of the guys are uncomfortable with this, it'll be taken d...
133K 5.5K 36
Boyfriends of 3 months, George begins to realise how little he truly knows about Dreams past. He is desperate to find out what was so bad that happen...
58.4K 2.2K 67
Dream, George, and Sapnap have been living together in Florida for years when a zombie apocalypse uproots their lives. Along with other survivors, th...