ONLY YOU- I NEVER QUITTED- JJK

By shre13613

CHA Y/N and her all hidden story behind her. After falling in love with an only child of JEON the next king a... More

*** NOTICE ***
EPISODE 1
EPISODE 2
EPISODE 3
EPISODE 4
EPISODE 5
EPISODE 6
EPISODE 7
EPISODE 8
EPISODE 9
EPISODE 10
EPISODE 11
EPISODE 12
EPISODE 13
EPISODE 14
EPISODE 15
EPISODE 16
EPISODE 17
EPISODE 19
EPISODE 20
EPISODE 21
EPISODE 22
EPISODE 23
EPISODE 24
EPISODE 25
EPISODE 26
EPISODE 27
EPISODE 28
EPISODE 29
EPISODE 30
EPISODE 31
EPISODE 32
EPISODE 33
EPISODE 34
EPISODE 35
EPISODE 36
EPISODE 37
EPISODE 38
EPISODE 39
EPISODE 40

EPISODE 18

403 9 0
By shre13613

Y/N'S POV

As I opened my door I was shocked to see that person again. I was feeling like I was been dragged into the past again. I looked at that person with pure anger, sadness

??: Are you not going to welcome me in?

I was startled when that person spoke hand opened the door wide to let that person enter the house (I eyed him as he enter) ..after he entered I closed the door shut and stand in front of the guest who just entered.

Y/N: Why are you here and what do you want?

??: Don't you give water to people who come to your house,.... just like her (smirks).

Y/N: We give water to people but not a person like you. (I said and rolled my eyes).

??: You are no more than a shy, quiet girl, a respective girl like when I use to feed you. You are bold, fearless, and grown too much, isn't it? And I remember that I taught you some manners Daughter. (eyes me with anger).

Y/N: Why are you here, TO KILL ME, TO END MY LIFE! JUST LIKE YOU KILLED MY MOTHER, MY BROTHER? (shouted at him).

??: SHUT THE FUCK UP! DON'T SHOUT I AM YOU APPA !! YOUR FATHER ... AND FROM NOW YOU ARE GOING TO COME WITH ME TO LIVE. THAT'S IT!

Y/N: APPA MY FOOT! and listen mister I am not going anywhere do you understand now go out of this freaking house and my mind.

Appa: You are coming with me or your so-called caretaker is dead. You decide to pack your bag and come with me NOW! I will keep you like my princess and you know Appa loves you, my daughter. I missed you so much. Now come we will go home.

Y/N: I am not going anywhere! In which language I should tell you.

Appa: GUARD! Drag her to the mansion Now!.

Y/N: APPA PLEASE LEAVE ME PLEASE.

I was begging to live but some guards rush into my house and held my hand tightly as I  whimper loudly my dad looked towards me and his eyes soften as he looked at me as I was in pain ...

He took large steps and slapped that person's face as I gasped 

Appa: She is my daughter don't hurt her ... you son of bitch! 

 he removed his gun and shoot him on the spot.

Y/N: APPA! (I was scared as fuck now).

I started to shiver as I looked at that man the blood was coming from his forehead. that guard was laying there silently as my brain stopped working at that moment. Appa pulled me towards the door to take me I was not able to process, as I saw real murder in front of my eyes. I was feeling numb, Nothing was working as my mom's picture came into my mind, drops of tears spill from my eyes and only one word was there for him.

......I HATE YOU FROM THEN TILL THE END  .....

I HATE YOU APPA ... very much as the door of the elevator closed 

He dragged me out of the lobby and he was taking me towards his lavish, expensive car that I never used in my life ... He pushed me inside the backseat of the car closed the door, and sat he walked into the next car which was in front of us... people were looking down from their balcony because of this drama ... in the car, there was only me and one middle-aged man who was driving a car, but then also I was feeling suffocated and scared I started to cry silently in the backseat of the car. There were so many questions running through my mind Who is he? Why he is doing this? How did he find that I was living here? I was just crying and I felt that my eyelids were getting heavy as I fell asleep.

I felt that someone was tapping me on my cheeks as I got up to see myself in the car. One may be older than me boy was waking me up as I looked at him.

??: Thank God! You got up .. come out of the car. welcome home, little sis. I missed you.

I shrugged his hands off me and pushed him away from me as I was confused about Why he was calling me his sis. I got out of that freaking car and stood on the ground just to look at the big damn mansion that I have never seen in my life .. my jaw was touching the ground till now.

??: Did you like what you saw. This is all yours

Y/N: I don't want this all shit Just let me go out from this hell I don't want to see anyone and not that old man again.

I was about to turn but then someone called me 

??,2: Baby you should not go without saying hello to your to-be husband.

As he said I turned to see that person I squinted my eyes to look at him ...

Y/N: Don't call me that I am not your baby. Son of bitch (looked away).

He walked towards me and stand in front of me. He bend towards my ears and said

??,2: My baby is short-tempered I see 

??: Yah stop with your pranks okay ... Get of her ...IDIOT (He folded his hands )

As I raised my hand to slap he was fast enough to catch my hand. 

Y/N: Let me go you jerk,(I struggled to remove my hands from his grips).

Appa came out and said

Appa: Stop hurting her and get inside. the princess let's go inside you must be tired.

He kept his hand on my shoulder but I pushed his hand 

Y/N: Don't touch me I can walk. Just guide me in

He started to walk towards his grand great house as those both dorks were following me.

I entered the house just too great with one good-looking, pretty lady who bowed at me I also bowed at her because she was older than me.

Appa: Oh I taught you good things. Meet my daughter Si- Woo and daughter she is my-

Y/N: I know (scoff) Your second wife. (as I looked away).

Appa: Oh !! Meet you brothers.

He pointed at one boy who woke me up 

APPA: Okay his name is HA-RIN, CHA HA-RIN, and that one 

He pointed at that boy who was flirting with me in the lobby 

Appa: He is HA-Eun, CHA HA-EUN, And all of you her name is 

All of them together: HER NAME IS CHA Y/N. WELCOME HOME ....(Everyone was smiling  )

I widened my eyes as they were knowing my name ...What is going on. And why?

SI -WOO: Haru come and show her room 

One maid came and bowed to her and then to me and guided me towards the room I politely followed her to my room she bought me to the room and opened the room's huge door I went inside and she followed me inside.

[okay so this is your bedroom ]

Haru: Call me if you need something mam.

She was again bowing but I stopped her and hugged her 

Y/N: Don't bow in front of me and Don't call me mam calls me Y/N. First of all, can you bring me clothes

SI-WOO: No need to give work that I brought you some clothes so here take it. Go first take bath and come down for Dinner 

She patted my head and smiled at me 

SI-WOO: Don't hate me okay I will take care of you I always wanted a daughter like you but never got one. oh, see these teas also came without my permission again.

She sniffed and wiped her tears. My eyes softened I was not that cold-hearted and she was having her reasons so thought that I can give her that place, isn't it?

Y/N: MO-MOM! 

I peeked at her face and saw her face lit up with happiness as she came closer to me and kissed mine on the head. I smiled Why I should give punishment to her when the fault is not her.

She looked at me with her teary eyes as I looked at her but this time my stomach growled signaling that I was hungry so she handed me some clothes and pushed me inside the bathroom

SI-WOO: Go first wash up let's catch up later darling. and yes come down for dinner 

she says this and closes the door.

But I was missing my aunty ... I wanted to meet her 

AUTHOR'S POV 

Y/N was not knowing that something is waiting for her ... and that is going to be a happy day of her life soon when she will come to know that. 

TO BE CONTINUED .............  

Please I am sorry for my typing mistake...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 50.9K 60
(21+ ONLY) "I WAS SOLD" Three little words that stole my life.... The guard pushed her to the front, "bow to your new master" "NO!" She glared. "If s...
17.6K 502 37
YN has really had a tough go, breaking up with a no good ex and rediscovering herself. One day she unexpectedly runs into a man that makes her feel a...
1M 28.5K 48
[Book 1] Jungkook X Reader The Cha family had business problems, so they decided to let their eldest daughter marry the youngest son of the Jeon's. W...
207K 6.4K 42
" You want to live like strangers Mr Jungkook... So let's make it happen... Lets reset everything... Like we never met... Like I never saw you... Lik...