Lips in places

Autorstwa cheriefics

🔞 "Jungkook!" Cleo calls, as she settles down on the stool. "Jungkook? No sense of respect?" he raises his... Więcej

✨ Author note ✨
1. Party party yeah!
2. Fix it up!
3. Call it a date!
4. Is it a date?
5. Wanna kiss?
6. Did we kiss?
8. I want it...
9. I got it...
10. Bitch me.
11. Fuck me.
Bonus: Sexing and Fucking
12. Ruin Me.

7. I like it...

1.2K 60 65
Autorstwa cheriefics

Cleo reaches her home and keeps mumbling, more like cursing herself under the breath for calling him in the first place as she searches for her house keys. "If I forgot the keys to my house, I'll just sleep outside forever." She is relieved when she finds them in her pockets. "I remembered to lock the door?" she chuckles and pushes it. The first thing she notices after she enters the living room is empty bottles of alcohol. "Why did I get drunk on the night I had a one night stand? He wasn't that bad though," she brings the trash cover and starts to pick up the bottles.

"You actually said I was good."

Cleo is startled and throws her fist in reflex when she sees him. "Oh god!" he yells. He covers his nose and squirms in pain. "Shit, are you okay? What the hell are you doing in my home?" she asks and covers her face.

"Gottum," he says through his cover mouth.

"What?"

"Cotton," he removes his hand and says. "Oh yeah," Cleo scurries towards the bedroom and comes out with some cotton. "Here," she hands it to him. She disappears again and comes back with an ice pack. "This one too," she gives it to him.

"You locked me in last night," he says, finally after blocking the blood flow from his nose. Cleo suppresses her laugh as she looks at him. A bit of cotton peeking from his nostrils. "I did what?" she asks, shocked.

"What happened last night?" She leads him to the couch and settles down. "Well, you got drunk and cried over a guy and left home saying you are going to confront him," he says, tilting his head back. Her face gradually turns into horror with every word her utters. She closes her eyes and asks, "Perhaps the guy name is Mr. Jeon?"

"Yeah, you kind of used two names. Mr. Jeon and the other one is..." he thinks for a while before speaking. "Jungkook, it's Jungkook." She exhales through mouth and holds her head. "And I was drunk?"

"Pretty much. You had like three bottles," he winces, touching his nose. "What's the last thing you remember?" he adds. "Oh god, I have to apologize to him. What did I do?" she cringes at the thought of crying over him while drunk.

"Alright, my cab is here. I'm going to leave," he gets up. "Namjoon," she calls as he walks towards the door. "I'm sorry. I really am. For locking you up and punching you in the face, I just," she shakes her head. "Please text me your hospital bills, I will pay for it."

"Hey, chill. I'm good. I can pay for them."

"No, I didn't mean you can't-"

"I know. Can I tell you something. You can ask me to fuck off if you don't want to listen to it," he says. "Whoever the guy is, sort things out with him.You love him and," he takes a break to sooth his throbbing nose. "It will get ugly if you don't sort out your feelings for him. So, just you know, do something about it."

Cleo takes a deep breath and leans back onto the couch. "Love is a big word Namjoon," she mumbles. She takes her phone and checks the call log. The seven minute outgoing video call is bothering her. If only she had a recording of it. She goes to the chats and starts to type a message for Jungkook.

Mr. Jeon

Mr. Jeon, I came to know what happened

last night and I want to apologize for causing

discomfort. I would like apologize in person and

you can freely reject the offer and accept the

apology through the message.

She reads the message and doubts if it sounded too formal. "Fuck it," she taps on the send button and throws her phone on the couch. She looks at the hangover soup on the table and goes to the kitchen to pour into it. As she was drinking the warm soup, her phone chimes.

Mr. Jeon

Where do you want to meet?

She almost gasps at the reply. Her heart does a dancing thing as she reads the message over and over again. "Fucking egoist. I bet he is smirking behind the screen. As she is frowning at the reply she receives another message.

Mr. Jeon

The cafe we met last time is okay?"

She doesn't feel sorry anymore. "He is just here for the apologies," she snorts. She replies with a simple 'yes'. She asks him the time as she doesn't want him to rush her like last time.

She arrives early. She doesn't overdress this time. She doesn't know if she is feeling anxious or embarrassed. She keeps checking her phone for time. A little after a minute for the agreed time, he walks in. A black and white checkered trench coat and a black turtleneck with cotton pants. He seemed to have come straight from work. He spots her and walks towards the table.

"What would you like to have?" he asks, as soon as he sits down.

'Not even a hello? What was I expecting anyway...'

"No, Mr. Jeon. I just want to apologize and leave. I'm not here to have any refreshments," Cleo says.

"Oh," he closes the menu book and looks at her. "You already apologized in the morning and in the message so no need to redo it over and over again," he smiles. If there is an angry meter on her body it would have bursted a long time ago. "Why am I here then?" she asks, frustrated.

"Because I like how honest you are. You knew what you did and wanted to apologize. Not many people do that Cleopatra. I like it and I wanted you to feel better. It's not as bad as you think. I've seen worse. Worse people who got drunk and caused real trouble. Your apology is accepted," he says. He is smiling and that makes her even more confused than she is.

"You met with me to say this? Something that could have been said over text?"

"Yeah, I wanted to say this in person because text often has a flat sense that makes you interpret in different ways. So person to person is always better," he says. Cleo looks down at her fingers and then at the menu on the table and then at the waiter far away. "Can I get a really strong coffee?" She yells. "I think I lost all my functioning brain cells. Okay, okay. You like how honest I am, it's settled then."

"Yes. I have a request," he says. "Delete my number. To avoid these kinds of accidents in future." Cleo feels a rush of blood in her body. "Sure," she says and deletes his contact. "You do the same," she looks up. He chuckles. "I didn't save your number Cleopatra."

She mentally slaps herself and wants to evaporate into thin air. "That's good then," she clears her throat.

"I'll leave you to enjoy your coffee then," he says and leaves without looking back.

"What the fuck just happened?"

Little bonus from the drunk night

"Mr. Jeon, you answered! I am on my way zo yourr homee." Cleo helds the phone high enough for him to see her whole outfit and the ground beneath.

"Cleopatra?"

"Mrz. Zeon, I realisedd that I zdon't know yourr homeee," she looks around. "Pick mer upz. I'm going to take a nap heree," she sits on the empty road.

"Cleopatra, where are you? Are you alone?"

"Yeah, I guezz soooo. Gosh, I'm zoooo tired. I nap here," she lays on her back.

The call goes on for several minutes about her saying she is going to take a nap and asking his address and him blowing his brains out to find out where she is. She ends the call and he has to call again and thankfully he recognises the neighborhood she is in and drives there.

"Cleopatra, can you get off the ground?" he asks, hands on his hips.

"Mr. Zeonn? Izz that youu?" she giggles. "Are youu heree to sake me home?"

With struggle he manages to get her in the car. "What's your address?" he asks. "No, i'm not zelling youuu. What if you zneak in when i'm alone?" she leans back.

"Cleopatra?"

"Juzz gidding. It's a left, then a right and a left and a right and there. That is my addrezz," she giggles. He calls Iseul and sighs when she tells him she is too busy to pick up and doesn't send the address of Cleo's home.

"What a pain," he shakes his head and drives towards his home.

"Mr. Jeon? Am I not good enough por youu? Why diz youu rezect me?" She passes out. He drives with his jaw clenched. 

Leave votes and comments. Your feedback is fuel to my writing

Donations on Kofi are open if you like my works.

Commissions are always open. Drop message ⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

922K 30.7K 70
A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king but fate played opposite of it even afte...
12.6K 437 27
Taehyung whistled as he walked by the passage and noticed a certain someone. "I didn't know you could do this, Jeon." Taehyung smirked lightly as he...
836K 42.4K 31
He is the eldest son of South Korea's richest gangster and she is the only daughter of 깡패 (kkangpae gang) in North Korea. He is smart, Hot, ruthless...
40.4K 1.9K 79
" what do you like to do ? " he asked as he settled himself on the sofa and lit his cigar i rolled my eyes " i like to go to college , meet my frie...