cherry | f. weasley

Par ssweasleyy

fred weasley x f oc + "What? Did I hurt you, love?" He looked at her while she shook her head, her mouth slig... Plus

inroduction.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.

sixteen.

3.9K 75 32
Par ssweasleyy

tw: hardcore smut
you're welcome

MADDIE WAS HELPING MOLLY PREPARE THE CHRISTMAS EVE DINNER WHILE THE BOYS PLAYED GAMES IN THE LIVING ROOM. Christmas break had been amazing so far, she had spent a lot of time with Fred and his family along with Hermione and Harry.

They played so many quidditch games in the back, Fred insisting Maddie be on his and George's team and evidently they always won. Hermione and Maddie counted up the books they read over first semester and Maddie won the contest they put in place. Fred had given her a celebratory kiss on the cheek in front of everyone.

Early Christmas Eve morning, Maddie and Hermione went shopping for some gifts for everyone that was staying at the Burrow. She had a very easy time finding things for everyone else. She picked out a new book for Hermione, some new treats for Ron, she got Harry some new quills since he kept breaking his, Molly some candles for her home, Arthur a book about fascinating muggle things, George some pencils for his drawings, Ginny a fuzzy blanket for her room because she always got cold, and Neville a little plant that she would bring back to school to give to him.

But she found it extremely difficult to find a gift for Fred. She didn't know why. Did she not know him enough? Was she a terrible girlfriend? She was scared he would hate everything she picked up and Hermione really tried to give her some ideas but she didn't think any of them were good enough.

She really wanted to thank him for everything he did for her.

They walked into many stores and by the time she finally found something that she thought was perfect, it was already dark out and they had to get back to help Molly get ready for dinner. She purchased the item and the two girls apperated back to the Burrow. Fred tried to sneakily grab into the back but Maddie smacked his hand away and hid it in her room safely.

She was peeling potatoes with Molly, glancing over at Fred who screamed every so often when he grew closer to winning. She heard Molly chuckle beside her and she glanced up as she brought over a broccoli stem.

"He talked about you so much in his letters this year." She said as she began to run the broccoli under the water. Maddie blushed and looked back at Fred. "He's crazy about you, always has been."

"I still somehow don't really believe that." Maddie admitted with a laugh. She placed her peeled potatoes in a bowl and ran them under the water before placing them on a cutting board, ready to slice.

"Well, you weren't standing on the sidelines watching how he looked at you." She said with a wink before walking over to the oven and pulling out some baked goods. Maddie pulled her bottom lip between her teeth and smiled. She thought it was so cute that Fred had talked to his mother about her in his letter.

She felt arms wrap around her waist and continued to cut the potatoes as Fred rested his head on her shoulder. He hugged her to her chest and kept her close to him and slightly swayed their bodies to the music that was playing on the record player in the background. Another one of Arthur's muggle findings.

"How was your shopping trip, love?" He asked, planting a few soft kisses on her neck. She shivered.

"It was good. I dragged Hermione around a lot of stores since she already did her shopping." She laughed at the way she went Christmas present shopping on the day of Christmas eve.

"You know you didn't have to get everyone something?" He looked concerned as he looked up at the girl. He wasn't used to the whole money thing she lived with but he didn't want her to use all of her expenses on him and his family. "How much did you spend?"

"Freddie, that's not the point. It's alright, really." She stopped cutting the potatoes and turned her body so she faced him and was pressed up against the counter. She placed her hands against his chest and he moved his hands further down so they were resting on her ass.

"But still, it was probably a lot." She shook her head and looked down at the hands that were planted on his chest.

It didn't seem like a big deal to her but she came from a very wealthy family and she didn't want to insult Fred but making it seem like it was nothing but she didn't want to make him feel bad. She struggled with her words as she tried to figure out which way to go. Honestly, money was never a problem for her and she never thought other people were lower or less than her because of their wealth status but she didn't want people to think that of her.

"You talked to your mommy about me?" She smirked, deciding to changed the subject as she didn't really want to get into it now. Fred's mouth gaped open and he turned his head towards his mother who laughed off to the side.

"Mum!" He walked over and started scolding her for telling Maddie about the letters. Maddie returned to her potato cutting and thought about their conversation. Was it going to be a conversation brought up a lot?

She hoped money wouldn't be a problem in their relationship because she saw it tear her parents marriage apart.

+

Soon the table was set and the family was all gathered around the table. Remus, Sirius, and Tonks had joined them as well and the table feel into a loud conversation with laughter and smiles. Maddie felt really happy that she was here, and felt really happy that Freddie's hand was holding her underneath the table as they ate.

She was also really happy that as she talked with everyone, she wasn't thinking about what she was eating or how much she was eating, she was simply enjoying the company and the feeling of Freddie's hand in hers.

"How are you all enjoying school this year?" Remus asked, probably trying to get the scoop on the new defense against the dark arts teacher.

"Well, we have Mad Eye Moody as our teacher." Harry explained.

"He's a real treat, I'll tell ya." Ron added, stuffing some cheesy potatoes in his mouth as he spoke. The kids continued to talk about how much they hated Moody, Maddie telling Remus about their first day back with the curses and how he was making them do everything the ministry didn't want them to do.

"Plus he keeps looking at me and Harry all weird, it's scary." She said and removed her hand from Fred's to grab her knife. He placed his hand on her thigh instead.

Remus and Sirius exchanged a look at Maddie's words before changing the topic onto Harry's tournament.

Fred leaned down near Maddie's ear when the attention shifted off her, "The foods amazing, my love. You did a wonderful job." She blushed and gasped slightly when his hand traveled up her skirt a bit higher.

He moved away from her and looked forward as if nothing was happening. She sent a look his way but scoffed when he just smirked and moved his hand higher. She shifted in her seat when his hand neared her underwear.

"How's your father doing, Mads?" Arthur asked and Maddie gulped. Fred's thumb began to rub her clothed clit gently.

"Um, h-he's doing good." Her breathing wavered as she tried to respond. She caught George snickering on the other side of the table and her cheeks reddened.

"That's good, good. Is he still working with the Malfoy's?" Fred pushed her underwear aside and ran his finger along her dripping folds. She stifled a moan. She nodded her head and Fred decided to enter and finger into her. She gasped and everyone's heads turned to her, worried looks on their faces.

"S-sorry, the foods j-just a-amazing." She gripped Fred's forearm from under the table as he pumped his finger in and out of her. The rest of the table conversed in their own conversations and she turned her head towards Fred. "What are you doing?"

"Me? You're the one riding my hand at the dinner table, you little slut." He spoke softly into her ear and she whimpered, her walls clenching around his finger. He added a second one, stretching her out as she reached her climax before pulling them both out just before she came.

"Wha-"

"We wouldn't want you making a mess in front of everyone, now would we?" He brought his fingers to his mouth and sucked her juices, keeping his face close to hers and holding eye contact. She opened her mouth in protest, this was the first time he had ever denied her. "Is my little girl upset?"

He teased. She huffed and crossed her arms over her chest, sinking back in her chair. Her core ached for Fred's fingers again and she couldn't believe he would put her through that embarrassment just to deny her like that.

People started finishing their meals and taking their dishes to the sink. Molly used her magic to clean the dishes, so nobody had to do any chores. Remus and Sirius wanted to talk to Harry alone so they said their goodbyes to everyone ahead of time, since it was late, and let everyone head upstairs to bed.

Maddie was getting her pajamas on in Ginny's room when a knock sounded at her door. She thought it was just Ginny or Hermione so she muttered a 'come in.' Fred opened the door and picked her up by the waist, throwing her down on the bed so he was hovering over her. She squealed and her hands immediately fell to her exposed breasts.

"Fred! You scared me!" He chuckled, pointing his wand at the door before muttering a locking and silencing spell. "What if Ginny and Hermione have to get in?"

"They're playing chess with Tonks, you know how long that can take." He said, wasting no time in attacking her neck with kisses and grabbing her wrists with his hands to pull her arms off her chest. "Remember what I said about covering your body?" He question and she rolled her eyes, causing him to place a soft slap across the side of her ass.

"Y-you said you want to see everything." She repeated his words and he placed a soft kiss to her lips.

"That's right, good girl." He grasped her wrists and pulled them up over her head. "Keep them there, okay?" She nodded, biting her lip as he tugged his shirt off, pulling it over his head and dropping it on the ground somewhere. He moved himself off from over her to pull of his trousers, dropping them on the floor as well.

She grew wet at the sight of his hard on through his boxers. His mouth came in contact with her left boob, sending shock waves through her body while his hand played with her other one. She moaned and he moved to the other one, evening it out. He twirled her nipple through his tongue and she arched her back into him, her heat touching his bulge.

He groaned and pulled away, pulling down her pajama pants. So much for trying to get ready for bed. She gasped when the cold air hit her body and watched with desire in her eyes as Fred pulled his boxers down his legs. She wanted to get him back from earlier so when he was distracted, she wrapped her legs around his waist and grabbed his wrists in her hands. She used all her might to flip him on the bed so she was on top and straddling his waist.

She smirked and he chuckled darkly, lowering his head to the pillow and moving his body to get comfy. He was very surprised that Maddie had done this but he was definitely liking it. He loved the way he had a perfect view of her boobs from here and the way they would bounce when she eventually rode him.

"Switch of positions, eh?" She removed her hands from his wrists and his immediately went to the back of her ass to move her onto his dick but she grabbed them again and moved them above his head.

"No touching." She said sternly, her eyebrows furrowed as she stared down at him. Fred groaned, it was definitely really hard to resist his urges around her, especially when her pussy was right there for his cock to press into.

"Maddie." It was Fred's turn to whine and Maddie giggled, loving the effected she had on him. She pressed her hands down on his lower abdomen to steady herself as she lowered herself onto him, it was definitely a lot since it was only her second time having sex.

She lowered herself onto him with a moan and moved herself slowly. She wanted Fred to feel the pain she felt earlier so she was going to go slow and at her own pace because she knew he would want he to go fast.

She slowly moved her hips, throwing her head back and slowly bouncing on his cock. Fred groaned, using all his self control to keep his hands above his head.

"Madelyn, faster." He groaned, his eyes tightly shut as Maddie bounce on him at an excruciatingly slow pace. She didn't listen and continued at her own pace, feeling herself tighten around him. "Maddie, fuck." He opened his eyes and watched as her breasts bounced with even move she made.

"I... want... you to... feel... what I... felt... earlier." She said in between thrusts. Fred's eyes darkened when her head fell back to meet his eyes and he gripped her neck with his hand harshly.

"Let me remind you," he thrusted his hips upwards to meet hers, causing her mouth to open in a silent scream, "who's in charge here." His free hand gripped her hip harshly and she was sure there was going to be a bruise as he moved her up and down. "I get to say when you cum, when you don't, when we fuck, when you go faster, when you go slower."

He thrusted his hips up to meet hers and she opened her mouth to let out a silent scream. He continued to fuck her harshly as she reached her climax.

"I own you. Cum for me."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

309K 8.9K 55
"I will never ever let anything happen to you, you hear me? I would never let anyone or anything hurt you, and if anyone does hurt you, they'll never...
1.3K 91 32
"Come to redeem your last favor?" he asks sadly stepping closer to her. Bianca forced herself to look up into his beautiful eyes. Her heart tightened...
26.2K 1.1K 22
Redamancy: (n.) the act of loving the one who loves you; a love returned in full. The Story Of A Death Eater & A Weasley A boy who didn't have a choi...
354K 11.8K 16
"You know what Potter... I think I'll take that offer," Draco began, walking closer towards me, backing me against the wall. "Wait, really?" I looked...