The Blonde Doppleganger

By beepboopbeep57

Eva looks exactly like the past Petrova Doppelgรคngers, but instead of being a brunette she's a blondie. She h... More

The Masquerade Ball
Doppelnapped
Magic, fate call it what you wish
The Best Day of My Life
Elenas Terrible Idea
The Deal
Two Firsts In One Day
Die Puppies Die!
Honey you look terrible
Meeting Klaric
Reunited With Elijah
I Believe The Term You're Searching For Is "Omg"
Dancing With Kitty Kat
Hello Love
Let Me Out!
It's a Good Thing I'm Slight Sadistic.
The Ritual
Betrayed
Hot and Cold
Rise and Shine Sweetheart
Miami
The morning after
Sugar Daddy Nik
I would rather you be my snack.
Birthday Part 1
Author Note

Nap time

5.6K 143 27
By beepboopbeep57

I stayed the night at Elijah's hotel last night, nothing else happened last night just cuddles. Who would have thought Elijah sleeps in just his underware? Honestly I thought he slept in a button up with his suit pants still on. He gave me his button up to sleep in, jokes on him he isn't getting it back. Currently Elijah is snuggled up to my back still asleep. I had the best night of sleep, I had a dream of Niklaus again, he was talking to a beautiful dark skinned women with curly black hair. I wonder who she was? I should probably bring Katherine some blood today, its been a few days. I feel Elijah start to wake up his grip tightens on me. 

"Good morning Lijah." I roll over and press a kiss to his nose. He grabs the back of my head and brings me into a passionate kiss. When he pulls away I feel all tingly, "Good morning my beautiful angel." 

"Do you have any blood bags here I can steal?"

"So you can take them to Katerina?" 

"How did you know about that? I said she was my grandmother."

"I saw it in my sleep dear, you should not help her. She does not deserve your kindness." I scoff at him. "Why because you are the reason she's still in there?" I have a smirk on my face as does he.

"No because she tried to kill those you care about."  I laugh.

"I feel bad, is she a bitch yes but I don't want her to suffer for the rest of her life." Elijah then gets out of bed. "Come back, you're so warm," I whine and pout.

"I have a tour with Jenna of the historical sights of Mystic Falls in an hour. Will you accompany me?"

"What can Jenna tell you about Mystic Falls that you don't already know? Don't tell me your crushing on her Lijah, she's a taken women." He pulls me out of bed before handing me my pants from yesterday, I roll my eyes at him before putting them on. 
"I assure you I am not as you put it "crushing" on her. Her irresistible niece on the otherhand." He then presses a kiss to my lips.
"Lijah what are you trying to find."

" The location where witches were rounded up. They were tied to stakes in a field together and, uh, burned."

"Let me guess, your witch needs to harness the power that was left by their deaths." Elijah nods to me in conformation before turning to open the closet in his room. In the closet there are a bunch of suits that all look the same. "Unless you have women's cloths in that closet we will have to stop at my house." 

"I do not, perhaps we could change that?" Elijah looks at me with a loving look.

"I would love that."

We are currently sitting in Elijah's car I am procrastinating going inside because I don't want to run into john. "Can we just go in through the window."

"Angel no one is home."

"Oh okay come on then." I go to open the door but its already open. I am never going to get use to that. "How much time do I have to get ready Lijah?" 

"20 minutes." Shit that isn't long enough to do my hair. I open my closet and start digging around in my mess of cloths Once I finally find what to wear I walk back into my room to see Elijah siting on the bed. I get dressed while Elijah looks around my room while waiting, always the gentleman. After getting dressed I go downstairs and Elijah follows behind me. I go into my fridge to grab the french toast I made the other day only to find it all gone. John probably ate it that motherfucking bitch, I opt to just grabbing a vervain water taking a sip I turn to Elijah. "I would offer you some but it would burn you. No biting me today." He nods to me, "Do you think you could teach me how to kick some vampire ass? No one will help me." Its true I asked Damon, Stefan and Alaric they all said no. 

"I do have expertise in that field."

"The old Fell property actually starts just beyond that fence." Elijah, Jenna and I are currently walking through a wooded area. Elijah is holding my hand and Jenna keeps sending questioning looks my way. "Ah, the Fells. One of the Founding Families."
"Why do you say it like that?"
"My research showed me that this area was actually settled almost two full centuries earlier. It was a migration of townsfolk from the northeast, um, it was Salem, to be precise."
"Massachusetts? As in the witch trials?"
"Which means the ever-lauded founding families...didn't actually found anything."
"Well, I bet it was the men who made a big deal about being founders back in 1860. Men are very territorial."
"Yes, they are." Just then Alaric starts walking toward us.

"Especially your boyfriend Jenna." She ignores my comment then says, "Elijah, this is my friend, Alaric Saltzman." 
"Yeah, I got your message about walking Elijah here through the old property lines. I thought I would tag along. You know being a history buff and all. Where to next?"
 "I'm pretty curious about the freed slave property owners. Some say, you know, the descendents of the slaves are the true keepers of American history."
"Well, I only brought the surveys. I got that list in the car. Just give me a sec." Jenna then walks away looking extremely uncomfortable. 
"Alaric Saltzman. So you're one of those people on Elena's list of loved ones to protect."
"So is Jenna, and Eva"
"Ric you don't have to worry about me. Did you hear about last night with the puppies? You were dead on the floor but I got to taunt a bunch of them then Lijah ripped out their hearts! It was epic!"

" You don't have to be jealous. I don't really pursue younger women." My jaw drops I look toward him with a glare. "Excuse me?!" Elijah then squeezes my hand but I drop it and walk toward Jenna, once I get to her car I see her digging around in her backseat. I get super close to her then yell "BOO." She jumps and hits her head on the roof, I start laughing. 
"I'm fine Eva thanks for asking. What's going on between you and Elijah you two seem close. I have never seen you that close to anyone before." 

"Don't worry Jenna I assure you my virginity is still in tact. We are just seeing each other nothing serious."

"Eva I did not need to know that. He looks toward you with so much love and affection I think he finds it quite serious." Does he? I never noticed Ill have to start paying more attention. Its super cute that Jenna noticed. 

"Well then I guess we are serious? I'm not in a rush trying to put labels on it. Just going with the flow, living in the moment and in the moment I'm very happy." I say then look back toward Elijah, he's already looking at me with that look Jenna mentioned. 

"That is the look I was talking about." Jenna says I turn my attention back to her.

"Are you and Alaric doing okay right now? I noticed you looked uncomfortable when he showed up."

"John got in my head. I think he's lying about what happened to his wife who was also your mother as you know." She sounds pissed at me now great.

"Yeah Isobel I knew she was my biological mother. I just don't want to talk about it, her and john are my do not discuss pile. I'm sorry if your mad I didn't tell you, I didn't purposely keep it from you. I just try to block that whole situation out of my mind."

 "Do you know what happened to her?"

"She died from what I know." A little white lie. I have never been behind the whole keeping her out of the supernatural shit but Damon said if I told her he would compel me to forget everything. Yeah no thanks rather not die from the unknown. "Can we go get some food I'm starving." 

That leads us to why Elijah I and Jenna are at the grill. Jenna starts walking us toward the table Alaric, Damon and his new flavor of the week are sat at. "Hey, guys." Jenna says.
"So I hear you three had quite a meeting of historical minds today."
"Yes Damon we have big brains unlike you."

" Well, as much as I'd like to continue this, I've got papers to grade." Alaric then gets up too leave I grab his arm and whisper into his ear. "Alaric as much as I care about you if you continue being a dick to Jenna I will cut yours off." 
"You don't know what your talking about Eva, mind your own business." He then walks away, honestly I don't feel bad he needs to stop being an ass. I walk back up to Elijah and hold his hand, I can tell he's trying not to laugh. Then Damon's lady friend says "No, you know what? We should continue this. Let's have a dinner party."

 "Ooh, my girl. Full of good ideas. I'll be happy to host. Say tonight. Maybe?"
"Nope Elijah and I will be busy doing literally anything else."

 "It's good for me. Jenna?" 
"Yeah, I'm free." Then Elijah says,

"It'd be a pleasure." 
"Elijah and I are going to eat lunch alone you kids have fun." I send a bitchy look to Damon and drag Elijah to one of the booths on the opposite side of the restaurant. I then push him into the booth then sit right next to him. "Lijah have you lost your damn mind! He probably is going to do something very Damon like and stupid aka kill you" Elijah puts his hand on my thigh. "Nothing will happen Eva." 

"Lijah you need to compel the waitress because I need a damn drink." He raise a confused eyebrow at me. "Please and thank you?"

He sighs "I cannot say no to you. What would you like?"

"A sex on the beach with extra cherries."

Elijah got me another drink after that one so I am currently feeling a little buzzed thank god. After we ate and had drinks Elijah dropped me off at my home so I could get ready for this torturous evening. We are currently still sat in his car "Lijah please be careful tonight. I don't know what I would do without you." Elijah grips my chin making me look into his eyes "I will do everything in my power to stay safe for you." He then presses a kiss to my lips. I nod "Do you want to open my door for me like you always do?" He answers by zooming out and opening my door which makes me giggle. I think I'm falling in love with him, its way to soon though it has to be lust and just a strong affection.

"You alright my angel?" Elijah asks snapping me out of my crazy thoughts.

"Ill be perfect as long as your by my side."

"Always and forever my love." I kiss him then we walk to the salvawhores front door. Elijah goes to knock but I grab his hand. Then I start pounding on the door. 

"LAPD OPEN UP WE HAVE A SEARCH WARRENT FOR YOUR DOUCHBAGGERY."

Damon swings the door open, "Really Eva? Did you smoke some weed along with the drinks you had at the grill? Drunk and high in the same night?"

"Sadly no Demon, I only have a slight buzz from the drinks. Probably should have smoked a joint though now that I think about it. I mean I do have to deal with your bullshit all night."

"Good evening." Elijah then cuts me off. Probably a good idea, I might have jumped Damon like a spider monkey. 

"Thank you for coming. Please, come in."

 "Just one moment. Can I just say that if you have less than honorable intentions about how this evening is going to proceed, I suggest you reconsider."

"No, nothing, nothing dishonorable. Just getting to know you." I roll my eyes but keep my mouth shut, I don't need to go on another tangent so early in the night. 

"Hmm. Well, that's good." We then step into the house. 

"Because, you know, although Elena and I have this deal, if you so much as make a move to cross me, I'll kill you and I'll kill everyone in this house. Are we clear?" Hopefully he would spare me and Jenna. 

"Crystal." Just then I see Jenna thank god.

"Jenna save me please!" I say running toward her and giving her a hug. 

"From what." 

"The demon."

I'm currently sitting in between Alaric and Elijah, Jenna is pouring Damon a glass of wine.

"Jenna please pour me a glass as well."

"Okay Eva only one though." I grab the glass from her and take a sip. God I absolutely despise wine but I need it to chill out. I have felt on edge since we arrived. John being here doesn't help.

"Sounds good thank you Jenna," she nods in acknowledgment. 

"Eva I don't think you should be drinking you are only 17. Elena told me before she left that you have been doing drugs as well. We will discuss that after this evening." John says to me.

"Who the hell do you think you are John. You gave me up not the other way around. Do not try to parent me, you are about 17 years to late." I am already about to cry and we just sat down. Why did I agree I should have vervained Elijah so we could skip this shit. I start to get really dizzy and begin to feel as though I cant breath. I haven't had an attack in a few weeks, now is not the time for one, I need to get out of here. 

"Eva are you okay." I hear Jenna ask, I stand up. 

"Please excuse me I need a minute." I then quickly walk out of the room to the restroom. I close the door and turn the sink on then start sobbing. I cant catch my breath, I then hear a knock on the door. I quickly clean my face of tears and put on an emotionless mask. I crack the door open.

"What?" I see Elijah standing Infront of the door looking worried, he then forces his way into the room and I just stair at him. 

"Eva I can hear you heartrate what's going?"

"Nothing sorry I stormed out it was very rude of me." He then engulfs me in a hug and it breaks me. I drop my act and let the flood fall. "I'm sorry." I crack out in between sobs, Elijah just rocks me back and forth. I finally begin to calm down I can finally breath normally. I lift my head up and look into Elijah's eyes he looks at me with concern in his eyes. 

"Do you need a few more minutes? We can stay in here for as long as you need." I nod and he hugs me again.

"This is the reason I smoke. It has not happened in a few weeks. I have never told anyone but after the accident I started having panic attacks. At least that's what I think they are but I haven't been diagnosed." Elijah pulls away and looks into my eyes while cupping my cheeks. 

"Its nothing to be ashamed of Eva. You are such a strong women." He kisses my forehead in response I kiss his lips gently. Then Elijah takes some tissues and wipes the tears off my face.

"I never told you but I love when you take care of me Lijah."

"And I love doing it."

"Okay I'm ready to go back out there." I turn the water off and walk toward the dining room. I take my seat and Elijah takes his, he put his hand on my thigh in support.

"Sorry everyone just had a quick panic attack don't mind me, continue please." Jenna looks at me sadly. I give her a look and kick her foot under the table."

"I hate to break it to you, Damon, but according to Elijah, your family is so not a founder of this town."

 "Hmm, do tell."

"Well, as I mentioned to Jenna earlier, a faction of settlers migrated from Salem after the witch trials in the 1690s. Over the next hundred years they developed this community where they could feel safe from persecution."

"Hmm. Because they were witches."

"Yeah, but there's no tangible proof there were witches in Salem."

"Andie's a journalist. Big on facts."

"Well, the lore says that there was this wave of anti-witch hysteria. It broke out in the neighboring settlement, so these witches were rounded up. They were tied to stakes in a field together and, uh, burned. Some say you could hear the screams from miles around us. They were consumed by the fire. Could you pass the..." I nod and hand him the salt. 

 "I wouldn't repeat this to the Historical Society."

"It's starting to sound a little like a ghost story to me.'

"So, why do you want to know the location of these alleged massacres?"

" You know...a healthy historian's curiosity, of course."

"Of course."

I lean toward Elijah ear and whisper "Can you please rip my heart out like you did to the puppies. This is so awkward." He shakes his head no and I send him a pout. Then he squeezes my thigh basically telling me to stop. 

"Would anyone care for some cognac? I have a bottle that I've been saving for ages." Damon than stands up from the table. What is up with vampires and nasty liquor? 

"None for me thanks. Nine bottles of wine is my limit." Alaric says, since when does he deny booze? 

Everyone starts to stand up when Andy says, "The gentlemen should take their drinks in the study."

"That's very sexist." Elijah wraps an arm around my waist and says, "I have to say the food was almost as wonderful as the company."

"I like you." Andy says then everyone starts going there separate ways I turn towards Elijah and press a quick kiss on his lips. Then I start to walk to the library where Damon is. Elijah follows behind me, Damon is pouring him and Elijah drinks. 

"Damon as annoyed as I am with you right now I have to admit this is my favorite room in your home." I say looking around at all the books. He doesn't even acknowledge me. 

 "So, let me guess. In addition to the moonstone, the doppelgänger, the lion, the witch and the wardrobe, you need to find this witch burial ground."

"Because I feel as though we've grown so close, Damon, I'll tell you yes. Do you know where it is?"

"Maybe. Tell me why it's so important."

Damon then hands Elijah the glass of liquor, "We're not that close." He then turns around and starts admiring the books.

"As Eva said, It's quite a collection you have here." 

"Hmm."

"It's a funny thing about books. Before they existed, people actually had memories." I grab Elijah's hand as he stands next to me. Then Alaric and Andie rush into the room. 

"Gentlemen, we forgot about dessert." 

"Alaric I know you have a fuzzy brain but last time I checked I am a women. Lets go grab some Lijah" I then pull him toward the door but be spins me quickly making me giggle. The bad feeling in my stomach is still there. It is getting worse as time goes on. We walk into the dining room and I whisper in his ear, "Sorry I am being so clingy, I just still have a really bad feeling about all of this." 

"Stop apologizing angel you have no reason too." I smile up at him and kiss his nose. 

"Sorry, guys, dessert is taking longer than I thought. I usually just unwrap food."

I turn toward Jenna, "Jenna last time you cooked you almost burnt the house down."

Then Damon's girlfriend comes in as Elijah and I sit down at the table. " So...I know this is a social thing, but I...I would really love to ask you some more questions about the work that you're doing here."

 "I'd love to answer."

"Great, that's so great."

Damon then sits across from Elijah as Andie says, "Ric, would you do me a favor and grab the notebook out of my bag?"

"Elijah, did John tell you he's Elena's uncle-slash-father?" I sigh irritated and Elijah once again squeezes my thigh I send him a grateful smile. 

"Yes, I'm well aware of that." 

"Of course, she hates him, so there's absolutely no need to keep him on the endangered species list." 

"No Ric, it's in the front pocket. On the...you know what? Excuse me, guys. Sorry."

"What I'd like to know, Elijah, is how do you intend on killing Klaus?" God honestly shut up, no one loves you.

"Gentlemen, there's a few things we should probably get clear right now. I allow you to live solely to keep an eye on Eva and Elena. I allow them to remain in their house living their lives with their friends as they do as a courtesy. If you become a liability, I'll take them away from you and you'll never see them again."

"You know Elijah that sounds nice please kidnap me. Leave my sister behind though."

"Okay. My first question is when you got here to Mystic..." Elijah then lets out a scream and throws his head back in agony. Alaric is standing behind him with a dagger in his hand. I stand up and grab the fork on the table and stab Alaric with it pushing him back. He has the dagger in his hands still. Damon then rushes toward me holding me back. "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO!" I scream.
Damon then puts a hand over my mouth muffling my screaming. I look back and see Elijah with veins all over his body, much like when we first met and Damon stabbed him. He isn't dead, he cant die. Right? Then Damon zooms me downstairs and throws me into a cellar. A few moments later he comes back with Elijah's body, he drops him onto the floor next to me.
"Say your goodbyes to your lover boy. Ill let you out after the vervain has left your system then Ill compel you to forgot all about this." He then slams the cellar shut leaving me to just stare at Elijah's dead body.
There's no way he's actually dead, it wasn't a stake that killed him it was a dagger. Okay I need to think logically here, Elijah is desiccated kind of right? If I feed him my blood he should wake up? I have vervain in my system, will that make it worse? I have to try I cant just sit in here staring at him. I stand up and start looking for something to cut myself. The only thing I find is a rusty nail. Well I might get an infection but its my only option. I walk back to Elijah and sit next to him, then I rest his head on my lap. If this doesn't work I don't know what ill do next. I grab the rusty nail and stab my finger with it. Then I put my finger in his mouth. god this is weird. It doesn't help that he looks dead. Then the veins start to disappear.
"Elijah, I'm here drink from my wrist if it helps, I have vervain in my system it may burn."Elijah just sucks on my finger drinking more blood from there. Once he gets his color fully back he grabs me and zooms me to the driver side of his car. He presses a quick passionate kiss to my lips before pulling back. 
"Eva I need you to listen to me. Take my car back to our hotel, I'm going to get your sister than we will leave town."
  "Elijah I love you." I blurt out.
"I thought it was too soon for me to say it but I can not wait another minute without telling you after what I saw."
"And I love you Eva Isobel Gilbert." I press a desperate kiss to his lips.
"Come back to me Elijah, stay safe." Then he was gone.  

Ahhhhh this was another super fun chapter to write! Let me know what you thought
XOXO❤✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

657K 17.7K 26
Arabella Mikaelson was ready to protect Damon Salvatore from her family by letting him go, but he had different plans for their love story. [SISTER...
1.7M 63.6K 41
Ophelia Armstrong never intended for her life to be anything out of the ordinary. All she ever wanted to do was finish school, meet a nice person, se...