Taekook | One Shot

By mrskimkookie

(ON HOLD nothing just some taekook 18+ smut stories.. (not all some are normal) new chapter with different st... More

Hello 👋
DEVIL AND HIS ANGEL(1/2)..
...DEVIL AND HIS ANGEL (2/2)...
MY DADDY HYUNG
NOTICE!!!
...Thiefs love...
CLOSET PT 2
STRANGERS
friends with benefits
friends with benefits pt. 2
still yours. (1/2)
still yours (2/2)
I'm sorry my love 🥺
...want to be perfect for you..
..want to be perfect for you..
...Want to be perfect for you ..
... CHECK OUT...
you are just my imagination
Always with you, promise. (1/4)
Always with you, I promise (2/4)
always with you, I promise (3/4)
Always with you, I promise (4/4)
He is My boyfriend
he is my boyfriend
Your biggest Fan ...
One side love..
RATINGS 😁
One side love...
Agent black 🖤
My wish is you
daddyy...
In love with your brother
different life
MY SILENT DADDY
Destined Part I
Destined Part 2
DESTINED PT3
Destined Pt4
Let's fall in love
let's fall in love 2
let's fall in love special
lovee

CLOSEST / ZELOPHOBIA

9.3K 159 33
By mrskimkookie

Okk...I was confuse what name I should give so here I gave both name you know...just go with which you want.

So.. it's power bottom one-shot and making of power bottom one-shot idea is given by my sweet reader taecumsinkookshole and to be honest I like the name of this account. 😂😂

Okk...soo I tried, I hope you like. As always 18+

.............

"Just stop here, thank you soo much for drive" a boy said in soft tone and driver smile at his Boss and then that boy come out of car and smile at driver who drive away from there.

He sigh, and look on his way. He usually make driver to drop him little far from University. He don't want anyone to know who he is. He start walking towards his University with smile on his face.

A/n: why don't you introduce yourself, on your way till you reach your uni.

That cute boy nodded with his cute boxy smile, ohh... How much author wants to pinch and kiss that soft bread cheeks but can't because author is scared. Scared of someone.

"Soo, my name is Kim Taehyung. I'm University student and I'm not much fashionable boy and as everyone love to call me nerd, I'm not complaining though because I'm nerd and I have one friend in university my bestie or should I say soulmate Park Jimin. No one bully me because of him and i don't have more friends bec- oww.. I reached I'll talk to you guys later"

Taehyung said and run inside and soon he saw one Lamborghini huracan purple polished stopped infront of him and his bestie came out of car and hug him tightly with big scream "ahhh.... Tae bear I missed you!!!!!"

"Yahhh!!! Midget we met yesterday only" Taehyung said and got smack on his head which he replied with pout. "Its hyung for you bart!!" And
Taehyung giggle while sticking his tongue out making jimin angry, jimin gonna give another smack but by seeing younger cute face he just shrugged it.

"Soo, tae bear how's your day going with bunny. Everything is ok right?" Jimin asked normally while both headed towards their class. "Everything is ok chim and bun is ok too but the thing is as our room is getting renovate, we are staying in guest room and i don't like guest room. It don't even have
walk-in closet that i can put my all favourite Gucci clothes" Taehyung complain with pout and jimin start laughing on his cute friend and soon both reached at their class

All this scene were seen by two angels of University. "Jennie, don't you think Taehyung is soo handsome. Like if he get little make over from his this nerd look he will look whole daddy" Lisa said and Jennie look at her and said "yupp.. we can try. Like we just need to take of his this big round glasses and his oversized baggy hoodie and his messy hair to get set with good hair dye"

Lisa squealed by just imagining Taehyung with make over and said "if I would not be your girlfriend I would have date him" and for this Lisa got cold and jealous look from her girl which she replied with her bunny smile and hug her girl tightly.

Back to soulmates, all classes got perfectly of two besties and now they are heading to canteen for lunch and both got their lunch and sit at their usual table and both talking on random things when suddenly two girls came there and sit beside them.

Taehyung and jimin were so confuse as two angels were giving them cute smile and soon Lisa speak while break the silent "so, Taehyung we have something for you. Like how about you get make over. You are already soo handsome and cute and if you got make over you will look hot and sexy too" she said with smirk in end and Jennie nodded getting agree by her girlfriend though she is little jealous how her girlfriend is fangirl-ing over Taehyung.

Taehyung look at jimin who thought for few minutes and then smile and whisper in Taehyung ear "you should try Taehyung, it will be good surprise for that double bunny" and Taehyung smiles a little imagining his bunny reaction and he agree with this two little angels. He thought to text his bunny to say he will be late today.

As he open to text his bunny. He saw already a messages from his bun.

My double bunny 🐰
I'm sorry Taetae, I didn't told
You before but I have to fly for
Busan in two hours for meeting.

It's important meeting, It will
Take two days. I'm soo sorry baby.

Please forgive your bunny.

I'll bring lots of gifts for you my love.

Love you baby. And take care of yourself.

Taehyung smile at texts and replied.

My little baby bear 🐻
It's ok, bun take care of yourself
There and don't over work.

I'll miss you and please for our love
Sake DON'T YOU DARE TO SKIP
MEALS OR ELSE I'LL TEL JIN HYUNG
YOU CALLED HIM UGLY.

and don't forget to bring strawberries for
Me. I want strawberries and you soon
In Seoul I'll miss you.

Love you bun. Take care.

With that he put his phone back and then four of them make plan and Taehyung told jimin that jungkook is out of city and jimin got happy as it's gonna be best.

As after that they did shopping and other stuff.

........

AFTER TWO DAYS...

Taehyung looks totally got changed, his black messy hair changed into blonde straight hair with bandana on. His baggy oversize hoodie change into suit, his big round glasses changed with lenses and now ohh... How much girls are dying on his looks.

"Ahhhhh.... Taehyung look at yourself. Looking like whole daddy" Lisa screamed nth time proud alot on her efforts and Taehyung is soo happy and soo excited too. He texted jungkook and jungkook is coming to pick him up.

"Taetae bear, you are looking really handsome" jimin said and pinch Taehyung cheeks who gave his boxy smile and then Lisa totally throw herself on Taehyung who felt uneasy by that but he don't want to hurt his new friend now.

Lisa pinch his cheeks and kissed Taehyung cheeks while screaming sweet words to Taehyung who is looking totally uncomfortable by this.

But this made two people blood boil,first Jennie who just want to show Lisa whome she belongs, I hope Lisa survive tonight.

And another person who is standing their with big strawberries bouquet, his face had big bunny smile because of excitement to meet his baby bear, but it changed with anger and fire in his eyes. Looking like demon who gonna burn everything in fire of his anger.

(Bouquet look something like this.)

"Ahhh.... JK" someone scream in fear and all gasp and scared and even Taehyung and Lisa flinch and they look at direction everyone looking and there standing the fear of whole korea the great JK aka Jungkook Kim aka great mafia of korea.

In all black having piercings and wounds on his face showing he didn't have normal meeting in Busan after all he is mafia.

Taehyung got himself free from Lisa and look at jungkook, in jungkook eyes. Taehyung is lying if he didn't saw his death infront of him. He is hella scared even jimin, he knows how jungkook is.

Taehyung went near jungkook and jimin went with Taehyung, right at this moment jimin don't trust jungkook.

Jungkook give small smile to Taehyung. totally fake smile, and give him that strawberries bouquet and said in sweet and soft tone "this is for you, you love strawberries alot don't you. I gave my three hours to find best strawberries for you and more are at home" his every single word is dripping venom. Though a sweet venom.

Taehyung look at jungkook wounds and about to touch them with concern in his eyes but jungkook hold his wrist and said "oww... Love, you don't have to worry about them. you should go back as you got lost of work" jungkook said as he look at Taehyung from head to toe and it will be lie if jungkook didn't find Taehyung whole daddy.

"Soo, you are the boy about whome whole University is talkin' saying that they are totally ready to be slut for you. Got soo many bitches around hmm ... And even someone close too" jungkook said while nodding at his own words his every word is showing his anger and jealousy though they sound clam but hold lots of power. every single person their is shivering in fear right now except Taehyung. Taehyung knows already that he is dead.

When jungkook look at Lisa he saw how other girl pull Lisa near her by her waist protectivly and look in jungkook eyes saying don't worry about her, I'll handle my girl as she deserve punishment for this.

Jungkook just ignore them afterwards and soon principal of University came there shaking in fear.
"Uhhh... Sir what brings you here? Is something happen?" Principal said and jungkook just smirk.

No one knows that Taehyung and Jungkook relation in university and jungkook speak up " I guess someone gonna leave this university, Taehyung's resignation letter will be on your table tomorrow" jungkook said and Taehyung can't even utter a word he knows if he try to explain jungkook right now it will be worst so he didn't said anything. He just look down and that made Jungkook angry he thought his baby will give him some explanation.

Jungkook smirk in anger and again look at Taehyung from up to down, he just want Taehyung to werk him right now but he is angry on this look of taehyung too. As he don't want anyone to look at what is his. "Hmmm.... Trying to be handsome hm" jungkook said and look at jimin who was holding chips and chocolate milk shake.

Jungkook took both from jimin and pour on Taehyung making everyone gasp and Taehyung didn't said he just let jungkook do whatever he want. Though he was feeling tears in his eyes.

"Trying to be handsome but still you are just a stupid nerd, so be in your limits" jungkook said and trun back to go in his car and stop on his way and order his mens "take him with you guys in your car and I want him in basement" with that jungkook went away and Jk mens take Taehyung with them feeling bad about that sweet angel.

Jimin was soo worried and Lisa and Jennie was confused and scared at same time as others too.

Everyone were shocked and scared and confused at same time. They don't know what is happening there.

.......

IN BASEMENT

soon Taehyung was in basement sitting on chair, the chair on which soo many people begged for their life, intragotion had done and so many people died on same chair. Which is in basement.

The basement, the place Taehyung hate the most. Should I say he is having worst fear of this place. He can't tolerate this strong smell of blood and alcohol here and this dark and creepy look place is giving him nausea. Jungkook mens are feeling bad for their master who is looking soo sad sitting on that chair and he can't even protest. He knows it would be worst. He know his bun.

Soon door open hardly like it's gonna come out, reveal jungkook their with emotionless face just anger in his eyes. A small smirk come on his face when he saw Taehyung. His baby bear didn't even effort to look at him which make jungkook to lift up his right brow.

Soon one men of jungkook brought chair for jungkook and jungkook laugh. Evil laugh.

Jungkook kick away chair which make  hair to broke badly and jungkook said in psychotic tone "why do I need this fucking chair when I have my own personal chair. Only mine." Jungkook emphasis last words giving shiver to all except Taehyung he knows his bun very well.

Jungkook went to Taehyung and sit on Taehyung lap and smile sweetly. Real smile, because Taehyung warp his hands around jungkook. one hand on jungkook waist and other on jungkook butt. But what made Jungkook angry again is his baby is not ready to look at him. Soon jungkook notice Taehyung is dirty becouse of milk shake and chips and jungkook is dirty too now. But does he mind?

"Bring brand new most expensive pair of Gucci clothes for my baby. RIGHT NOW!!" jungkook order and soon few mens went to bring and jungkook orders other to give tissue paper and jungkook throw away all pieces of chips from Taehyung and start cleaning Taehyung with tissue paper having his psycho smile on face.

Soon everything done and jungkook made Taehyung change in other clothes and his hairs got wash too and jungkook clean himself too.

Now again jungkook sitting on his personal Chair and playing with his baby bear hair while giving his cute innocent smile and waiting for his baby to speak but Taehyung is not even ready to speak and jungkook lost his all patience.

"Mind to give me explanation" Jungkook said in deep voice but got same reply from Taehyung and Jungkook sigh and stand from Taehyung lap and ready to leave before ordering his mens.

"Let him be in this room alone, no food for him" with that jungkook leave.

Taehyung look at his bun's fading figure with sad smile while jungkook mens were looking at Taehyung with pity.

I'm sorry bun but I know if I explain you right now when your anger is out of limit. You will put all blames on me and it will affect our relationship.

Taehyung thought in his mind and soon everyone left from that place and Taehyung look behind him just to see big rectangle metal box like something which is bed something. He went to near it for rest and when he touch he hiss at cold as that place is hella cold he felt tear in eyes. But he shrugged everything and lay on that cold rectangular box.

A/n: why he will not listen to you bear. He loves you right? Why like this?

Tae: because my bun have ZELOPHOBIA.

Okk....ZELOPHOBIA means a extrem fear of losing someone or like jealousy or insecurity. I just got this much information if I'm wrong I'm sorry.

.........

After 3 days.

Jungkook is in his living room trying to focus but he can't. In frustration he throw all his papers and all thing is witness by his mens, who don't want their boss to be like this. They are worried for both.

Soon yoongi came their inside and throw file on jungkook head who hiss in irritation and look at Yoongi with annoyed face. "What the hell, hyung? What you want?" Jungkook said in done voice. He want to be alone.

"Where is my bear? I want him here, NOW" Yoongi said in cold angry voice deepan at last words. Yoongi is business partner and good friend of jungkook and jimin husband. The reason jimin allowed to go near Taehyung.

"Kim Taehyung is my husband, It depends on me that he will meet you or not" jungkook said putting his one leg on another giving powerful queen vibe.

"Jungkook I know, and i know what you did to him. Jimin told me everything it was not Taehyung fault. Don't you think you are being too much. He did that make over for you not for others." Yoongi tried to explain jungkook in soft tone and after like big conv. Jungkook understand and he even mention that he miss his hubby too.

Jungkook run into basement just to see Taehyung there sitting on rectangular box looking pale and weak. He gave small weak smile to jungkook.

"Bu..." Before he complete his sentence he fainted jungkook was fast enough to catch him and take Taehyung in bridal style and head to guest room as their room is under renovation.

.......

IN GUEST ROOM.

Jungkook was hella worried for his baby, he put Taehyung on bed and call his doctor who check and said that because of lack of food he fainted.

After like 2 hours, Taehyung wake up and jungkook himself made all Taehyung food and serve him in room and Taehyung after getting fresh ate food made by his baby and jungkook got some emergency so he left and Taehyung was in guest room resting and now at night.

Jungkook came back in guest room just to see his bear standing infront of closet while pouting, jungkook chuckle and went t his bear and hug him from back and Taehyung smile and kiss his bun cheeks.

"Welcome back bun" Taehyung said in soft tone and again pout looking at closet infront of him. Jungkook notice and asked "what happen babe?" And Taehyung whine and said "fuck this closet, see it's too small to put my all clothes when our room will get complete"

Jungkook laugh at his bear cuteness and answer "babe, it's enough big to put all even we both can fit inside" Taehyung chuckle and said "bun, you will be hungry let's go for dinner" jungkook whine and said "i don't wanna eat, how about I have you" jungkook said with smirk.

Before Taehyung cam answer they hear knock on door and soon hear door knob getting twist and hear "masters dinner is ready".

Before door can get open jungkook push Taehyung inside and himself went inside too. Inside closet.
Soon maid came and when didn't find masters she went away.

"Bun, what-" Taehyung tried to whisper but jungkook cut him off by smashing his lips on Taehyung's and break kiss and whisper in Taehyung ear with deep seductive voice "shh... Daddy someone will hear you"

Taehyung is feeling something twitching in his pants, jungkook roam his hand on Taehyung shirtless chest and abs and then attach his mouth to Taehyung neck and start sucking and leaving hickeys on Taehyung soft skin.

Taehyung tried to moan but jungkook another hand cover Taehyung mouth, jungkook bite Taehyung ear love and whisper again in Taehyung ear "i told you daddy, someone will hear us. shh... Just keep down your voice" jungkook then attach his lips to Taehyung's soft ones.

Both kissing eachother full of lust and sloppy kiss, both are eating eachother and fighting for domainant and jungkook rub his clothed member with Taehyung's clothed memeber making Taehyung moan little and jungkook slip his tongue inside Taehyung mouth and start exploring Taehyung mouth sucking Taehyung tongue.

After like 15 minutes that apart from eachother and breath heavily and look at eachother there was dark as they are I'm closet and door is close. Jungkook take out his phone and start flashlight and give phone to Taehyung.

"It's better with no light bun" Taehyung said in his deep husky voice which make jungkook more needy and jungkook again whisper in Taehyung ears "can't you listen to me once, i said shh... I'm in control baby. Dare to speak and you know what will happen" jungkook lift his right thigh pressing against Taehyung hard dick and jungkook enjoying how Taehyung throw his head back.

"You will love to see my face when I suck your dick professionally" jungkook said in deep voice and sag on his knees infront of taehyung dick and Taehyung put flashlight on jungkook. Jungkook look up and oh... That sight is thousand times amazing then heaven.

Jungkook open Taehyung pant zip with the help of his mouth while looking at Taehyung up with seductive look, how their seductive eyes are getting in contact.

"Fuck..." That word come out of taehyung mouth when he felt jungkook hot mouth warp around his dick sucking him and playing with his balls. Taehyung is out of world, he is heaven. He throw his head back while jungkook sucking hard and hitting Taehyung's dick head on back of his throat.

Soon jungkook mouth got filled with white liquid and Taehyung moan little loud. Taehyung again look at jungkook who was looking at him while cum dripping from the corner of jungkook mouth and I swear that scene is such a pleasure for Taehyung.

Soon jungkook stand and push all clothes away from there and take two steps back and gesture Taehyung to sit and Taehyung flash light at jungkook who start stripping making Taehyung hard again ohh... How much Taehyung want to touch that hour glass figure.

Soon jungkook was totally naked, he went to Taehyung and sat on his lap and Taehyung hard dick poking jungkook still didn't got chance to get inside.

Jungkook take Taehyung hand and put Taehyung two finger in his mouth making it totally wet and then push them inside his his small pretty tight hole and bite his lips preventing himself from moaning, and that scene making Taehyung more hard and needy. "I want to be inside you baby" Taehyung said

Jungkook smirk and start thrusting Taehyung fingers inside him moaning silently making Taehyung more needy and then jungkook look at Taehyung with needy eyes and said "beg me what you want babe" and Taehyung breath heavily when jungkook latch his mouth on Taehyung collar bone biting and sucking.

"Ahh....mhmhm... please...love I want to inside you"

"Beg...mmahh...ahh.. pro...per..ly.. babe"

"Ahhh ..master please...hmhhmm.. please...let me inside you"

"Ahhh....muhmhmhhmmm....your...your..fingers are...mgmhhm...nghhg. mhhm.. are...mhhmgmhh.. fuckingly awesome"

Jungkook pull out Taehyung fingers from his hole and stand and sit on Taehyung dick making dick directly enter inside him, deep inside. Making both moan silently at pleasure.

Jungkook start bouncing on Taehyung dick while moaning in pain and pleasure and Taehyung enjoying how his baby bouncing on his dick. How his baby's slick dripping and making mess on his(tae) lap.

Taehyung attach his mouth on jungkook to leave some hickeys but jungkook push him a little and said "no, today it's your punishment. You can't touch me. Only I'll have you" with that jungkook start bouncing on fast and soon Taehyung cum in jungkook and in pleasure jungkook cum on Taehyung and his stomach.

Jungkook put his head on Taehyung shoulder panting heavily. "I love you baby bear" jungkook said in raspy voice and Taehyung smile and replied "i love you too my mafia bunny"

Jungkook smile and both fall asleep in closet only.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

THERE IS SECOND PART OF THIS STORY.
WHICH WILL HAVE MORE HOT SCENES.

I hope you guys liked it. And you guys can give me ideas too... As i always don't have ideas of one-shot. I need you guys help and I'll try my best to keep up all your expectations.

I love you guys and specially the person who asked for this i hope you liked it.

Love you all andp purple you 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 7.2K 30
{Completed} Just some Taekook Oneshots~~ REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!! I don't take up any request of "sad endings, cheating, death, rape, abuse be it physi...
77.2K 3.4K 46
TYPE: 🔲 General Fiction | ✔️ Taekook ff | 🔲 Non-Fiction Date Started: 04.30.2023 Date Finished: 05.22.2023 THIS IS TAEKOO...
654K 30.1K 85
{Completed} "I love you bun. Isn't it kind of amazing how a person who was once a stranger can suddenly mean the world to you" - Taehyung "Indeed it...
8.4K 210 18
A taekook oneshot / mini shot book This is my first story so please forgive me for some of my spelling and grammatical errors. © peachyggux