AMBIVALENCE : "I Love Hating...

By Taevya369

His naked chest pressed against her exposed bosoms as he leaned his face dangerously closer to her and spread... More

🖤COMING SOON🖤
🖤INTRODUCTION🖤
🖤I Love Loving You🖤
🖤I Love Wanting You🖤
🖤I Love Hating You🖤
🖤I Hate Deserving You🖤
🖤I Hate Having You🖤
🖤I Love Tearing You🖤
🖤I Love Wrecking You🖤
🖤I Hate Wanting You🖤
🖤I Love Hating You🖤
🖤I Hate Hoping You🖤
🖤I Hate Choosing You🖤
🖤I Hate Loving You🖤
🖤I Hate Healing You🖤
🖤I Hate Desiring You🖤
🖤I Love Needing You🖤
🖤I Love Troubling You🖤
🖤I Hate Trusting You🖤
🖤I Love Paining You🖤
🖤I Hate Feeling You🖤
🖤I Love Believing You🖤
🖤I Love Embracing You🖤
🖤I Hate Hurting You🖤
🖤I Hate Living You🖤
🖤I Love Breaking You🖤
🖤I Love Detesting You🖤
🖤I Love Enchanting You🖤
🖤I Love Comprehending You🖤
🖤I Hate Forgiving You🖤
🖤I Love Regretting You🖤
🖤I Love Desperating You🖤
🖤I Hate Waring You🖤
🖤I Hate Promising You🖤
🖤I Hate Betraying You🖤
🖤I Hate Disheartening You🖤
🖤I Hate Leaving You🖤
🖤I Hate Losing You🖤
🖤I Hate Hating You🖤
🖤I Love Loving You🖤

🖤I Love Worthing You🖤

33.2K 1.6K 1.3K
By Taevya369

Author's Pov

"He got into a car accident and his condition is critical... "

As soon as those words got penetrated inside her ear, Y/n felt like her heartbeat turned numb , her body became frozen where as every single thing around her got deprived of any kind of sensation and fell into a dead and dark silence which made her soul to turned lifeless realising her reason of living was on the verge of loosing his life.

Her amber orbs stared at Hazel like a statue, who was shedding her tears and was sobbing uncontrollably but her entire being got engulfed with a painful numbness which she wasn't capable of overcoming or in precise she wasn't ready to accept it... That he was slowly and slowly getting away from her and this time, for eternity..

Hazel was crying badly until her teary eyes fell on Y/n, who was just staring at her like a dead body which made Hazel's eyes bewildered knowing what actually she was feeling or going through.

Hazel immediately held Y/n's both arms and started shrugging her.

"Y/n...no don't... Please... " She spoke to her while tearing up more badly where as Jimin, who was silently watching everything got stunned by witnessing Y/n to almost dropped her breathing..

He stormed towards her and held her too.

"Y/n...breathe.. Please it's going to be alright... "

Y/n, didn't reacted, not even falling her lashes which made Hazel terrified because she had seen this side of her, when Y/n had lost her child in her past and from where she had started hurting and breaking her own self..

"Y/n....please...try to understand, he's going to be alright please.... " Jimin spoke in his pleading tone where as Hazel just gaped at Y/n who didn't even flinched a little which made her heart to clenched in fear and pain so, Hazel did the last thing which she knew was capable of taking her to her senses back..

Hazel palmed Y/n's face and then made her to look straight at her watery eyes with her lifeless one.

"Y/n....don't give up....because not only Jungkook needs you the most right now but your child too which is breathing inside you .... "

Those words of her made Jimin frozen at his place in shock where as Y/n's shattered soul to get wrecked more brutally which came out from her eyes in the form of a lone tear drop..

Y/n gaped at Hazel's teary orbs and her words continued to stabbed inside her numb heart painfully which made her to broken down into tears and fell on the ground and started crying her heart out.

Hazel softly sighed realising she finally let her emotions to out which were consuming her mental health harshly. She got on her knees and hugged Y/n's shivering body tightly.

"Calm down, he is going to be alright but you need to be strong for that...please Y/n..for you, for Jungkook and for your baby.. Please.... "

Y/n teared up more terribly at her words and started crying aloud in her arms where as a tear rolled down from Jimin's cheek by watching her state..

He also crouched down on the floor and then placed his palm over her head which made Y/n to slowly tossed her head around and gazed at Jimin's watery eyes which made a new and abrupt wave of tears to got filled into her already blurry eyes..

Y/n bursted out into tears while snuggling herself into his chest which made Jimin's eyes to burnt up with tears. He embraced her back and whispered.

"Have faith... Y/n...."

Jimin stated while sliding his palm over her head and then took out her face and then palmed it. He gently wiped her cheeks and spoke.

"Nobody and nothing can take him away from you because you're his life and I know he can never give up on his life so easily so, have faith and trust in him and in his love for you.... " Jimin uttered gaping into her teary redden eyes which were still falling tears making him to again wiped them.

"Y/n...Jungkook didn't give up on his love then when he thought that his love ..LOVED HATING  HIM so how could he give up when he knows that his love ,LOVE LOVING HIM..."

More tears got pricked into her eyes at the end of his words, which made him to sighed heavily and patted her head..

"JEON JUNGKOOK'S AMBIVALENCE FOR YOU isn't that much weak which would get end like this...

So have faith and believe in him
.. Y/n..because he's even capable of fighting with his own self for you... "

Hazel, who was sitting beside them, just watched every single thing wordlessly until she saw Jimin to held Y/n's hand in his and spoke

"Let's get up and stand with him because he needs you now more than anything and anyone to fight against this situation and I know for sure, that nothing can make him to lose on his own life , if you become strong enough to hold him..... "

He uttered squeezing her hand in his and then got up on his feet..

"Let's go and be with him like you always have done... Y/n...like a lover, wellwisher, a protector and now a life partner... "

Y/n heard his each and every word which made her to slowly got up on her feet and clutched back his hand, tightly which made Jimin to gaped at Hazel who nodded at him and with that all 3 of them left from that place with the only belief in their heart that, this time the past would not repeat its painful and cruel self..

At Hospital

All three of them reached there and straddled towards their destination and then there saw, Taehyung sitting on a chair with his head, buried in between his palms which made Y/n more terrified and hurt.

Hazel walked towards him and then placed her palm over his shoulder.

"Taehyung... "

He slowly took his head upward and Hazel's heart clenched by watching his eyes to turned red with tears because she had witnessed his state when someone called him during their movie and told him about Jungkook's condition because his number was on Jungkook's emergency contact list.

Taehyung, like an insane stormed out from there after telling her to go and inform Y/n because she wasn't picking up her phone ..

Taehyung stared at Hazel's watery eyes as she asked.

"How is he...?"

He gulped and shrugged his head slowly

"The operation is still going on.. "

Hazel swallowed hardly at his response and then Taehyung's gaze shifted towards the person standing behind her and as soon as his eyes got collided with her amber teary orbs, Taehyung felt like breaking down by watching Y/n's state.

He slowly got on his feet and then walked towards her . Y/n with her shattered gaze, stared at him which were continuously shedding which made Taehyung to hugged her tightly and then pecked above on her head.

"He's going to be alright.. Y/nnnah..."

Y/n clutched him firmly and softly sobbed against his chest where as ever single pair of eyes ,present their just shredded by watching her because they all knew that nobody was capable of feeling the pain, she was enduring at that moment.. Because this time, her entire life was on stake..... which she on the verge of loosing for forever..

After a couple of hours, Y/n was sitting on a chair while leaning her head against Hazel's shoulder where as now her eyes started paining with the enormous amount of tears she had shedded and was now still shedding while looking at the door behind her everything was breaking ...

And then, the alert light of the operation theatre got shut which made everyone to immediately stormed towards the door which slowly got opened and the doctor came out..

"Doctor, how's he.. Is he alright..? " Taehyung spoke with utmost amount of hope and desperation in his eyes but the doctor's reaction made Y/n to felt like someone snatched away the ground under her feets..

"We did our everything... but Mr Jeon's condition is still very critical.. and the next 12 hours are really very crucial for his life because if he didn't wake up with in next 12 hours then it's going to be impossible for us to save him.. "

Y/n felt like his every word clenched her entire being cruelly and mercilessly which made her to broken down into tears and her legs to started quivering.

Both Jimin and Hazel tightly held her in their arms by watching her condition..

"Doctor, please do everything to save him.. Just please... " Jimin spoke pleadingly making the doctor to sighed.

"We have already done every single thing to take him back into his consciousness but Mr Jeon's body stop responding towards any kind of our treatment so there's a very less chances that he's ever going to get back into his conscious which is extremely dangerous for his life ... "

Y/n teared up like a little kid at the end of those words and was ready to fall down but Hazel held her against her chest.. Y/n shattered down into tears and then joined her hands in front of the doctor..

"Please... Doctor... Please save him.. Please... I... I am begging you... Please save him... Please.. " She begged while checking on her own tears making everyone's heart to shivered in pain..

"We are doing with our best but we are also just human who can try to heal another person but can never cure something which lose its needs to get cured... "

And his those words made Y/n to felt like her every single thing started giving up on her own self that now her life didn't feel the need to be with her anymore..

She took herself away from Hazel's arms and then slowly walked towards the doctor and again joined her hands in front of him.

"Pl... Please let me meet him... I... I need to see him... " She spoke in her broken voice making the doctor to heaved.

"Sorry, Mam.. But it's not allowed to let anyone to meet him at his this situation ... " The doctor replied making Y/n's gaze to filled with more tears..

"Please doctor.. Just for once.. Please let me to see him..please... " She again begged..

"Yes... Doctor... Please let her to meet him.. She's his wife and he needs his family the most right now.. So please. " Jimin stated making the doctor to suspired heavily and again looked at Y/n's vulnerable state.

"Ok but for only 10 minutes..Mrs Jeon... "

Y/n immediately nodded at him making the doctor to left with a nod..

"Y/n...go and remember what I said to you.. "

She heard Jimin uttering to her in a soft tone and then gave her shoulder an assuring squeeze.

"Never loose hope and faith on his love for you... "

A heavy breath escaped from her mouth and then she looked at the nurse coming towards them..

"Mrs Jeon, you can meet Mr Jeon now.. "

Y/n slowly nodded at her and then took her trembling steps towards the door and then got inside..

"You have only 10 minutes Mam and please restrain yourself from touching the patient's wound because it can be infectious for him.. " The nurse told her to which she inclined her by motioning her head which made the nurse to left.

And then Y/n's trailed towards the bed where she felt like someone shrugged away her heart for her chest by watching him , her entire world laying there on it.. wrapping under the white sheets while even struggling to take a single ounce of breath.

She took her shivering steps towards him and then stood beside him. Her face turned red with tears by watching him there laying like a lifeless body where his eyes were totally shut. His  head was bandaged and his breathing was running with the help of a supporting mask and machine which made her chest to clenched terribly..

She, for a brief moment which made her to feel like an eternity, she just gaped at his closed eyes with her teary one.. Her vision turned blurry which she blinked in order to clear it and then sighed..

Y/n, bent her head down and then slowly bowed her head against his palm gently which was placing over the bed and was attached to IV dripping machines..

She slowly took her face upward and then kissed his palm and then looked at his numb face through her wet lashes.

"Don't give up on us... Kookie.. " She breathed out falling her tears while staring at his face.

"You never give up on me even after every single thing I have done to you but you never give up on me.. So please, just for once.. Fight for me, for us and for our baby... "

Her eyes remain collided on his closed eyelids.. She slowly took his hand and carefully placed it against her abdomen.

"Our baby needs you.. I need you.. We need you Kookie.. So please don't give on us.. On our love.. Please... "

More tears fell from her eyes because she never got her answer from him and she never thought, his silence could pained her that brutally..

"I.. will do everything you want me to do.. I'll never hurt you ever again.. I'll never lie to you and never going to hide anything from you.. ever.. I.. I am sorry for everything.. every single thing.. But please don't give up on us.. Just for one last time, forgive me and I'll do everything you want me to do.. Just please for once don't give up.. Please.. " She pleaded with her almost inaudible voice to him.

"Please Kookie, just for one last time.. Fight for us and I promise, I'll never do something which is going to hurt you.. I.. Promise... Just please for once... "

Y/n's breathing slightly accelerated because of the continuous tears she was shedding but she still didn't stop begging to him who wasn't even capable of feeling her..

"Kookie, please one last time, for me, for us and for our baby.. Don't give up.. Pl... "

Her voice got stucked into her throat when she heard the machines which were attached to him started beeping aloud where as he started breathing heavily which made her terrified.

"Jungkook.. " She spoke startled by witnessing him even struggling to take his breathing through the machine..

"Doctor.... .. " Y/n yelled out of her lungs making the doctor and his team along with Jimin, Hazel and Taehyung to ran inside..

Doctors stormed towards them and his eyes got widened by watching his breathing rate dropping..

"Nurse, please prepare the injection and please everyone leave right now.. "

The doctor instructed to which Taehyung held Y/n and tried to take her away but she snatched herself from him and yelled..

"No, I'll not go.. I'll never leave him.. " She shouted like an insane because at that point , she had lost her sanity to think straight.

She held Jungkook's palm in her right who was panting terrifyingly..

"I'll not leave him.. No.. Please... "

"Mrs Jeon... Please try to understand.. "

"No.. " Y/n screamed while tightening her hold around him making Hazel to teared up by watching her state..

"Y/nnah...please..."

"No... I'll never leave him.. Never.. " She stated cutting Taehyung's words which made him to started shedding his tears..

Where as his condition worsen more which made Y/n to bursted out crying..

"No.. Please.... "

"Mrs Jeon... Please leave.. Please Mr Kim, take her out... "

Jimin understood that vulnerable situation completely so he held Y/n and tried to take her away from him but Y/n pushed him away..

"No.. Don't... "

Y/n yelled out of her lungs which made a soul drenching pain to escalated inside her abdomen making her screamed in pain..

"Y/n..." All 3 of them yelled but ignoring her own pain, Y/n didn't loosen her grip around Jungkook but it slowly and slowly started loosing when her vision started fainting and her body to gave up and was ready to fall which Taehyung caught..

"Y/n..." He spoke terrified.

But Y/n's almost closed eyes continued to gape at Jungkook whose breathing didn't stir down and finally she felt like her body even lost the strength to hold him and then the last thing she remembered before losing her consciousness was him to loosing his breathing and her to loose her hold around her everything and their hands to get parted from each other... FOR FOREVER....

"I LOVE LOVING YOU.... "

Y/n ,who was breathing heavily , slowly opened her eyes and looked into his beautiful dark brown orbs which were already staring at her with shimmering tears in them AFTER LETTING THEIR BODIES TO BREAK EACH AND EVERY BARRIER OF PAIN AND PLEASURE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN THEIR LIFE..

Their hearts were rapidly beating against their naked chests in a beautiful sync where as their gazes were gaping into each other, intensely After Reaching Their Beautiful Highs Of Pain And Pleasure For The First Time .

"Thank you so much.. MI CASA for giving me this beautiful blessing of sharing myself with you.. Thank you so much for letting my soul to get intertwined with yours.. "

Her eyes got pricked with tears hearing him and then she felt him to kissed her forehead tenderly and then tears and again he looked into her amber glossy orbs..

"Tonight, I am promising you one thing, no matter what, I am forever going to be yours and... I'll even take the last breathe of my life in your arms... MI CASA... "

Tears rolled down from her eyes hearing his every word as he further continued.

"I promise that I'll close my eyes in your... "

But she didn't let him to finish his words by pressing her lips against his while colliding their naked bodies by wrapping her arms around his bare back.

Her tears got mixed into their kiss  while wetting their tangled cheeks as her grip tightened around him..

"And I promise that the day you'll close your eyes for forever is going to be the day, my heart is going to beat for the last time in my life...KOOKIE... "

"I NEVER IN MY LIFE HAVE TO SEE YOU AGAIN WITH MY OPEN EYES.. MI CASA... "

"JUNGKOOK.... "

Y/n shut opened her eyes and soon her eyes came in contact with the white pale walls of the hospital room. She immediately got up but groaned as she felt her lower abdomen stinging which made her to hissed in pain..

"Y/n....careful..." Hazel spoke storming towards her and then held her shoulder.

"Y/n are you... "

"Jungkook...? Is he alright...? " She stated halting her words while looking at Hazel terrified, thinking about the worst possible outcomes which made Hazel to sighed and replied.

"Jungkook is still unconscious but his life is out of danger now... "

Y/n felt like someone took away a heavy weighted stone above from her chest by hearing those words to came out from her mouth but her body still was shivering which didn't go unnoticed by Hazel.

"Y/n...calm down... " She spoke cupping her face..

"Jungkook is alright now and please don't take too much stress, it's not good for you and your baby's health.. "

Y/n softly sighed and then nodded at her slowly until they saw Jimin to entered into the room with a visible happiness in his face which doubled by watching Y/n awake..

"Y/n..." He spoke and then walked towards them..

"Y/n...are you alright...? " He asked her concerned to which she bobbed her head at her reply and asked him..

"Jimin... Jungkook.... "

"Jungkook came back into his consciousness and the doctors are shifting him into a private ward so that we all can meet him there  ... "

A soft smile crept on Hazel's face hearing Jimin as she stated.

"Thank God.. He's okay now.. So let's go.. Y/n and meet him... "

Hazel said smiling and then she and Jimin both looked at Y/n, who didn't get up from her bed which made both of them confused..

Jimin held Y/n's palm in his and then made her stand up on her feet and then took his steps while stating.

"Let's go now and meet him... Y/n.." Jimin uttered while taking his steps forward and trying to take her along with him but his feet got automatically halted when he felt her to stand stir and didn't move from her place which made Jimin to turned around in confusion but his confused eyes got bewildered when he saw her eyes got filled with tears while looking at him..

And her next action made Jimin frozen at his place when she slowly shrugged her head and then took her hand out from his grip and the tear which rolled down from her cheeks made it completely evident what she was trying to do and why she was doing it....

After a couple of days, Jungkook got discharged from hospital the very next day after he got back his consciousness but ignoring his own pain and wounds, his entire being continued to chant one thing that was..

"Where is she...? Why's she not here...? " Jungkook groaned in frustration who was sitting on his bed while looking at Taehyung who didn't reply but just continued to change his head bandage..

Jungkook, who was asking that same question again and again from the second he opened his eyes but never got a single word in his reply.. He even tried to look for her on his own but his body was too weak to perform that act but his heart never let that hope to died that she was not there when he was on the verge of loosing his life because even in his unconsciousness, he was still capable of feeling her presence with him

But she wasn't there, when he opened his eyes which made him hurt and restless..

"Taehyung... For Hell's sake.. Tell me where's Y/n..? Is she alright...? Why's she not here...? " He attacked him with his question but as usual not a single word came out from Taehyung's mouth relating to his answer as he tied the final knot of his bandage on his head and spoke.

"It's done, now wait.. I'll give you your medicines... Kook... " Taehyung uttered and then turned around but this time, he didn't let him to.

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's arm and then got up on his feet and spinned him with his full force..

"Are you deaf, I am asking you about her from the past 3 days Tae... Where the hell is she...? Is she alright..?

And why didn't she come to see me even for once..? Did she not familiar with my accident...? " He again questioned him but still Taehyung didn't break his silence and then shrugged back his arm from his hold..

"Stay sit Kook.. You need to... "

"I don't need any f#cking thing.. I just need her.. Where the hell is Y/n....?" Jungkook yelled because now he was loosing his patience which made Taehyung to sighed.

"Kook... "

"No... Tae.. Just please tell me.. Where she is...?

This time he begged while clutching Taehyung's palms ..

" Please tell me where she is.. I just want to see her.. I have hurted her that night with my words and actions. I know she must be angry on me but I know she could never left my side in a situation like this so just tell me why she is not here...?

I need to apologize to her, please Taehyung tell me where is my Y/n..I can't stay away from her anymore.. Please... "

Jungkook pleaded to him with his almost desperate and broken voice but Taehyung's reply made Jungkook felt like his whole world turned blurry in pain and shock.

"Y/n has already left this country the day after you gained back your senses... "

His gaze got widened in disbelief at his those words become he didn't want to believe him, he could never..that she left him alone again..

"No.. It can't be true.. She can't leave me again.. You're lying right..? " Jungkook spoke and then yanked Taehyung.

"Tell me you're lying... Tae.. Tell me... She can't leave me..." Jungkook shouted at him like a maniac but the tear which fell from Taehyung's eyes made it evident that he wasn't lying to him.. That she really left him..

Jungkook swallowed hardly and then looked at Taehyung like a statue and automatically his steps started getting away from him making Taehyung befuddled..

"No... You're lying... She can never leave me... She's my wife.. She loves me .. She can't leave me.. Never... " He chanted while shrugging his head making Taehyung's eyes to teared up more by witnessing his state.

"Kook.... "

"No... " Jungkook screamed at him and then then glared at him with his burning eyes which were shimmering with tears..

"She can't leave me.. She won't... Because I love her and I won't let her to leave me at any cost... " He roared at him wrathfully..

"And I'll find her even for that I have to take down Heaven and Hell on earth... "

Jungkook gawked at Taehyung making him stunned until his eyes trailed at the door and saw that person who was standing there while gaping at him..

Jungkook gritted his teeth by watching that person and stormed towards him and then grabbed his collar..

"Where is she... Jimin....? "

He yelled at him while clutching his collar in anger and hurt..

"I know that you know where she ...?

" But do you worth to know where she is... Jungkook... ? "

Jimin shut him off with his question and then shrugged his hand away from his collar making him startled.

"Yes, I know where Y/n is.. But do you really worth to know about it anymore...? " 

Jungkook clenched his jaw at his question..

"She's my wi.... "

"Whom you have forced to marry you... Just because you got blind in your hatred and anger..."

Jungkook's mouth got sealed hearing his words.

"And don't worry, Y/n didn't tell me about any of this and it's not because she wanted to hide her marriage but because she didn't want anyone to think bad about you and your doings.

She hide her marriage from me because she didn't want to fall you lower in anyone's eyes including mine because

Y/N HAD GIVEN EVERY INCH OF HER EXISTENCE IN MAKING THE POWERFUL AND SUCCESSFUL....JEON JUNGKOOK , YOU'RE TODAY.... "

Jungkook got startled at his place hearing his each and every word which made Jimin to sighed heavily..

"You wanted to know the truth of that night right that why Y/n did and said all those things to you so I'll tell you every single thing today.. "

Jungkook wordlessly heard him with a numbing heart..

"Yes, Y/n did all of that because I am the reason behind it but I wasn't the person who made her to do it and that night of your accident, you had heard the half truth... "

Jungkook's entire body got deprived of any kind of sensation enduring his every word until he heard him continuing further..

"Y/n was forced to do and said all those things to you, 3 years ago that night because she got threatened with your life that if she didn't part herself from you and didn't humiliate you like that then you won't be able to live for a single more day... " Jimin stated gazing at a frozen Jungkook who just silently stared at him..

"And she hide all of this from you until now and is still hiding because she was bounded to a promise which my mother had taken from her after she came back here again after 3 years... " Jimin blurted out and then took a couple steps closer to him and then looked into his eyes with his watery ones.

"And you know why... Because the person who had teared you apart from her is the same exact person who had given you your every single thing..

Whom you have trusted more than your own self and that was the reason she hide it from you because she didn't want to make you feel more betrayed than you already are feeling... "

Both the men gaped into one another eyes and finally those words made Jungkook to felt like getting engulfed in a deadly trance of gloominess..

"You want to know the truth right now let that person to tell you everything on his own who had made her to do it.. " Jimin uttered at him and then got away from his eyes sight and Jungkook got frozen at his place by watching the person standing at the door with his lowered head..

"Mr... Park..... "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.8K 1.7K 19
𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ғᴇᴇʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀɪɴ ᴏғ ʀᴇɢʀᴇᴛs... [Remember not every ending is happy ending] @𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐧𝐚𝐲𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐌�...
92.2K 5.1K 44
"Let me touch you, Jimin. Please. Please let me." No. Hell no. Seven bloody hells, no, no and no. Absolutely in no friggin way! Those are the things...
Shards By Laura

Fanfiction

8.4K 380 30
"You're beautiful" He mumbled out, hands cupping her face, brushing her tears away "I'm so sorry you feel as though you're not, but I know it's hard...