When the storm comes

By Bad4Lov

Last updated on (September 6, 2022). Find out what happens when one of the most famous gospel singers of the... More

Author's Note (Introduction)
Discernment
Get thee behind me Satan
A Knowing Spirit
The Sisters know
Kill. Steal and destroy.
To love and protect
Leave it all behind
The Sessions
Quintella
Thy hath Holy Hands
Introducing Quintella
Crossing Over P1.
Crossing Over P2.
Snakes in the Church
Plant the seed
Who's at the door?
My wife
She's Back
The Surprise
She hates me.
The hard truth P1
The Hard Truth P2.
Karen and Kierra P1
Saving Karen
Karen and Kierra P2
Karen and Kierra P3
Mama K: The authority P1.
Mama K: The authority P2
Karen and Kierra P4.
Why?
Talk it out
Demon Time
The sisters
A hard pill to swallow
For the love of her
The Sessions P2.
I slipped
Threatening
Cast List
Telling the sisters P1.
Telling the sisters P2
Telling the Sisters P3
The Sisters tells All
Demon Time P2: Drew's Revenge 😈
Forgiveness in question
The Sisters P.O.V
Visions of Raptures
The Full truth
The Sisters P2
Who's Child Is This?
In the case of Faith
And the results are...
Tamela vs. Tammy
A woman scorned P1.
A Woman Scorned P2.
Big Mouth Tammy
Letting Go
Aunt Jacky's
The Birthday Girl
Detroit vs. the Sheards
The Last session
Faith's Mother
Welcome Home
Vacation Time P1.
Vacation Time P2
A mini retreat
Demon Time: Broke Pussy
The after show
Back home
Blessed & Highly Favored P1
Happy Family
Blessed & Highly Favored P2.

Vacation Time P3

539 23 55
By Bad4Lov

Disclaimer: I do not own the Clark Sisters.

Notes:

It's nearing the end of the vacation and the sisters have basically either seen or heard, Drew and Karen in action and so, the saga continues. They've spent some time together outside of the hotel. But everyone basically knew what was gonna happen once, Drew and Karen hit there bedroom in the resort.

~ I'll let y'all know when to play the song. 💀

~After that lovely time out they had out as a family. Let's get back to our regularly scheduled programming. 🥴😭

"Look at them they just can't get from under each other." Jacky said as she saw her baby sister with her man as they were just sittin' on the couch. Of course, since yesterday happened, Karen was past out until 1pm in the afternoon. Everybody just decided to take a chill day and stay in since no one really wanted to go out since they had been out everyday this week since getting here. They knew their time was winding down. So, they finally decided to watch a movie together and with that being said, Karen had her own bowl of popcorn along with the others. Drew didn't even think to get any of the popcorn that Karen had because it was just filled with butter and salt and she wasn't tryin' to share with him when he tried or asked. So, he got some of the groups popcorn instead.

Once he did that he had to sit back over with his wife who was basically using him as a pillow. Basically, Drew couldn't leave from his spot unless, Karen left as she was always up underneath with his arm wrapped around her. But near the end of the movie both, Drew and Karen started to get tired. But when, Drew looked down to see his wife she was past out on his lap. "Karen?" Drew whispered to her to make sure that she was asleep and that she was as she lightly tried to shake her seeing that his wife was deep in her sleep he took the bowl from her putting it down and told the group goodnight as he picked her up and carried her into their room.

A couple minutes after they had left the others followed when the movie was finally over. But as soon as it hit midnight, Karen was up looking at Drew like she wanted to devour him. She knew he had just shut his eyes a few minutes ago, but she was gonna wake him up anyways like she said during the group session they had yesterday. She needed it when she needed it and she wasn't ashamed to beg for it either if she had too. Once, Karen shook Drew he woke up.

(Play song)

"Huh?" He asked wiping the sleep from his eyes. "Baby." Karen pouted laying her chin on his shoulder. " I need you to fuck me." Karen plainly said with a serious expression on her face and right when she said it, Drew popped open his eyes. "You forreal?" He asked her turning over to see the seriousness in her face. "Yeah." She said, plainly. "We didn't come on this trip not to fuck." She said as she tilted his head looking at him. "But baby we did it literally every night and hell even in the day time too." He said needing a break. "Awee do my baby need a break?" Karen asked him as she slowly ran her hands up and down his biceps. "Yeah I-I would like that." He said nodding his head. "Well you're gonna have to get over it or give me five minutes or sumthin'." Karen said lightly shaking her head and Drew looked at her like she was crazy. "Did you forget that we made a pact?" She asked him and Drew remembered nodding his head as her hands went down further to his dick on top of his boxers.

"I want you to take these off." Karen whispered to him in his ear as if someone was going to hear them. "Well if you don't wanna fuck me can I just jerk you off?" Karen asked shrugging her shoulder as her hand was rubbing on top of his dick playing with the hem of it almost as if she was gonna take off his boxers by herself and Drew's mouth dropped. But he relented letting her do what she needed to do as he laid his head back on his pillows and watched his wife slowly, jerk him off before she started playing with his balls. When she played with his balls that excited him and then she just wanted to suck it and so, she did while she stroked and played with his balls all at once.

"Shit baby." Drew moaned quietly as he played with her hair that was hanging to the side of her face as she was sucking him off it was turning her on even more. "Dreww." Karen whined while she swallowed him whole. "Pleaseee." She begged him. "Let me fuck you or you fuck me." Karen said as horny as she could be taking Drew's free hand to feel how soaked she was and when he pulled out from her panties he examined his fingers.

"Damnnn." He said groaned sucking them as it was more than enough to suck off since some had fallen down on his stomach. "Okay get that ass on top of me." Drew said finally as he gave in. "No, no baby not there." He said lifting her up and then putting her on top of his face. "Here." He said before goin' in on her.

"Oooh FUHHHH." Karen moaned out trying to be quiet since they were loud all the other nights since they came here and so, it was time for them to start practicing how to be quiet again.

"Yess, Drew." Karen cried out as she placed her hand on his forehead while grinding her pussy on his face and Drew held her hips. "Take this off." Drew said wanting her light blue night gown slip gone and Karen threw it across the room. "Ooh, Drew keep going I'm cumming." She cried out once more as she started to quickly rock her hips on his lips and Drew was just slurping away. "Ohh FUCK!" Karen screamed feeling her pussy jump as he pulled on her clit with his gifted tongue. "Drewwwww" Karen cried with her head thrown back as she was now feeling her first orgasm of the night run through her. "Uhhhh." She moaned out not being able to be quiet her ownself. "Daddy!" Karen panted as she started to bump and grind on his face and Drew had to hold her down tighter so, he can get all of her cum. "Cum on my tongue." Drew said as he was muffled in between her thighs but she heard him clear as day. "Cum babygirl." Drew coached her watching her whine and grind on his mouth from below. "Ooooh God uhhh." Karen cried out with her eyes closed tightly as she came rocking on his tongue letting him get all of it.

Once she was done cumming she tried to get off of him but he had a tight death grip on her waist. "mmhmm I'm not finished yet." He told her as he inserted two fingers inside her slick hole causing her to moan. "Dreww."

Karen squealed as he started to finger her while holding her with the other arm so, she wouldn't try to run as much. "Drewww-I-ohh shit!" Karen said surprised to know that her second orgasm was quickly underway but it wasn't just a regular orgasm.

This time she had squirted all over his face making her fall over on top of him.

"Now, you can sit on daddy's dick." Drew said knowing damn well that Karen was still weak from what he did and she pouted her lips.

So, when Karen got started she got started slowly being to weak too move like she usually would so, Drew had to help her out in that department. He took control of her hips placing them right above his dick and thrust himself into her making her scream. "OH GOD!" She moaned out loud throwing her head back and the only thing she could do at that point was rock her hips back and fourth every time he would slam himself up inside of her.

This time instead of her doing all of the work while she was on top. Drew was doing the work since he wore her little pussy out too quick. So, he gripped her booty spreading her ass cheeks open in the position that they were still in and started jack hammering into her making her moan while she just rested on his chest wrapping her arms closely around him.

"Yes daddy." She moaned out loving the way he worked her. She thought to herself that maybe she should let, Drew take control of her in this position more often. She loved the way that he felt moving inside of her all fast and hard and then the next giving her hard strokes that had her whimpering and now instead of fucking he was making love to her as he slowly, went inside of her in that same position while he was massaging both booty cheeks in rotation.

It seemed like Karen and Drew had been fucking since they came on this trip and not a day went by that one of their sisters didn't catch them in the act or if everybody or one somebody would hear them during the night when they thought everyone had gone into their respective rooms.

Karen and Drew had long decided that since they were going on this trip that they were going to fuck and make love everyday from whatever time they had to themselves and if they didn't have time to their selves they would practice being quiet if it was possible (for Karen) so, when they went back home they would be pros at being quiet if the kids were there. It was like they were trying to fuck each others brains out. They would literally take turns fucking each other brains out. But tonight they were making love. But while they were making love the bed was squeaking so loud in the room that everyone heard it and Dorinda went to go check on them to see if they were okay because if anything it sounded like an animal had gotten into that part of the house.

So, when Dorinda had got closer to Karen's room door she heard what she wished she didn't hear. "Ooooh Drewwww harderrrr. Deeeperrrr." She heard, Karen moaning and it sounded like Drew had pushed her face into something making her sound muffled after she heard, Karen squealing. "Just like that." Karen panted. "You like it when daddy stroke this dick inside of you?" Dorinda heard, Drew grunt as she started to back away. "You like when daddy plays with your hair?" Drew asked her and all Karen could hear was her baby sister moaning like she was senseless.

"Mmmmughhhhh yesss daddyyy daddyy cum inside meee." She heard, Karen pant and moan "ooh shit, Drew I'm finna cum." She heard, Karen whimper and Dorinda quickly backed away from the door running to her room. But unfortunately, she still heard her baby sister screaming moderately loud as soon as she got into her room closing the door behind her. If anyone else was outside their room they probably would've heard Karen having the orgasm of her life.

But while inside it still sounded a bit muffled like she was getting smothered.

Back inside the room after, Karen was done cumming they realized that she had creamed so much that it got on the bed sheets. "Shitt look at that mess you made." Drew said as Karen was still laying on top of him with his dick still inside of her and Karen softly smiled as her hand was on his chest. "Well, you helped me make it." Karen said taking Drew's lips in for a passionate kiss before they went to go wash off and change the bed sheets and then going to bed.

"Good morning." Karen said as she finally arrived from her room while, Drew was already out eating breakfast without her and her sisters just stared at her. "What?" Karen asked her wanting to know why her sisters were lookin' at her like they were already annoyed with her.

"Did y'all not sleep well last night?" Karen asked them.

"I don't know someones bed kept squeakin' all loud last night had us thinkin' it was sumthin' else." Jacky said looking at Karen and Drew and Karen just turned her head. "Mmmhmm and we kept hearing someone throughout the night." Dorinda said folding her arms. "Had us thinkin' an animal got in like a mouse or sumthin' the whole time that mouse was you!" Dorinda said and Karen just smiled. "And y'all know goodness well I don't like checkin' on nuthin' in the dead of the night." Dorinda said, "Had me to go out there." She complained.

"And what did I hear none other than her bangin' Drew." Dorinda said annoyed. "Well actually, I wasn't fuckin' him this time he was fuckin' me." She said nonchalantly and the sisters looked at her like she needed help. "We ain't even need to know all that. We heard it and hearing it was enuff we don't need a visualization like poor, Jacky over here got." Dorinda said pointing to their oldest sister, "I'll be glad when we go home so, we won't have to hear you every night I know you be traumatizing your kids." Dorinda said and the sisters agreed giving a strong, "mmhmm."

And Karen just smiled. "Y'all be doin' it while they're in the house don't y'all?" Dorinda asked her and Karen's mouth slightly, parted. "I mean how else am I gonna remain happy?" Karen asked them pointing to herself. "And I mean if Drew got it and want it too I'll gladly give it to him." Karen said with no shame. "Y'all just nasty as hell ain't y'all." Jacky said, "Big ole' freaks are what they are." Dorinda said chuckling. "They probably can't even wait till the poor babies are asleep." Twinkie said but Karen knew she was right.

"Well, if they don't say anything then I mean we do try to be quiet for them." Karen said. "But you couldn't be quiet for us?" Jacky asked her baby sister. "No." Karen said a tad bit serious. "Y'all grown y'all should be able to handle it." She told them. "Hell if anything y'all could've used this trip in the same way that we did but nahh so, y'all had to suffer as y'all all claim y'all did and hear me and my man get it on." Karen told them and the other sisters just shook their heads.

"You need, Jesus you know that." Jacky said folding her arms.

Notes:

Karen and Drew are still very much freaky.

Jacky is still triggered but she'll get over it. 😭

But poor, Dorinda she heard em' tryin' to look for the fam.

What y'all think about the song selection? 🌚

Thoughts or comments?

Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

609K 24.9K 18
"𝖨𝖿 𝖨 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖾𝗏𝖾, π—’π—ˆπ—Ž'𝖽 𝖻𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 π–Ώπ—ˆπ—‹π–»π—‚π–½π–½π–Ύπ—‡ π–Ώπ—‹π—Žπ—‚π— - 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗂𝗍 π—Œπ–Ύπ–Ύπ—†π—Œ 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝖨'𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗇 𝖺 𝖻𝗂𝗍𝖾." Jayd...
23.5K 1K 33
whatever happens in the dark always come to the light, these are some of life's confessions.
21.3K 1.1K 39
That stupid ghost of jealousy...
151 1 9
About a week after Gary was rescued, Martin woke up with a terrible headache and a lump on his head. While on the way to class, he had a bad seizure...