Neglected- Sun/moon x child r...

By garbagelitterbag

You were getting neglected and abused by your parents. They took you to this really nice pizza place and put... More

Chapter 1: Homelife
Chapter 2: daycare
Chapter 3: Drawing
Chapter 4: Nighty night
Chapter 6: hide and seek
Chapter 7: comfort
Kawaii
Chapter 8: worry
Chapter 9: No call for you~
A/N
DO NOT TURN THE LIGHTS OFF.
Chapter 11: Fun

Chapter 5: Vanny

7.2K 162 271
By garbagelitterbag

*earlier that same day*
Y/N's mom POV:

I signed that stupid child out and went on my way. Now I finally didn't have to look after that child.

Me and my husband kissed and he left. I work here at the Freddy fazbears pizza complex.

I went to get my uniform so I could start my shift. That little brat will be there for a while but not after my little plan.

I put a different name on the paper so they wouldn't fire me for leaving a child at the daycare for to long.

I left the bathroom and went to the security office. In the security office I have access to the cameras. If they see that I signed in on the cameras, they will definitely fire me.

I went onto the security cameras and deleted the tape.

1 week from now is when I start killing.

Just to make things clear this is before Gregory got into the pizza place! If their is any confusion on something not related to future chapters please tell me! Anyways back to the story!

Y/N's POV:

*the next morning*

I had just woke up and there were already kids at the daycare.  It had been my first night at the daycare and I knew it wouldn't be my last.

I sorta knew my parents wouldn't pick me up.
But if I told sun he would tell the security guard and I would get kicked out to live on the streets on my own.

I gotta expect it soon.

Just then I hear bells coming my way. Sun or course was standing right next to me.

"So did your parents tell you when they were gonna pick you up?"

"No. They didn't say anything about that."

"Well lets hope they come to pick you up soon!"

I'm honestly very surprised I wasn't kicked out by now.

Sun told me to go brush my teeth and take this morning gummy thing called "sun drop"

After I brushed my teeth he told me to try and play with the other kids.
Great.

I never get along with other kids. But luckily none of the kids who were here yesterday are here.

But I still doubt that I'll make any friend. Come to think about it I have made a friend... that friend would be sun. I kinda do think of him as a friend. He was really the first person ever to be kind to me.

I started going in the tunnels.

Someone bumped into me. Great. I know today isn't gonna be good.

"Oh I'm sorry!" A girl my age said.

"It's alright.."

"Hey, is it your first time here too?"

"Yea..."

"Cool maybe we can play together!" She hinted to me she wanted me to follow her.

I couldn't believe my eyes. I had just made a friend. Never in my life would I think anyone would wanna be friends with me, the worthless brat.
I mean, sun is a friend but he isn't a human.

I finally made a friend, two friends in fact.

I just read that one sun x reader were Y/N gets cut open and fucked. I'm traumatized 😟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

851K 45.3K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
58.2K 1.3K 23
Y/n's a 7 year old girl that lives with her abusive farther and she wants a better life like the other kids but them she meets someone that could jus...
2.5K 62 5
Currently On Hold. Might Be Re-Writing this in a male reader. This is a female reader so im sorry 💀 I do not own the cover or images used in this bo...