[DISGUSTING MAN] Montgomery g...

Oleh itsleafyrach

A new pizzaria opens in Y/N's town and she meets the strange, ' disgusting man ' . Lebih Banyak

hi! :D
- WELCOME TO FREDDY FAZBEARS ENTERTAINMENT -
sorry!
- FLASHED -
- GOLFIN' WITH GATOR BOY -

- NOW HIRING -

425 9 5
Oleh itsleafyrach

POSSIBLE TW: CUSSING, YELLING, 

Y/N POV -

I stared at the newspaper, in disbelief; Freddy Fazbears Co. Had made a new entertainment centre, and of course, was hiring another security guard for another sketchy place. I looked for the payment, because I'm bro- "HOLY SHIT 500?! THATS MORE THAN ANY OTHER OF THEIR JOBS!" I had forgotten my mum was home, and she screamed at me for being so loud. I yelled sorry down the stairs, I don't want my ass beaten ,though I'm 18 already, I cant stop her, I need to move out, desperately, before she kills me and my future kids! I've always wanted to live a long, successful life, having two children, a boy and a girl, a beautiful boyfriend, I've never wanted to marry, it seems like a cage with a lock you'd have to bribe guards to open.

I dialled the number the number on the paper, and I'm not getting any interview, sounds sketchy but anything to get money, am I right? I have to be there at 10 PM tomorrow night, in order to actually start getting payed.

I looked on Pinterest for an idea for an outfit, since they told me there's no uniform nor dress code, I'm there on my own ( or are you 😏 ) , but I'm not a whore or hag, so ill dress well enough. I found this on Pinterest! 

You being the amazing, typical Y/N, you of course had that EXACT outfit in your closet. Handy, huh? 

You also searched for some makeup ideas: 

https://pin.it/2Ek4Ec3  ( if you don't trust links, its just doll eyed fox eyeliner w/ red smoky eyeshadow and beautiful lashes it was a vid and I have no clue how to screenshot on a pc D: )

Soon enough, after a few hours of gaming you realised it was already 4 am. you completely forgot you had a monster too late and that was your new years resolution out the window. You turned off the PC and crawled into bed and dozed off.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

244K 6K 44
โ ๐–จ ๐—‰๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—†๐—‚๐—Œ๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—‡๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐–บ๐—€๐–บ๐—‚๐—‡ โž โ”€โ”€ " ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—ƒ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐— ๐—๐–บ๐—๐–พ๐—‡'๐— ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐—€๐—Ž๐—’ yet" โ and ๐˜„๐—ต๏ฟฝ...
827K 18.8K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 39.5K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
343K 12.1K 54
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six โ” season se...