The Queen of Blood

By DarkWater120

(Book 2) She drinks blood. She's a lustful creature. She's seductive. She's a creature of the night. And mos... More

Chapter 1 - Sienna
Chapter 2 - Dangerous Woman
Chapter 3 - The Tour
Chapter 4 - Moving In With A Vampire
Chapter 5 - I Had A Mate?
Chapter 6 - The First Kisses
Chapter 7 - Horror Mode Activated
Chapter 8 - Watching Her Change
Chapter 9 - Resisting Gone Wrong
Chapter 10 - Amazing Things
Chapter 11 - She Remembers
Chapter 12 - Reality Of The Mate Bond
Chapter 13 - New Rule
Chapter 14 - Hello Blood Moon...Again
Chapter 15 - Loved
Chapter 16 - Transformed
Chapter 17 - Cold Shower
Chapter 19 - Reveal
Chapter 20 - Ada's Blood Lust

Chapter 18 - Proposals

133 14 0
By DarkWater120

// Just a life update for everyone reading: I have started to revise for my theory driving test, so expect delays in updating this book and The Fallen Goddess (sadly, I will update tomorrow instead). Also will be having a meeting with a social worker about me volunteering and hopefully get a job from that. Anyway, have a lovely rest of your day and see you in Chapter 19 of The Queen Of Blood. <3

Ada's POV

It has been a couple of weeks since I was turned by my Sienna. I was thinking about proposing to her, to thank her for taking care of me and I wanted to be completely official. But then I remembered something, I haven't marked her.

I didn't have a engagement ring either, since I was mainly stuck indoors because Sienna was afraid that I would get overwhelmed by the new smells. Things I haven't smelt before, for example, humans. I didn't want to sink my fangs into a human. I didn't want them to feel pain. Perhaps Sienna could teach me, or my vampire side could do it on her own without any help. I let out a deep sigh, staring at the window and was watching the little birdies on the trees until they flew away. 

I was wearing a long red dress, with a gold zip at the back. I then suddenly felt my mate near me, so I turned around to see her kneeling, before she got onto one knee and just softly smiled at me. "I am not really perfect with speeches, but I wanted to do this to someone for a long time. And that someone is you, babe." Sienna began, watching her hand dive into her dressing gown pocket and brought out a red velvet box. I decided to kneel down with her, so we were at the same level. I watched her open the box, revealing a beautiful diamond ring. 

"Will you marry me, Ada?"

"Will you marry me, Sienna?" 

Whoa, we really just did that...

"You wanted to propose as well?" Sienna asked me, before I nodded and leaned forward, kissing her. "Yep to that, and yes to your cute proposal." I replied, hearing her chuckle at me. Then, she placed the ring on my finger and picked me up. 

"Where are you taking me?" I asked her, "To get married, babe. I got a private priest here and don't worry, she's a vampire and a old friend of mine." she told me.

"But, I haven't even done my hair..." I began.

"You look perfect, babe." she reassured me. 

"And why are you wearing a dressing gown?" I decided to ask.

"You have to wait and see."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 82 21
Book 1 "Nightmare Within Her Darkness Within Her Do you trust her?" #1 in enemytolover
159K 9.2K 8
BOOK 1 of WICKED Series Taehyung has found the tastiest blood that will quench his thirst. All he has to do is to lure the prey with his beautiful fa...
127K 2.5K 29
curious twenty-three year old Stephanie Caine unexpectedly stumbles across something that has her questioning everything including her sexuality. she...
154K 4.6K 22
(Book Two of Four from 'The Royal Series') I would recommend you go and read Book One in order to understand exactly what is happening in Book Two! V...