Note - Sing

By AlexNeko_990

Note (Completed)💎 --- Snow an Arctic-Wolf lives with the elephants. He was found at their doorstep when he w... More

Meet Snow
Sing ↴
(01) Theatre
(02) Audition
(03) Rehearsals
(05) Collapsed
(06) New Moon Theatre
Meet Snow (Updated)
Meet Christopher Evander
Sing 2 ↴
(07) Redshore City
(08) Moonlight and the Sun?
(09) The Sun Knight
(10) Avoiding Rehearsals?
(11) Dream Big Dreams

(04) Disaster?

679 23 1
By AlexNeko_990

A/N: Since Snow is a few years older than Meena. He's in his early-twenty's. In the second movie, he'll be in his mid-twenty's or late-twenty's. There's no set age for them in the movies.

3rd POV

At the theatre, Mike was singing. "Let's Face the Music and Dance - written by Irving Berlin"

🎤They're maybe trouble at hand🎤
🎤But while there's Moonlight🎤
🎤And music and love and romance🎤

"Now fade up the spot." Buster said, as Snow adjust the fade. 

🎤And dance🎤

"Good. Lower the moon." Buster said, as Meena went over to the switch. "Coffee?" Ms. Crawly said, as she hands Buster a cup. "Thank you, Ms. Crawly." Buster said, as he took it.

Meena went over, and pulled it. A sound was made. "What happened?" Snow asked. "Okay, that's normal. Just needs a knock." Buster said.

Meena knocks the cable, and it lowers the moon. "See? You two are getting it." Buster said.

🎤And while it's still got a chance🎤

"Anyone seen my glass eye? The darn thing keeps popping out." Ms. Crawly asked. Buster drank the coffee, and saw the glass eye.

Buster spits out the glass eye, and it hits the light. The lights fell behind Mike.

🎤Soon...🎤

"Whoa!" Mike said, as the lights crashed behind him. A sack of sand hits Pete. The glass eye got back to Ms. Crawly.

"You two almost killed me, jumbo and ice!" Mike said. "It wasn't us." Meena and Snow said.

"Oh, is that so?" Mike said. He screams when he saw the lights got caught on fire.

Meena and Snow screamed. "We gotta put it out!" Snow said. The both of them grabs a fire extinguisher, and went over to put the fire out.

"Pete?" Buster called, and he saw Pete under the sack.

🄽 🄾 🅃 🄴

Outside of the theatre, Pete was pushed into an ambulance.

"Pete, you're going to be fine! Just hang in there, buddy!" Buster said, as a cow nodded their head, close the door, and went away.

Arguing could be heard between the frogs. "Ricky? Kai?" Buster called, and he saw Howie crying.

"Why aren't you guys rehearsing?" Buster asked. "We're through! They said I'm an intolerable ego maniac! I don't even know what that means!" Howie said, as he went away.

🄽 🄾 🅃 🄴

Buster got back into the theatre, as Snow, Meena and Ms. Crawly puts out the fire.

"All right.. We're two acts down. Give me some good news, Ms. Crawly." Buster said.

"Oh, it's not as bad as it looks." Ms. Crawly said, as the wood beneath her cracks. "Oopsie-daisy." Ms. Crawly said.

"Meena, Snow, how would you two like to re-audition for the show?" Buster asked.

"Really?" Snow asked. "Well, yeah." Meena said. "Great!" Buster said. "We mean, no." Meena said. "What?" Buster asked.

"We mean, yes, we can sing. But, no, we get so nervous and we can't do it." Meena said. "We mean, we would totally do it, but..." Snow said, as he stammers a bit. "No, we... No." The both of them said.

"I'm gonna take that as a maybe." Buster said.

"Great! Look, they're back! We're gonna come back to this, Meena and Snow." Buster said, as he went over to the Q-Teez, when he saw them.

🄽 🄾 🅃 🄴

Buster went to the room, and turned off the music.

"Listen, guys, forget what I said before. You are very talented. Please, join the show." Buster said. The Q-Teez look at each other confused.

"Okay? Yes? No? Oh, um... Here..." Buster said, as he took a book, and begin speaking Japanese. The Q-Teez gasped, and the one in green slaps him, as they all went out of the room.

"What? Hey, no! Wait, wait, wait! Don't go!" Buster said.

🄽 🄾 🅃 🄴

Rosita was inside the room, a she placed a bunch of instructions on the floor.

"Oh. What is this for?" Gunter asked, as he came into the room.

"Now, we use this to follow the steps." Rosita said, as she stood up, and begin singing, while following the steps. "Venus - Bananarama"

🎆Goddess on a mountain top🎆
🎆Burning like a silver flame🎆
🎆The summit of beauty and love...🎆

Rosita stops singing, when Casper came in screaming, and mess with the papers.

"Casper! Casper, no!" Rosita said, as she tries to stop him. "How about this? Ha-ha!" Gunter said. Rosita picks Casper up.

"Come on! What did I tell you? I'm so sorry, he had a fever and it was too late to get a sitter, so..." Rosita said, as Casper got out of her grip, giggling and shouting, as he continues running around.

"Well, you seem fine now!" Rosita said, a bit annoyed. 

"Wow!" Gunter said, as he begins singing while messing with the papers.

✨Well I'm your Venus
I'm your fire, at your desire.

"Stop! You're messing it up! Hey!" Rosita said, as she grabs the paper, while Gunter and Casper continues to mess with it.

🄽 🄾 🅃 🄴

Buster and Ash were in Ash's room. "Call Me Maybe - Carly Rae Jepsen" being played from the stereo.

"I am not singing this!" Ash said. "What's not to like? You're female and you're a teenager. This song was made for you." Buster said, as he was dancing.

"Wow. It's like you can see inside my tiny, teenage mind." Ash said, sarcastically. 

"I know, right? You just gotta add some moves and a little bit of..." Buster said, as he sings the part, while putting his own dance moves.

Hey I just met you.
And this is crazy.
But here's my number.
So call me maybe.

"Go for it!" Buster said. "Oh, you mean like this?" Ash asked, as she begins dancing, while singing.

🎸Try to chase me!🎸
🎸But here's my number.🎸
🎸So call me maybe!🎸

"There you go. You're a natural!" Buster said.

🄽 🄾 🅃 🄴

Johnny was playing the piano, he hits the keys, and groans.

"Yes, that was very bad." Ms. Crawly said, as she poured a cup of coffee.

"Johnny? Come in. Over." Big Daddy said, from the radio in Johnny's jacket. "Oh, Johnny, you're jacket's talking." Ms. Crawly said. Johnny went over to it.

"Johnny, where are you?" Big Daddy asked. "Dad, what's going on? Over." Johnny said.

🄽 🄾 🅃 🄴

Johnny rush down stairs.

"What do you mean you gotta leave now?" Buster asked. "I know. I'm so sorry. It's just that I've got this family business thing." Johnny said.

"Do I need to start worrying about your commitment here, Johnny? Tell me no." Buster said. "No. Absolutely not. I promise it won't happen again." Johnny said.

"It better not." Buster said. "Thank you, Mr. Moon." Johnny said, as he left.

🄽 🄾 🅃 🄴

Ash got home to her apartment.

"Baby, I'm back." Ash said. Ash heard singing, and saw Lance and another porcupine singing together. "Love Interruption - Jack White"

🧂I would love to🧂
🧂Change my friends to enemies.🧂

"What is going on here?" Ash asked. The both of them stopped, and saw her.

"Hi, I'm Becky." Becky said, as she took off her sunglasses. "Becky?" Ash said, angrily.

Ash pushed Lance and Becky out of her home.

"Hey, what did you expect? You're never around anymore!" Lance said. "I did it for us, Lance! You and me!" Ash said, as she threw his case towards him, and Lance fell.

"Oh sweetie, I'm sorry. I think I left my sunglasses in there." Becky said. Ash slams the door shut.

"Come on, Becky. Let's get out of here." Lance said, from outside.

🄽 🄾 🅃 🄴

In a nightclub, Mike and the bear leader, were playing cards. Mike won.

"Jackpot, baby! Whoo-hoo! Well, I say we call it a night there, fellas. Hey, put the cash in my car, will ya, Derek?" Mike said, as Derek puts the money in a case.

"Well, you're one great card player, Mike." The bear leader said. "Not so bad yourself." Mike said. Nancy giggled.

"Except I still can't tell how you cheated." The bear leader said. "Cheated? Cheated? Oh, I am offended. Come on, baby. Let's cut some rug." Mike said, as they turned around.

The bear leader saw the card behind him, and grabs him. "Oh! What the... Oh." Mike said. He chuckles nervously when he saw the card.

"How did that get there?" Mike questioned, and he kicks him. "Run for it, baby!" Mike said, as he ran and got onto a balloon.

"Hey! Get him!" The bear leader said. "Excuse me!" Mike said, as the balloon pop from a rhino's horn, and he fell onto the floor.

"Don't let him get away!" The bear leader said, as the bears were chasing him. Mike got out of the nightclub, and onto his car.

"Thanks, Derek!" Mike said, as he drives away. The bears were on his car, but he shook them off.

"So long suckers!" Mike said, as he drove away.

🄽 🄾 🅃 🄴

Eddie was walking down the road towards her nana's home.

Eddie's phone rang. "Good morning, Buster." Eddie greeted. "Hey, Eddie, how are you?" Buster asked.

"Good. How's the show going?" Eddie asked. "Ah, it's going great. And hey, that's a sharp jacket you've got on today." Buster said.

"Oh, thanks. Wait." Eddie said. He looks to his side, and shrieks when he saw Buster. "What are you doing here?" Eddie asked.

"Eddie, you can't come visit your nana without bringing her some flowers. Here." Buster said, as he grabs some flowers, and hands it to Eddie.

Buster rang the doorbell, and went towards the house. "What? No! Buster, no! Don't go in there!" Eddie said, as he tries to stop him.

🄽 🄾 🅃 🄴

The waiter a penguin opens the door.

"Yes, can I help..." The waiter said. "Buster!" Eddie called.

"Ah, Nana! Just look at you, dear. Wow! You don't look a day over 90!" Buster said, as they saw Nana walking down the stairs. "Oh my gosh!" Eddie said, as he facepalms.

"Buster Moon! We met in Eddie's graduation." Buster said, as he grabs the flowers, and brought it towards her.

"Oh, lucky me. A visit from my useless grandson and his ghastly little theater friend." Nana said. "Look at that, she remembers me." Buster said.

"Okay, Nana, how would you like to be the sponsor for a very prestigious prize?" Buster asked. "Not for that singing contest I saw on the news." Nana said.

"That's the one." Buster said. "Oh, I see. You don't have the money, do you?" Nana questioned.

"Well, we don't quite have it all locked in..." Buster said. "Well, you won't get a cent out of me." Nana said. "Nana, please just listen to me..." Buster said. "No, absolutely not." Nana said.

"Don't listen to him, Nana." Eddie said. "I'm not listening to either of you." Nana said, as she hands him the tea cup.

"Lapsang souchong. No sugar. And be quick about it." Nana said, as she went into a room. "Uh, Nana... I-- I don't know how to make tea." Eddie said, as Buster hands him the flower.

🄽 🄾 🅃 🄴

"Wow. I saw this show when I was a kid. Nana, you were absolutely amazing." Buster said, as he looks at a framed picture.

"Please, this flattery is futile. I have no intention of bailing you out." Nana said, as she giggles.

"Your pathetic shows are the reason that theater no longer has an audience." Nana said. "Oh, but this show is gonna pack them in like it did in the good old days." Buster said.

"They were not good old days, Mr. Moon. They were magnificent. And that theater of yours, it was a palace of wonder and magic." Nana said, as she looks out the window.

"But, Nana, it still is." Buster said. Eddie brought a tray over to her. "Yeah, right. Ow!" Eddie said, when Buster nudge him.

"I can recall the ushers in their velvet suits. Queues a mile long just to get a ticket. The curtain rising over that glorious stage." Nana said.

"Music and light bringing dreams to life?" Buster asked, as he hands her a cup of tea. "Precisely." Nana said, as she drinks it.

"Well, it's just like you remember it. In fact, I've made it even more spectacular." Buster said. "No, you haven't." Eddie said, as he kicks him.

Buster shush him. "Shh. Come see for yourself. A special performance just for you. What do you say, Nana?" Buster asked.

"I say, you are a liar, Mr. Moon." Nana said. "Okay, well... We're done now. Thank you, Nana." Eddie said, as he begin dragging Buster out of the room.

"But anything's better than spending another evening playing checkers with this old fart." Nana said. "What?" The waiter said.

"Great! it's gonna blow you away, Nana. And that is no lie!" Buster said.

🄽 🄾 🅃 🄴

Buster is now in the backstage of the theatre, talking with the others.

"Now, listen up! Tomorrow we're going to have a full preview of the show. And our audience will be none other than Miss Nana Noodleman." Buster said. Everyone begins following him.

"Nana Noodleman? She's still alive?" Mike asked.

"Oh, yes, and believe me, she's got some pretty high standards, alright. So, today we're gonna have a full dress rehearsal. And I want to see you light up the stage, folks!" Buster said.

"Well, that's cool." Gunter said, as they went away.

"Meena, Snow, Ms. Crawly... What do you think?" Buster asked, as he shows them the plan.

"Wow, it's so ambitious." Ms. Crawly said. "And a bit advanced." Snow said. "Yeah, are you sure about this?" Meena asked.

"I promised Nana something spectacular. And this.. It's gonna blow her away." Buster said. "Oh, yes." Ms. Crawly said.

"Two minutes, everybody." Buster said, as he went backstage.

"Johnny? Johnny, where are you? Johnny? Answer the walkie-talkie." Big Daddy said, as Johnny went to a corner to answer.

"Yeah, Dad. I'm here. I'm here. What's wrong?" Johnny asked. "We got the call. Shipment's coming in." Big Daddy said.

"Tonight?" Johnny asked. "Not tonight. Now. Meet us on the corner of Hector Street in two minutes." Big Daddy said.

🄽 🄾 🅃 🄴

Johnny is now in the car driving towards the location with his father's gang.

He parks it in an alleyway, Stan and Barry went into the manhole. 

"Stay here. We'll be back in exactly 37-" Big Daddy said. "Yeah. 37 minutes. You told me, repeatedly." Johnny said, as he crossed his arms.

Johnny checks his watch. "I could make it." Johnny said, as he drove back towards the theatre.

🄽 🄾 🅃 🄴

Back at the theatre.

"Bravo, Mike! Nana is gonna love it! And may I add, I love the new suit!" Buster said, when he saw Mike's new look.

"Oh, you're too kind, Mr. Moon." Mike said.

"Okay, can we see Ash, next please? Ash, let's get you out here!" Buster said. Ash got off the stairs, and went towards the stage.

"Oh, stand back. Moody teenager through." Mike said. "Good luck, Ash." Meena said. "You can do it." Snow said.

🄽 🄾 🅃 🄴

Johnny was driving back to the theatre, in speed.

🄽 🄾 🅃 🄴

Ash went towards the microphone, and begin singing, but on the verge of tears. "Call Me Maybe - Carly Rae Jepsen"

🎸I threw a wish in the well, Don't ask me, I'll never tell🎸
🎸I looked to you as it fell, And now you're in my way.🎸
🎸Your stare was holdin', Ripped jeans, skin was showin'🎸
🎸Hot night, wind was blowin'🎸

Ash voice begins cracking.

🎸Where do you think you're going, baby?🎸

Ash's tears starts to fall out.

🎸I just met you, this is crazy, here's my number, so call me maybe.🎸

Rosita, Meena and Snow look at each other.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Okay, enough of that. Cut it, cut it, cut it." Buster said, as Snow went over and turn off the music.

"I don't think anyone's gonna call after that." Buster whispers to himself. Ms. Crawly shook her head. "Okay, Ash, um..." Buster trailed off, as he went over to Ash who was sobbing.

"Hey come on, Ash. What is it? Do you, do you not like the dress?" Buster asked. Ash shook her head, while crying, not knowing quills flew out.

"Ow. Ow." Buster said, as he got hit by the quill, and took one out. "Ash, what's wrong?" Rosita asked. 'I think I know.' Snow thinks to himself.

🄽 🄾 🅃 🄴

Johnny was still driving towards the theatre.

🄽 🄾 🅃 🄴

Rosita and Snow were next to Ash as they comfort her.

"Well, it sounds to me like you are way better off without that, that..." Rosita said.

"That total super jerk dinkle-shplat!" Gunter said. "Yeah! That super jerk dinkle-shplat!" Snow said. "Exactly! Total super jerk dinkle...shplat." Rosita said.

"Rosita, Gunter, you're on!" Buster said.

"Okay, here. There should be some gum or some candy in there somewhere. Just help yourself." Rosita said, as she hands Ash her purse and went away.

"Trust me, you're better off without that guy. I dated a guy like him before, and Blergh! Good thing, I broke it off. You'll find someone better." Snow said.

"Thanks, Snow." Ash said. "Happy to help." Snow said, as he went away, and continue working as a stagehand.

Johnny came bursting through the doors.

"Rosita, Rosita, wait, wait, wait! Can I take your place, please?" Johnny asked. "Sure Johnny. Go ahead." Rosita said. The both of them saw Gunter takes off his tracksuit.

"Okay, get ready 'cuz I'm warning you, this stage is about to explode with major piggy power!" Gunter said.

"I am so sorry. I have no control." Rosita said, as she took a microphone, and went towards him.

"Yeah!" Gunter said. "Okay, you can do this." Rosita said.

She begins singing. "Shake It Off - Taylor Swift"

🎆I stay out too late. Got nothing in my brain🎆

Rosita fell, as she got to Gunter. "Are you okay?" Buster asked. "Oh yes, I'm fine, thank you. How are you?" Gunter asked, as Rosita nodded her head, and stood back up.

"Okay, Johnny! Let's get you out here! And you guys, you've got to work on that routine! Take it away, Johnny!" Buster said. Johnny pulls the piano on stage.

Johnny begins playing the piano, while singing. And sometime hitting the wrong key. "All Of Me - John Legend"

🎹What would I do without your smart mouth🎹
🎹Drawing me in and you kicking me out🎹
🎹You got my head spinning...🎹

Rosita, Gunter, Ash, Meena and Snow were backstage.

"You can't just sing it. You got to show the fire and desire!" Gunter said. "The fire went out a long time ago." Rosita said, as she held her snout.

"What?" Gunter said. "Look, I can't even keep count of the steps!" Rosita said. "Ugh. Counting, shmounting. She sings too much with her head. Right?" Gunter asked.

Ash blew the gum, and it pops. 

"Yeah yeah, see? Forget the steps and just like, let the music take control of your body parts." Gunter said.

"My body parts are not responding, okay? It's never gonna happen. I should just be getting groceries." Rosita said, as she grabs her purse, and went away.

"Rosita, no!" Ash said. "Rosita, come on." Meena said. "Rosita, please." Snow said. "Like, don't go!" Gunter said.

🄽 🄾 🅃 🄴

Rosita opens the door, and was about to went out. Until Mike calls for her.

"Psst. Hey, hey down here." Mike said. Rosita looks down, and saw Mike.

"You see three nasty looking bears out there?" Mike asked. "Uh, nope." Rosita said, as she looks around.

"Oh, Great. Hey, by the way, I love your act. Seriously, the part where you fall flat on your face, that cracks me up every time. See ya round, Porky!" Mike said, as he went away.

🄽 🄾 🅃 🄴

Back to where Johnny was still singing.

🎹And you give me all of you, oh oh.🎹

"Aw, man." Johnny said, as he stop playing the piano, and stop singing. "Johnny, uh, I know I'm asking a lot of you..." Buster said.

"Mr. Moon, I'm really trying, I promise." Johnny said. "Uh... what about your backup song? Have you practiced that?" Buster asked. "Um, not yet." Johnny said, as he looks around.

"Well, why don't we go back and work on that one, okay? I mean, look, if you play like that in front of Nana Noodleman..." Buster trailed off, as he look at his clipboard. When he look back up, Johnny was gone.

"Johnny?" Buster called.

🄽 🄾 🅃 🄴

Johnny was on the road, driving back to where his dad and the others are.

Johnny turns, and a monkey came out of his taxi, and yelled at him. Johnny got to a traffic, and was about to back away, until more vehicles block his way.

In  the front of the traffic. Two cars got into an accident, while two animals were arguing.

🄽 🄾 🅃 🄴

Big Daddy, Stan and Barry got back up the surface, from the manhole.

"We are set for life now, boys! What's going on? Where's Johnny?" Big Daddy asked. "He's not here." Stan said.

Police sirens could be heard. "Run!" Stan yelled, as they ran away. Big Daddy used a dumpster, and block a police car.

When he got from the other side, more cops were there, and they got caught.

🄽 🄾 🅃 🄴

Johnny was honking his car.

"I'm dead." Johnny said.

🄽 🄾 🅃 🄴

Ash was at home singing, the song she wrote. "Set It All Free - song written by Dave Bassett"

🎸Finally see it's not just a dream🎸
🎸When you set it all free, free🎸

"Okay, let me see here." Ash said, as she clears her throat. And typed out the lyrics.

🎸When you set it all free, all free, all free...🎸

🄽 🄾 🅃 🄴

At the prison the prisoners were talking to their visitors.

"No, Mom. I have not made any friends. What do you think this is, kindergarten?" A bison prisoner said.

"If you hadn't squealed to the cops, I wouldn't be in here right now." A crane prisoner said.

"I'm only gonna be in here for a few years." A crocodile prisoner said.

Johnny was talking with his dad.

"Where were ya?" Big Daddy asked. "Um, well, thing is, i-i went -to get gas, and, um..." Johnny said.

"Don't lie to me!" Big Daddy yelled. "Um, I was at a rehearsal." Johnny said. "Rehearsal? For what?" Big Daddy asked. "I was at a singing contest." Johnny said. Big Daddy was shocked.

"Look, Dad, I'm... I'm sorry. I just don't wanna to be in your gang. I wanna be a singer." Johnny said. "A singer?" Big Daddy questioned.

"Look, dad, no, it's okay, it's okay. I can get the bail money. There's a prize- it's $100,000..." Johnny said. Big Daddy slams the desk, and everyone was silence.

"How did I end up with a son like you, eh? You're nothing like me. You never were, and you never will be." Big Daddy said, as he left.

"I'll get you out! Dad, wait! I'll get the money! I promise!" Johnny said.

A/N: Each Chapter in this has been long. Usually it would be like 1-2k words each Chapter, but with this book, it's 3-4k words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 331 12
# 2nd Place Scarlet Awards Nico & Nox ------------------------------ Nico was orphaned at a young age and raised by a few people who showed more kind...
1.3M 11.3K 11
On his first moon, Aden shifts into a stunning white wolf with red marking, the sign of a perfect sub, the dream of any dominant male. To him, it's a...
335K 8.7K 24
Benjamin is found in the forest while it's raining, cold and weak. A werewolf Alpha comes across him while patrolling the land and immediately knows...