Love made Visible

由 blackswanPooPoo

What Mina thought was an ordinary day out, turned out to be more interesting. Chaeyoung doesn't much like go... 更多

I. Lazy.
II. Unexpected.
III. The girl behind the mask.
IV. Love made Visible
V. the Knight & the Pretty Stranger.
VI. Happy J-line.
VII. Can I keep her?
VIII. Gummy smile.
IX. What is Love?
X. Food, a way to a person's heart.
XI. Chae-casso. Fallen angel.
XII. The Lair.
XIII. My mind is teasing me.
XIV. Proud.
XV. 15 minutes of chaos.
XVI. All or none.
XVII. Flirt.
XVIII. Dilemma.
XIX. Respect & accept.
XX. Excited.
XXI. Nervous.
XXII. Unexpected Chef.
XXXIII. Lesson learned.
XXIV. Falling.
XXV. The Plan.
XXVI. Cheerful.
XXVII. The Guest.
XXVIII. Surprise chef.
XXIX. Beauty and Brains.
XXX. The Reveal.
XXXI. Cold.
XXXII. Jealous.
XXXIII. Thumped.
XXXIV. Hate this.
XXXV. Gone.
XXXVI. Miserable.
XXXVII. Let go.
XXXVIII. 2 years.
XXXIX. Brown Eyes.
XL - Staring back at me.
XLI. Busted.
XLII. Busted 2.
XLIII. Chaeng's Love made Visible.
XLIV. Crazy Over You.
XLV. Momo's growl.
XLVI. Lose control.
XLVII. Holding-hands-while-Talking.
XLVIII. Just Stop.
XLIX. Questions.
L. I need to know.
LI. Too much to bear.
LII. Pain.
LIV. Sensations.
LV. Not so innocent.
LVI. Back again.
LVII. Miss Independent.
LVIII. The Advisor.
LIX. Whipped.
LX. Smile / Blush / Frown.
LXI. Tokyo.
LXII. Give in.
LXIII. Scream.
LXIV. Paris.
LXV. The one destined for me.
LXVI. 2 years worth of Dates.
LXVII. Worth it.
LXVIII. The Selfish and the Unselfish.
LXIX. The Agreement.
LXX. The Ball.
LXXI. A Tragic Almost-Love Story.
LXXII. He's EviL.
LXXIII. Va ra bba ba ba.
LXXIV. Chill.
LXXV. Coincidence.
LXXVI. Anxiety Attack.
LXXVII. Angry Sana.
LXXVIII. Last Vacation.
LXXIX. Clip boards and pens.
LXXX. Thank Yous...
LXXXI. Sobbing Party.
LXXXII. Last Cry.
LXXXIII. Crazy sisters.
LXXXIV. Home?
LXXXV. 360 degree turn.
LXXXVI. Win your Heart back.
LXXXVII. The Urge.
LXXXVIII. Finally.
LXXXIX. Now that's a Love made Visible.
xoxo.

LIII. I owe you my life.

907 33 6
由 blackswanPooPoo

Chaeyoung:

I woke up feeling my head was being cut into half. I sat and tried to see where I was. This room seems different. The door on the right suddenly opened revealing Sana who just had a shower.

Sana? I then remember we drank last night. A thought hit me. I panicked and check under the covers if I still have my clothes on.

Sana then burst out laughing.

Me: What?

Sana: For a second there you thought we hooked up, did you?

Heat suddenly rose on my face. I tried not to look at her feeling so embarrassed right now.

Sana: Judging how red you were, you did. It's just so funny seeing how you panicked and check if you're naked or not.

Me: stop it. I'm embarrassed enough. What am I supposed to think when I just woke up in a different room with you just getting off the shower.

I stood up looking at the room.

Sana: you're cute. Wait, don't you remember what happened last night?

I looked at her puzzled.

Sana: We drank last night remember? With Momo and Mina.

Mina. Then everything that happened last night came back to me. It lingered last on what Mina said. The pain came back. I wish I could just forget some memories so it'll be much easier.

Sana might have seen it on my face that I now remembered last night. She took hold of my hands.

Sana: Whatever happened last night, you need to move on.

Me: Yeah, I guess so.

What should I do? I need to get out of here. I stood and took my bag.

Sana: What? you'll start by running away?

That hit a spot and made me stop.

Sana: I know It'll be tough seeing her, but since you're already here and your flight has been rebooked. Why not make the most out of our last day here.

I looked at Sana who suddenly smiled and cling to my arm.

Sana: Momo and me are here. You don't have to talk to her if you don't want to. Let's just enjoy the day. Okay?

She was right. I've already decided to extend my stay so why not make the most out of it. To have some good memories here and not just the bad ones.

I smiled at her and nodded. She squealed and hugged me. Then she suddenly let go.

Sana: Uhm. Yeah. Thanks.

Was that a blush I saw on her cheeks? She then turned around and started combing her hair.

I had a shower and dressed up. We checked out of the room and went back to our original room.

Before opening the door I stopped Sana.

Me: May I stay on your room instead?

I can't read Sana's expression but she nodded then opened the door.

All three of them was shocked seeing me there. I just ignored it even her. I just hope I could still have fun even without talking to her. But just by looking at her is already painful.

I'm glad I didn't leave. Though the pain is still there which got more intense everytime I see her, I still tried hard to have fun. Sana's idea of surfing was so great it somehow took my mind off things.

We can now surf! After trying so hard many times and laughing at each other's failure, we were able to stand even just for a few seconds. Even if the waves are starting to get bigger we still managed to stand.

I was smiling when I finished my turn. I stopped paddling and sat on my board to watch Mina's turn. Even if she pushes me away, I still can't help it. Once in a while I would secretly glance her way. I even can't help but stare when she put on her full body wet suit, not on a prevert way of course.

I felt proud watched her stand on her board. A few seconds she lost her balance. I waited for her still looking at her board. She's supposed to be resurfacing right now. No! I felt cold shivers engulfed my body. I lay on my board and paddled to where she was.

Suddenly she resurfaced. I instantly was relieved seeing her. But then her hands were thrown and then she has gone down again. I instantly knew something was wrong so I took off the straps off my leg and dived in and swam as fast as I can.

Oh please no. Swim fast. That's the only thought I have. I reached her board and I dived in. The waves gave me a hard time to see where she was. I resurfaced to breathe then dived again. I saw her and quickly went to her and drag her upwards. We both resurfaced. I was relieved hearing her coughing out water. She began whimpering and was saying something about her leg. Oh no was she injured? I led her towards her board and help her mount it.

I swam while pushing the board towards the shore. The instructors now reached us. The two continued to swam pushing the Chaeng's board towards the shore. The other brought my board and told me to mount it. As soon as I mounted it. He helped me paddle the board.

The two instructors carried Mina and was met by Sana and Momo. They laid Mina on the sand she was clutching her leg whimpering in pain. I ran towards her side as soon as I reached the shore.

Mina: cramps. Uggghh...

She pointed at her left leg. The instructor massaged it. I heard Sana and Momo gasped. They were looking at her other foot which is bleeding. Sana hurriedly washed it with water revealing a deep wound on the side of her foot.

The other instructor came running towards us with a first aid kit on hand. Once her wound was tended, she began to relax and laid down the sand.

Seeing her now relaxed take a whole lot of weight off my chest. When she didn't resurfaced right away I was afraid that I lost her.

Mina: I must have hit a coral or a rock below. But I didn't feel that wound. I felt the cramps more and the pain was dragging me down. Thank you sir. I thought I was going to die there.

Instructor: Don't thank me. Good thing your friend here is a fast swimmer.

Mina: Who?

She hoisted herself up using her elbows.

Sana: Chaeyoung was the first to reach you, she pulled you out of the water.

She looked at me in the eye. Her eyes not believing. Her eyes then went soft and was now tearing up. She reached for my hand and said.

Mina: Thanks Chaeng, I owe you my life.

Me: you'd do the same thing if you were me.

Mina: I will, but I'm not a fast swimmer like you. So thanks again.

Mina smiled at me through her tears. For the first time, for what seems like a long time ago, I was able to see her smile again. I missed my pretty angel's gummy smile, I can't help but smile back. Warmth spread all over my body as if my body's burning. I don't know how long we were staring at each other.

Sana: Sorry to interrupt your staring-while-holding hands session...

We suddenly let go of each other, both red in the face. We then heard Sana and Momo laughed loudly.

Sana: We need to call it a day. The clouds looks heavy it might rain any second now.

We thanked the instructors, took a picture with them, packed our things and headed back to our hotel.

I never left her side. I even helped her, though I know it'll be awkward specially how close our bodies will be. I gently put my arm on her waist, put her arm on my shoulder and help her stand and walk. Sana and Momo took our bags while manager unnie fetch the car.

This time it was manager unnie who will drive. Momo was already at the front, so Sana, Mina and me will be at the back.

Sana: does it still hurt, the leg that got cramped?

Mina: yeah, the pain sucks. I hate it when this happens.

Sana: You better lie down.

Sana suddenly took hold of both her legs and placed it on top of her lap. Doing this Mina's body lost balance and she fall sideways towards my lap.

Mina: Unnie what are you doing?

Sana: helping you relieve the pain. Lie down so I could properly massage your leg.

I then put my hand on her shoulders and pushed her down. That got her startled that her eyes went wide. Her head Was now resting on my lap.

I can't help but laughed on how silly she looked. She began to be at ease and laughed as well. All three pair of eyes were looking at us, confused on why we were laughing.

Momo: Never mind us guys. We don't exist.

Sana and manager unnie both laughed. We both got embarrassed and was probably blushing too.

Sana: Omo, look how cute you both are.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

257K 12K 64
Son Chaeyoung, a tyrant and philander woman hold the reputation for so long. Not caring for others nor anyone, a remorseless human being. She lives h...
141K 4.9K 30
Their life off camera is far from being as perfect as it is on camera. They all have their struggles, their feelings, and more importantly, their sec...
38.5K 1.5K 25
Chaeyoung Son, isn't living the life she set out to live. In fact most of her days feel like depressive loops set out to start and end the same way...
1K 34 4
It takes Mina and Chaeyoung about five seconds to fall in love, but it takes them way too long to realize it. This is that way-too-long. or a story i...