Best Friend Syndrome (BFS) ||...

Af UniQuantum

"Google says, it's okay to kiss your best friend!" He breathes out in a raspy voice, gazing at him with a sar... Mere

• Prologue •
• 1 •
• 2 •
• 3 •
• 4 •
• 5 •
• 6 •
• 7 •
• 8 •
• 9 •
• 10 •
• 11 •
• 12 •
• 13 •
• 14 •
• 15 •
• 16 •
• 17 •
• 18 •
• 19 •
• 20 •
• 21 •
• 22 •
• 23 •
• 24 •
• 25 •
• 26 •
• 27 •
• 28 •
• 29 •
• 30 •
• 31 •
• 32 •
• 33 •
• 34 •
• 35 •
• 36 •
• 37 •
• 38 •
• 39 •
• 40 •
• 41 •
• 42 •
• 43 •
• 44 •
• 45 •
• 46 •
• 47 •
Teaser...
• 48 •
• 49 •
• 50 •
• 51 •
• 52 •
Book Covers
• 53 •
• 54 •
• 55 •
• 57 •
• 58 •
• 59 •
• 60 •
• 61 •
• 62 •
• 63 •
• 64 •
• 65 •
Teaser...
• 66 •
• 67 •
• 68 •
• 69 •
• 70 •
• 71 •
• 72 •
• 73 •
• 74 •
• 75 •
• 76 •
• 77 •
• 78 •
• 79 •
• 80 •
• 81 •
• 82 •
• 83 •
• 84 •
• 85 •
• 86 •
• 87 •
• 88 •
• 89 •
• 90 •
• 91 •
• 92 •
!!! It's Celebration Time !!!
• 93 •
• 94 •
• 95 •
• 96 •
• 97 •

• 56 •

1.2K 87 42
Af UniQuantum

"Hmm? Who's this?"

"Tae, open the fucking door. I'm standing here since the last half an hour. I swear to God, I need your house's spare key as well. It's just not fair that you have it and I don't."

"What you... I..." The words die down and are replaced by the soft snoring of the person on the line, to which Jimin curses loudly.

Thinking for a while about how to wake the devil up, he comes up with something really stupid.

"KIM TAEHYUNG, PARK JIMIN FELL FROM STAIRS. COME PROTECT HIM NOW."

"What the fuck? Where is he? What happened? That darn pabo! I'm coming right now. Wait for me..." Taehyung's rushed words and immediate shuffling of the blankets has the older laughing at the subconscious protectiveness of his TaeTae.

After a few seconds, a half asleep figure clad in black hoodie and absolutely wrinkled beige pants rushes past the door in hurry without noticing the beautiful man leaning leisurely beside, on the wall.

"Hold up, hold up, Superman! Your Park Jimin is absolutely alright." The said man catches the brunette by his hoodie cap, stopping him from proceeding further. Taehyung tumbles backwards at the abrupt stopping of his momentum and falls right onto the older's chest.

"Ouch... How come you look so lean but have such heavy weight?" Jimin snakes his arms around his waist from behind and speaks with surprise next to his ears.

"What the hell, Jiminah. I almost had my heart in my mouth when I heard that you are hurt." He says with a pout and concern prominent in his voice.

Jimin keeps his chin onto his shoulder cutely and apologies for the false alarm while Taehyung sulks for a good while.

"Why did you come so early anyway? That too on a Sunday." Taehyung asks as they walk into his house and Jimin goes go get himself and the brunette some coffee.

"You had been so busy these past weeks and you don't even let me take extra burden. So I thought, why not help ourselves with a detox."

"Detox?"

"Mhm. Let's go watch the plum blossom blooms. As per the forecast, they have reached our city. It'll be an awesome day out away from our busy schedules. What do you say?" The older chirps with twinkling eyes as he hands the brunette his coffee over the kitchen's countertop.

Taehyung, who was enjoying the little movements of the shorter male, leaning his face into his palm with his elbow resting on the granite top, smiles at the endearing human being in front of him. He was whole heartedly thankful to God that his Chim was all happy and fine now. And he will do everything in his power to keep it the same.

"Don't just smile there like a clown. Say something."

"Why watch the plum blossoms when I can always watch you!" He winks.

"Aaish! Such a cheesy simp you are." Jimin hides his blushing face with his light blue sweater paws and Taehyung laughs heartily at the reaction.

"Okay then. As you wish. Let's go wander in the wilderness of your blossoms."

"Yeah, Shakespeare's ancestor, go get ready. I've already prepared everything in my car. You freshen up and then we'll leave."

"Give me five minutes. I'll be back." Taehyung quickly gulps his coffee, bottoms up, and leaves for his room after giving a chaste kiss on Jimin's red cheeks, conveniently colouring them a shade darker.

"Five minutes? More like five hours. I just don't understand whatever you do in the shower for so long." Jimin mumbles into his cup, shaking his head, when the brunette is gone.
________

"Why should we keep him at your farmhouse? I'll make sure he doesn't try any tricks while staying in the mansion."

"With that pea-sized restraint of yours when it comes to him, you think I'll take chances?"

"But-"

"Shut-up! It's for your own good, Yejun. Do you want to get outed to the whole world because of your boy toy? C'mon! You can do better."

Yejun clenches his fist at the idea but then, doesn't oppose it anyway. He can't afford to dig his own grave by showing leniency towards JK who seems to be hell bent to destroy him.

"That's like my good li'l bro." Tzuyu tightens the rope around Jungkook's wrist which is bound to the chair, with his head limply falling forward. She would drug him as soon as he would wake up from his unconsciousness, sending him back to the forced dreams of vagueness again.

"Till when are we supposed to keep him here?"

"The sooner you find whatever evidence he has against you and destroy it, the better."

The blonde hums and walks out of the room and then drives off, wanting to do the deed as soon as possible. JK was like a drug to him. It would be impossible for him to stay away for long. So he needs to act quickly.

With a passed out man and the vile woman left in the room, the air around seems to be eerily chilled.

"Let's get to know what you did behind my brother's back, Little companion!" Her lips curve into a sinister smile as she splashes a jug of water onto Jungkook's pale and sunken face.
________

"Look, there's a whole damn city of ants crawling around our mat. I told you it's such an awful idea. Why can't we just go and have a meal in some restaurant? It'll be my treat. Promise, Chim!"

Jimin was laughing so hard he had tears dripping from the corners of his eyes meanwhile Taehyung clung to him, at one corner of the camping mat he had spread under one of the blossom trees in the park.

"Stop laughing will you? They are scary. I'll see you after they bite you red and itchy." The younger whines and argues meekly.

"And then you have the audacity to tease me for butterflies. You really... Ahahaha... One hell of an alien. Who even is scared of ants. Fucking ants?"

"Me. I am scared of ants. You've got a problem? JIMINAH look there's one on the mat ohmyfuckinggod... Get rid of it now. It's eating my donut." He cries in a deafening voice, attracting the attention of other people gathered there for an outing.

A little child who was passing by with his mother, laughs, pointing at the grown up man rolled into a ball at the sight of ants, while Taehyung glares at him in annoyance, definitely a cover for his embarassment. Jimin simply can't help but laugh a lot more at the exchange.

"C'mon Taehyungshi, it's just an ant. Anyway, will you leave me so that I can remove it."

Taehyung hesitates but loosens his grip over his arms nonetheless. Jimin shoos the insect away, and hands the donut to the big baby sitting scared witless beside him.

"Just who would believe, the cold and mighty CEO of K&J fears ant. I can't!"

And here goes him again!

"Ha ha ha. Very funny!" Taehyung scrunches his nose in annoyance at a breathlessly laughing ball of snow, dressed in white.

After a while of teasing, Jimin ultimately controls himself, having enough of the fun and calms down.

"Now, stop fretting and enjoy. Those little creatures aren't going to eat you. Relax!"

"But-"

"Sushh... If you don't want, then let me enjoy. I'm dedicatedly coming to watch the blossoms after two whole years." Jimin shrugs off the younger's words and sprawls on the mat, hands folded beneath his head, watching the beautiful light pink petals floating in the air.

Taehyung's attention gets caught into the older's words as he bends slightly, almost hovering over him.

"Why after two years?"

"I used to love seeing it with you. But then, you had other things to take care of, and I didn't want to go alone. I didn't know the reason behind the reluctance back then, but now I do."

Jimin speaks softly, closing his eyes. The fresh and fragrant spring breeze flows through his smooth fading purple hair, draping the strands on his milky forehead. A tender candid smile plays on his lips, with him enjoying the blissful peace, letting go of any past longings.

Not much time had passed when his eyes snap open at the touch of another not-so-smooth lips on his own for a quick second and then they are gone.

"What for?" Jimin asks to the owner of the never hydrated lips.

"We'll always come to see the blooms together, every year, for the rest of our lives, starting today!" Taehyung grins with a boxy radiant smile, making Jimin give off his infamous eye smile.

"Promise?"

"Promise!"

Taehyung giggles at his Chim's question but answers him anyway. He then lies beside Jimin, ofcourse awfully close to him so that he doesn't encounter the ants on the edge, with the latter gazing at the flowers while he continues to watch his very own most prettiest purple flower.

This was all they needed. The peace, the tranquil, the serenity of the surroundings and two beating hearts, absolutely in love with each other.
________

A/N: Ants? Seriously KimT? 😂🤣 Anyway, what more do you expect to happen in a picnic? 👀

PS: Just me wanting ideas for plot 😭🤣😭

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

661K 38.2K 26
Risking everything for love, Taehyung finally allows himself to listen to whom his heart is calling for, no other than Jungkook, his best friend. How...
399K 20.6K 57
Started: 23. Apr. 18 Completed: 27. Jan. 19 Taehyung is asked to help his best friend (and secret crush) Jimin to move in together with his...
153K 9.4K 25
❝What? No. Guys don't kiss.❞ ❝C'mon. It's not like it'll mean anything.❞ | When Jimin finally gets noticed by his crush, he realizes just how unexp...
31.6K 1.2K 23
- please, I can't forget you - I heard that many times before goodbye Kim Taehyung rich, handsome as hell student who lacks nothing in his life, in...