๐‘จ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’๐’‚๐’•-๐‘ฌ-๐’๐’Š๐’Š๐’”๐’• โœ”

By Jannat_zeenat

Some stories are meant to be written and feel ๐Ÿ’• #1 on my life out of 24.5k on 5 jan 2022 More

Intro & Aesthetics ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ซ
ใ€Š 1 ใ€‹
ใ€Š2ใ€‹
ใ€Š3ใ€‹
ใ€Š4ใ€‹
ใ€Š5ใ€‹
ใ€Š6ใ€‹
ใ€Š7ใ€‹
ใ€Š8ใ€‹
ใ€Š9ใ€‹
ใ€Š10ใ€‹
ใ€Š12ใ€‹
ใ€Š13ใ€‹โค
ใ€Š14ใ€‹
ใ€Š15ใ€‹
ใ€Š16ใ€‹
Important ๐Ÿ“ข
ใ€Š17ใ€‹
ใ€Š18ใ€‹
ใ€Š19ใ€‹
ใ€Š20ใ€‹
ใ€Š21ใ€‹
ใ€Š22ใ€‹
ใ€Š23ใ€‹
ใ€Š24ใ€‹
ใ€Š25ใ€‹
ใ€Š26ใ€‹
ใ€Š27ใ€‹
ใ€Š28ใ€‹
ใ€Š29ใ€‹
ใ€Š30ใ€‹
ใ€Š31ใ€‹
ใ€Š32ใ€‹
ใ€Š33ใ€‹
ใ€Š34ใ€‹
ใ€Š35ใ€‹
ใ€Š36ใ€‹
ใ€Š37ใ€‹
ใ€Š38ใ€‹
ใ€Š39ใ€‹
ใ€Š40ใ€‹
ใ€Š41ใ€‹
ใ€Š42ใ€‹
ใ€Š43ใ€‹
ใ€Š44ใ€‹
ใ€Š45ใ€‹
ใ€Š46ใ€‹
ใ€Š47ใ€‹
ใ€Š48ใ€‹
ใ€Š49ใ€‹
ใ€Š50ใ€‹
ใ€Š51ใ€‹
ใ€Š52ใ€‹
ใ€Š53ใ€‹
ใ€Š54ใ€‹
ใ€Š55ใ€‹
ใ€Š56ใ€‹
ใ€Š57ใ€‹
ใ€Š58ใ€‹
ใ€Š59ใ€‹
ใ€Š60ใ€‹
ใ€Š61ใ€‹
ใ€Š62ใ€‹Last.
Epilogue. โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ’ซ
Epilogue 2 ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿค
celebration & surprises.

ใ€Š11ใ€‹

7.5K 422 45
By Jannat_zeenat

Kind words and the covering of faults are better than charity followed by injury. Allah is free of all wants, and He is Most-Forbearing" (2:263).

It was midnight, when youngsters planned to escape the wedding and roam around the village. Junaid was driving in full speed, aggressively!  zoya was on passenger seat, sleeping peacefully.
Maha and Zaroon were at the back. Trying hard to figure out what's wrong with Junaid.

Maha whispered to Zaroon pulling his sleeve. " oyeee, isse kya hua h?"

"Ladki ka chakkar Maha appi!" Zaroon said whispering back.

Maha mouthed O.

Junaid clutched his hands around steering wheel.

While zaroon said, " broo chill na ! Konsa unn aunty ne zoya ki shadi wakiye me apne bete se karadi! She was just shipping them together "

" HELL WITH THE SHIPPING BRO!! SHE IS...." he stopped in between when he saw Zoya flinched at his sudden outburst.

Actually, today at the wedding ceremony, a lady was ogling zoya for her son. But somehow Junaid came to know this. He also saw and heeard that lady saying that zoya was a perfect girl for her son. Since than this little brat is burning in fire.

Presently, zoya yelled being panicked.
" Junaid!! What the maggi dude? Muje daraa diya tumne....i was in my prince charming's arms..." she said dreamingly.

Junaid rolled his eyes.

While Maha and Zaroon laughed at hyenas.

Zoya stuck out her  tongue to tease them and huffed her cheeks.

While Junaid turned on the radio.

Tauba Mere Tauba
Era Nakhra Kamaal Hai

Junaid sang along with the song.

Taarif Karne Mein To
Bada Bemishaal Hai

Zoya sang flipping her hair back.

Soone Soone Mukhde
Pe Zulfon Ka Jaal Hai

Junaid sang now with a toothy grin.

Mera Naseeb Hai Tu
Yeh Mera Khayaal Hai

At last zoya sang, winking at him, making his heart skip h beat.

But what words skipped his mouth resulted nothing but hooting from his siblings and a melodious laughter and blush from Zoya.

"Allah humara nikkah ho jaye bss!"

------

Next Night.

The clock struck 9 pm. When all the elders were back home, tired. Along with youngsters who were literally pushing each. As they couldn't walk.

"Bhai muje utha ke le ja...!" Zaroon said pouting to Junaid. He nodded and took him on his back.

And started singing.

" 10 rupe sawari 10 rupe sawari...
Kesi bhi chalegi halki ho ya bhari..."

While zoya took off her heels , slapped him butt and ran inside giggling.

" areee mera bichawada ...... ke 4 hisse kar diye ladki ne!!" Junaid yelled in pain.

Maha and Zaroon laughed along with elders.

After changing into comfy cloths all gathered in lounge to discuss arrangements of Waqaur and juju's nikkah.

While Juweria quickly made tea for elders and severed them.

Almas and Kamran patted her head lovingly for the tea. While ladies kissed her cheeks and phuphii asked, " Juju...bachee Fiza kha h? Dikh nhi rhi khi.."

"Phuphi...wo ghar pe bore ho rahi toh Saad bhai usse apne sath shopping pe le gaye.." Juwaria said serving The two brats chocolate pastries.

"Oyeee, apna kha mere pe nazar na dal" Zaroon whined.

"Me toh dalunga kon rokega tu ....dhayi pasli..!" Junaid said taking one more piece of his pastry in his mouth.

"Ammmiiiii!" Zaroon yelled making everyone snap their head to them.

Almas glared at his no so mannered sons. They smiled nervously and scratched their nape.

While Waqaur cleared his throat and paid his salam.

Making a shiver ran down her spine.
His dominating and gruffy voice was enough to melt any girl for him.

He loosed his tie and marched to his room.

"Waqaur beta...fresh ho jao fir khana kha lena.." his mother said calling him.

"Jiii ammi" he said turning back. While his eyes met her. She lowered her eyes and ducked her head down.

His effect on her...

A playfull smirk was playing on his lips.

On the other hand Maha was continuously calling Haider who was ignoring her calls.

He was now pissed whom to choose!

Waqaur Almas Khan

Or

Maha. His love of life.

He groaned in frustration, dialled back her no.

" hello...mir..kha ho kabse call karr rhi hu kyu baat nhi karr rahe kya hua h btao? Bhai ne kiya na kuch tumare sath ...? Hello...mir...mir are you there?!" Maha started blabbering.

"Jaan E Mir.. relax...me hu na ...or kuch nhi kha tumare bhai ne mujse...trust me ...bs jab tak unka nikkah nhi hota i won't talk to you or Juweria ok? Don't worry meri jaan don't freak out ok? Or ha Juweria ko kehna ki muje calls na kare warna zarur tumara muje maar dega...ok?" Haider tried to calm her down.

"Matlab bhai ne zaroor kuch kiya h na ...filhal jo bhi h unka nikkah Juweria se ho rha h..yhi kaafi h.." Maha said breathing in relief.

" kher complete your shopping coz jaan e mir ko bhot khoobsurat lagna h apne bhai ki shadi pe "
Haider said.

Maha giggled and looked herself in the mirror.

------

Asslamualaikum people 🌸

Hope you are doing well 😊

Don't forget to check out brown Rang 🥺

How was it ?

Do vote comment and follow 💙

Till than

Allah hafiz ❣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 111 6
Y/n.โ™ก Suna tha pyaar me rab hota hai. Kia to mana ki pyaar me ye sab hota hai. Pyaar ne vo kia hai mere sath ki duniya ka bharosa uth jayega aaj se p...
20.5K 1.6K 15
Fanfiction on Shivangi Mohsin starting from ITA 2017 to Greece trip and more...
9.4K 27 9
เคฌเฅ‰เคธ เค•เฅ€ เคธเคพเคฒเฅ‹เค‚ เค•เฅ€ เค•เคพเคฎ เคชเฅเคฏเคพเคธ เคฌเฅเคเคพเคˆ
9.2K 52 7
เคเค• เคฎเฅˆเคฅเฅเคธ เคŸเฅ€เคšเคฐ เค”เคฐ เคธเฅเคŸเฅ‚เคกเฅ‡เค‚เคŸ เค•เฅ€ เค•เคนเคพเคจเฅ€