do I love you? [ chaennie fan...

By lis-dahyun

Park Chaeyoung and Jennie Kim are best friends but after sometime everything changes, Jennie has a new girlfr... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
Chapter 8
a note from the author
chapter 9
chapter 10
heads up

a life update and book notice!

841 9 4
By lis-dahyun

I have lagged on this book from time to time again, but I think it's about to ger revised. cause I realize how awful the writing is. :") a revise shall come soon as next month. I've currently been busy with real life and trying to manage a part-time job as well. I will ONLY revise this book and start writing into new scenes that might please everyone. I'm sorry for disappearing for an entire year!!

I do have new ideas coming up to mind and this story, so who knows :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

478K 9.7K 25
This story is about a girl who is in love with Draco Malfoy ever since first year. He doesn't know how she feels about him. Draco and her are really...
20.7K 1.2K 30
Lisa and Jennie get tired of their two friends that argue literally every day. Lisa finds and plays around with an app called "Matchmaker" and someho...
124K 4.9K 14
Park Chaeyoung is at church every Sunday with a big secret and a lot of feelings. Lalisa Manoban is out and proud with a big secret and a lot of feel...
1.9M 56.3K 101
When Valerie Adams gets to know that she is betrothed to the youngest billionaire in New York, just to save her father's dying company, it is two nig...