Riansh : DON'T I DESERVE LOV...

By ruhiiii123

A story of a famous singer who have everything in her life but unkown to everyone that she has a past with br... More

Character sketch
Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 8
🦋COVER 🦋
Chapter 9
chapter 10

Chapter 7

808 75 20
By ruhiiii123

IN VR MANSION

A lot hustle bustle can be seen because of vansh and meera marriage going to held today
some people are happy some are sad and some are neutral

In Vansh Room

All youngster are ready and sitting in vansh room's couch and seeing vansh anger tantrums

Vansh(call): i want that file complete till afternoon otherwise you are fired. ( call end)

Aryan( whispering) : are we going to vansh bhai marriage or business metting on this ishani glare him ok ok stop glaring women.

suddenly uma came in room and see vansh all ready in groom attire seeing this uma smile and bless vansh after doing some rituals they left for RR mansion

EVERYONE LOOK ☝️☝️

IN RR MANSION
Everything is settled and house is beautifully decorated all are running from here and ther for checking prepration and seeing all things are done.

Aarohi: bhaiya not yellow flowers there should be pink flowers

Dev: aarohi don't get tense everything is done and take a chill pill on which aarohi glare him.

And soon all riasinghania's came to RR mansion

Ishani: wow mom see decoration are so much beautiful.

Aryan: yes ishani their hospitality is also so nice.

Uma: ya we know that their functions are also very beautiful everytime.

Aarohi : hi uma saying so they hug each other and after doing some rituals they come inside.

Aarohi: so is everything okay vansh beta you are looking pissed off.

Vansh: everything is okay aunt just some business problem nothing else.

Aryan: aunt where is riddhima and sejal.

Sia: yes aunt i am also finding them where are they.

Dev: let me tell you all from 4 hours they are getting ready and from 1 hour they are clicking pictures to post on Instagram so that #RR can post on her Instagram.

Ishani: ohh uncle can we meet them

Dev: offcourse beta they were about to come.

and so they see 2 girls beautifully dressed come downstairs looking like greek godess coming from heaven but 2 person are lost in their beaty

Uma: oh my god you both are looking so beautiful

Riddhima and sejal: thank you aunt

ARYAN POV

oh my god she is looking so beautiful in white and golden lengha plz god don't make her commeted with some one so that i can try luck i promise god if you make her come in my life i will not even see any girl other then her.

ARYAN POV END

VANSH POV

oh my my she is looking so beautiful. ( himself) what are you thinking vansh you have to marry meera not riddhima concentrate on meera no riddhima she is just your infaction.

Vansh pov end

Ishani(whispering): aryan how sejal is looking.

Aryan( lost): like an angle came from an heaven.

Siya: what

Aryan: i mean she is looking good.

ishani press her lips to not laugh on him.

Aryan: ishani you better consentrate on your husband who is staring some other girl then you

Angre: shut up you fool when i have such beautiful and hot wife why will i stare another women

ishani: i love you angre you are so cute saying they move towards riddhima and sejal.

Ishani: you both are looking so beautiful today

Riddhima and sejal: thanks

Riddhima : but you both are looking more beautiful

Aryan(dramatically): what about me girls.

Sejal: you now what you are looking like a champanze coming from a zoo

Aryan jaw drop listening

Ishani and sia start laughing

Riddhima: shut up sejal aryan you are looking handsome she is like this only ignore her

Sejal(dramatically): because of him you are saying this to me.

Aarohi: you all can continue this drama after some time now go and call merra all are waiting for her arrival.

Riddhima: ohk mom lets go sejal

sating so they both go to meera room

In meera room

BRIDAL LEHENGA AND JEWELLERY ARE KEEPT ON A BED.

Riddhima: where is meera she and sejal start finding her but they didn't saw her. then riddhima eye go to her dressing table which has some letter she picked up the leeter and start reading.

LETTER

I am soory uncle and aunt i now after reading this letter you will be angry or hate me for this but i am sorry form when mom and dad died you always took care of me like your own daughter and even more than daughter. but i am sorry i can't live without ankit when you both tell me that vansh is coming to see me i then only want to tell you the truth that i love ankit and want to marry him but seeing you both so happy i don't want to snatch that happiness from you as from childhood you take care of my happiness so i went to ankit and told him that i can't marry him he is broken and cried also but he never said that i am the reason he says that i am doing right and after that i tried so hard to forget him for you both but i can't and i am sorry i know its to late but now i can't live without him plz try to forgive me uncle,aunt and i am really sorry to vansh also but plz try to forgive me.

MERRA...

reading this letter ground slip beneath her leg and she sat on a bed with a jerk and tear start flowing from her eyes. seeing this sejal snatch that paper from her hand and start reading it and she was also shocked to the core reading that letter.

Riddhima: now what i will talk to mom,dad and riasinghania's family.

sejal: but we need to tell this to everyone.

saying they both go to downstairs

Aarohi: where is meera riddhima why don't you took her downstairs all are waiting.

Riddhima: mom, dad , uncle and aunt plz come with me first.

Vansh: what happen what you want to tell say here only.

riddhima: meera ran away from weeding.

all are shocked listening this and vansh is now so much angry and greeting his teeth.

so that's it for today

so what will happen now..

Hope you guys like this from next chapter story is going to take a major turn so wait patiently. and do tell me in comment that you are liking the story or not.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 7.1K 33
Can you really plan love ? Some stories are meant to happen,and RIANSH were fated together ! Physics says , Opposites attract !! And destiny proves...
35K 3K 24
🍀A Riansh ff🍀 Vansh: I love you, i got you, it's enough for me, i don't want anything else.if you don't love me than i don't mind i know that when...
62.5K 3K 24
A poor girl with a beautiful soul struggling for her life and a arrogant businessman and a mafia who don't believe in love ....let's see how they uni...
109K 3.6K 18
Trust is the base of relations ..But what if someone break it will you ever be able to trust him again ..it's Riansh's story