The lazy genius has 5 mates

By iwishiknewsk8ing

"are you guys bi or is it dote on the females type?" "she has a talent of sleeping anywhere" "congratulation... More

Prologue
chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 (TW)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 10

2.3K 87 1
By iwishiknewsk8ing

The cafe they sat in was clearly a niche, high-end one. 

Roxanne had often seen Loman take girls here for dates before Zerithia came into their lives, this place was also famous for celebrity sightings. 

The inner walls were a pale peach that gave the place a warm atmosphere. Small plants were littered close to the wooden furniture and the windows opened a view of Country X's beautiful skyline. 

Roxanne had never actually come here, simply because she felt it was better to just sleep instead. 

"Rolkan Scamander" the receptionist quickly nodded and led them to a six-person table.

Another group of girls soon sat closer to their table, Roxanne could see their fleeting gooey glances towards the males on her table, she felt angry but more...possessive? 

'They are not things Roxanne' 

she bit her lower lip unaware of her company's hungry looks. 

A waiter scurried over to take the order, there had been a small disagreement behind the scenes for wants to serve the intimidating wealthy-looking people, some they recognized from multiple interviews. 

"A caramel custard" Zolekh smiled making the female waiter swoon

"will you share a brownie with me?" Holwen turned to Abel eyes hopeful, 

'How am i supposed to refuse to that look?!' he nodded helpless

"Then one brownie please" Roxanne felt Holwen's smile was close to being blinding.

"Two black coffees" Rolkan ordered for Helixiar and himself.

"And what would you like miss?" The waitress smiled,

Roxanne shrank when all attention turned to her "I'll have caramel milk tea, thank you" 

The waitress controlled the urge to coo at the small girl seeing the warning glares she was receiving from all the other occupants of the table. 

"ahem, I will have your order out soon" she escaped. 

Light banter of Rolkan and Abel filled silence as Holwen tried to make them control their voices. 

"Uhm...i have a question" 

The table's full attention turned to Roxanne

"yes?" Helixiar was happy that Roxanne could ask questions now, she had always been quiet, so much so that they were scared she was going to reject them. 

"This...mate thing... is it like you guys will be doting on the females or are you all bisexual?" 

Roxanne has been wondering so for quite a bit of time, she had noticed the boys performing intimate actions with each other and Helixiar but she did not want to assume because her brothers' are also caring to each other but only have romantical love towards Zerithia. 

"Actually, we are all bisexuals...are you?" Helixiar asked nervously, she wants to...do unholy things to Roxanne, she won't be able to bear it if Roxanne is completely straight.

"I guess? I never really had any serious romantic relationships before...but I feel...attracted to Helixiar along with the rest of you" Roxanne's ears were  blood-red with the last confession but her mates were over the moon that she found them attractive, Helixiar heaved a sigh in relief smiling contentedly. 

However, the flowery atmosphere disappeared when the girls a table across theirs could be heard talking. 

"Huh, what Roxanne Black, she looks like she is going to break anytime. She is known for being holed up in robotics department everyday, it would'nt be a surprise if her mate rejected her or better...that she has none!"

"this mindless bitch sure can cackle" Helixiar gritted out, she had half a mind to go and bash in the pink haired girl's head in the salad she was eating. 

"If she blonde hair I would called her a blond blind bitch" Abel snickered darkly. 

Rolkan's reaction was a little physical, just as he was about to get up another sentence floated in.

"Her brothers look so burdened by her, you know about the rumor that she and her mother and other father never got along. It was even said that were upset because they felt their daughter was born emotionless!" 

"Tch, how can a girl like that be liked by anyone, her two brothers, Cain and Loman must be extremely patient, I would have left a sibling like that in the dumpster!" another cackle

The air on Roxanne's side turned a little chilly when her brothers feeling that she was a burden was mentioned. 

Rolkan's beginning of a stride was stopped when a chair behind him scraped lightly. 

Holwen was a little surprised, he had thought Roxanne was the kind to ignore or not be bothered by rumours, seeing her stand up with a cold look in her eyes was unexpected. 

Rolkan and Zolekh were disturbed by the cold look in their mate's usually warm eyes. They did not know that this was how she looked normally, her warm eyes were a subconscious reaction when in their presence. 

Abel and Helixiar simply sat back glaring at nothing having remembered that Roxanne does not like violence, so when they saw Roxanne stand up, they were also taken aback. 

Roxanne was wearing very small heels so when she walked on the wooden flooring, her feet did not make much noise.

"...can I help you with something?" the girl with deep brown hair with flashy blue highlights asked, she was exactly opposite to the pink haired girl and the one with red highlights, the ones who were speaking about her previously. 

Roxanne's name was widely known but her face had been carefully kept from 'leecherous eyes' as her dad put it, she was not very surprised they did not know who she was. 

"Talking about someone you have never seen, you must have some admirable guts." Her red lips tilted up on one side mockingly. She could feel her mates' still surprised looks boring into her back. 

The pink haired girl and her friend turned in their chairs to look at the source of the intimidating, cold voice. 

"and who might you be to care?" she rolled her eyes scoffing

"Missa, there are a lot of influential people coming to this cafe, don't make unnecessary trouble for brother." A soft shrill voice spoke up, that girl had plain blonde hair and looked very panicked. 

'She recognizes me, I wonder who her brother is...'

"ah, Shirley you worry too much, brother is the owner of Winkld, he is backed by the Fall family, no one dares to go against the Fall family." 

"the Black family completely overpowers the Falls, Missa" the girl who first noticed Roxanne rolled her eyes. 

"Hah-that family's current owners only know how to ride coat tails--" Roxanne's hands moved before she could comprehend gripping the unpleasant colored hair and pulling it back. 

Her eyes were slightly enlarged with anger as she bent closer to the frightened girl's face. 

"Watch how you speak about my family" somehow her voice managed to get even colder. 

Holwen could see why some of their shared partners were absolutely robbed when dealing with the Stygian group. He couldn't help but feel proud seeing the realization and terror on the faces of those girls. 

"y-you y-you heard us t-talking?" the red one, Roxanne decided to call her stumbled. 

She paled even more when Roxanne's cold eyes glinted turning to her, "I did not hear the stutter when you were talking about my parents and brothers earlier" 

the taunt could be heard by even a deaf person. 

Roxanne moved her gaze when the utensils on the table clattered slightly, the same girl who was called... Shirley? by the pink one stood up bowing a full 90 degrees. 

"I apologise for my sister's words please forgive us" she half shrieked in panic. 

Roxanne did not reply but released the tacky hair. 

"ok."

The terrified looks suddenly turned into surprise, even her mates were surprised

"let them go so easily...?" Abel muttered 

Roxanne reached out and gracefully grabbed a chocolate smoothie from the table and dumped it on the pink head. It took a few minuted for the audience to comprehend before Rolkan and Helixiar burst out laughing. 

Rolkan walked over to the table putting his hand on Roxanne's lower waist as if to support her, 

Rolkan's face was known in the nooks and crannies of every city in Country X, he was also the person the girls had been previously been glancing at. 

Although he had a slight grin on his face his eyes were shining with contempt. 

'these idiots ruined our time together way too much for my liking' 

"R-rolkan Scamander...one of the worlds' most successful people after the Black triplets" the blue one said, 

'why does it seem like a character introduction?' Roxanne shirked it off as her overthinking

"A-anyway, My brother is the owner of Winkld, even you won't get away with insulting me like this." 'Missa' pointed at Roxanne, seeing no reaction Missa smirked thinking she scared Roxanne

"You look funny talking with shit dripping down you eye offending hair" Helixiar said a little louder to make her words be heard, she sipped her black coffee that just arrived meeting the gaze of the enraged teen. 

"H-how dare you?!" she stuttered at first recognizing the second most successful female, only behind Roxanne of course. 

"Do you even know who she is?" Zolekh snorted, he wants to enjoy the desserts with mates!

"just some far family of the Blacks for what I can see" Missa replied confidently.

Roxanne could see Shirley wanting to bang her own head on the table. 

"What did I expect. That is Roxanne Black you pathetic piece of street cotton candy" Holwen smiled darkly at the faces that looked just about to faint. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 217 32
'This couldn't happen' this Is just a fucking dream how can be a mate with the same sexuality I am a fucky guy for God's Sake. 'I AM Not A GAY' I am...
2M 79.4K 46
"A mate will love you and only you. No other can compare to you and he or she will treasure you above all and everything in the world," mommy says to...
33.6K 1.5K 65
Tears started falling from his eyes, "Because I'm not supposed to like you! I'm a boy, and so are you, and it's just weird, and it's not right," he r...
1.2K 131 26
WARNING: CONTAINS FOUL LANGUAGE AND SMUT! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED