Total Drama Malibu

By Califoryoux

(18+ mature) With happiness & love, comes jealousy & lust... Meet 18 year old Malibu. What happens when her... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
10 1/2
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
32.1
33

28

619 20 0
By Califoryoux

Malibu's outfit

"Listen up, campers! One of the most grueling challenges of any summer camp experience is the dreaded rain day! Where all activities with a remote possibility of fun are cancelled in favor of the Craft Tent. The forecast for tomorrow: rain, rain, and more rain, followed by rain! See you all in the Craft Tent tomorrow at 0700 hours," Chris announces over the loud speaker.

Gwen and I sit here on the porch not in the best mood. I really hope the rain stops soon. The challenges are cancelled, we're stuck here with Heather, it's all around a crappy day, and the rain just made it so much worse.

"Frowning like a big suck won't bring Leshawna back, you know? It'll just give you premature wrinkles," Heather tells Gwen and I. "Oops, too late."

You know, after Gwen and I made up, I was actually starting to feel better. Gwen and I squashed our beef, and we, along with Leshawna, were going to work together to get Heather off the island. Well that was all ruined when Chris got back. Turns out the campers who were eliminated were sent to some fancy resort, and they got to vote somebody off last night. Knowing Chris, I bet he screwed something up. There is no way they voted off Leshawna, everyone loves her. Heather I can believe, maybe even Duncan. Hell, even me! All I know is, Chris screwed up, and I'm stuck here for another week with that witch.

"Why don't you just put us out of our misery and vote yourself off?" I ask Heather.

"So nice to see you girls getting along. Gives me the warm fuzzies," Duncan jokes.

"In your dreams, perv!" Heather exlaims.

"Man, this sucks!" Duncan says. "Even Owen couldn't put a shiny happy spin on this weather."

...

"I cannot wait for this to be over with. Yes I've met many new friends, and we've made the best of every situation, but now... I'm just tired. From moldy cabins and Heather trying to ruin my life, Owen farting every two minuets, to Chef's awful cooking and Chris's deranged challenges, there's only so much I can take!"

"Malibu, telephone," one of the crewmen tell me.

"ok?"

This has never happened before. I was told we aren't allowed to have any contact with the outside world.

"Hello," I say into the phone. I put it on speaker.

"Mal!"

It's Warner!

"Warner! I've missed you so much," I cry. "It's so good to hear your voice."

"I've miss you, too, girl! I just had to call to check up on you. These last few weeks have not been kind to you."

"Oh, so you saw the little conference my father held?" I ask embarrassingly.

"I did, we all did. I am so sorry you had to see that. The minute I saw, I just had to reach out."

"But how?" I ask. "We aren't allowed contact with anything outside of camp."

"The producers love me, of course! And they love you. Not only have I been getting your name out there, but you're a fan favorite! Ratings are higher than ever, and it's all thanks to you! From your ongoing fued with Heather, the drama with Gwen, your relationship with Duncan, to the hook up with Justin- You're a hit!"

"Ugh, please don't mention him. So how's mom? What did she think about last episode?"

"It made her sick to her stomach. She had absolutely no idea that your father was getting married or even had another kid. She was kept in the dark just as much as you were," he explains. "I had to convince her to not drive up there to go get you."

"I honestly wouldn't have been mad if she did. For a moment, I was really thinking about quitting," I admit.

"I know, kid, but you've got this. Do it for the fans, do it for your mother," Warner encourages me.

"Ok, I'll do it for the fans! And my mother of course. Ugh, I really miss you, Warner. Thanks for being such a good friend and an awesome manager."

"Anything for you, babe. And tell that cute boyfriend of yours I said hey!" He jokes.

"Warner," I whine with a smile on my face.

"I can't believe you snagged yourself a man. I am so proud of you!"

"He's not my boyfriend," I tell him.

"Yet."

...

After my talk with Warner, I went to bed a happy camper. I was so ready to pack up my bags and head home. Though I am still upset with my father, talking with Warner made me realize I can't quit. I have so many people depending on me. I have fans who are routing for me. I'm going all the way to the end, and when I do, I'm going to laugh in Heather's face and cuss my father out.

...

"Ahh!" I shriek.

I was having such a good dream about Justin Bieber when I woke up drowning- No, I am not exaggerating, I actually fell out of my bed into water- Yes, I am just as confused as you are.

I climb back on my bed as it floats through the water. Heather, Duncan, and Gwen finally wake up, and they're just as freaked out as I am.

"Where did all this water come from?" Gwen asks.

"Beats me," I answer.

"How should I know? Why don't you ask the leeches?" Heather answers.

"You know, this is so ridiculous, it's almost funny," Duncan says.

I look down noticing a fin circling us. Wait is that a-

"SHARK!!!"

We basically run our way out of the water trying to get away. There is no way I am getting eaten by a shark.

...

We ended up on a deserted island, how convenient. Ugh, I don't know what's going on here, but either way, this has Chris's name written all over it.

"Okay, is anyone else a little creeped out by this deserted island?" Gwen asks.

"Puh-lease. Any moron could see that this is one of Chris' cheesy production sets with fake props," Heather says annoyingly.

"Ha, yo drama queens? We've obviously just drifted downstream. The producers will send a search party," Duncan tells us. "Let's just chill until the rescue team arrives."

"What if there isn't a rescue team? What if the producers think we're dead? I say we build a raft and try to sail back to camp," Gwen suggests.

"Sorry Duncan, but I'm with Gwen," I cut in. "Have you met Chris? We can't depend on them to rescue us."

"Good call. Let's get more lost," Duncan replies.

"We need to build a raft!" Gwen pushes.

"We need to stay put!" Duncan pushes back.

"Build a raft!"

"Stay put!"

Great, they're arguing.

"Duh, we're not lost. This is just Chris' lame attempt at challenging our shipwrecked survival skills. I'm onto you, Chris!" Heather shouts.

...

Gwen and I are gathering supplies to build our raft while Duncan sits on his behind waiting for the production team to come and (NOT) rescue us.

"So you're really going to leave me here?" Duncan asks. "I'm your boyfriend, aren't we suppose to be a team, or some mumbo jumbo like that?"

"No," I laugh. "You are not my boyfriend. And being in a relationship, which we're not in yet, doesn't mean I'm going to agree with you on everything. I think you're putting way too much faith into Chris and the producers considering they've almost killed us a dozen times."

"Hmm, whatever," he grumbles.

"You're being a baby."

...

After building a pretty neat raft, we're finally off. Heather can do whatever she wants, but I'm outy. I refuse to die out here, I have so much to live for. My super cute shoes, my mom, Tiffany, and who else will keep granny out of jail? Point is, we gotta go. Even Duncan decided to tag along.

Gwen starts paddeling and I start thinking of a plan to get us back to camp and rescue Owen. We may send help for Heather, too, but we don't know yet.

"Hey! Hey, you can't just form an alliance and leave me!" Heather shouts from shore.

"Bye, Heather," I say to her.

"Good luck," Gwen adds

"Don't go! Don't go. If you come back, I'll let you have Owen's Nanano Bars!"

"No thanks!" I deny.

I have never seen her so panicked, it's kind of sad... Oh well!

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37K 841 50
-In the end, I want to win more than ever, and there's nothing on this island to stop me. While stuck on an island with one another, 23 contestants a...
228 96 12
A new season of the most beloved reality show will begin! The old camper will meet again in a new island full of surprises. Who know what they will f...
4K 94 9
Chris Mclean's reality TV show, Total Drama, has been renewed for a third season. Instead of just the returning cast, there are three new competitors...
152K 1K 18
This story was inspired by total drama island (the original cast) and picture and the idea all came from @eavee_ry on TikTok, this story contains gor...