CLUB || YEONJI ✓

Από aeala_06

~•COMPLETED•~ When you choose, make sure that your ready to fight the circumstances. But also make sure that... Περισσότερα

Info
00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
EPILOGUE
Author's Note

18

556 21 5
Από aeala_06

Chapter Eighteen || SOMEONE

"By the way, hyung. Why are you here? Where's your girlfriend?" She stop for a while, then start eating her food. She feel Chaeryeong staring at her. So she look at the girl then simply smile at her.

"Oh about, that." Yeonjun scratch his nape, he didn't know how to tell them that he already broke up with the girl. "I'll tell you guys later. I heard Lia will treat us in her Cafe. Special thanks to Soobin." He avoided the topic then look at the girl beside him and eat.

"But, oppa. Why you didn't perform earlier?" Chaeryeong ask in her curiosity. Making the boy look and smile at her.

"If I perform earlier, then this stubborn girl will be alone in the crowd with a frown on her face." He smile widely before ruffling Yeji's hair. That make the girl groan in annoyance.

"I'm not a kid who needs a babysitter, just to let you know." She said rolling her eyes. Taehyun and Chaeryeong chuckle at the two.

"Oh noona, I just remembered. I heard that you were having a second thought of leaving for college." She heard Taehyun said, making her widen my eyes. She sense that Yeonjun stop eating then look at her.

She shut her eyes closed then bit her lip. Of course she was having a second thought of her college school and she did remember she only told it to the girls. And only one person would tell Taehyun about that. Yeji look at her friend who was looking away.

"You thought of leaving me?" Yeonjun ask her. She look at him, before answering.

"It's not about you, it's about leaving this school to enter another college school." She explained, Yeonjun stare at her, and Yeji couldn't understand what he means by the look he's giving to her.

"It's just the same, Ji. Your leaving this college, and it also means your leaving me here alone." Yeonjun said, it's a serious topic for him because they have a dream to achieve together.

"You have unnie, you said you'll study where Jen unnie will study." Yeji said to the boy. Yeonjun look dumbfounded, of course he said those but he want it with her.

"Yeji, we just talked earlier." He said and you can clearly see you disappointment on his face.

The talk about her transferring to other school became a serious topic, and the two audience could feel the growing tension between the two.

"Uhm. Guys, let's just eat, because the program will continue any time." Taehyun said making the two continue eating with a grumpy Yeonjun and frustrated Yeji.

Chaeryeong and Taehyun look at each other before smiling awkwardly.

~•~

Yeji is with her friends now. After they ate, Chaeryeong drag her to where the other girls are, while they leave the two boys confused. And the program end, without Yeonjun with her. They were at Lia's Cafe waiting for the boys to come.

"Yuna, I heard that you and Kai are finally going out together." Ryujin ask her cousin causing her to gasp loudly. She didn't hear any about the youngest dating.

"Apparently, we're just hanging out. There's nothing wrong about hanging out with him, right?" Yuna ask them. While they just shrugged. Yuna rolled her eyes at them.

"We don't know, Lia unnie and Soobin oppa has been hanging out a lot lately, and you can clearly see a lot of difference from them now." Chaeryeong said making the said girl, widen her eyes making her choke on her drink.

The four teasingly look at Lia. While she denies her side. But then Lia shoot a question, that makes the topic change.

"Why me? Ask Yeji, Yeonjun's been stuck with her since this morning. And I heard that that someone saw you and him coming out from the forest behind the school." Now it's time for her to panic. She didn't told them what happened and she doesn't have any plan to tell them. But the topic has been brought.

"Wow, behind the school? The forest?" Yuna ask while slicing her cake. Lia nodded her head.

"What happened, unnie. Did something happened?" Chaeryeong asks. Making Lia widen her eyes and added more information.

"Plus, they saw Yeonjun giving her a piggy back ride." Yeji mouth went agape. She was confused on how did Lia get a lot of information like that.

"It's not what you think." She defended quickly, but the four just wiggling their brows at her. "I tripped, and he found me. And we just came out the forest together."

"Ohh, you got some moves unnie. But I'll remind you, oppa has a girlfriend. And it's the bitch." Ryujin said making her quiet, of course she knows it.

"And you don't want to have another injury are you." Lia said.

"I know, that's why I'm trying to avoid him." She said and earned a scoff from the girl.

"Trying to avoid him? Then tell me why are you with him earlier? I also saw how he carry you going outside the gym." Of course they saw it, more like everyone saw it.

"He fetch me at home and..." She stopped for a while realizing something. "Wait a minute why are we talking about it again?" Yeji ask making the four girls dumbfounded.

But then the door opened showing the 5 tall man friends entering the shop. The sudden appearance of the five famous boys in the Cafe earned a lot of attention from the costumers, specially the students.

The boys saw the girls and walk to them not minding the other students in the Cafe staring at them.

"Glad you guys came." Lia stood up and welcomed them.

"Of course we couldn't say no to free food." Beomgyu said making them laugh at him.

"If I only know that you came cause Ryujin is here." Lia whispered but they still heard it making the boy panic.

"It's no-" Beomgyu was about to explain when Kai beat him to it.

"Your right about that, noona. He's so whipped." He said making them laugh again.

"Take a sit and I'll just get some food." Lia said but then stopped when her cousin came.

"No need Lia, take a sit and enjoy with them. I'll take care of the Cafe." Her cousin stopped her, and the boys take their sit beside the girls that the know. Leaving a seat beside Yeji who only left for Yeonjun who still quite.

"Your the best Jisoo unnie." The girl said at the older making her chuckle.

"Now I'll leave you girls here. And enjoy." Jisoo leave them and they engage a conversation. Yeonjun and Yeji is quietly eating their food and listening to them.

Yeonjun was still can't get over by the fact that Yeji didn't told her that she's leaving for college, but she still was thinking about it and he didn't know why he is acting like that. But suddenly some tension has been building up. And the other eight could feel it.

Chaeryeong and Taehyun know what happened but the others were clueless and they decide to keep quiet.

But then Soobin spoke up. "Hyung, you said earlier that you have something to tell us." Yeonjun look at the boy a bit taken aback but then stood up. Yeji look down, not that she's not interested she was just a little bit uncomfortable at the tension between them.

She was waiting for him to speak up, and she didn't expect what she just heard from the boy.

"I broke up with Yena. And I already found the right person for me." She widen her eyes and look at the boy, who also looking at her. But then look away then bit her lip.

The others were also surprised by the sudden news but also happy that he's been free from the bitch.

"Wait hyung, how did that happened?" Kai ask the older making the others also curious.

"You won't believe it. It's just that I just witness something that I should have witnessed long ago." Yeonjun answered that make the boys proud of him, somehow.

"And I believe it's something bad about her." Ryujin said making the group quiet, she's serious when she said those, and everytime she hears that name specially when Yeji is there.

And the others were quite taken aback when Yeonjun smiled and drink his smoothie. "Yeah, and I just realized, that I'm an asshole." He said looking beside him where Yeji silently eating her cake.

"Ohh, what make you realize it hyung. I mean we all know it, that your an asshole, and—" Beomgyu's words stop when the older glare at him.

"Continue it and you'll found yourself outside this Cafe with a big black eye." Yeonjun threatens that make the younger gulp in fear. While Ryujin who's very serious earlier is now laughing.

"I just realized it, when I learned everything. And I'm trying to get my girl back." He said making them 'ohhh'.

"Who's the another lucky girl?" Lia ask sipping her drink while eyeing her older girl friend who's only listening to the conversation.

Yeonjun chuckle, "I believe that you guys, know her." He said making the girl squeal and boys annoyed by the noise. "But I think the both of us will be having a different path for our future." He added making them confused. But then the girls remembered something.

Yeji froze on her seat, and she feel the looks that her friends giving her. "Excuse me I'll just use the comfort room." She excused herself then leave the group.

She entered the comfort room then faced the big mirror, looking at herself before taking a deep breath.

Meanwhile, when Yeji left they pushed Yeonjun to follow the girl. And the boy didn't think twice then follow the girl then he saw her leaving the ladies comfort room, before carry her like a sack going outside the Cafe.

"Ahhh, Yahh. Choi Freaking Yeonjun!!!"

To Be Continued...
~•Jacy•~

I put some clue for the
other series, and I hope
you like it. Also the
longest chapter I've
wrote so far.

Btw, ending is near can't
wait to start the next series.
Also maybe I'll publish the
first chapter of the other
series. Just on the mood.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

104K 3.4K 25
{COMPLETED} This is Ryeji FF story 🔞⚠[WARNING: CONTAINS SEXY CONTENT AND BLOODY CONTENT] Yeji is a nurse..... One night While she was walking a mys...
133K 6.2K 20
Where Taehyun is in love with Beomgyu but Beomgyu isn't. #2 on Taegyu on 15th Jan, 2020
97.9K 3.5K 36
Cover created by @Vhen-_- Itzy, born from rich families yes, but money isn't the answer to all their problems. Tired and just wanting escape. TXT, a...
52.6K 2.7K 37
[COMPLETED] [WARNING: CONTAINS CURSE WORD AND SEXY CONTENT] Chaerji FF story Chaeryeong's life is quiet, simple and orderly. She is just one of the h...