The Blonde Doppleganger

Per beepboopbeep57

Eva looks exactly like the past Petrova Doppelgรคngers, but instead of being a brunette she's a blondie. She h... Mรฉs

The Masquerade Ball
Doppelnapped
Magic, fate call it what you wish
The Best Day of My Life
Elenas Terrible Idea
The Deal
Die Puppies Die!
Nap time
Honey you look terrible
Meeting Klaric
Reunited With Elijah
I Believe The Term You're Searching For Is "Omg"
Dancing With Kitty Kat
Hello Love
Let Me Out!
It's a Good Thing I'm Slight Sadistic.
The Ritual
Betrayed
Hot and Cold
Rise and Shine Sweetheart
Miami
The morning after
Sugar Daddy Nik
I would rather you be my snack.
Birthday Part 1
Author Note

Two Firsts In One Day

7.4K 171 16
Per beepboopbeep57

Last night I had another dream of Elijah. He was compelling Katherine to stay in the tomb until he tells her she can leave. Something about Niklaus knowing where she is when he arrives. I don't really know but I feel bad for her. I can't imagine being locked away in complete solitude while slowly desiccating. I decided I am going to drop off a pity box. I need to get cloths, blood, and some form of entertainment for her. Which leads me to why I'm entering the Salvawhore house with my sister. I figure I can take some of the cloths I bought with Damon's credit card, and steal some blood for her. Elena went up to Stefan's room, so I am currently standing in my closet deciding what to give Katherine for cloths. Once I have a pretty hefty amount of cloths in a big box I bring them to my car and put them in the trunk. Then I sneak down into the basement, I open their blood fridge and steal 10 bags. Hopefully that will be enough to keep her from being in pain. I get in my car and drive toward the dollar store. I may be willing to help her but I will not be spending loads of my own money on her. Honestly I am pretty broke right now, I have about 50 bucks to my name left over from when my parents died. Aunt Jenna gave each of us a thousand dollars from their savings, the rest of it is in a separate account for bills and such. I should try to get a job soon but the only places hiring in town right are the grill and the daycare at the gym I recently joined. I don't want to work at the grill because I hate people and I don't want to work at the daycare because I despise children. The grill is the lesser of two evils so I will be stopping there before I go to the tomb for Kitty Kat.  I finally arrive at the dollar store that is in a bigger town about 30 minutes away. I walk around and buy her a dental care kit, some fashion and celebrity drama magazines, a dog coloring book and color pencils, an I'm sorry card, a gift bag and tissue paper. I pay it ends up being 15 bucks she better apricate it! I end up writing in the card "Dear granny, It sucks you are locked in the tomb although you deserve it. Hopefully these gifts make your stay less miserable. Love and Hate The best Petrova Doppel."

I pull up to the grill and I see Alaric sitting in a booth with his regular glass of bourbon, He is also grading papers. "Alaric you do realize its 10 am right?"

"Eva what are you doing here? You do realize this is a regular occurrence for me right? "

"Sadly I am here to fill out a resume for the waitressing position."

"Are you sure that's a good idea? You aren't exactly a people person."

"No I think its a terrible idea but I'm broke and unless you see a sugar daddy for me in this shit town I'm kind of out of options." 

"I give it a week." I roll my eyes and walk away what a negative hoe. I ask the bartender for an application then fill it out and give it back to him. He says I should receive a call by tomorrow if I got the job. They are understaffed which isn't shocking. I think matt is their longest lasting employee and he's only been working here for six months.  Maybe Alaric is right.

I get back to my car and drive to the tomb. Its in the middle of the woods so this isn't going to be fun. I open my trunk and throw the gift bag with her dollar store stuff on the box. Then I also grab my big purse full of blood bags and set that on top of the box as well. I pick up the box and almost fall over, I severely underestimated how heavy this would be. Half way through the walk to the tomb I fall over and cut my arm very badly on a rock. God I have the worst luck ever. Once I get everything back on the box I finish the walk to the tomb. I walk Infront of the open door and katherine rushes toward me with her vampire face on. 

"Kitty Kat that's a very rude way to greet someone that has brought you gifts." I then toss her one of the blood bags. She drains it immediately then says, "What do you want? Came here to gloat?" 

"Were you not listening i brought you presents" I then use my foot to push the box with cloths past the barrier. She looks at it confused. "Cloths so your not stuck in the masquerade ball dress. The gift bag has stuff to entertain you. I brought 9 other blood bags for you hopefully that is enough so you don't feel any pain or start desiccating." I start throwing the remaining blood bags into the tomb, when I'm finished I look up at katherine and she looks extremely confused. "How often do I need to bring more blood bags to you? And how many do you need? The less often the better because I don't want to get caught helping the enemy."  

"Why help me then." 

"I guess I pity your current situation. I don't like you but I don't want you to suffer. Id be lying if I said I want you released because I don't. You being stuck in here means you cant hurt the people I care about. Now if you'll excuse me, my arm hurts like a bitch so I'm going home. Enjoy your presents" Once I get back to my car I text Elijah. 

Me: Hey how many blood bags does a vampire need a day to be happily feed? Also what time are we meeting today and where? 

I throw my phone into the back seat so I don't text and drive on the way home. When I get home I go up to my room to bandage up my cut on my arm, then I do my hair and makeup. Once done with that I get dressed in my bathroom.

I hear a knock on the front door so I rush down the stairs and try to peep through the curtains on the window next to our door without the person seeing me. Then I hear 
"Angel I can hear your breathing and heart beat." Elijah shit, I never checked my phone. Now that I think about it I never grabbed it from my back seat. I open the door with a genuine smile. 

"Lijah I'm sorry I threw my phone in the backseat while I drove home then I totally forgot I even put it back there. Come in."   

"That's quite alright my dear, you look lovely today."

"Thank you, you look hot as expected." I then press a kiss to his cheek. 

"What have you been doing today?" Elijah asks with his hands on my hips holding me in place. I could get used to this.

"I applied to work at The Grill sadly and decided to bring my grandmother some presents."

"Why would you apply to work there when you clearly do not wish to?" 

"Its one of the only places hiring in this shit town. I'm running out of the money I was left when my parents died, If I asked Jenna she would probably give me more but I don't like having to ask for permission to buy stuff all the time. Alaric thinks I will only last a week."

"I will visit The Grill frequently that week then."   He then tightens his grip on my hips and presses a kiss to my cheek. 

"That will definitely make my job more enjoyable." 

Elijah decided to bring us to nice little Italian restaurant on the out skirts of Mystic Falls. We are currently sat at a table in the back of the restaurants dining room. I have never been here before but I heard the food here is to die for. I ordered a steak with veggies and a strawberry lemonade, while Elijah got the same meal as me but he of course got a bourbon neat. Whatever that means.  "Can you get drunk? Like should I take your keys if you have a certain amount of those?"

"I assure you Eva that even if I was heavily intoxicated I would still have quicker reflexes than you." 

"Vampirism sounds more and more appealing everyday." 

"Would you ever want to turn?"

"I don't know honestly. The main part that sounds shitty is the heightened emotions thing."

"Yes, having heightened emotions Is both a blessing and a curse. Are there any other reasons that are stopping you?"

"No honestly. I wouldn't want to have children anyways. And the drinking blood thing doesn't really freak me out. I plan on getting out of this town when I turn 18 anyways so I wouldn't have to worry about hurting people I care about for much longer."
"Why would you leave?"
"Ever since losing my parents I have began to resent this town. I just need to make new memories in a new place."
"Understandable. Where to do you want to travel?"

" I want to travel to all the states for sure. After that anywhere. Okay enough about me Lijah. I have questions." Then our food arrives perfect timing.

After we ate our meals which was delicious, Elijah paid being the gentleman he is. We decided to go on a walk through a beautiful park to talk.
"So I noticed yesterday during your deal making with Elena you didn't include her in being safe. You said everyone she cares about will be safe. Then you said you don't want the ritual to be completed. So what I'm trying to understand is why wouldn't she be safe if you don't plan on finishing the ritual."
"To answer your questions I must start from the beginning. I do not trust easily but I am trusting that you will not share this with anyone. I am sharing this with you because I do not want to keep secrets from you."
"I promise I wont. Thank you for trusting me." I say being completely honestly
"Nothing can kill an Original. Not Sun, not fire, not even a werewolf bite. Only the wood from one tree. A tree my family made sure burned. The witches won't allow anything truly immortal to walk the earth. Every creature needs to have a weakness in order to maintain the balance."
"Okay so there is nothing that can kill you. How do you plan on killing Niklaus then?"
"The curse of the Sun and the Moon...is fake. It doesn't exist."
"What? So why am I worried about my sister or I being sacrificed? If there is no curse?"
"There's a curse. Just not that one. The real one's much worse. It's a curse placed on Niklaus. My family was quite close, but Niklaus and my father did not get on too well. When we became vampires, we discovered the truth. Niklaus was not my father's son. My mother had been unfaithful many years before. This was her darkest secret."
"That's terrible! No wonder Niklaus doesn't trust anyone! He was lied too his whole life by the person he should always be able to trust! What does any of this have to do with the curse?"
"Niklaus is from a different bloodline. Of course, when my father discovered this, he hunted down and he killed my mother's lover and his entire family. Not realizing, of course, that he was igniting a war between species that rages until this day."
"A war between what species? And no offense but your dad sounds like a total dick!"
"That is the least of his crimes unfortunately . The vampires...and the werewolves."
"So Niklaus is from a werewolf blood line? He's both vampire and werewolf? How is that possible?"
"As of now it is not unless Niklaus breaks the curse. A hybrid would be deadlier than any werewolf or vampire. Nature would not stand for such an imbalance of power. Therefore the witches, the servants of nature, saw to it that my brother's werewolf side would become dormant."
"So the curse is that Niklaus has part of him self locked away? No wonder he wants to break the curse, I can't even imagine how hard that is for him. So how do you plan to kill him if your family cannot die?" 
"There's one way to kill any supernatural species...at the hands of the servants of nature themselves. The curse must be broken during the full moon. When Klaus is in transition. That's when he'll be at his most vulnerable. A witch with enough power...can kill Klaus."
"So to kill Klaus the ritual must be complete. Are you sure you want him dead?"
"He must die."
"Why make a deal with Elena and not me?" I ask the main question that has been bothering me since last night.
"I will not harm you. You are the first person I have felt the way I feel for you as long as I can remember. Niklaus surely feels the same already and he has yet to meet you. No harm shall come to you from either of us."
"You can't expect me to just be okay with my sister dying when I could take her place."
"What if I told you there was a way to save the doppleganger. I grew to care deeply for Katerina, I talked to the witches and they believe they found a way too save her life."
"How."
"An elixir, It possesses mystical properties of resuscitation."
"So she will die then come back to life completing the ritual."
"Precisely."
"I don't know how to process all of this." I say pulling at my hair. To kill Niklaus, which I don't want to happen, my sister has to die. I would feel so much better about this if he just wanted to unlock his full self and Elijah didn't want him dead.
"Take all the time you need to process your thoughts, you don't have to say anything."
"Can we talk about something less serious now? I want to spend more time with you but I think my brain will explode if we continue talking about all this curse shit."
"What do you wish to discuss?"
"Why Elijah Smith? You really couldn't come up with something more interesting? I mean you are a thousand." Me and Elijah both start laughing,
"I was trying to be as ordinary as possible."
"Impossible since you are completely the opposite."
"How do you suggest I seem ordinary then."
"I would say lose the suits but that would be a shame. You look too good in them."
"And you my angel look magnificent in anything you wear." Just then I realize how close we are. I'm standing face to face with him. He is holding onto my hips and I have my hands on his chest. I have never wanted a man to kiss me as much as I do in this very moment. He grabs my cheeks gently.
"May I kiss you." My wish has been granted. I nod then he gently presses his lips onto mine. I feel as though fireworks have lite up my entire body. I kiss him back gently at first but it's soon not enough. His hands have traveled to my hips again and mine have found there way to the back of his neck. As time goes on our kisses only get increasingly passionate. I feel as though I have not been alive until this very moment. Elijah then suddenly pulls away I involuntary whine.
"As much as I wish to continue this is nor the right place nor the right time." I look around and remember we are in the middle of a park. A very empty park but a park nonetheless.
"I'm sorry I got carried away..." Elijah interrupts me by pressing his lips to mine again.
"Never apologize for something as impeccable as our moment." I can't help but smile like an absolute idiot. I never thought it was possible to feel as strongly as I feel for this amazing man. Elijah then grabs my hand and starts walking towards his car. On the ride home we sit in a comfortable silence but neither of us can help the blissful smiles on our face.

YAYYYYY FIRST DATE AND KISS! I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter much as I enjoyed writing it. Thank you for 100 reads! Our first milestone 😁
HUGSSSSS and a cheek kiss 💋

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

872K 20.5K 143
- โ๐š ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฐ๐จ๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ง๐จ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ, ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฑ๐ข๐ง๐ โž โœจ๐Ÿบ โ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ค. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ...
1.5M 29K 31
โHow long will I love you? As long as stars are above you... And longer if I can...โž โฌ– โฌ– โฌ– Mia Salvatore's life just got a little more complicated...
1.9K 82 29
There was a certain allure to her, even before you knew her you could feel it pulling you towards her. Everyone in the village knew her, being in her...
1.7M 63.6K 41
Ophelia Armstrong never intended for her life to be anything out of the ordinary. All she ever wanted to do was finish school, meet a nice person, se...