Adelia āœŽ

Oleh thevibexz

[ONGOING] "What would you do if I die?" "Die." "Oh you would die?" I mumble and he nods giving me a small s... Lebih Banyak

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
epilogue

32

4K 108 78
Oleh thevibexz

♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥
adelia

Ezekiel and I broke up.

It's been a week and we are back home. It's been three days since we were broken up and I am still thinking of him.

I don't like him at all.

He can go suck a jingleberry for all I care. I actually do... not care.

I also hope he has a heart attack when he sees his beautiful fricking face in the mirror.

I hope he starts crying when he sees his bed because he'll remember me.

I'm also inviting him to my and some random guy I asked to married wedding. Just so he can cry when he sees me in the beautiful dress. And with my sugar daddy.

I want him to go ice skating and then falls on his butt. Then he gets a massive painful bruise on his left buttcheek. Also him remembering our first date would make him cry.

I am going to sue him.

I'm going to keep him in my basement.

He can walk into a grandpa having a shower.

Kayden can kick his jingleberry.

He can get another girl. Actually, he cannot. He can find a friend that's a girl that is willing to buy him a pole.

He can choke on a dandelion.

When he goes to Cookie Man he can think of the memories we had there. And then he starts crying.

He can find another cocaine two.

"Are you serious Adelia?" Mrs Smith sits on the chair in front of me.

He can also cry when he remembers what we did in the bathroom of this library.

"Yes. I am very serious," I scoff and cross my arms.

I get out my phone to see who texted me. I sigh when I see the contact name. Of-fricking-course.

My ex sugar daddy 💩: I'm sorry.

Me: I thought I blocked your butt.

My ex sugar daddy 💩: Clearly you didn't.

Me: Get your attitude away from me. 🥱

My ex sugar daddy 💩: I am away from you. I'm coming back from work, I'll see you at the library.

Me: I don't want to see you. I'm glad you didn't get a bullet though.

My ex sugar daddy 💩: Are you even at the library?

Me: I'm at a secret location...

My ex sugar daddy 💩: Where

Me: It won't be secret then. Did you pass school? 🙄

My ex sugar daddy 💩: I know where you are c u soon.

Me: That's a bit creepy 😍... don't you think...?

He leaves me on delivered.

I scoff and show Mrs Smith the messages. "Can you believe him!" I roll my eyes and Mr Smith shakes his head when he takes a look at the messages.

"He has the audacity to text me after everything he did to me," I sigh and shake my head. This is unbelievable.

I need Sophia but she's on a date. Lucky her! I helped pick out her dress and I was very proud of myself.

The door of the library opens and we all shoot our heads in the direction.

"Ezekiel," Mr Smith says and I hold my hands in front of my lap. His eyes trail up and down my body and I don't blame him.

I look smexy right now.

What? I needed to find a sugar daddy and this was the only way. Sue me for that.

"Adelia," he lets out a sigh and I put my fists in the air. If I learnt anything these past few years it's that...

Yes, I learnt a lot.

"We need to talk," he mumbles. Well duh, obviously we need to talk. Oh, I just got the best idea ever.

"Do you have a walkie-talkie? We can talk through there," I suggest but he walks closer to me, grabbing my hand gently and walking me out.

"So is that a no or?" I drawl out and he stops walking making me bump into his back.

"You have a mouth for a reason," I grumbled, rubbing the top of my head. Because Zeke fricking stopped walking.

"To kiss you?" he tilts his head and raises an eyebrow.

"No," I shake my head.

"To eat you out?"

"Nothing to do with inappropriate things Ezekiel!" How can this man still be horny and thinking of sex when we are not talking about it.

"Don't call me that."

"I'm going to use it because that's your name."

He glares at me. "Not to you it isn't,"

"Off topic Bud,"

"Then I don't know what it is used for," he shrugs and I smile. I think he's being serious, I'm not sure.

Zeke's eyes glanced all around the place. I'm right here bro.

"Why did you ignore me for three days?" he asked me softly. He had a tough look on his face but his lips kept quirking into a frown.

Right, so I didn't really confirm that we were broken up.

And I didn't ignore him. I left him on read.

I found that funny.

I answered though when he threatened to come back.

"And why did you tell me you thought you blocked me?" he mumbles, glaring at the people that walked by us.

"Why did you play along with it?" I squint my eyes and he shrugged a single shoulder.

"Was that you breaking up with me?" he whispered quietly, his hands still holding mine. We weren't together for a couple of days because he was at work.

I took a vaccay or got lost while trying to find a sugar daddy is my excuse.

It seems believable.

"No," I say while nodding my head.

He groans and I smile slightly. He was away for work so he didn't even know I left. Until his dad called him and asked where I was yesterday.

"Is this because I said goats were ugly and those memes you sent me weren't funny?" he questions.

"Bingo!" I give him a thumbs up with my other hand. He didn't even go and check out this goat with me so I ran away from him.

"It was only $250 dollars Zek- Ezekiel," I mumble and he sighs. I stuff my head in his chest and smell him. I missed him and his good smell.

But I missed him so much more. I missed him kissing my scars too.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ START OF FLASHBACK ☽༓・*˚⁺‧

"Don't do this to yourself," he whispered, placing his lips on my healed scar on wrist.

"I'm happy now. I wasn't in the right state of mind. I'm happy now. With you,"

"Good," he kisses it again. The scars aren't noticeable anymore. "I'm proud of you Darling. I hope you are too,"

"I'm proud of myself," I grin softly, tears swelling my eyes.

"Good,"

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ END OF FLASHBACK ☽༓・*˚⁺‧

"I'm still mad at you," I grumble and he hums, kissing the top of my head.

"We can go see the goat if you want to," he runs a hand through his hair and I smile at the idea. I would love to see bah. Get it? A goat called bah.

"Are you being for real?" I hold his waist and look up at him.

"If you want a goat we can figure something out," he mumbles, probably second guessing his response. I smirk at him. "I'm pretty sure Lucas parents have some,"

"I already got the name," he squints his eyes now and a smile touches his lips. He gives me a nod letting me know I can tell him the name.

"Bah," I draw out to make the effect of a sheep.

"Oh," he gives me a confuzzled look before slowly nodding. "Why was I not expecting that, wow," he tilts his head slightly still trying to process that information.

Plus, a goat is better than a hippo. Geting a hippo is a little bit unreal if you think of it. So I found a goat for sale. I forgot where but it was only $250.

"Fine, but you can't leave me," his hands move to my lowereback and he rests his head on my shoulder.

"You scared me," I feel a tiny bit bad now.

I take back everything I said earlier. "It's okay, you're still my sugar daddy," I pat his back when he pulls me into a hug.

"Is that really your priority?" he mumbles, knowing I'm joking. Kind of.

"Of course, why else would I be with you," I roll my eyes. I have a lot of reasons why I am with him. And the money isn't even on the list because it isn't important to me.

"Is that all you're with me for?" he scoffs dramatically.

"You were clarified as my sugar daddy the first day we met," I sigh at the lovely memory of him at the cafe.

"Yeah?"

"Ah, how lovely," I whisper

"Hm," he hums, his hands going down to my waist. He leans down and presses a kiss on my lips, moving away then licking his lips.

"Oh great heavens,"

"Oh great heavens," he mocks me. Gosh, why is he cute.

"Oh! Look, strippers on poles!" I slap both my hands on my cheeks, my mouth slightly agaped. Basically like the emoji.

He doesn't turn around but when I frown and indicate to look, he does.

"Why did you look huh?" I raise an eyebrow and put my hands on my hips.

"Why not?" he says and I try to find the joking in his voice. I know he was when he smiles at me.

"Let's go get the goat," I smack his butt when he turns around. His hands fly to his buttcheeks and I smirk.

"Oh yeah baby," I drool at the sight.

This is funny.

He grabs my arm and walks me to the car.

"You could have just told me and not ignored my three hundred text messages," he grumbles, opening the car door for me.

"I'm sorry, did you miss me?" I smirk. I sit down and he leans forward, buckling the seatbelt for me. I love him more than life itself.

"Even when you're with me I miss you," he whispers and before going to the driver's side, he kisses me again.

Oh great heavens.

"Now let's go get Bah!" I would be very surprised if he actually bought me a goat.

He hummed and turned on the car.

Poor goat is going to be named after a sheep.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Chapter = done.

This is a short chapter because why not. I wrote this at 3: 23 am. What my mind thinks of at three is immaculate. I hope you still enjoyed this chapter!

I won't be updating for a week or so. And this was a double update <3

I love you gorgeous people <3 Eat till your tummy can't anymore and drink water. Need anybody to talk to, dm on here <33

Anyways. I want a goat now too or a hippo.

*not edited*

Please vote and comment, it helps me out a lot <3

With love xx

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

79.9K 966 58
{EDITING PROCESS} *BOOK ONE OF TWO* When a high school student named Davina Smith faces her senior year after a tragedy in her family, suddenly finds...
3K 492 52
Everyone has their little fairytale which they believe will come true someday. Hell, they all have that itsy dream they hold on to just for survival...
241 8 8
"What makes you laugh ? Do you think I won't dare to do it ?" I immediately stopped. Was she joking ? It had to be a joke...right ? There's no chanc...
1.2M 25.2K 99
Lia I'm a sucker for romance, especially romance in novels because let's be honest, love like that doesn't exist in reality. Yet, he makes me feel a...