Saving My Universe (Spin Off)

By purplehoobies

SPIN OFF/ follow up 'BangBangTan' After everything that happened in the past 4 years, The eight partners and... More

HELLO AGAIN 💜
Chapter 1💜
Chapter 2🌤️
Chapter 3☀️
Chapter 4💫
Chapter 5✨
Chapter 6 🐻
Chapter 7🍂
Chapter 8🌾
Chapter 9🕳️
Chapter 10✨
Chapter 11 🪐
Chapter 12
Chapter 13🕳️
Chapter 14 📃🗝️
Chapter 15💫
Chapter 16📖
Chapter 18🍭
Chapter 19🐞
Chapter 20 🔪
Chapter 21 ⚡
Chapter 22✒️
Chapter 23🧸
Chapter 24🏡
Chapter 25🧚🏻‍♀️
Epilogue I - Remember Me.
Epilogue II - Too?
Epilogue III - Mama?
Epilogue IV - Moon

Chapter 17🍒

134 12 6
By purplehoobies

Jin and his partners tried their absolute best to wrap their heads around everything Momo and Sana graciously explained.

There was a coup, someone had tried, and more than likely succeeded in overthrowing Sunghees's position.

So why were things so tense?

Was Sunghee dead?

What would happen to his family?

His babies. God his babies. He prayed they were somewhere safe.

"Momo, do you know where we can find these...men, that tried to over throw my mother...or well did?"

Jin was pacing along the living room floor, obviously distressed. Namjoon's eyebrows furrowed in thought, Yoongi seemed to be thinking, but about what, no one could tell, his face gave away nothing.

"Jinnie, baby, take a breath okay." Delilah said after she excused herself to make anxious dinner, even with Momo and Sana's protest, she had to get up, do something, even if it's making a meal for her partners and the two women who'd further imploded their world with information. She'd never felt so helpless.

"Sweets, do you need help?" Yoongi leaned up, looking over to his only wife.

"No thank you oppa, you sit and rest, I got this." She smiled, taking hurried steps back over to give him a small peck.

The urge to kiss him was strong, and once she started she had to kiss them all. They haven't been close in so long. Yes it's only been a few days but, they're used to being basically attached at the mouth....or elsewhere.

"You're so sweet Darling." Namjoon said in a low voice as she pulled away from the kiss.

Jimin tried to chase after his kiss, pouting a little when she pulled away to kiss Taehyung and Jungkook. The three grabbing her back to kiss over her lips and cheeks at the same time for a few seconds, she grumbled but didn't even attempt to pull away.

"My Seokie, hm." She him an extra peck really quick, she couldn't help it, his love heart lips were too enticing.

He smiled into the kiss, eyes slightly hooded as he tilted his neck up into the kiss. 

"Seokjinnie oppa." Delilah looked at him, calling him in the voice that always got his attention. It worked, he hurried over and kissed her, the crease between his eyebrows finally fading as he relaxed into the kiss.

She always knows just what to do to put her partners at ease. She paced back into the kitchen to get started.

"I wanna go back home Sana." Momo mumbled into Sana's ear.

"I know baby." Sana kissed her temple, "me too."

Jin took a deep breath, sitting next to Namjoon, who thoughtlessly leaned closer to his hyung.

"Hyungie." Hoseok nudged Yoongi, the older's eyes following Hoseok's to the maknaes. A small nod from Yoongi and a glance from Namjoon.

"Sana, Momo. Is it alright if we use your shower, we didnt really find a hotel to stay in, since this was all so...rushed." Yoongi asked.

Momo sat with her legs spread, arms folded and Sana leaning into her legs tucked up. They shared a sympathetic look, "Course, down the hall last door on the right, you guys can stay in that room.....sorry we only have one guest room."

"That's fine, we prefer to be all together anyway. I'm gonna go get our bags from the car, thank you both, I'll be right back." Jin stood up abruptly, suddenly tense again.

"So did we." Momo whispered softly to Sana.

"I'll come with you hyung, don't go alone." Jimin was quick to stand up, but Yoongi gently placed an arm on him.

"Jimin, come with me, you need a shower and rest, you've been running yourself ragged driving us around."  Hoseok let out a heavy sigh.

"I'm fine. He's not going alon-"

"Jimin-ah don't. Kook and I will go, we need you in good shape for the next time you have to be our get away driver hm?" Taehyung brushed his finger across Jimin's eyebrow, the older's eyes fluttering.

He's definitely is exhausted, begrudgingly he agreed.

"I'll come get you guys when dinner is done." Delilah called from the kitchen.

"Thanks Angel." Hoseok gave her a small smile.

"We'll be right back." Jungkook pushed himself up off of the couch with Taehyung, as they were at the door Momo called.

"You shouldn't go anywhere without anything to protect yourself." She pulled herself off of the couch lazily, disappearing into a room down the hall for a second before reappearing with another pistol.

"I really don't think that's-"

"hyung." Yoongi shot him a look.

"Right. Okay, but I don't know how to use it." The oldest hyung looked down furrowing his eyebrows a bit embarrassed.

"I can use it." Jungkook cherped.

"So can I." Taehyung piped up.

"Same." Jimin said from the couch.

"What the hell how?" Jin looked at the three youngest.

"Military." They all said in unison.

"You actually did that? I just sat behind a desk and filed shit." Jin's eyes widened, thinking back at his 14 months away from his family.

The maknae line and Hoseok got to go together, which was the best because they wouldn't have survived without each other.

Jin Namjoon and Yoongi went together but were in separate departments, which kinda sucked.

"Hyung you didn't learn how to shoot?" Namjoon folded his arms.

"Okay did you all learn how to shoot in the military and I'm the only one?" Jin was boggled at this point, but also slightly interested in seeing his partners looking hot and armed.

"I mostly stuck to computer stuff, didn't like shooting, but I can load, reload and empty a clip in seven seconds." Hoseok tilted his head.

"That sounds fucking cool, my record is 8 seconds, we should compete later." Momo chuckled.

"You have more guns?" Yoongi asked.

"That room is filled with shit dude." Sana quirked an eyebrow.

"Awesome." Yoongi half smiled.

"Okay so you can all shoot, except Delilah and I?" Jin said slack jawed.

"What're you talking about I can shoot. My dad was in the army back in the Caribbean, he taught me how to shoot at almost every shooting range in the country." Delilah answered from the kitchen.

"Guess we have to teach you hyungie, come on, let's go get the bags before it gets too late." Jungkook placed his hands on Jin's shoulders, the older's heels scraping against the floor, still too baffled to walk, the buff bunny easily pushed him out the door, Taehyung following behind.

-

"This is really good Delilah, thanks, Momo and I usually just eat the food that's left over from the restaurant." Sana said as she basically inhaled the kimchi fried rice and samgyeopsal.

"Thanks for letting me use your kitchen, and for letting us stay the night, you guys are really helping us out." Delilah smiled.

"You guys are good people, I see that, even if I don't say much." Sana nodded.

After finishing their meal seven of the eight partners and Sana said their good nights leaving Jin and Momo sitting on the couch.

"Momo." Jin turned to face her slightly.

"Hm?" She replied, tired eyes still glued to the TV, the news was on.

"I still wanna know if you know where I can find these men. I have to. We have to." Jin rubbed his eyes, feeling more drowsy by the second.

"I know, but Jin, if you find these guys, you're asking for trouble, they're not good people, and right now they're even worse." Momo murmered.

"Why are they worse?" He enquired.

"Well, you know about the coup d'état, they did it, as you know, and I know they have your mom, alive hopefully, but you think they'd plan a coup for no reason?" She said, still staring at the tv, but obviously not paying attention.

"Momo. What does that mean, I need you to tell me everything, please." Jin waited for her to speak again.

After a moment, she sighed. "There was something else. Something your mom was planning, she told me a little about it. Things were gonna change, she had almost everything in place too."

"What Mo? What did she want to change?" Worry and ache to know strained his voice.

"....everything." 

A.N
Hey loves. How are you feeling? It's really cold here which is odd cause it's never usually cold. My mind has been all over the place, and I've kept having set backs.

TMI time. First I got sick, then my wisdom teeth came up, then my septum piercing got irritated because I was sick, then mother nature came and stabbed me in the uterus, and last night I burnt my effin lips roasting marshmallows. It really isn't my month lol. But anyways, here we are.

What was Jin's mother really up to? Things just keep getting more and more confusing.

I've been thinking if the next chapter be focused on progessing the plot or giving us a moment to breathe and have something nice. Hm, guess we'll see.

Okay, that's all folks, I love you.

Stan BTS💗💗💗💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 1.8K 36
The story continues from MFAS only this time, Jin finds himself in a weird spot in his life. Envious of Jimin and Sarah, Jin searches for the love he...
6.7K 390 21
This is my first story . Its not that that good as I expected . If you want you can read it. " Are You Blind!? " " Not more than you , gadha " " You...
218K 11.8K 45
AU where Yoongi, a vampire, falls in love with a human, Park Jimin, who just so happens to be terrified of vampires. (Angst warning) THIS BOOK IS FI...
288K 16.2K 30
"You're smiling, but why do your eyes tell a completely different story?" Park Jimin is just barely getting by, having to take care of his two year o...