Close Proximity (ZaDr)

By Willowbee77

Zim gets a call from his Tallest, who bears some depressing news. What they will tell him could have many out... More

HELLO!!
Chapter 1 ~ Normal Monday
Chapter 2~ Just a Little Closer

I'M BACK BITCHES

34 0 0
By Willowbee77

Y'all, holy shit it's been so long since I've written anything!! Covid has gotten me back in the writing mood, and I've been thinking about updating my stories, and maybe even restarting them so that they are a bit better. I realize that I kind of just dropped off of writing, but I really do want to try and start up on it again. If you guys have any suggestions on this book, or any of mine in general, just comment or hit me up with a message.

Hope y'all have an amazing day!!! 😊💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272K 31.3K 79
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. πŸ”₯❀️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
1.3M 66.4K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
463K 26.3K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
2.7M 156K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...