Alpha and Her Mate

بواسطة ryeji4life

Follow Ryujin and Yeji's lives as Alpha and Mate. Ryujin trying her best as Alpha while trying to help her m... المزيد

Ryujin
Yeji
The meeting
The talk
The heat
The dumbassery
The second chance
The fight
The wait
The friendship
The amnesia
The sister
The party
The ash pack
The mother
The DNA
The story
The parents
The therapy
The progress
The Mark
The marking
The dinner
The rogue
The exes
The news
The jealousy
The guilt
The Suprema
The second heat
The disappearance
The taken
The 2nd meet up
The Rex 2.0
The Ultima
The prophecy
The unknown power
The dumbass vs. the asshat
The last push
The explanation
The love
The puppy love
The weird smell
The treaty
The shot
The weight
The threat
The morning
The mystery shot
The visit
The worry
The trouble
The pups
The visitor
The voice
The family
The woman
The abduction
The not so serious fight
The end

The hybrid

1.8K 94 36
بواسطة ryeji4life

Ryujin and Yeji are in the office trying to come up with a plan on how to find Jungsu. They can't believe that someone would involve someone so young.

'Moms. Please help me. I'm scared. It's dark' They hear someone say through their link.

Yeji turned to Ryujin, "Did you hear that? Was that Jungsu?!"

"It can't be. He's wolf is still asleep until he's older. It must be the witch!" Ryujin said.

"What if it is him? We have to save him! I can't lose my pup!" Yeji cried.

Ryujin hugged her, "We won't lose him. We will find him."

'Moms. Help me' they hear again.

'Jungsu? Is that you? Where are you? Who took you?' Yeji asked.

'I don't know. Some woman I saw in the woods. I tried to run but I couldn't move my legs' He says.

'Are you hurt? I saw blood earlier' Ryujin joined.

'I bit her but she was still too strong for me' he says.

'Do you know where you are? What do you see? Where is the woman?' Ryujin asks.

'I don't where she is. I'm lock in a room. I don't know what's going on. How am I talking to you? Then I keep hearing a voice in my head telling me to calm down' he says.

'What's the voice saying?' Ryujin asks.

'He said his name Roy and that he will help protect me' Jungsu started to cry.

'Jungsu, listen to Roy okay? Trust him' Ryujin said.

"Is that his wolf? Why is his wolf out already?" Yeji asked.

"I don't know. Jungsu must be really scared so he came out early. Or it could also be since he's our pup" Ryujin said.

'Rex, can you try talking to Roy? Maybe he knows where they are?' Ryujin said.

'Yes. We better find that witch. I wi rip her head off and make a stew out of it then not eat it because gross' Rex said.

Ryujin suddenly remembered the High Priestess. She dug out her business card and called.

"Ryujin why are you calling so late?" Jihyo asked.

"Do you think you can come here or I could go there? Do you have a picture of this missing witch?"

"Why? Did something happen?" Jihyo asked.

"Yes. Can you come or do I need to go over? A witch took one of my pups" Ryujin said getting impatient.

"I can probably get there faster. I'll be right there" Jihyo said.

"Thank you" Ryujin hung up right after.

'The witch knew how to block Roy so he didn't know where they were being taken' Rex informed.

"Damn it" Ryujin said.

"They don't know?" Yeji asked.

"No. But the High Priestess is coming. Hopefully, there's information she can give that will help us."

'When the High Priestess arrives, let her in right away' Ryujin sent out to everyone.

'Jungsu, we're gonna find you okay' Yeji said to her pup.

'She's back. She says she wants you. Mommy don't come here. She's gonna hurt you. Don't come okay? I can be here instead. I'll protect you. Like mama said, we need to protect you, always' he said.

'No baby. I'm your mommy. I need to protect you okay?' Yeji said crying.

'Were gonna protect you, Jungsu. Just wait for a bit longer okay? I'm sorry we weren't able to stop her' Ryujin said to him.

'Mama, can wolves have magical powers?' Jungsu suddenly asked.

'I guess so. I mean mommy has an invisible shield she can put up to protect herself' Ryujin answered.

'Why do you ask?' Yeji asked.

'The woman has magical powers but she's also a wolf. I saw her shift back to her human form' Jungsu said.

'Does the woman know you're talking to us?' Ryujin asked.

'I don't think so' he said.

The High Priestess suddenly barged in.

"Ryujin, I'm so sorry to hear about your pup but here is the picture you're looking for" Jihyo handed the picture over.

Ryujin grabbed and Yeji stood next to her as they look at the picture.

"It's her. The woman in the woods" Ryujin said.

"Yujin? She took your pup?" Jihyo asked completely surprised.

"Did you know shes a wolf? My pup got his wolf early so we've been communicating and he just said he saw her shift? How could that be? Witches and wolves are forbidden to mate with each other" Ryujin said.

"I haven't heard any witches that has mated with a wolf. If so, they would have been killed right away" Jihyo said.

"Maybe she's the reason why that wolf that asked you to curse me was hanging around your coven? He might have turned her into a wolf" Ryujin asked.

"Wolves can turn others?" Yeji asked.

"Yea. If they get bitten by a wolf and our saliva enters their bloodstream, they turn into a wolf" Ryujin explained.

"Yeonjun must have done it. He must have made her fall in love with him then turned her. She said she's trying to be stronger before she faces me" Ryujin remembered.

"She's a new witch. She just found out about her powers so I don't think she can control it well" Jihyo said.

"What does she want?" Jihyo asked.

"She wants me" Yeji said.

"Why?" The witch asked confused.

"Ryujin killed Yeonjun so she wants to kill me so Ryujin would suffer like how she's been suffering" Yeji answered.

"Do you have an idea where she could be hiding?" Ryujin asked.

"I'm not sure" Jihyo said.

"What about Yeonjun's old pack house? If she loves Yeonjun that much, maybe she went there" Yeji suggested.

"Oh my golly. You're a genius!" Ryujin grabbed Yeji's face and kissed her.

"Is there something like a spell to hide our scent or at least block it from others? I'm afraid if she really is there, she will hurt our pup when she smells us" Ryujin asked Jihyo.

"I'm surprised you're letting me go" Yeji looked at her mate.

"I know there was no way you would stay besides, it will have to be just the two of us. The more wolves, the more likely she will sense us before we even get close. Especially now that she has wolf senses."

"We also have to be careful. She has magical powers and she will have some wolf strength. She won't be as strong as a normal wolf since she's only half but her witch powers can hurt us" Ryujin warned Yeji.

"I can block your scent so she can't smell you. I'm not sure if it's 100% effective but it's better to try than not right?" Jihyo said to Ryujin.

"She wants to kill Yeji or possibly. I just want you to know that I will do anything to stop that from happening. That includes killing a witch. I hope if that happens, it won't start a war between us."

"I understand. Do what you need to do to save your family" Jihyo said before performing her magic on the two wolves.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

15.4K 284 12
Ryujin X fem! Reader X Yeji Description: You are Itzy's manager and are always by their side. But what happens when your responsibilities undergo a c...
170K 8.4K 70
Yeji just became Alpha of her pack. She finds her mate in a place she least expected.
61K 2.1K 61
"she's just a girl. but not like those thirsty girls on the dancefloor looking for a walking bank, the gold-diggers. She's a businesswoman, a great o...
156K 5.2K 56
Have you ever imagined having two lives? Be two people at the same time? I bet you have. But between thinking about it and actually living it, there...