Haitani's little sister

By justfangirl08

(Y/n) is youngest of 3 siblings and her older brothers are no one else than infamous Haitani brothers of Ropp... More

Before we start
1
2
3
4
5
Hair problems
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
Bloody Halloween
18
Princess
19
incorrect quotes
20
21
22
23
Merry Christmas
24
25
27
28
29
30
Happy birthday Ran!
31
32
Emma
33
34
35
36
37
Happy Halloween
38
39
I'm sad so I'm writing
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48

26

3.4K 176 62
By justfangirl08

"So how many you got?"

Mochi headed to us the moment he saw us, looking rather confident. Someone thinks he already won doesn't he? We'll see about that.

"Slightly more than 100, we were short on time."

Smile froze on Mochi's lips and I had hard time trying not to laugh.

"Where the hell did you dig up so many? Roppongi isn't even that big!"

"Many? I wouldn't say so. You should see how many we could get in two weeks or month ... Damn if I haven't got two tests this week we could have at least 150 even now!"

Mochi sigh and I know that we won this bet. I wasn't lying tho, we could've got more people with more time.

"How did you even got these 100?"

I smiled innocently.

"Ofcourse by my charming personality. Who could say no when I ask them?"

"I guess there was knife involved ..."

"Unfortunately I didn't got a chance to do that ... it turned out Ran's baton is more than enough motivation."

"As otherwise ..."

Mochi sigh and I laughted a bit.

"And how about you?"

"Something around 50."

"Not bad."

Really, it wasn't bad. Not as good as my and brothers but that was clear from the begining. I curiosly looked around to see who else is already here.

"Do you know how many Shion got?"

"Something about 10?"

"I wish I could say I'm suprised but ..."

I didn't expect Shion to get many but this? He never shuts up about how he was 9nt generation Black dragon capitan and jet here he is, bringing merly 10 people, his ex gang apeanetly don't like him too much ... sad. Why did we even bother getting 100 people? 70 would be more than enought ... well maybe it was good at least we had better things to do than thinking of ways how to kill each other.

"Honestly I'm suprised he even got someone."

"Ran got a point here."

"Right, at least he didn't end up in hospital in the proces."

At this point I wouldn't be suprised if Shion managed to get himself to hospital all alone without anyones helps. Four months and I still didn't saw him put up a good fight ... I looked around again. Izana was nowhere to be seen, again. We didn't have to hurry at all, now we will just be bored here. There was a moment of silence as noone knew what to talk about. Well situations like this never last long wiht Ran around. But that didn't meant that conversation was anyhow meaningfull.

"So you got 50 guys?"

"I've alredy said that ..."

Mochi didn't look like he want's to chit chat with Ran and I could hardly blame him. But my brother had this damn habit of ignoring other peoples and just doing what ever the f*ck he wants. And that usually inculed annoying someone.

"How did you convice them? I mean you are nowhere as talented as I'm and you have noone as sweet and cute as (y/n) to help you ..."

"You're on thin ice Ran."

Mochi cleched his teeths but Ran didn't mind at all.

"I'm afride that I'll ignore your warning. Today I already survived one attemt on my life and I doubt that you can do better than here (y/n)."

"Don't be so confident Ran, I still have more than 9 hours to kill you until this day ends and trust me I will if you call me sweet and cute again."

"What did you want to kill him for today?"

Mochi turned to me and apeanetly he already forgot that he was about to kill Ran. I just shruged.

"Isn't his pure existence enught of a reason?"

"It surely is, that's why I'm so amazed that he's still alive."

"Hey!"

I ignored Ran's outraged expression and so did everyone else. Rindo sigh and slightly noded agreeding with what Mochi said.

"I coudn't agree more."

"It's like miracle, but he was really testing his luck lately ... There's certian limit of how much stupidness I can handle in one day and unfortunatly for Ran now I have to deal with much more idiots than just him."

"I'm standing right here!"

I continued ignoring Ran's presence. But I had a hard time not to laught at his expression.

" I had to deal with him and Shion everyday for few years ... never again."

"I was stuck there with you all as well."

"You have prax Rindo, you know how to ignore him. for rest of us it was hell."

"Just the fact that he's my brother doesn't mean I want to spend several years without chance to get away form him ..."

Ran desparatly looked between us. Not that he wasn't used to this. We had this type conversations quite often but he still tried to figure out how tu stop us. Violnece didn't prove efective.

"Let's quite this theme, just thinking about it gives me headache."

"Don't even tmention it, I've had terrible headaches lately ..."

"(y/n)!!!"

"Oh here it comes again."

I rubbed my temples, while I took step to a side, dodging from Hamna, causing him to almost fall to the ground. Everyones mood droped a few degrees the moment he showed up. But Hamna didn't mind at all, he smiled cheerfuly.

"How'ya doing (y/n)?"

Hanma tried to get to me and hug me again. I steped aside from his way once more.

"Ew, I was doing good ... then you showed up."

"Don't be so cold. I know you love me!"

"I have no idea what's making you so dumb, but it's working ..."

I leaved Hanma be Hanma and looked around. If he's here it means that person isn't far .... of course. Kisaki walked straight to us. I turned to him and grined ironically.

"Well, look at you, you're completely glowing today ... unfortunatelly I think it's from the radiation emanating from your toxic ass personality."

Kisaki turned his eyes to the skies and walked pass me.

"Yep, I'm unhappy to see you too."

I turned around to face Kisaki again, he looked rather anoyed by seening me. Good. He turned away, most likely dedicated to ignore me. Hmm and he's gone. Unfortunatly it won't last, I'm not that lucky. And talking about my luck ...

"Hey! You forgot your dumbass dog here!"

But Kisaki ignored me. I sigh and turned to Hamna thinking about how to get rid of him.

"... If I trow you a stick will you leave me alone?"

"Nope."

I sigh.

"Shame."

Before I could think of some other way to ger rid of him, Hanma ran to me and relased punch on my face. Without a second of delay I dodged to the side and kicked directly at his head. He staggered but eventually he succesfully blocked it, I immidiatly turned round and hit from oposite direction before he could stop me again, This time I hit him he steped back but I didn't do any serios demage. I focused on speed and I didn't really had good position to attack so this hit wasn't as strong as that first one that he managed to cover. We stared eachother down making sure if the other one isn't going to try something esle. Hamna was visibly thriled but he didn't do anything else. I noticed few people around staring at us, but in general noone really minded. This wasn't first time this happened. I and Hanma had a few clashs with each other in past, he never win but it was never easy. No matter how many times I hit him he alway got up with that annoying smile of his. Real pain in the ass. Well, looking on the bright side he was a good punching bag, unlike Shion he could handle even stronger hits without getting knock out.

"Haha, amazing (y/n)! But one day, I'll win!"

"Promises."

I smirked. He keep on promising this ever since our first meeting. And still he's not even inch closer to it than he was before. I looked around and noticed Shion heading to us. How come I to always beiing surronded by two dumbest people in whole Tenjiku?

"Look Hamna, other half of your braincell is here. You're late Shion."

I wanted to tease Shion a little but I didn't got a chance since I noticed Izana and Kakucho ariving. Whatever I can do it later. I will do it later. I watched Izana walked infront of crowd. I looked around and found my way on one of all present shipping containers. Brothers and the rest followed shortly after me. We were behing Izana but I coul still hear him clearly and even if I didn't it wouldn't matter too much. Kisaki did most of talking anyway, eversince he joined he mostly took over the talking part. I didn't really like it, Izana was acting diferently in his presence and not in good way. Meeting started with brief recapitulation of what we all already knew from last time. Next was talking about how many people Tenjiku got right now. It was something around 400, in less than week we got to one of biggest gangs in Tokyo if not the biggest one ... it was surly amazing but I was still pretty sure this won't be enought to defeat Toman. I saw them fight agains Valhala and their 300 members and still win. Right now Toman had less members but even tho Tenjiku was big, we took in everyone possible so in concludion these guys weren't strongest I don't doubt that Izana is strong but against Mikey? I didn't saw him fight too much so I couldn't tell how that fight would end. In terms of strengt Izana might be close to Mikey and his speed and reflexis were surly amazing. But I never saw him fight for too long, on the other hand I knew Mikey could took out half of gang all by himself without even sweating. Ever since I firts met him I was certian that that boy is a monster. I zoned out around middle of B*tchsaki's boring spetch. But when Izana stood out I immidiatly focused again. I couldn't see Izana's face but I still knew he was smiling.

"Day after tomorow, we'll attack Toman."

This caused wave of whispers raisd in crowd. Apparently Izana wasn't going to share more details. Dunno 'bout others but I was curios for more details. And it wasn't just me.

"And how are you planning to do that? Are we just going to walk there and start fight?"

All the eyes focused on Mochi who asked what was on everyones mind. Izana measured him with his eyes he just took a bread to anwer but Kisaki was faster.

"Aren't you daring a bit too much? Servant shouldn't question his kings ordres."

Kisaki's arogant look made me want to kick him in the head with all my might and Mochi seemed to have a similiar desire. He clenched fists and I didn't doubt he's imaginating Kisaki's dumb face after he'll beat him uncouncios, in better case.

"Aren't you a bit too crocky for someone who got kicked out of Toman?"

I grined a bit.

"Wanna hear a secret? None gives a f*ck about what you think, so shut up and let Izana talk."

Kisaki gazed at me and I didn't break the eye contanct. Izana may like him but I don't and I won't listen to his "orders". The one I decided to follow is Izana not this bastard and his lame eyebrows. He better realise it, Izana may not let anyone harm him but Izana can't be with him in every dark street he passes. Even from distance I could see Kisaki clench his fists, atmosphere become tense. My intention wasn't esentionaly pick a fight but if he wants one I'll gladly give it to him. I resisted the urge to punch him in a face for too long. Hanma stood next to Kisaki ready to defend him in case the fight breaks up while Ran and Rindo stood by my side ready to support me no matter the circumstances. After few moments silence was cut by Izana's voice.

"You need to stop before I stop you."

Slight smile still played on Izana's lips but his voice was firm and there was a clear threat in his words. He's not toying around. I didn't let my eyes from Kisaki but eveantually we broke the eyecontact and atmoshere relaxed. Izana watched us for a while silnetly, then he turned to Mochi.

"It's your job to fullfit my orders not qestion them. But to answer your guestion, were going to attack them."

This time Izana put more emhassis on word attack, not fight, attack. That and his smile made it clear to me. We're not going to make an apoitment for fight with toman. My lips curved into little smile. Lot of peole around still seemed confused but some get it. Ran and Rindo next to me grined. Mochi seemed like he wasn't exacly happy with this idea but whatever he wanted to say he kept for himself. Hanma was grinning like idiot as he always did and Shion .... Shion didn't seem to get it. Well hopefully he'll catch on later. With that meeting has ended. Everyone dismissed and after a while only few poeple remind.

"You don't seem to like Izana's plan."

Mochi shruged.

"I don't fancy attacking someone from behind."

"I wish I had such a moarls as you ..."

I laughted and jumped down from shipping container, heading to my bike. Others followed not too long after.

"By the way where's Mucho? I haven't seen him and Sanzu at all."

"He had to deal with something in Toman or so."

"Lucky one isn't he? If we ditched on meeting we would be dead for sure."

I wanted to say something more but I felt silent. Oposite to us walked Kisaki and Hanma. Just as we passed by I heard Kisaki.

"You should be carefull who you mess with (y/n). You could regret it one day."

I stoped and glared at Kisaki.

"Don't worry about me, worry about your eyebrows."

He clenched his teeth and walked away in rather hurry. It made me smile. I cheerfully waved after him.

"Bye, hope to see you never."

Cover:
https://pin.it/yJM7CAW

Full version:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.1K 3.1K 12
𝘽𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣!𝙍𝙖𝙣 𝙃𝙖𝙞𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙞 𝙭 𝙁𝙚𝙢!𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 ❝Mrs. Haitani is perfect for your last name, baby.❞ In which you married a cocky handsome b...
120K 5.5K 56
This story involves the mystery behind a highly confidential project. ''𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝟏.𝟎'' Little did they know, their little sister Rumi w...
170K 6.3K 62
X Fem readers ˚ · . 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗗 . · ˚ TW: Violence / Mature / Drugs / Profanities / Sexual violence etc. [read at your own risk] Y/n, the h...
28.3K 1.4K 38
**THIS IS THE 2ND BOOK** This is a Sequel to my very first published story; Coincidental Fate. Enjoy~ Tokyo Revengers (Bonten) X Fem! Reader Disclai...