The Eternals (male reader)

By Lightningstorm12

The Eternals, a race of immortal beings with superhuman powers who have secretly lived on Earth for thousands... More

Info
Earth: 2023 D.C. Tokyo
Earth: 5002 B.C. Mesopotamia
Earth: 2023 D.C. London

Earth: 5000 B.C. Mesopotamia

3.4K 79 9
By Lightningstorm12

(No one's POV)

In the beginning....

...before the six singularities and the dawn of creation, came the CELESTIALS. Arishem, the Prime Celestial, created the first sun and brought light into the universe. Life began, and thrived. All was in balance.

Until an unnatural species of predator emerged from deep space to feed on intelligent life - They were known as DEVIANTS. The universe was plunged into chaos.

To restore the natural order, Arishem sent ETERNALS Immortal heroes from the planet Olympia - to eliminate the Deviants.

Eternals had unyielding faith in Arishem until one mission, led by the Prime Eternal, Ajak, changed everything...

In the deep vaccum of space a strange shaped ship was flying right past the sun. Inside we can see a group of ten different people sitting in a circle around a statue were waiting, until a gold orb floated to a woman's chest and seem to merge with her.

"It is time."- ???

The rest of the people got up and walked over to the wall and turned their backs to it. As they did good like string started to come out and cover their bodies in different types of armor. When they finished a woman walked over to the window and started to stair at the planet that they'll be protecting. Then a man in blue armor walks behind her causing her to speak.

"It's beautiful isn't it?"-???

"I'm Ikaris."- Ikaris

"Sersi."- Sersi

The two go back to looking out the window and heard another person talking.

"So who's gonna wake up the other one?"- ???

"I'll do it."- ???

Everyone turned their eyes to a young man wearing black armor with red designs on it.

"Are you sure?"- ???

"Yes, after all he's one of us despite his appearance."- black

The male in black walks off down the hall leaving the others alone and wait to get to earth.

(Druig POV)

As I was walking down the hall I started to feel a sort of sinister energy. It was almost like a very deep fog that kept getting thicker the further I walked into it. I finally stopped at a door and took a deep breath untill I opened it up to see a type of tomb.

I started to walk closer and closer to it until I started to chant the words they told us to say when we got to earth.

"When dark overlaps with dark, the doors of the underworld will open. To a world without light. I awake you from your slumber."- Druig

The tomb started to move around a bit and shack like crazy. I backed away the moment I say a black smoke come out and the top started to slowly slide to the right. A creature with a armor like body started to slowly rise out of it and just sat there for a while until he looked at me.

"Greetings, I am Druig, an eternal same as you I'm assuming. We're getting closer to earth and I decided I'd wake you up."- Druig

".............."- ???

All the creature did was stair at my and slightly tilt it's head.

"Can you understand me?"- Druig

"Yes, he can."- ???

I turned around to see our leader Ajak walking in with her usual facial expression.

"His name is Blagdan. And he doesn't talk, but he can give responses."- Ajak

"Muh."- Blagdan

"Now let's see the others."- Ajak

Timeskip (No One's POV)

Back on the ship Ajak, Druig, Blagdan, Sersi and two others were watching the event's that just transpired.

"That seemed like an fun display."- ???

"It was Sprite, but it's not over yet."- Ajak

"What's that supposed to mean?"- ???

Blagdan started to walk up to the window and started to hear something in his head. But it was only him, the sound keep getting louder and louder grabbing his head lightly. Until the waves started getting bigger and bigger until a monster came out of the water. It stood about 358 ft tall and had an armor like skin and looked reptile.

"Is that a Deviant!?"- Sprite

"It's huge!"- Sersi

While everyone in the ship was coming to terms with the oversized deviant that just came out of the water. The Eternals out side we're having the exact same problem to see how they'll be dealing with the Deviant. That was until Blagdan started to walk out of the ship and jump onto the beach.

"What's he doing?"- Ikaris

"Rraaaaaaaagh!!!"- Blagdan

As he was roaring he started to glow a color that's mixed between crimson, purple and black until he grew bigger and bigger until he was half the size of the Deviant.

"Raah!"- Blagdan

Blagdan started to charge the monster and ram himself into the Deviant to knock it back abit. The Deviant retaliated roaring and swinging it's tail at Blagdan, but he cought it and tried to throw it on the ground. Although the Deviant seemed to glow light blue and generate lightning from its body sending a large amount of damage through Blagdan body.

"Daaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!"- Blagdan

"We've got to help him!!"- ???

"How!? That deviant is to big!"- ???

"*Sign language* We've gotta try something."- ???

Blagdan managed to let go of the Deviant, but in doing so it fleed into the water and disappeared for a bit. Blagdan didn't let his guard down and stayed in a ready stance looking around walking forward ever so slightly.

"Where'd it go?"- gold

The rest of the Eternals started to look around and see if they could find it in the water. It was to late, the Deviant flung itself out of the water and bit into Blagdan's arm pushing him down on the ground. With his free left arm he started to punch the monster in its face hoping that would losen it's grip on him. Blagdan finally got the idea to try and flip the Deviant over his body using his legs as a support and actually managed to do it getting the Deviant to let go. Blagdan looked at his arm and saw that he was bleeding and started to shack.

(Your POV)

What is this? Is this blood? Blood? It hurt me. Gave me pain. I don't like it. I hate it. Kill it. Kill it. Kill it! Kill it! KILL IT!!!!

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!"- Blagdan

(No One's POV)

The Deviant started to go back into the water and try to get the drop on Blagdan again. But this time was different, Blagdan eyes seemed to glow red and the Deviant tried to do the exact same thing he did before. Except this time Blagdan cought it by the mouth and slammed it to the ground. The Deviant tried clawing at him to get him off, but Blagdan wasn't letting go and seemed to be opening it's mouth wider and wider.

"That it! Rip it's head off!"- gold

"Come on, come on."- Red

Finally he Blagdan snaps the entire top part of his head off and throws it into the water. Blagdan started to let out a roar of victory, after he finished roaring his face started to change a little. It seemed like he was growing razer sharp teeth like a sharks, he eyed the Deviant down and started to see it more and more as a meal.

"What's he doing?"- Druig

"He's about to eat."- Ajak

"I'm sorry what?"- Dark purple

Blagdan started to bite into the Deviants chest getting blue like blood on his face. He kept on eating until the Deviant started to turn into blue goo and dissolve into the sea. Blagdan stood up straight and looked at his teammates and they all seemed to stare at one another. Until Blagdan looked behind them and they all turned around to see the people slowly coming out to see them. The one's from the ship started to come out to be seen by the people. Ajak went to Ikaris and healed his shoulder which he thanked her for. As that all was happening Blagdan was watching the whole time and started to look at his own arm.

"I'll heal you too. Come, they won't hurt you."- Ajak

".........*nod*"- Blagdan

Doing as she said he shrunk down to his regular size in mid air lightly floating to them and lands in front of Ajak. She held her hand out to his arm and it started to heal as fast as he got it. More people started to come out of the village holding weapons, seeing this Druig's eyes started glowing yellow holding out his hand to make the people drop their weapons. There was nothing but silence until a little boy started to walk forward. Ajak looked at Sersi for her to do the same the two got closer and closer until Sersi picked up a knife and and it started to change from a regular rock and stick dagger. To a gold one that seemed much more efficient and sharp.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 44.4K 90
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
646K 32.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
971K 52.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
2.1M 110K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...