Earth: 2023 D.C. London

(Your POV)

I can't believe this is happening I thought I was fine here in Japan, but I guess I was wrong. Granny Madoka was actually having a good time talking to Ikaris, but Kimiko was just silently eating which was not a good thing. After we all finished eating both granny Madoka and Kimiko went to go wash the dishes. I obviously offered to help but granny Madoka insisted that I stay and talk with my old friend from college. So now here we are two former teammates sitting at a table with nothing, but pure quiet.

"Do they speak English?"- Ikaris

"No, they don't."- (y/n)

"You look great, did you do something new with your hair? Oh wait it's the the fact you actually have hair to begin with."- Ikaris

"Oh don't you start."- (y/n)

"I'm just saying out of all us I think you're the one who changed the most."- Ikaris

"That's irrelevant now what do you want?"- (y/n)

"Man and I thought you'd be happy to see me. You know old friends catching up on old times."- Ikaris

"Ikaris.... what is it?"- (y/n)

The both of us entered a steering contest to see who would break first. The only reason I'm acting the way I am right now is because I left the eternals for a reason. Well actually I didn't leave, we all split up and went to find our own path. Although I really don't want to talk about mine and everything I've gone through right now we'll save that for another time.

"It's about the deviance. I think they're coming back."- Ikaris

"Ugh!? What!? What the heck makes you think that's happening!?"- (y/n)

"For starters there's been a number of earthquakes going on. And they're not natural ones, but considering how you fight Kaiju I'm guessing you didn't notice."- Ikaris

"So what do you want me to do about it?"- (y/n)

"Obviously, I'm getting everyone back together. And your the first person I wanted to come and get. Mainly because if I run into any other deviance on the way I could use your help to fight."- Ikaris

"But my place is here. Do you know how often these people get attacked? And you just want me to just pick up my stuff and leave."- (y/n)

"I'm not asking you to leave permanently. I'm just asking you to come with me until we can fix whatever is going on. It's our duty as eternals to do this."- Ikaris

"Your duty as an eternal. I was never one of you guys."- (y/n)

You would think this was my way of saying I'd renounced being an eternal. But in actuality this is just me stating a fact, I was never supposed to be an eternal I was just some guy that they needed to fight Kaiju. Or at least the bigger deviance that they couldn't fight. You know now that I think about it did he tell them I'm gonna leave or was going with him?

"Did you tell them I was going with you?"- (y/n)

"Not quite, all I said was that there was a matter that could use your attention."- Ikaris

"*Sigh* damn it."- (y/n)

"She your girlfriend?"- Ikaris

"No, but she's like family. Met her a while back, she was homeless. Living in the streets eating out of trash cans, not really having anyone to turn to. Till one day I found her sleeping in an alley bleeding out. I couldn't just let her stay there so I picked up her unconscious body and took her here. Everything else is for another time."- (y/n)

"You sure have grown haven't you? I see alot of Sersi has rubbed off on you."- Ikaris

"Don't tell me the real reason you came here is to see if I know where she is."- (y/n)

"Oh no, I know where she is along with someone else. But what I really want to know is.....are you in?"- Ikaris

TIMESKIP

I honestly can't believe I'm out here flying to London with this guy. Don't get me wrong it's not like I hate him or anything. Well Druig does, it's mainly because they're too personalities clash a lot. If I'm being honest I say a good portion of the Eternals tolerate him, the others admire him, and one just hates him. I'm in the tolerating side ever since I got my own type of personality I form different opinions on the rest of the Eternals. Speaking of it kind of makes sense for Sersi to go to London of all places she did always have a British accent weirdly enough.

"Hey we're here."- Ikaris

The two of us stopped in the air and got a good view of the city.

I have to say the city looks pretty beautiful at night

I have to say the city looks pretty beautiful at night. Kind of reminds me of Tokyo, but the nice silence was interrupted by the sound of cars crashing. Both Ikaris and I looked at each other and flew to the scene.

(Sersi's POV)

I can't believe this is happening I thought the deviants were all dead. Luckily Sprite was able to get her illusions up to distract it. It looked like it was working some the two of us tried to walk away but, it somehow knew where we were. Sprite tried to run away but, the deviant hit her to the ground and was about to eat her until something crashed into it. Not a second later the deviant was sent out of the building it was hit into by gold lazers

'Wait GOLD lazers?'- Sersi

"Ikaris!"- Sprite

"Evening ladies."- Ikaris

"Wait watch out!"- Sersi

Ikaris looked to his side and the deviant tackled him into a bus causing it to flip over to the front. I was going to turn it into roses or something so the driver wouldn't be injured. But before I even got the chance to touch it, it stopped in a weird position. I was very confused until I saw that it was slowly being put back down and another person started to walk from behind. I didn't know who it was he had grey hair, looked like he was in his late teens say 18 or so and a pretty decent face.

"Hey, Sersi been a while huh?"- ???

"What?"- Sersi

"I said hey."- ???

"I.... how'd you? How do you know my name?"- Sersi

"Blagdon it's coming your way!"- Ikaris

"Blagdon? Hold on!"- Sersi

I looked back at the person who I was talking to and saw that he had changed into someone I haven't seen in more A thousand years.

"Cha!"- Blagdon