Dear Diana | Andrew Garfield...

By bethrothedtoremus

Andrew : I love you. Diana : Awww, I love me too. _________________________... More

Foreword
CAST
The cast shares their opinions on DIANA & ANDREW
PROLOGUE (TMZ ARTICLE)
I ( Instagram )
II ( FLASHBACK )
III ( REAL LIFE + INSTAGRAM )
IV ( Real Life + Instagram )
VI ( Real Life )
VII ( I-MESSAGES )
VIII ( INSTAGRAM )
IX ( REAL LIFE )
X ( REAL LIFE + I-MESSAGES )
XI ( HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIANA )
XII ( THE BIRTHDAY PARTY )
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
A/N
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX ( THE REUNION )
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX (epilogue)
Final Author's note

V ( I-MESSAGES + Real Life )

3.7K 94 179
By bethrothedtoremus

Aaron - Ron ❤
Diana - Annie 🦋

Ron ❤
Sooooo....how did the first meet go ???

Annie 🦋
Why do I always have to bump into him ??? Are there no other ways to meet someone ???

Ron ❤
Waiiiiit a minute ??? You bumped into him ??? Like the first day in the Marauders set ??? Cuz that's some soulmate shit !!!

Annie 🦋
Aaron ??? Can you repeat your sentence ???

Ron ❤
I mean not that you two are soulmates, you know what I'm saying ??? Its just how the whole soulmate bullshit works !!!

Annie 🦋
Okayyyyy.

Ron ❤
Now give me the tea. What happened after ???

Annie 🦋
God !!! You're such a gossip. Anyways, Tom and I were walking inside and I was rambling about how nervous I was when I bumped into that GIANT. That little runt had the audacity to act like nothing has happened. I mean I did wish that he behaved like this but now that he is behaving this way, its wierd. Very, very wierd. Then we had the most awkward catching up ever until Tom thankfully joined him.

Ron ❤
Wowww !!! That's all ???

Annie 🦋
Yeah. Also, I'm not making any assumptions but I can bet ya that he sounded pissed of with Tom for some reason. Almost jealous.

Ron ❤
I knew it !!! I fucking knew it !!! This was going to happen sometime or the other. Its just not Tom that I expected him to envy.

Annie 🦋
What do you mean big brains ???

Ron ❤
What I mean is that boys get jealous wayyy toooo quickly. I knew that no matter what, Andrew would be jealous. Especially because he is not used to this. He is used to the fact that no matter what he always used to have your 100% attention. You were literally around him like 24/7 so this is new. God, this makes me so fucking happy.

Annie 🦋
You're so evil, but so am I so we're good. Also what were you saying about you not expecting Tom ???

Ron ❤
Look, Ik you're going to kill me but a part of me genuinely thought that Andrew would be jealous of Harry Styles. THAT GUY IS MADLY IN LOVE WITH YOU. Its been so long that he doesn't even hide it anymore. Everyone can see it so I thought that Andrew would too.

Annie 🦋
Yeah Ik. I can see it too. I'm not blind you know !!!

Ron ❤
Wait ✋ what ??? You knew ??? And you've not given that poor boy an answer yet ??? How stupid are you Annie ???

Annie 🦋
Its not like that Ron. I like him too. Maybe just a little but I still do, but I don't wanna get hurt again. The first person I ever loved literally made my self confidence crumble and then the whole DANIEL CHEATING ON ME was a bit too much. I don't think I can handle another heartbreak.

Ron ❤
And you won't even give love a chance ??? What ??? Are you planning on becoming a nun or something ???

Annie 🦋
No you idiot !!! I am just not looking for a relationship right now. Especially with a guy who is my one of my bestest friends. In case we break up, our friendship will be ruined forever, and no matter what, I cannot ask the boys to choose sides. That's not fair on anyone.

Ron ❤
So you're telling me that you won't date a guy you like and who clearly likes you back, infact loves you, just because of an assumption of a probable situation that could arise in the future ???

Annie 🦋
When you put it like that...

Ron ❤
You're really an IDIOT Annie. Go get your man before its too late !!!

Annie 🦋
You really think its a good idea ???

Ron ❤
Its your relationship Annie. Whatever you do should be out of your judgment, not mine, but I just want you to be happy. All I'm saying is give it a shot. Talk to him. Be clear about where your feelings for each other stand. Then make a decision.

Annie 🦋
Okayyyy love guru. If you say so.

Ron ❤
No. Not because I said so, but because you want to. Repeat after me - "BECAUSE I WANT TO"

Annie 🦋
BECAUSE I WANT TO

Ron ❤
Yessss !!! You go soldier !!!

Annie 🦋
I'll text him tonight.

Ron ❤
Good luck darling 💛.

Annie 🦋
Thanks :)

Ron ❤
Anyways, watcha upto rn ???

Annie 🦋
Just sitting here with the cast. They're all talking to each other while I talk to you. LMAO 😂

Ron ❤
Wowww !!! That's so mean. I love it !!! Poor Andrew is gonna think You're talking to your bf or something. I'm liking it so far.

Annie 🦋
You're so wierd.

Ron ❤
No !!! I have a plan !!! Listen to me !!! Just laugh and smile a lot while talking to me !!! I bet my favorite pair of trousers, his reaction is going to be priceless !!!

Annie 🦋
I'm not doing anything like this !!!

Ron ❤
Jeez !!! Way to be a bore, Carrington.

Annie 🦋
Well, thanks for your input, Johnson. Anyways, ttyl !!! Everyone is giving me wierd looks.

Ron ❤
Okay enjoy. Also don't forget to text Harry. Update me tomorrow. Take care. Ly ♡

Annie 🦋
I willet you know everything tomorrow. You have a nice day. Ly2 💛.

**************

With that, I put my phone down. I was sitting in a corner. I could see Zendaya and Tom cuddling up. These two were really couple goals. I wish I had someone like this too. But you do, and yet you're not taking a chance. A voice inside me told.

I looked around more to see Benedict and Jacob in a very deep conversation about mangoes. Benedict was trying to make Jacob believe that mangoes are basically cashews. Oh how I love Benedict !!!

Tobey had come in and my meeting with him was anything but normal. I was literally shivering before meeting him but he was just so warm. Nothing like the media potrays him to be. He was currently talking to the director, probably about his scenes.

Marisa was talking to Jon about some yoga page she's been following on Instagram and Jon looked more than bored.

Lastly, my eyes met the devil. Andrew was sitting beside Tom and Zendaya as they talked about something. He looked at me with an expression I couldn't comprehend and to be honest, I was way too tired to try and comprehend it anyways. Why do I care ??? His eyes, his expressions. Not my problem.

I missed Scarlett, Lizzie, Robert, Sebastian, Chris and the other O.G. cast members though. Like don't get me wrong, I love these people but no one replaces them.

I looked at Andrew again, just to study him a little. A little hobby I have. He looked matured. Yeah no shit. He was still just as handsome, sexy as hell, hot and cute and STOP DIANA !!! YOU SOUND SO OBSESSED WITH HIM. STOP THIS BLASPHEMY RIGHT NOW. I really need to stop spending so much time with Tom. He's influencing me badly.

I heard once that Emma and him had broken up. She's married to someone else right now. I just didn't understand why. They looked so in love and even though I was in love with him, it made me happy to see him be so comfortable and himself around Emma. I guess fairytales really do end when they do, for a reason.

"Diana, come join us." Zendaya's voice pulled me out of my chain of thoughts.

"It's alright." I replied, not in the mood to be around Andrew.

"Stop being annoying and come sit with us bro." God !!! Tom can be so irritating sometimes.

I walk over to them and Andrew pulls out a chair for me. Wow !!! Didn't know you had any chivalry left there boy.

"Thanks"

"S'alright"

"Uhhhhh sooooo....where were we ???" Tom spoke, breaking the tension once again.

"Our roles. We were explaining them to him." Zendaya announced.

"Wait !!! You haven't watched the movies ???" I asked Andrew. I was shocked to say the least. How could he not watch the films he was supposed to be in ??? This was - But my thoughts came to a hault when he told us that he'd actually seen the movies but he just wanted a detailed information on our characters.

"Okay I'll start." Zendaya began. "I play MJ, but not MARY JANE. My name is Mitchelle Jones, a classmate of Peter. My character is basically this savage girl with an *I don't give a fuck attitude.* Definitely not the MJ people were used to."

"Cool." Andrew stated.

"You know my character already. Nerd, dorky, superhero complex and all that jazz." Tom said, laughing.

"Yeah yeah, I know. What about your character Diana ???" Andrew asked me.

"Well, my character is a girl called Silvija Sablinova or SILVER SABLE. She's an ally of Spider-Man. They used to be enemies in the past but have gotten closer ever since. She used to be this innocent girl who was born into an evil family until her boyfriend was killed by Thanos' army, after which she joined forces with the avengers. She went against her family. She is now the sole heir to SABLE INTERNATIONAL and a hunter of war criminals."

"Wow. Your character is really interesting Diana. She seems tough and badass. This sounds nice !!!" Andrew exclaimed.

Tom snickered, making us all turn towards him. Me knowing exactly what he was thinking, pinched him at the side.

"Aaaaahhhh !!!" He screeched, glaring at me.

"What happened Tom ??? You alright ???" A concerned Andrew asked.

"Yeah !!! Completely fine. Just a bug."

"There are too many bugs here in'nit ???"

"Oh don't worry. Bugs follow Diana and Tom everywhere." Zendaya told Andrew, all while giving us a knowing look. This woman was too smart for her own good sometimes.

"Oh okay, alright." Said Andrew, probably thinking of sending us to see a psychiatrist.

"So...Andrew...how does it feel to be here ???" Questions Zendaya.

"This feels nice. To get to wear that suit all over again is surreal. I just know I'm gonna cry when I do wear the suit again. Also Diana is here, so that's nostalgic."

Yeah nostalgic of the time when you broke my heart. LET IT GO DIANA. Never.

Don't mind my head and heart having a little conflict. Nothing new.

I gave Andrew a small smile, acknowledging his words. He smiled back, a smile that made me crazy eight years ago, but not anymore. Really ??? OH SHUT UP. YOU SOUND LIKE TOM.

After that, conversation flowed pretty easily. I stopped being so rigid around Andrew all the time. It only made me look wierd and I wanted this to end as normally as possible.

I just didn't want him to feel awkward around me again. A I've ever tried to do is make people comfortable around me and I was going to do the same with Andrew. Our past me damned. I wasn't him. I don't disregard other's feelings.

And with those thoughts I continued my conversation with them.

_______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 7.2K 69
𝘈𝘥𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘗𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘢 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴... 𝘪𝘧 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘥 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥...
14K 320 33
The plot of Romeo and Juliet is simple: two people who are fated to be together and die for each other. Sounds cute, right? Except it isn't. Not to A...
84.4K 2K 65
It's impossible for Remus Lupin to fall in love right? Wrong. So what happens when he falls in love with a beautiful girl exactly like him? They even...
2.1K 35 9
Just some fanfic and oneshots of the Marauders! Hope you enjoy, and please leave comments and constructive feedback! [All characters belong to JK Row...