Distasteful Desires ✔

Por khadyjatt

~BOOK 4 IN THE DESIRES SERIES~ STARTED ON 5 JANUARY 2022 FINISHED ON 21 MARCH 2022 Quote:Forgiveness is the w... Más

❤prologue❤
👣 One👣
❤two❤
💕three💕
💟four💟
💕six💕
💕seven💕
💕eight💕
💕nine💕
💕ten💕
💕eleven💕
💕twelve💕
💕thirteen💕
💕fourteen💕
💕fifteen💕
💕sixteen💕
💕seventeen💕
💕eighteen💕
💕nineteen💕
💕twenty💕
💕twenty one💕
💕twenty two💕
.💕twenty three💕
💕twenty four💕
💕twenty five💕
💕twenty six💕
💕twenty seven💕
💕twenty eight💕
💕twenty nine💕
💕thirty💕
💕thirty one💕
💕thirty two💕
💕thirty-three💕
💕thirty four💕
💕thirty five💕
💕thirty six💕
💕thirty seven💕
💕thirty eight💕
💕thirty nine💕
💕fourty💕
💕fourty one💕
💕fourty two💕
💕fourty three💕
💕fourty four💕
💕fourty five💕
💕fourty six💕
💕fourty seven💕
💕fourty eight💕
💕fourty nine💕
💕fifty💕
💕fifty one💕
💕fifty two💕
💕fifty three💕
💕fifty four💕
💕fifty five💕
💕fifty six💕
💕fifty seven💕
💕fifty eight💕
💕fifty nine💕
💕sixty💕
💕sixty one💕
💕sixty two💕
💕sixty three💕
💕sixty four💕
💕sixty five💕
💕sixty six💕
💕sixty seven💕
💕sixty eight💕
💕sixty nine💕
💕seventy💕
The End
Epilogue
NOTICE

💕five💕

1.3K 226 3
Por khadyjatt

Rushing out of her bedroom farhana kick the children toy away from her door, she never understand why her junior siblings won't play in there bedroom.

"Good morning daddy." Farhana say with a smile and kiss her dad on the cheek before sitting on the chair next to him on the dinning table.

"Morning baby,
You are up early today?" Armaan say smiling at his daughter as he raise the spoonfull of  his plantain porridge to her mouth.

"No thanks dad you know how i hate that shit,
I have an early lecture by 7:30." Farhana say as she glance at her angry step mum.

"Should i drop you ,
I'm heading to work now?"her dad ask and she shake her head.

" nah.
Ibrahim is coming to pick me up."farhana say and her dad node as her stepmother clear her throat gaining the two attention.

"We need to talk." Jawahir say releasing a heavy breathe making her husband to give her a questionable look.

"Dad,
I gotta go Ibrahim is here." Farhana say putting her ringing phone back inside her backpack.

"No you sit your ass down farhana,
Baby i am sick and tired of you treating farhana differently,
Nobody and nothing matters to you aside she, samira and this little kids seems to be insignificant in your life,
Not to mention how disrespectful she treat's everyone in this house." Jawahir say in one breathe because she's been so exhausted with how badly farhana treated everyone lately.

"Dad i will just go because i really don't want to have a bad day, and starting this conversation will just ruin my whole day." Farhana say and storm out of the dinning table as she hear her dad scolding her stepmother.

She hate it when her stepmother thinks she is mean because, farhana believe she was the one been mistreated because the woman who promised to treat her like a daughter failed to do so, she always put her daughter's need first and that really makes farhana furious, as time goes on she begin to generate an intense hatred toward her one that makes all the memories of her lonely childhood resurfaced.

"Why aren't you picking your phone?" Ibrahim ask once his bestfriend enter the car.

"I'm sorry,
Just drive." Farhana grumble with a sulk and throw her backpack in the back seat making him to raise a questioning brow at her.

"You need to give her a chance hana,
I know it's difficult but sometimes we do things to move past it." Ibrahim say and farhana snort ignoring him.

"Fine.
But life is short and we can't waste it by having soo much hatred inside us." Ibrahim say as he slightly hold his throbbing head.

Farhana glance at her bestfriend, she watch as he squeeze his eyes shut and open them with a sigh.

"Do you want me to drive?" She ask worriedly and Ibrahim halt by the road side with a sigh.

"Yeah please." He say and farhana look at him worriedly wondering what's wrong with him lately.

"You need to go for check up do." Farhana say as she open the car door for them to switch sides.

"I'm fine it's just one of this weird annoying episodes." Ibrahim say as they both climb into the car.
"Just drive like a normal person please." Ibrahim say because his bestfriend driving skill will probably give him a heart attack.

By the time the two reach school it's already 5minutes before the lecture time, they sit in the second seat before the last role it's not the best place to hear what the lecturer is saying but Ibrahim says he's having a headache,

"Maybe you should go home,
Why did you even come knowing you aren't feeling too well." Farhana scold her bestfriend who ignore her and lay his head on the desk.

Rummaging through her backpack she remove her journal and physiology note book.
She go through her timtable and snort,
2hours of physiology then 3hours anatomy she can't believe she's spending another 5hours of her day staring at one single mean lecturer,
The door to the lecture hall creak open and the place turns quiet as some student rush back to there seat.

"IB wake up." Farhana say hitting her bestfriend slightly on the hand.

"Leave me." He grumble and farhana snort before turning her attention back to the mean lecturer standing on the podium.

He's wearing one of those military camouflage trouser and a military green T-shirt making her to snort as she mentally pray he meet with one of those mean military officers so they can disgrace him for wearing there uniform.

"Abigail Williams." He called and a girl stand up.

"Yes sir." She say and he stare at her for some time.

"Define physiology."huzaif say as his eyes scan the lecture hall, they land on the two people he's searching for and he avert his gaze to the boy sleeping next to her, huzaif mentally snort such a spoilt brat he grumble to himself and glance at the girl next to him writing.

"Physiology is the branch of biology that deals with..........the girl pause making him to avert his attention back to her.

" i'm listening go ahead."he say and write physiology on the whiteboard.

"Physiology is the way in which a living organism or bodily part functions." The girl say and huzaif shake his head.

"I wished he ask me this cheap question." Farhana mutter to herself.

"You pretty much read that from the dictionary, for that i will give you a 4 out of 10." Huzaif say and the student murmur among themselves.

"Enough with the murmuring let's get over with this,
The anatomy class for today is cancel i will fix a time for it within the week." He say making farhana to mentally jubilate as she glance at her sleeping bestfriend.

The two hours lecture wasn't as bored as she expected, as bad and wicked as he is, turns out the mean lecturer is an amazing teacher his method of teaching is fantastic even the most dullest student will understand whatever the fello teaches.

"That will be all for today,
I will send the link for you to submit your assignment, you won't have asses to the link after 2days so make sure you submit it before then its a 5mark it may seems useless but some of you might need that 5mark to pass." He say putting his laptop and lecture note into the camouflage backpack.

"Why did he wear a costume it's not Halloween." Farhana say to her bestfriend who sit upright tiredly as a yawn escape his mouth.

"Who cares." Ibrahim say as he stand up but sit back do to how dizzy he feels.

"As interesting as his lecture is I'm glad he cancel the anatomy class because I'm super tired already,
3hours rest then another 2hours class Mr femi class isn't the best class but i can survive." Farhana rant as the student begin scrambling out of the class by the time she's dine arranging her backpack the class is nearly empty.

"Hey are you alright?" Farhana ask worriedly and Ibrahim shake his head.

"Yeah." He say and stand up after some minutes his blur vision is gone and they both walk out of the class.

"Can you drive me home?" Ibrahim ask and farhana node as she collect his backpack.

"Sure." She say as they silently walk to the car.

The drive to he bestfriend house is a quiet one, Ibrahim just stare outside the window wondering if it's the right thing to do by telling his bestfriend , but he doesn't want her to be worried about him, the last thing he wants is to add up to her stress.

"Your mum is home?" Farhana ask as she stare at the cars in the garage.

"Nope but I think dad is home." Ibrahim say as he scan the garage and spot the familiar Mercedes Benz.

"OK.
I should get going i want to go check on aunty fadila it's been a while." Farhana say as she park at the garage.

"You can go with the car if you want to,
Or should i....

" I will be fine IB just rest and I will call you later, my regards to your mum and dad."farhana say as she stretch her hand to the back seat and pick her backpack.

"OK.
Take care." Ibrahim say as they both exit the car.

"I wish i can walk you out,
Just take care." Ibrahim say and farhana smile with a wave at him.

She walk to the gate and wave slightly at the security guard before exiting the house.
Farhana look around the quiet suburban area with a sigh, she begin walking hoping she will find a taxi soon as she makes a mental note to download one of those uber app if she gets home.

Driving out of the quiet suburban area he wonder why his uncle choose to live in such a bored area, huzaif spot the familiar figure walking down the street making a mischievous smile to creep on his lips.

"How i love making her feel miserable." He mutter as he step on his gear.

Drop your comments and vote

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

202K 22K 55
"There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be..." "This story is a gripping tale of desire , jealousy , and unforgettable character...
1.4K 258 33
She had everything while growing up only that her parents couldn't give her the life she wanted. It was the life of freedom: to do and be anything. H...
57.6K 12.6K 55
STARTED ON APRIL 9 2022 FINISHED ON MAY 8 2022 #1 in June on 6-may-2022 #5 in patience on 6-may-2022 #3 in...
2.6M 154K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...