The Locker (Completed)

Da wattynerdd143

"Don't...stop" I say between pants. I grip her hips and guide her to my aching manhood once again. I feel her... Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Epilogue
Attention!

Chapter 9

34.7K 505 38
Da wattynerdd143

Josh's P.O.V.

(2 weeks later)

The final bell of the day rings and I walk over to my car waiting for Lila. So far things have been going wonderful, she's so amazing. I always go to her house after school on fridays, so I am pretty happy its friday. We've been on 4 dates since I asked her to be my girlfriend. Simple dates like the movies or dinner or sometimes we'll just hang out at my house. Things with my friends have been a bit different, the guys aren't used to me having a girlfriend so its a bit odd during lunch time, but they're getting used to it.

Katelyn on the other hand, well she's been a huge pain in my ass! Constantly wanting me to break up with Lila, telling me that she could give me more pleasure than Lila ever will. Wow this girl just can't take a hint! I've even told her that I will never want to be with her and she still insists! I just hope she gives up soon because I just don't know how much I could take.

I'm leaning against my car still waiting for my girl. Where is she? What is taking so long? It's been 20 minutes since school let out. When I turn towards the school doors I see a huge crowd of people trying to get in. What are they doing? As I approach I her yelling and banging. Ok what is happening?! I shove my way through the crowd of people and was shocked at what I saw.

Katelyn has a fist full of Lila's hair as she shoves her into a locker. Just as I am about to save Lila from that crazy bitch. Lila elbows Katelyn in the ribs, as Katelyn lets go of Lila's hair to hold her wounded side. Lila turns around and full on decks Katelyn in face, but not before muttering my 3 favorite words that I've ever heard come out of her mouth, "He. Is. Mine." She steps over the now crying girl and walks over towards me.

We walk out of the school hand in hand towards my car. Before she gets in I pull her towards me. Our bodies now pressed together "Are you ok babe?" She smiles "Yes. She just shoved me into a locker, I was the one who beat her face in" I chuckle, then look into her eyes "that was so hot". She giggles and a blush creeps up on her cheeks, "thanks". Its funny how one moment she can be a total bad ass and the next she's so innocent. I also make a mental note to ask her about what happened before the fight. We get in the car and drive towards her house.

"So what do you want to do tonight?" I ask while stopping at a red light. She takes my hand in hers, "Do you wanna watch a movie with me?" She's so cute, her face looks at me with curiosity. "Movie night it is then" I reply.

A few minutes later we arrive at her house. When we walk in Lila and I immediately go to the living room. "What movie do you want to watch?" Lila asks while digging in a box of all her movies. "What ever you want to watch babe". She holds up paranormal activity. "Are you sure you want to watch that?". She smirks at me, "What? Is somebody to chicken?" She teases while flapping her arms like a chicken.

Once our intense make out session is over I lay beside her as we both breathe heavily. "Wow"she says breathily. I chuckle, "Trust me babe that was nothing". A few minutes later she runs up stairs and gets on her pajamas. She comes down in sweatpants and a tank top with her hair thrown up in a bun. Beautiful. "How do you look so perfect all of the time?". She blushes and pretends to watch the movie. We cuddle up next to each other with a blanket on us as we watch the movie. I look at the time and realize its 6:30 p.m. Wow that went by fast. I look at her "Are you hungry?" She nods her head. "Ok I'll order some pizza for us". "Ok thanks babe".

I hear the door bell about 30 minutes later. Once I open the door I see him. Parker. I know he did something to Lila that she's not telling me. He looks at me in shock. "Wait a sec. You and Lila?" I stare blankly at his annoying face. "Well good luck tapping that dude!" Thats it! I drop the pizza and tackle parker to the ground. My hand around his neck as the other one raised up and punches him repeatedly. "Dont" punch. "You" punch. "Ever"punch. "Say that" another punch to the jaw. "Again!" Last punch right to the nose. "Oh my god, Parker? What are you doing here?" I hear Lila's voice at the door. I stand up and walk towards Lila protectively. "He was just leaving" I say as he gets up "You will regret this Graham!" he shouts while walking back towards his car, not even letting me pay for the food. She looks at me curiously. "Ill tell you about it later, but right now we've got a pizza to eat and a movie to watch" I remind her as we walk back to the couch.

"What movie would you like to watch?" She asks while looking through her DVD case. 

"Anything you want, love." I reply. She huffs and folds her arms while she stares at me. "What?" I ask confused.

"You have been saying that for the passed twenty minutes." she tells me. I giggle at her annoyed expression, she is so cute when she is mad.  "Are you laughing at me?" she asks, standing up and walking right in front of me. 

I grab her hips and pull her closer to me. "Maybe..." I say, teasing her. A smile spreads on her face at my playfulness. Then she does the unexpected, she climbes onto my lap, straddling me. I lean back, a bit surprised. She gently sits down on my lap and rocks back and forth, does she even realise what she is doing to me? I hiss and lift her up off of my lap. "You can't do that baby."

"Do what?" she says tilting her head to the side. She sits back down on my lap, "Let's watch a scary movie tonight!" she suggests. I can't concentrate on anything while she is sitting on my lap.

I completely ignore her scary movie offer and smash my lips to hers, I feel her hesitate, but then sigh into the kiss. Her hands slide up my neck and reach the back of my head, she begins to run her  fingers through my hair and I grunt. I feel her roll her hips against the bulge in my pants, while the kiss deepens. I roam every inch of her mouth with my tongue and begin sucking on her bottom lip. I hear a moan escape her beautiful mouth when I slide my hands to her bottom and gently squeeze it. 

I whimper when I don't feel her hips rolling against me anymore, "Don't...stop" I say between pants. I grip her hips and guide her to my aching manhood once again. I feel her hands trail down to the hem of my shirt, then in one smoothe motion she takes it off. I lay her down gently on the couch, "I'm going to make you feels so good baby." I whisper in her ear and grin when I feel her shiver. I pull her shirt off and connect my lips with her neck, her breathing quickens as I leave a trail of love bites, along her neck. I find a spot just above her collar bone and begin licking and sucking making her moans become louder, "Found it." I whisper. I kiss down her torso then lift her back up to unhook her bra, I slide one strap down at a time then through her bra to the floor. "So fucking beautiful." I say breathless.

I kiss the redness that appeared on her cheeks after my many compliments about her unbelievable body. I begin licking a trail down her neck in between her lucious breasts, then blowing hot air on the sudden wetness. "Josh...p-please" she begs. I massage her right boob with my hand while I bring my tongue to her left boob. I swirl my tongue around her already errect nipple, then wrap my lips around it, I feel her back arch at the pleasure I am bringing her. After giving the same attention to her right breast, I kiss my way back up her body and softly give her a lingering kiss. We lay there for a few moments, both shirtless. "That was..."

"Yeah.." I agree. I kiss her forhead before we both get changed. We finally decide on a movie, 'paranormal activity'. We lay, cuddled up on the couch, our bodies pressed against each other in total bliss.

 The rest of the night was pretty fun. It consisted of me laughing at her being scared of the demon lady. And me steeling little kisses on her cheek as she stairs intently at the screen. The movie ends at 10:36 and Lila is asleep in my arms. I smile at how adorable she looks when she sleeps. I pick her up and carry her to her room. Once she lay in bed I pull up the covers to keep her warm and turn to go home.

"Wait" I hear her soft voice say. "Are you okay baby?" I ask. "Ya, um I was just wondering if um you could s-stay with me t-tonight?" She asks nervously. I smile back at her "I would love to" She smiles then roles back over, her back facing me. I strip down to my boxers and climb in bed with her. I put my arm around her waist and pull her warm body close to mine as I breathe in her addicting honey scent. "Goodnight Josh". I squeeze her hand that is interlocked with mine by her stomach. "Goodnight baby".

A/N: Soooooo sorry for the wait guys. Been busy with finals but now im back and will for sure upload regularly. Keep reading, the next chapter is gonna be really unexpected but interesting! Thanks for ur guys' support I love u all!! One more thing, VOTE COMMENT FAN!!!! Thanks!xx- Jade

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

296K 7.1K 27
Megan attends college at Clemson University and she has a boyfriend, Christian, that she has been with since high school. She has the great best frie...
117K 5.1K 76
#1 - Shocks 26/9/19 "Never knew you had such a dirty mouth." I say, finally opening my eyes to see her giggling at me and biting her lip. I don't eve...
4.5K 103 20
"Come here Em" he looked at me with his eyes becoming dark. He watched as I hesitated at first before moving over towards him, the sound of my heels...