A Boy's Best Nightmare (Villa...

By Neko_Rangel28

"Only when you reach the lowest pit of hell will you learn what true pain is." (Y/N) was a normal boy all of... More

Bio
Main Genderbends + Costume
A Place Even Deeper Then Hell
Memories That Will Not Burn
Where is he? / Is he OK?
Awokend, Yet Still Dreaming
The Start Of The Journey
Heartbreak Off The Heroes - Part 1
Heartbreak Of The Heroes - Part 2
A Boy's revenge. All you'll find is enemies!
Finally, It's Over! But can we call this a victory?
The Monster Unleashed. Prepare for the Festival!
Festival spirit! A broken soul with a broken mind!
What about this story?
Interns of Hell! Judgment is coming so get Ready to Pay!
Announcments! (Please read)
Hello there at everyone, Blank face enoji!
Special celebration!
Hosu Madness. Heroes and a Male Unite?
The Aftermath, The Apology and the New Begining.
Final Exams! One More Push To Victory!
Announcments And Questions
Remember the Queen
20 - Izumi and Katsumi Against the Number 1! A fight for the sake of the Damned!
20.5 - Stories of the Untold.

Bloody Path, Bloody Past

3.9K 66 91
By Neko_Rangel28

A/N  - Sorry for not updating for so long. Worked on other stories for a  bit as well as having some private matters that needed, and honestly still need, to be taken care of.

For now, let's head into the deapths of the internship arc!

No POV:

In a bar,somewhere unknown in Japan, three people could be seen. The first was working at the bar, cleaning the ever so clean glass as if waiting to do something else, was Kurogiri. The mist women was looking over aty none other than Shigeraki, who was thinking what to do with the meeting she will soon have with none other than the hero killer, Stain, whom Kurogiri managed to agree for a meeting a day prior. Lasty, it was none other than the only male of the leauge as he was laid back on the couch watching television and switching between each channel, trying to find something amusing to watch aside from the news channels, all of which are still talking about the attack he had made on UA during the sports festival. Most of them were siding with All Might, as they all wanted the males to stay as breeding horses. From time to time you would hear a reporter asking why would the true colours of the number 1 hero be hidden from the public, whom mostlly agreed with the news channels to not care about the males voice. only a very minimal news channels have said they are ashamed to look up at All MIght and call her a hero. Right now, (Y/N) has landed on channel 665, which held a news broadcast over his attack, again.

Reporter: "Good evening ladies, my name is Karen Killjoy, and here are the news. To start of, more insight on the atatck during the sports festival! Why did the unamed male attack and how does he have a quirk? What will be his guranteed punishment and most importantly, when will he be up for grabs as a breeding horse? Joining me is the specialist for male behavior of Tokyo PD, Miyazaki Noriko."

Noriko: "Thank you miss Killjoy. The plessure is mine."

Reporter: "The plessure sure is yours. So, for starters, a topic many want to know is why would the male attack UA high during the sports festival, knowing so many pro heroes as well as future heroes were there? Why wasn't he caught?"

Noriko: "Well, as per his showing during the attack, the polices first belief is that he attacked out of revenge over his past tormentor as well as, according to what he said, the one hero that saw it happen yet didn;t save him. Another possebility we are looking into is that he was mentally unstable, in which case he will be treated and will be held back from the breeding program, as to not do any possible harm to any baby given from his seed."

Reporter: "Next matter is, how did a male recive a quirk?! This is something that has been running around the social media all around Japan and have seen multiple diffrent theories as to why that happen."

Noriko: "Well, we have been looking at any possible method a male could possibly have a quirk and have even began to look into the past in order for us to find answers. However, as of right now, we at the PD have found no possible way for a male to have a quirk. That leaves us with two possebilities. The first one being that he have found a way to get a quirk of which none knows of. The second possebility is that he has a friend who has that quirk and was the one to use it while the male was the face of tghe  attack."

Reporter: "Well if that is the case, what will be the males punishment? We all know what will happen if it iss found out he had a freind with said quirk, yet we don't know what will happen if he is the sole attacker."

Noriko: "In case he has a friend, he will serve up to 5 years in prison and than be enrolled into the breeding program or become a servant incase someone wishes to buy him from the goverment. IIn the case he has a quirk of his own, he will NOT be put up for sale and will be enrolled into a high pay breeding program as he will be requested to have powerful future heroes."

Reoprter: "Lasty, when do you think he will be upn for grabs?"

Noriko: "Well, it all depends on his age. If he is below the age of 18, he will be placed under house arrest and supervision of a trusted indevidual until the day he turns 18, then he will be ready for breeding. In case he alreasy is 18 and older, it is possible to get a peice of him the very moment he is added to the program."

Reporter: "Thank you for your time."

Noriko: "sure."

Reporter: "Next up, Earthquake in Greece-" The television was turned off.

(Y/N): "So boring! Big sis, can I go outside? I promise to be careful~" He said in a childish matter.

Shigeraki: "Sorry (Y/N), but Sensei wants you to be a part of this meeting and it should start very soon."

(Y/N): "Fiiine, but it better be good. I am in the mood to destroy another breeding house."

Kurogiri: "Trust us. This is a meeting you should be at as it is possible we will recruit a new person to the leauge."

To that, the male nodded. Truth be told, he was happy to meet a possible new recruit, yet was worried as to how will they treat males. He knew some villains out there didn;t like males as much as most people, and he had already had a run in only a month prior witha certain villain, well thug, who tried her luck. Soon enough, Kurogiri had opened up one of her portals as a female with messy black hair walked out. her clothings held nothing to special as it was black baggy clothes, however, she also had a red scarf and head bacd, while her dirty white mask covered around her eyes. The weapons she carried on her were also not a usual site.

Kurogiri: "Young Mistress, this is the hero killer Stain."

The scannig eyes of Stain looked over the setting as she looked for any possible hidden enemies or possible escape routes for her. She knew that a door was right behind her yet she didn't know where it would lead to. Following her gaze, she sets her eyes on Shigeraki, whom she saw as the leader that have wanted to meet her, and with the addition of the intreduction given to that young lady by the mist women, Stain knew she was the so called boss of this group. Finally, her sight landed at the lazed male, who has done nothing to get up from his laid down and bored position on the couch. The sight of the male irritated the hero killer, but she didn't attack yet, as she knew nothing f his importance to the group. She was also able to see a TV screen that showed "sound only", with implied to her that she isn't really meeting the ringleader of it all.

Stain: "So you are the one that wanted to meet me."

Shigeraki: "And you are the infamous hero killer Stain...."

The two of the females have a stareoff as they each try to get a read on the other. Each one of them even released some murderous intent to try and scare the other a little, however, they both suddenly felt a greater murderous intent coming from someone else, yet when they finally looked twords that source, it was as if no one was there. All they could see was the young male laying down as he looked opver at the television in boredom as it played the news, surprisingky showing the latest victims of Stain as the news onlt talked about the hero that was killed, yet they mentioned an additional count of 3 dead. While Shigeraki didn't realize yet who were the additional 3, ()Y/N) did. As the two females lookede in his deraction, Shigeraki looked at him with  care, as Stain looked on with disgust. The two females retuned to look at one another, prepared to countinue their meeting.

Stain: "So, why did the latest addition to the criminal underworld want to have a meeting with me?"

Shigeraki: "Simple, I would like for you to join us. You will be useful for our plans." She said, lacking any manners or care for Stain's pride.

Stain: "And what exactly are your plans?" She said, a bit angered, but tried to keep her cool.

Shigeraki: "Well, we have two goals now... The first is simple. Kill All Might." She says without much care, as this caught Stain off guard.

Stain: "And the second?" She says, on guard even more than before, thinking about what to do next. "Also, we? For all I see, there is only you, the mist and whoever is behind that screen."

Shigeraki: "Don;t forget about Mind Break, he is also part of us."

Stain: "A male? A villain?! Don't joke with me!" She said with anger, feeling she is being played. "We all know males are nothing but fucktoys! Yet you say that your own slut of a male is acually par5t of your villain group?! If this is some sort of a joke, I am not laughting."

That statment angered Shigeraki, as well as All For One and Kurogiri. While Shigeraki looked at Stain with anger, Kurogiri looled over at (Y/N) as she wasn't sire what his reaction wouldbe, but was surprised to see that he didn't react at all, as he just kept looking at the news that were still speaking about Stain. As Kurogiri looked back to Shigeraki and Stain, she wasn't able to rest her mind as she was prepared for anything.

Shigeraki: "I'd appreacheate it if you would refrain from calling him that, he is a valuable and appritiated part of the league."

Stain: "Is that so? And what exactly is he giving, Plessure? A male has nothing to give us women besides his body for our plessure."

Shigeraki: "More than you would know... Besides, he is connected to our second goal."

Stain: "And pray tell me, what may that goal be?"

Shigerki: "A society in which males can live equaly to females." 

Silence. That was what she recived from the hero killer as the two looked at one another. It didn;t take long, however, for Stain to jump into action as she stabbed Shigeraki's arm into the floor, as she pointed another knife into her throat, as well as quickly cutting Kurogiri and somehow not allowing her to move. She tried to send a knife twords (Y/N)'s head, only for her to be surprised when he caught it between two fingers without even looking. She didn;t bother to stay surprised as she spoke to Shigeraki with melice.

Stain: "Killing All Might already is a dream you must have a plan for, yet you clealy llack that, and even then it would result in failure. Add on that second goal of yours, who would even support that?! A world where males can live equally is nothing but a fairytale spoken between those sex toys of ours whenever they aren;t being used as a wau for them to believe someone would acually care for them! It is a dream that will never come true!" She yelled. "And speaking of males, yours clearly isn't well taught. He should've appreaciated the fact I even bothered ttrying to kill him, and let the knife impale his usless head like a good slut. I wouldn;t ,mind reeducating him, but I think it will be better to just rid him of this world."

That angered Shigeraki, as not only was the hero killer pinning her to the ground, injuring the arm that just healed from the battle before, but she also made fun of her plan and thretaned the one she saw as her own little brother. However, when she looked over at said male, she saw how he still didn't react, the knife that was thrown at him already on the table next to him as he looked on the television once more. With a sigh, she spoke with surprising calmness, but anger was still hinted in her voice.

Shigeraki: "Kurogiri, take her away from here. She is no longer welcomed here, nor is she of interest."

And so, the meeting has reached it's conclusion. As they all waited for Kurogiri to be freed from her paralized state, the Hero killer decided to stay quite as she looked at the male. She thought about walking over to him and teaching him who is surpirior, but decieded against it as she saw Shigeraki looking at her with murderous eyes. When Kurogiri was finally able to open a portal, she left a massage that was aimed for all of the members that were present.

Stain: "Let this be a lesson. Try to stay realistic and make sure that toy of yours behaves next time you recruit someone, because they just might not show mercy like I did." And so, she left.

Shogeraki: "Grrrr, that was a big failure. Not only did shenot take us seriously, but she also threatened (Y/N)! Speaking of, how come you didn;t bother with her?" She asked the male, as he looked over at her with a monotone look and answered with a similar voice.

(Y/N): "The news.... They said there were four bodies in total, yet only mentioned the hero. She killed three males in that murder of hers. I didn;t interfear because I knew if I would, I would've killed her. You wanted her to join us, so I stayed silent." He answered.

Shigeraki was surprised. sure, she now knew what Stains true view of males was, and she hated her for it, but to learn of the restrain (Y/N) had to go through to not attack the hero killer, all for her sake. She was feeling guilt as she knew he was in pain after that encounter. Thus, she went over to him and gave him a hug, carefuk not to place five fingers on him as to not decay him.

Shigeraki: "Thank you, (Y/N). I know it wasn't easy, so how about you go to sleep for now? We will show her what we can do tommorow, alright?"

(Y/N), who was tired beyind belife, could only nod as he hugged her back before going to his room, as he closed his eyes. However, his rest wasn't plesent, as within an hour he woke up in sweat from a memory that has shown itself to him. A memory of better times in his life, where he had a friend, a girl none the less. The girl had blonde hair and red eyes, as her personality was extroverted and prideful. The times they played together, the times she protected him, the time she betrayed him.

(Y/N): "I trusted you, so why did you betray me? And to think I used to look up to you, Katsumi...."

.

.

.

.

.

.

Katsumi POV:

I was currently about to fall asleep in a room that was given to me by best jeanist, the hero I decided to intern with. She apperently didn't want me here because of how awsome I am, but simply because she wanted show me a more "proper" way of being a hero. She acually lecured me about how I treat people and she also treamed my hair, which I absolutly hated!

As I tried to go to sleep, my mind wandered back to the USJ, as well as the attack during the sports festival. More specificly, to(Y/N). How he called me a murderur, how he wanted to acually kill me, the fact that he has powers somehow.... that he's a villain....

As I closed my eyes, I saw a memory of me, when I was way younger, just before I discovered my quirk acually, as I played with someone else then that Deku. A male, with black hair and green eyes, who was covered with untreated bruises. I remebered how I would treat his wounds the best I could, giving him some of my All Might plasters, how I would protect him from the other females, give him some of my food because he wasn't given any. A memory in which I was his freind.... his only friend....

As those memories came and washed overmy mind, I driffted off to sleep. However, those dreasm weren't pleasent at all.

<Flashback>

I was 3 years old. I was with my mom in the playground when I decided I wanted to be alone, look for friends as I wanted to play. As I looked around, most of the other kids were older than me and were mostly showing of their quirks, that is until I see a young boy siting alone on one of the swings as he was sobbing quitely. I walked over to him to comfort him, while also thinking if they could be my friend. As I tapped their shoulder, he turned twords me with fear in his eyes as he quickly tried to defend himself. His face was blurred for some reason.

???: "Don;t hurt me! Please, I will leave right away!" He yellped as I heard some of the older girls laught at him.

Katsumi: "Why would I hurt you? I just wanted to see ig your fine and ask if you want to play with me!" I said to him in confusion that turned into exitment.

???: "Y-You won't hurt me? Really? B-But I am a boy..."

Katsumi: "So? My name is Katsumi Bakugou, would you like to be friends?" I asked him with a bright smile.

???: "Sure. I am )|\|/_|( )|\|//-(. Nice to meet you." He said. While in truth, I didn;t understand what he said, in the dream it was as if he spoke normaly.

I smiled as I took his hand and ran to the slide, as he laughed, but it was weak as if he never laughed before, while I had a big smile on my face as I made a friend. In the corner of my eye I saw how my mom smiled at me, as she say I managed to make a friend. As I slid down the slide, I saw how he was facinated, and when he slid himslef, he had a big smile and he closed his eyes. When he reached the ground, he gave me a hug that caught me off guard.

)|\|//-( : "Thank you for being my only friend!" He said with a closed eyed smile.

As I was about to thank him, blood started to drip from his eyes, mouth and ears, as the playground became abandoned and we were the only ones there. However, as I was about to scream out of fear of what I saw, the area I was in changed. As I looked down at my hands, I saw how I made explosions. I remembered that this was day I discovered my quirk. After everyone praised me, and I talked with Deku, whom I called Izumi still, I ran to search for )|\|//-( as he was locked out again. When I found him, he was crying again. When he felt my touch on his shoulder, he turned twords me scared, but calmed down when he saw it was me.

)|\|//-( : "O-Oh hey Katsumi... what's wrong?" He asked as he saw my face, filled with worry for him.

Katsumi: ")|\|//-( were you crying again because those caretakers locked you outsoide?" I asked, concerned for him. When he heard my question he stiffened up before answering.

)|\|//-( : "Y-Yes...." He said with saddness.

Katsumi: "Hey, don;t worry, you always have me as your friend. Besides, something cool happened today!"

)|\|//-( : "Thanks. What happende though? From what I heard nothing bad happened inside..." That was the moment I used my quirk once more, showing him how I made explosions.

Katsumi: "I got my quirk! And it is so awsome, everyone inside said I will be a grreat hero!" I said as I saw he awestruck face.

)|\|//-( : "So Cool!" He said, before his face turned toone of saddness. "B-But if you become a hero, you won't have time for me, and you might even become mean..." he said. I remembered the day I saw a few heroes treat him badly, saying that he is just a boy. I still didn;t have a clue what they ment by that.

Katsumi: "Don't worry )|\|//-(  ! I will become a great hero, and you can be my sidekick! We will show everyone that you are better than them when you will beat them up alongside me! The villains will hav eno chance against us!" I yelled to my friend in happiness as his face changed to one of admiration.

)|\|//-(  : "So Cool! Let's do this! We will become the best heroes to ever exist!" He said with a smile so pure. 

I smiled seeing this good memory of mine, beofre once more everything changed. From the nice looking garden that was in the daycare, everything turned into the usual grass there was, only far longer as if it was abandoned as well, puddles of blood were around us as the wall we were leaning on was also filled with blood. As I looked over to )|\|//-(  again, only to scream as I saw his bloodied face, as if he went from the privious memmory to this one, only this time, i saw how his eyes were on;y white, with blood flowing out of them like tears. His arms broken and his torso bloodied.

Once again I was about to scream, and once again did the sceen change. This time, it was the end of a dayn in elemnetry school as I was walking alone to the school gate, when I heard a boy yell my name.

)|\|//-( : "Katsumi, wait!" That voice, why did it make me angry?

Katsumi: "..." I ignored him, as of he wasn't there. I just kep[t walking back home.

)|\|//-( : "Katsumi!" Hw said as he caught up to me. "Why didn't you wait for me?" He asked.

Katsumi: "..." I ignored him again.

)|\|//-(   : "Hmmm." He pouted. "Well, no matter. I came up with a new desogn for your hero costume! Since you can use your sweat to make bigger and stronger explosions, how about a way to store your sweat, and than release itb all into a powerful explosion, like an ultimate move?!" He said with exitment, which for some reason, annoyed me.

Katsumi: "Will you just shut up and leave me alone )|\|//-( ?! I don't need a stupid male like you to be around me! mI never did!" Why did I say that? He looks so hurt, wasn't he my friend?

 )|\|//-( : "H-Huh? What do you mean Katsumi? aren't we friemds?" He asked, hurt and on the verge of tears.

Katsumi: "Me? Friends with you, a male? Don't make me laught!" I yelled at him.

)|\|//-( : "B-But you promised to always be with me..." He said, hurt from the betrayal.

Katsumi: "Maybe when I was naive, but I got a reality check, you aree just a weakling that will hold me back! Leave me alone, and never bother me again!" I yelled before storming off.

I remembered how some of the theachers told me that I shouldn't be friends with him. HOw he was a boy and was guranteed to be part of the breeding program, how he would only hold me back, how me having him by my side will stop me from being number 1. I remembered how at first I didn;t listen to those claims, how he helped me come up with moves and upgrades to my future hero costume. However, I also remembered how over time I grew distant from him, how I began to see him as a male, as a breeding horse.

)|\|//-( : "you promised...." He whispered, heartbroken from the betrayal. However, his voice made me turn around, and when I did, I was shocked.

The entire school was covered in blood, as once more I saw his body, still standing with blood all pver him this time. But that wasn;t what scared me this time, what did scarer me, was the fact blood was coming out of all of him, as he wore a crazed smile while looking at me.

)|\|//-( : "Y̵͉͙͓͛̕o̷̡̨̳̳͚̣̞̣̠̫͈̫̜̐͋̒̎̃́̓̅́́͛̾͊͜͠u̷͙̜͕͔̮̓́͗̀̎̒̈́̀ ̴̡̢̨̮͖̳̦͕͙̩͕͓̬͔̘̠͆̀̋̈́̏́̊͑̂͛̀͗̏̆̚ͅp̷͉̐̊̿̿͋̾͌̚ŕ̵̡̢̩̦̜̝̦̬̱̐̾̾̚ỏ̶̢̩͓̫̟̜̘͇͖̤̼̰̞͚̐̓̿̃ͅm̸̡̧͎͎̦̖͕̜̥̖̱̒̔͒͌̇̂͌̋͐͑̚͝į̵̳͔̻̼̣̟͈͉͈͒̃͋͑́̆͋͋̚͠s̶̞̘̫͇̝̩͛̌̔́̓̄̊͑̀̾e̶̢̒́̿̎̂̆̕̚d̸̡̙̼̖̍̾͂̐̾̄̊̋̆͐͆͘̕."His voice was demonic.

The sceen change once more, as this time I was in class in middle school. The teacher walkied in and started to speak about how this will be our final year of middle school, and that we should start thinking about what we want to be in the future. BUt she immidiantly said how we all aim to be heroes. I was sitting with my legs up on the desk and wasn;t caring at all while everyone else but me, Deku and )|\|//-( were using their quirks.

Katsumi: "HEy teach, don;t lump me with all of this D-listeres." I said with pure confidence.

The entire class started to yell at me, while I was yelling back. That was when the theacher said that I plan to go to UA High, and everyone eas shocked. I began to boast about how I aced the mock exam and that I will deffinetly go there and become the number 1 hero, but why did I eant to become a hero? Was it because I admired All Might? Then why am I feeling like something isn;t righht?

Then I heard a laugh come from behind me. I turned back and saw that it came from )|\|//-( . I didn;t like that, and I immidiantly told the teacher. She went ahead and asked him why he did that, and he was quick to say that he did because he knows he can't be a hero because he was a male. I knew it was a lie, but didn;t have the time to say that since the teacher was satisfied with his answer, however she seemed to have known that it wasn;t the truth as she demanded to hear the rest of it.

)|\|//-( : "Well... Umm... Also because I can tell... some of the students here... aren;t suited... to be heroes..." He said quitely, but we all heard him.

Soon after that, he was bloodied after we all attacked him. The teacher didn;t bother to stop that, and the only one that didn't join in on his beating was Deku. Class countinued as the teacher said that Deku also aims to go to UA, and some of the extras here laughed at her saying it was impossible for her to go there because she was quirkless. She was quick to say that they got rid of that rule, and that we won't know if she won't try. That angered me, as I went and attacked her by using my quirk on her desk. I then pinned her to the wall and that was when I was stopped by the teacher.

After the lesson ended, I threatened Deku again to not become a hero, and told her that if she wants to be a hero, she can take a dive off the school roof and wsh to have a quirk in her next life. after that, I left with the two extras that followed me everywhere. we were walking down the coridors when the subject they spoke about changed.

extra 1: "Can you believe )|\|//-( said some of us aren;t suited to be heroes? What a joke! OI am surprised he didn't kill himself yet, do us all a favor!" She said. In my heart I wanted to berate her for saying that thing about him, but why did I kept walking as if I was agreeing?

extra 2: "Well, maybe we can use him a bit before he dies? Will be a waste of a breeding horse otherwise." She sugested. I knew she ment rape him, then why didn't I hate the idea?

Katsumi: "Tch, a useless male like him? He won't last a minute with anyone! BEsides, his sperm will most likely be a waste as well, will make some weaklings. He's better of dead." I said, without hesitation.

extra 1: "Come on, she has a point! How about we show him what he is meant to be?" She said with a lusty voice.

Katsumi: "Do what you want! He's not worth my time."

extra 2: "How about, you tag along and rid him for good yourself? It's not like anyone would care." NO! I don;t want that! But why is my body saying yes?!

Katsumi: "Heh, that's not a bad idea. Sure, why not."

We walked to the roof, since I saw him go that way earlier. When we reached the roof, the two extras kicked the door open and ran straight to him, punching him right in his face. They were talking how I didn't mind them having their way with him and that having fun with a worthless thing like him. I then decided to make myself known.

Katsumi: "So I told them to throw you away."

With that, the two extras beat him to a pulp and I sent a punch or an explosion twords him whenever he got close to me. After one of my attacks, he was bleeding like I saw in my memories from before, but we all just laughed as we walked cloder to him, as he back up as best he could twords the railings.

)|\|//-( : "Yamete... Yamete!" He yelled as we were all preparing our atatcks. First to hit was extra 1 as she hithim with a punch, then extra 2 with a side punch that was longer in length due to her increasing her fingers size. Lastly,  I hit him with an explosion right to the face, as to my shock the explosion send him over the railings and down into the ally. "doshite... Doshite!!!" He yelled, looking up at me, I saw his face change from the blurred face it was to a clear version of him. I saw how his green eyes looked at me so despretly, how his black messy hair was covered in his red blood. I saw how he looked to the side and as I followed his line of sight, I saw All Might standing there. I was frozen in fear, yet after I looked down at him again just to see him hit the ground, now being covered in his blood as his body layed there broken, I heard how the two extras laughed while walking back inside. I looked back in All Mihght's diraction, only to see her rise a finger to her mouth, signalling to keep quite.

After that, I walked back into the school before walking back home. The face of the one male I promised to protect, the one male I hoped to have by my sided as I become a hero, look at me in fear, pain, desperation, and betrayal. I remembered how all he wanted was to help me become the hero I promised him I would be, one that will help males be accepted as they are in this world. How he was the one to desing the guntlets I am using now. I remembered how much I would speak to my mother about him, and how she would tease me about him. I remembered how one day, the same day I was told about what males are worth, I was planning to tell him the truth, aboutb how I feel about him.

That I loved him.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I woke up covered in sweat, realizeing what I did to the male, no, to my friend that I loved. Why did I do that? Why did I turn to the one thing I swore to protect him from? As I was thinking about the mistake that I made, without me realizing, I began to cry. I only noticedit when a tear landed on my arm and I looked down at it. I now knew what I had done, what I hsould have never even thought about. I knew that I had messed up.

Katsumi: "Why did I do that? H-He was everything to me. He admired me... I loved him...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I still do..."

That's this chapter done!

A bit of an insight of Katsumi's past with (Y/N) as well as the meeting between Stain and the leauge.

What will happen next? Well, that will have to wait, becaus ethe next chapter will be just as important as this one!

a total of 5507 words were used in this chapter!

Till next time!

Sayonara!

.

.

.

Next time, on "A Boy's Next Nightmare":

Iida: "Shut up! Becauseof you... Because of you my sister can no longer be a hero!"

Izumi: "Don't touch her!"

Todoroki: "Next time you send a SOS, try to give us mire than just location..."

Shigeraki: "Let's show the hero killer that we are more realistic than she thinks..."

Izumi: "What are you doing here, (Y/N)?"

(Y/N): "Mind if I help you just this once, heroes?~"

.

.

.

Next time, on "A Boy's Best Nightmare":

"Hosu madness. Heroes and a male unite?"

Don't miss it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

980 33 12
In a world where about 80% of the world's population is born with some kind of special trait, a Quirk, in this superhuman society. To fight against v...
58.6K 1.1K 30
𝐘/𝐍 𝐋/𝐍, 𝐀 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐍 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 a world where 80% of the human population possesses a super human ability called a 'quirk'. Y/N was specia...
166K 5.5K 35
"In the world eighty percent of the population has access to some form of supernatural ability, known as a Quirk. Having a powerful Quirk is a fast...
4K 137 9
A long time ago a quirk appeared in China as a child who was born was shining brightly as years past multiple children started to develop more supern...