Taekook | One Shot

By mrskimkookie

(ON HOLD nothing just some taekook 18+ smut stories.. (not all some are normal) new chapter with different st... More

Hello ๐Ÿ‘‹
DEVIL AND HIS ANGEL(1/2)..
...DEVIL AND HIS ANGEL (2/2)...
MY DADDY HYUNG
NOTICE!!!
CLOSEST / ZELOPHOBIA
CLOSET PT 2
STRANGERS
friends with benefits
friends with benefits pt. 2
still yours. (1/2)
still yours (2/2)
I'm sorry my love ๐Ÿฅบ
...want to be perfect for you..
..want to be perfect for you..
...Want to be perfect for you ..
... CHECK OUT...
you are just my imagination
Always with you, promise. (1/4)
Always with you, I promise (2/4)
always with you, I promise (3/4)
Always with you, I promise (4/4)
He is My boyfriend
he is my boyfriend
Your biggest Fan ...
One side love..
RATINGS ๐Ÿ˜
One side love...
Agent black ๐Ÿ–ค
My wish is you
daddyy...
In love with your brother
different life
MY SILENT DADDY
Destined Part I
Destined Part 2
DESTINED PT3
Destined Pt4
Let's fall in love
let's fall in love 2
let's fall in love special
lovee

...Thiefs love...

9.5K 191 18
By mrskimkookie

"mhmmhh~~ tae~~~ ahh.. mmhhm... Umm .." a boy with blonde hair moaning a certain name while sitting on kitchen platform. Where another boy with blue locks is busy in marking blonde boy kissing his neck biting and licking his soft milky skin.

"Mmhhmm~~ tae ..I ...I ....i need mhh... To .I need to ...ahh...cook" the blond hair boy said but Taehyung was not even near to stop. But after soo many pleading from blonde boy Taehyung stop and look at little boy with lust in his eyes.

"Kookie, why you want to cook? When I can devour you instead" Taehyung said in seductive voice. And jungkook just chuckle and start playing with Taehyung blue locks and peak Taehyung lips and said "babe, we can continue it later in our bedroom let me finish cooking first and then okk .. till then author give our introduction to all" jungkook said in soft voice.

A/n: soo.... Here our horny couple you all know, taekook. Here both are thiefs and live in small apartment which is not luxurious just small apartment with hall and one bedroom. They both meet on their mission when both went to same place for robbery and at their first meet the first thing happen between them was $€×. 😌😌

Both are totally independent, they steal to live and love eachother more then anything as they have eachother only. They both don't have anything to lose except eachother. Don't have any fear except eachother. Two thiefs steal eachother hear.

And right now in Morning kookie making breakfast for his boyfriend while having his love's hoodie on him which is till his mid-thigh and Taehyung shirtless who just woke up want to do something naughty in morning. Whole night was not enough for him. I guess.

"Taetae" jungkook said cutely and Taehyung just hum in response while hugging his baby from back and having his chin on jungkook shoulder sleeping on his baby shoulder.

"Taetae... You know about that famous couple Mr. Min yoongi top business and Mr. Park Jimin top model is getting married and two days ago they went on date and jimin posted picks of it on instagram." just said with lots of excitement and showed pic to Taehyung.

And Taehyung look at pics and just nodded and again close his eyes and rest his chin on his baby shoulder but there is little smile on his lips. He knows what his baby want. And jungkook just pout as his plan didn't work but, who knows.

"Wanna go on date with me?" Taehyung asked in his usual deep voice and pick jungkook and make him sit on kitchen counter again and jungkook having big smile and nodded but soon pouted "but we don't even have money not even good clothes" jungkook said in sad tone but.

But soon pout change into evil smirk and his soft eyes change into sharp eyes, and he trail his index finger on Taehyung face and said "I know my baby love Gucci. How about Gucci clothes for date?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung smirk back.

Next day in news:

"Gucci store of xxx mall got robed and
It said that some expensive clothes and other accessories and shoes and money
Like 30,000 $ is missing. Take care of your
Things Seoul is under crimes"

And here at taekook small apartment both are getting ready in their new branded Gucci clothes

(Taehyung in his Gucci wear)

(Jungkook in his Gucci wear, yeah he is cross dresser)

Both were ready and Taehyung kiss jungkook hand which jungkook replied with smile and both went out and Taehyung buy banquet bouquet for jungkook of purple and black flowers as it's jungkook favourite colours.

Both went out and Taehyung told jungkook to wait for few minutes and in some minutes Taehyung came back with one open luxurious sport car and jungkook was shocked to see and Taehyung told jungkook to hurry and jungkook got confuse but when he saw someone running towards them while screaming he understands, he Chuckle and jump in car without opening door and Taehyung drive off in full speed while jungkook was laughing his ass off.

A

s they were on highway jungkook stand in car and up his hands feeling cold breez as his long hair (not much as you all remember long hair jungkook right, that much long) his eyes close feeling this best feelings.

Taehyung one attention on road as he is driving a monster car whose speed is no joke and another attention on his baby who is looking too much gorgeous. Jungkook is having beautiful smile on his face and same goes to Taehyung.

Both roam on street and buy soo many chocolates, toys and teddy bears. And different things. And now their money is on end to finish now.

Soon they reach near one fancy hotel which look like 7 stars hotel and jungkook is hungry soo he show his puppy eyes to Taehyung.

"Noo, baby it looks soo expensive and we don't have enough money. You know " Taehyung said feeling disappointed on himself that he can't finish his baby wish and jungkook notice it and peak Taehyung lips and smile and said "don't worry about money" with that they were about to go inside when jungkook saw rich lady wearing beautiful dimond necklace and now he wants and Taehyung smirk on his baby expression and he is like,

"Sorry lady, but my baby wants so he will get"

And with this thought Taehyung went to lady and flirt with her a little and who is she to not get lost in Taehyung handsome face. And Taehyung take this chance and soon that necklace is in Taehyung hands and he went back to his baby who is little angry and little happy.

"I don't care about necklace, but why the hell you flirt with her" jungkook said with angry pout which look so cute, and Taehyung just kiss his baby to clam and put that necklace on his baby neck.

After that jungkook drag Taehyung in hotel, which is most expensive hotel in Seoul and Taehyung is complaining about it and as they were on their way jungkook intentionally bump on someone and after apologizing couple sit of table And jungkook gave his order and Taehyung knows his baby have some plan so he didn't said much and order food for themselves.

Soon after their dinner bill came on table and Taehyung eyes almost came out of his eyes when he saw it cost $15,000 and Taehyung is imagining himself washing dishes here. But got more shock when his bunny take out purse which purse itself price will me in lakhs, jungkook payed and then they went out

Taehyung still thinking from where his baby got money and as they came out jungkook take out all money from purse and throw it there only and that time Taehyung got it, jungkook bump into someone in hotel. He is too much impress by his baby.

"My baby is great" Taehyung said and jungkook giggle and said "I want my soon to be hubby have dinner for once in his dream hotel" jungkook and Taehyung smile, he fall more and more for this boy every millisecond.

It's truee..it's Taehyung dream to have dinner once in this hotel and today his baby fulfill his dream.

when they was about to go they saw a news is showing on advertisement T.V. on street.

News:
Soo, as everyone knows the most famous couple,
Min Yoongi and Park Jimin is going to marry
In two weeks and today their wedding rings got booked. And it said that this rings are most expensive rings in whole korea. It's made up by the most expensive material.

Jungkook was so shocked to see the ring pic he really want to have a grand wedding where he wants to have all his and Taehyung friends to come and their mom dad too and have beautiful rings like this. But sadly he don't have anything from all this except his lovely lover and he is not complaining it's just his dreams to have their wedding as memorable thing and Taehyung knows this.

He looked at jungkook and smile and pull jungkook near by his waist and take him in car and make jungkook sit on his lap and they drive to their apartment jungkook was still thinking about rings he want that rings but he don't want to say this to Taehyung. Taehyung already did alot for him and he knows about their status.

Soon jungkook fall asleep soo Taehyung took him in bridal style and take him in their room and Taehyung went to living room and start finding information about that rings and owner of that rings and other thing where this rings are right now.

Next morning.

Jungkook came out of their bedroom after getting fresh just to see Taehyung on laptop doing something and jungkook call him and Taehyung put laptop aside and stand from his seat and turn to jungkook with big boxy smile and Taehyung run to jungkook and pick jungkook from his waist and start running here and there with jungkook in his arms who is giggling and telling Taehyung to stop.

Soon Taehyung stop and sat on couch with jungkook in his lap and jungkook giggle at his baby boyfriend and peak his lips and start playing with his blue locks and asked "so what happen babe? Why soo happy?" Jungkook asked with soft tone.

"Marry me" this words came out of taehyung lips which make jungkook to stop doing everything which he was doing and look in Taehyung eyes which hold love and genuineness for him and soon jungkook eyes filled with tears and love and Taehyung show him one pic and said "this is our wedding rings"

Jungkook look and got shocked, it's same rings famous celebrity couple gonna have For their wedding and jungkook look at Taehyung with shocked and confuse face and on other side Taehyung having big smile on his face.

"How?" That the only word jungkook had for Taehyung and Taehyung replied "I stay up whole night and made this plan, I got to know that this rings are in exibition till three days before marriage so it's the best opportunity to get this rings" Taehyung said and jungkook shook his head as no lightly and slowly.

Jungkook said in low wishper but enough for Taehyung to hear "no love, it's someone wedding rings we can't stole it like this. It's like a love symbol for them. We can't stole love right?" Jungkook said with soo soft tone while creasing Taehyung face making him understand but he(Taehyung) can't see  that pain in his baby eyes when jungkook see that rings. He don't care about anything, what his baby want his baby get.

"But baby, you like that rings right? And they are rich people they will get new. They don't care about thing like this." Taehyung try to make jungkook understand with lots of hope in eyes and who is jungkook to say no to his cute bear.

And after like week they made whole full plan with everything ready and now just working on plan is left so it's 11:00 at night. A night one week before wedding both taekook got ready in whole Black and totally ready with their needs and make and cap and gun for safety and all.

Soon they reach at Destination, Taehyung is hacker he hacked all camera and dismantle them and put a same footage on them so no one dobut on them. And soon they went on roof top with the help of pipe and slowly without getting caught they reach on door, behind door it's their wedding rings.

Both went inside and Taehyung start opening digital lock on ring's safe, but thing they don't know is there is one hidden camera in which they got caught and because of slight mistake of taehyung lock got jam and alert alarms got start everyone start coming to their but lucky taekook they already lock the door from inside.

Both were thinking what should they do now there is no way they can go out, Taehyung is having regret because of him his baby is in danger now and jungkook saw it he smile under his mask.

Jungkook pull down his mask and take off his cap and went near to Taehyung who is looking confuse. Jungkook warp his hands around Taehyung neck and stand on his tip toe and Taehyung warp his hands around jungkook waist. Jungkook smile and said, "I don't what gonna happen to us now, who knows they will kill us. But still I'm happy here right because I'm gonna take my last breath in your arms. Don't worry love we gonna be together forever. I guess we gonna have our all dreams finish in our next life." Jungkook said and Taehyung smile having tears in eyes.

Jungkook pull off Taehyung mask and both attach their lips with eachother and close their eyes ignoring all voice and that alert alarm both are lost in eachother kissing eachother with full of love and emotions full of passionate. Their lips moving in sync. Oh, how they are lost in eachother that it become hard for them to hear all voices.

"Yo two surrender yourself... I'm repeating surrender yourself" officer is shouting from out side. They are trying to break the lock of door and now they don't have any option.

"I'm counting till three, if door didn't get open I'll make all my officers to shoot" with that he count till three but got no response and he look at Mr. Min who nodded with anger to proceed.

Soon gun sound start getting hear and it was Koch HK MG4 MG 43 Machine Gun. which can break wall easily.

Everywhere bullets breaking things but that didn't affect the couple who is lost in eachother and you all are thinking why police didn't breake the lock or open as they have keys but the thing is jungkook is like god in locks so he put a lock which only he can open as he know something like this can happen.

After like 10 minutes nothing happen police officer got some Brian and thought they they will break whole door and in few minutes whole door got broke down. Till now jimin came their too.

When they apl went inside all got shocked because there is no one inside and rings were missing too.
"Fuck it!! We lost them" that's the words came out of police office mouth they went inside for investigation and they found small letter their.

Thank you. Soon to be Mr and Mrs Min.
We want to invite you guys in our wedding
As rings are gifted by you guys.
But sorry we cant. But again thank you soo much. We will remember you till end.

-soon going to be Mrs. Kim.  

Jimin take that letter and look at his boyfriend who is looking angry. Jimin hold his hand soon they went to check cctv and they saw whole scene.

"Ahh...this two fuckers, in this condition they want to get intimate" Yoongi scream in anger and jimin turn to him giggle and hold Yoongi arm and said,

"Ohh... Love just see them in this condition also they are for eachother how romantic is this, I'm being fan of this couple and did you hear what that short male said, ahhhh... I'm gonna fall in love with this couple" jimin squeal and Yoongi was like 'wtf'

"Baby, they take away our wedding right" - Yoongi

"Who cares, officer we would like to take our complain back. Sorry for all this" - jimin

"What the hell baby" Yoongi sound frustrated and jimin gave his puppy eyes and sad pout to Yoongi and who is Yoongi to denied it "love please, they look so cute and we can get new rings after all we both are hella rich and see they love eachother we got a chance to be part of their love story please" and Yoongi just chuckle at his baby and kiss his forehead and nodded as yes

Jimin scream in happiness and hug his soon to be hubby tightly and cops last time look at cute couple with smile before leaving.

A/n: don't ask me how taekook run away from there.. i know this book have less logic but you guys just enjoy.

ON OTHER SIDE. (After two days)

(Night time)
here both taekook is in car jungkook on his hubby lap while Taehyung one hand is on stearing wheel and other on jungkook waist and jungkook hand on Taehyung hand while their beautiful wedding rings are in show. Both have beautiful smile on their face.

"Wifey where you wanna go now?" Taehyung asked in soft tone and jungkook giggle as replied "on cliff hubby"

Taehyung smile drive towards cliff and soon they were on cliff. Jungkook sitting on car Bonnet and Taehyung is standing infront of him sucking jungkook milky skin of his neck and soon jungkook make Taehyung stop and look at him with smile.

"Lets continue in car, I don't think so my hubby will like if we do outside and someone will look at us" jungkook said and Taehyung pick him and take inside car.

Soon car got roof on top and taekook in back seat, Taehyung already take off his clothes only in boxers and jungkook is same and both are kissing eachother like eating eachother. Taehyung bite jungkook bottom lip for permission and jungkook gladly gave. Taehyung tasting the sweet carven of jungkook while jungkook is moaning and his(kook) running on Taehyung body.

Taehyung trail down to jungkook neck leaving hickeys on neck making perfect V on jungkook neck and slowly he reach to jungkook nipples.

Taehyung take one nipple in his mouth sucking, licking and biting while playing with other. "Mmhhmm.. tae...ahh...don't don't bite...ahh...mhh.. don't bite...don't bite...ahhh...harder...ahh.." jungkook moaning hard now.

Both is hard and their cloth memeber is rubbing against eachother making them moan. Taehyung shift to another nipple while sucking and biting another nipple they take off their boxers too, and Taehyung start giving handjob to jungkook who start moaning hard and in few minutes jungkook cum on Taehyung hands.

Taehyung then move to jungkook milky thic thighs and start marking his thighs while jungkook is lost in moans but he moan loud when he felt two fingers in his pretty hole Scissoring making jungkook cry.

"Ahh....tae..umhmmh.... I ...uhmm.." jungkook moaning mess and soon he hear his hubby deep voice "ready for my dick wify" and jungkook unconsciously nodded and Taehyung pick jungkook one leg and put on his(tae) shoulder and pull out his fingers out and jungkook whine at it but soon scream when something big enter him harshly which almost tear him making jungkook cry more.

Without warning Taehyung start pounding in jungkook at demonic speed making jungkook moan hard
"ahh...mummy..yes...ahh.yeahh...yess...hard..i ...like..I....I ahhh dmfgkv..I like..har.hard...gmhhm...more hard...mgmhjmmm...more hard hubby" jungkook screaming and moaning which is like paradise for Taehyung.

After like hour Taehyung cum in jungkook and jungkook cum on his and Taehyung stomach and Taehyung fall on jungkook where Jungkook smile and hug his hubby while running his hand in his hubby hair.

"I purple you my hubby" jungkook said with lots of emotions and Taehyung chuckle and said "I purple you too wify" and both interlock their fingers and their rings touch eachother and with their they fall asleep in eachother arms. Taehyung didn't take out from jungkook.

Both become one under the light of moon and again fall for eachother in presence of moon. Moon witness this beautiful love of this cute couple.

After like week Yoongi and jimin married to eachother too and at their wedding they got gift from unknown person and that had matching over size woolen sweaters inside.

Happy married life Mr and Mrs Min.
I wish you both get all happiness in life.
You both say forever with eachother.

-now Mrs. Kim with my hubby Mr. Kim.

Jimin smile as he recognise this person and said "I bless you two too, to stay happy always and with eachother forever till last breath even in after life in next life also"

Jimin hug his husband and on other said jungkook hug husband while looking at beautiful couple.
(Don't ask me how taekook got in this grand wedding)

(Sweaters taekook gift to yoonmin.
It's made by jungkook himself with lots of
Love for this beautiful couple.)

HAPPY ENDING

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.7K 1K 28
-Crush concepts โ™ก Vkook oneshots. Series 1 Some Vkook stories that crossed my mind...โ™ก I hope you will like it.โ™ก Okrutt~ 18k+ reads โฅ(โŠผโŒ”โŠผ~ )โ™กโ™กใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€...
715K 33.3K 52
(book #1 completed. 17+) Jeon Jungkook can't help but to feel attracted to his bully, Kim Taehyung, despite being treated badly by him since childhoo...
654K 30.1K 85
{Completed} "I love you bun. Isn't it kind of amazing how a person who was once a stranger can suddenly mean the world to you" - Taehyung "Indeed it...