Even if we're miles apart...

By hEs_lwthello

Where Harry and Louis are husbands but Harry is a famous singer and Louis is a university student Will the wo... More

Please Read
.
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42

30

1.8K 43 17
By hEs_lwthello

HEYY how are you?
Buckle up bitches this chap is a bit longer than usual

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"You should be painting my nails, I'm the one going to an event."

Needles to say, Louis got some lecturing about reading labels and yada yada yada. Zayn's now sleeping peacefully on the sofa while the other adults are taking care of his attire for tonight. Liam's helping Niall with homework even though he knows nothing about it, Valerie and Arya are with Amara, and Harry is painting Louis' nails.

"No, I wanna paint Lou's nails." Harry answers, his focus on the nail he's carefully painting.

"But Louis will literally just stay at home like he always does." Thalia groans, closely looking at Harry's work. "You always paint his nails. What do you even get out of it?"

"I get to hold his hand." The green eyed lad mutters and she pretends to gag.

"You know, you don't need an excuse to hold my hand, amour." Louis speaks, smiling fondly at his husband. Harry hums, switching to another color.

"You guys are disgusting." Thalia whispers. "Can you please paint my nails, H. You know, we're in-laws and all." She says, trying to convince him.

"You know what? I think I'm getting a bit drowsy." Harry responds, doing a noticeably fake yawn and Louis rolls his eyes at his husband's antics. "Maybe it's the gummy." He says, staring at Zayn who's snoring away with Amara sitting on his tummy, trying to slap him awake.

"At least finish my nails before you fall asleep." Louis speaks while he grabs his phone using his free hand.

"Of course, darling." The green eyed lad nods, proceeding to paint, gently stroking the brush on his nail.

"I know what I should do." Thalia mumbles to herself. She smiles at her own idea before quickly standing to get out of the room, but a sudden grab to her hand stops her.

"Where in the world are you going?" Louis asks, sitting up to stop his sister.

"To get a husband."

"Lou, you smudged my artwork!" Harry sighs disappointingly, staring at the smudged nail polish on Louis' nails.

"-and why are you getting a husband?"

"To get my nails painted, of course."

Louis sighs as he lets go of Thalia's hand, covering his face with his own while trying not to laugh at the situation.

"Are you dumb? You need a boyfriend first." The curly haired boy says, rolling his eyes at Thalia.

"Don't encourage her!" Louis scolds Harry before turning back to his sister. "No boyfriends, Thalia." He warns, sitting back on the sofa with a stern stare.

"Shut up, I'm old enough to have a boyfriend." She defends, looking at her brother with challenging eyes. Louis had always been such an overprotective brother when it comes to his sisters. Not just Louis, all the boys are, especially when it comes to relationships.

"No, you're not old enough." The blue eyed boy argues.

"Didn't you and Harry started to date at sixteen?"

"Fourteen, actually." Harry clarifies as he proceeds to get back with painting, after cleaning the smudged area.

"Wait what?" Niall shouts, startling everyone and making Harry accidentally mess up on yet again, the nail polish. Harry sighs frustratingly for the millionth time today, while Louis continues to stare at Niall, not caring about his nail polish covered finger.

"You guys started dating at fourteen?!" Liam questions this time.

"Yea." Louis says dismissively.

"My whole life has been a lie."

"I swear you guys dated at sixteen." The brown eyed boy swears, looking at Louis and Harry with wide eyes. They walk fast to sit beside them. "Don't even try to fool me. I remember, we were all having dinner, I was eighteen and you guys were sixteen when both of you told us." He rambles with too many hand gestures.

"And I was fifteen." Niall speaks.

"We probably just forgot to tell you, but we started dating at fourteen." Louis says, still on his phone. He had been seeing some fan edits of Harry on his twitter page and now he can't stop staring.

"You forgot? You mean, for two fucking years, you forgot tell us that you were dating." Liam says, baffled at the newly found information.

"Nothing really changed between us when we started to date, we just didn't bother to tell." Harry says, now cuddled tightly to his husband's tummy. Long story short, he gave up on the nails.

"Oh, I remember catching you guys kissing once. I thought it was normal for bros." Niall says in realization as he also lays beside Louis.

"What the heck, Niall?"

"What? I was like eleven or twelve, I didn't know!" The blonde defends.

"Please tell me you didn't kiss any of your friends after seeing these two." Liam speaks, turning his head to Niall.

"You do know that you guys were my only friends, right? Until now, actually."

"Loser."

"Hey, you're the same."

Thalia clears her throat loudly before slowly sitting on the love seat, still facing the boys. "So, in conclusion, I am indeed old enough to get a boyfriend."

"No!" All the boys shout in unison.

"Yeee!" Amara suddenly screams while hitting Zayn's chest repeatedly and surprisingly, he remains asleep.

"See, even Amara agrees with me."

~

Louis flops down onto Harry, startling him awake. Instinctively, the younger lad wraps his arms around the familiar body on top him. Harry had fallen asleep awhile ago on the couch when the gummy that he ate, kicked in.

"Wake up." Louis whispers against his ear. Harry whines protestingly, flipping their bodies over so that he lays on top, with his husband underneath him. "I can't breath, you giant shit."

Harry shushes him, softly kissing his cheek.

"Haz, I'm bored, wake up please."
Louis pleads, playing with the boy's curls. Harry smiles contently, loving the feeling of his hair getting played. Seeing as Harry won't budge, Louis bites his shoulder.

"Baby, no." Harry mutters, half asleep. Thalia watches from afar with her bowl of cereal, wondering how much patience her brother in law has for his husband. Her future partner better be like that.

"Harry" Louis whines before mindlessly biting his hair.

"Lou" Harry whines this time. "Did you just seriously bite my hair?"

"Ew, gel." The blue eyed lad gags after tasting the bitter chemical taste. Harry chuckles from Louis' stupidity. "Just let me sleep for a few more minutes, darling." He mumbles against his boy's neck.

Louis had already decided to let him be. But since Harry kindly asked him, being the stubborn man he is: He changes his mind. So he continues to play drums on Harry's head, repetitively patting  it with his palms.

"Louis, let the poor guy sleep in peace." Liam says.

"No!" Louis protests. "He's the one that's got me trap underneath." He explains, resting his head on the mop of curls. Instead of letting go, Harry wraps his arms tighter.

"Bitch, do you want me to suffocate?"

"Sorry." The curly haired boy mumbles cheekily, lifting his head to lightly kiss Louis' lips.

"I'm bored. Can we do something fun, please?" The caramel haired boy speaks in the sweetest way possible, hoping for his husband to finally oblige. "I'm still a bit sleepy, Lou. We can do whatever you want later." Harry says and Louis pouts, defeated.

Suddenly, a phone starts to ring which Liam recognizes as Louis'. He grabs it for him, knowing he won't be able to get it himself. "Thanks." The blue eyed boy mutters after Liam gives him his phone. "William Skys." He speaks.

The conversation goes on for a few minutes and Harry falls asleep with Louis' voice, as he feels the vibrations coming from his chest while he lays on him.

"What are you laughing at Liam?" The younger man of the two asks after finishing the call, seeing Liam looking at him while trying not to laugh.

"You just went from whining your ass to Harry about being bored, to this bossy fucker." Liam chuckles while he sits on the couch where Zayn is still sleeping in, trying his best to avoid sitting on his legs.

"I'm not bossy. It's my job." Louis scoffs, rolling his eyes at Liam. Suddenly, a camera flashes, startling him. "What are you doing?"

"I'm showing this to your co-workers." Niall says, showing Louis a picture of him at the very moment, with him cuddled underneath his husband.

"Niall fucking Horan, you better not!" The brunette whisper shouts, trying not to wake Harry.

"They'll finally see the real William Skys." The blonde boy speaks, mocking an evil laugh while showing the photo, and Liam laughs loudly

"What's happening?" Harry mutters, hearing the loud voices that woke him up.

"Nothing love, go back to sleep." Louis says quietly, playing with his curls while rubbing his back soothingly, Harry rests his head back on Louis' chest.

"What's happening is, you're going to ruin Monseiur William's reputation." Niall answers his question, showing him the photo.

"Mhm, cute." Harry mumbles, smiling as he stares at the screen.

"Just go back to sleep, Harold." Louis says jokingly, wrapping his legs around the green eyed lad's body, hugging him tighter.

"Weren't you just trying to wake him awhile ago?"

"Yes, but I've decided that I'd like to stay cuddled."

"So, you didn't like my cuddles earlier?" Harry scoffs, getting up while the other two boys watch.

"Wait no, come back! I was kidding, cheri." The older lad rushes, pulling his husband back to him. Liam snatches a spoon full of Thalia's cereal while he watches Louis and Harry as if he was watching a show. Thalia went to sit beside them awhile ago, bored of being alone in the kitchen. Liam visibly cringes when he chews the soggy cereal

"Louis didn't like your cuddles earlier. Can you believe that?" Niall mocks, faking hurt.

"Shut up, Niall. You're not helping!"

"All of you, shut up. Come here, H." Zayn speaks, having been woken up in the middle of the boys' conversation where he'd been listening. He has considered to stop sleeping because if he does, he'll most likely won't be able to sleep at night.

Harry gets out from Louis' hold, going to the couch where Zayn is; to cuddle him.

"This is all you guys' fault." Louis grumbles, glaring at Liam, Niall, and finally at Zayn who's Harry's cuddling with.

~

"Can you believe it? The Tomlinsons' son is finally going to the event. We'll finally be able to see his gorgeous face." Thalia mocks dreamily, exaggerating her movements while her family stares at her weirdly.

The other adults had gotten home after doing some business and finding a suit for Zayn . Everyone that's going to the event are currently getting ready. There's hassle around the mansion with people around them working to help them get ready, while Louis, Harry, Liam, Niall, and Amara are in their own little world. They are in their comfy clothes while playing, not caring about the others.

"What do you mean the Tomlinsons' son will be at the event?" Louis asks, confused. He suddenly lets out a gasp of realization. "Mumma, do we have a another brother we don't know about?"

"No, Lou, you don't. I think Thal's talking about you, love." Leilani answers while her hair's getting styled.

"Me? Going to the event?" Louis says, pointing to himself, gesturing at his choice of clothing. He's wearing some blue cotton pajamas that matches with Harry's. A comforter he stole from the guest room is also wrapped around him. "That's ridiculous."

"I don't know, Lou. Twitter, and basically every article I see says you're going."

"Well, I don't think I'm going." He shrugs, giving Amara her toy.

"Yea, you don't. Every year."

"Exactly."

"That's because you're a loner." She says, sitting beside her brother, careful of her dress.

"Excuse me, I'm literally sitting beside this guy." Louis speaks, pointing at Harry.

"I'm his husband, nice to meet you." Harry says, offering a hand for Thalia to shake.

"Yea, and you're my stupid brother in law." Thalia slaps the boy's hand, rolling her eyes.

"Rude." The curly haired boy scoffs.

"Aunt Val, Harry was being mean and refused to paint my nails awhile ago." She tells Valentina who's nails are coincidentally getting done professionally.

"Hey, I told you I was sleepy!" Harry defends, looking at his mum.

"You were painting this loser's nails!"

"Louis isn't a loser!" He says, protectively hugging the blue eyed boy.

"Hey, both of you stop." Liam intervenes, sitting between Louis and Thalia to create more space between them and Harry. "How about we continue to play a game and keep this place at peace, shall we?"

"No."

"Hey Thal, want some gummies?" Zayn says, walking to them and offering a pack of gummies. He walks to them in his grey suit, with sunglasses perked on his nose, looking all sophisticated.

"If you want payback, go after Louis not me."

"These are regular gummies, Thal."

"Why are you wearing sunglasses indoors?" Louis says, grabbing them from him. "Are these uncle Hugo's?" He asks after inspecting, noticing the very detailed designs.

"They go with my outfit and yes, these are uncle Hugo's. Can you believe that he let me borrow one? Guess I'm also the favorite now." The black haired lad speaks proudly, smiling at the younger boy.

"Should I go to the event?" Louis speaks. Everyone stops with what they're doing. The mansion falls silent as everyone stares at him with wide eyes. "What?" He questions, looking at everyone.

"Y-you want to go to the event? Are you okay?" Antoine walks to his son, concerned plastered on his face.

"Yes, papa I'm okay."

"What happened to not wanting to be out with us? Valerie speaks.

"- Hey, I don't mean it like that." Louis quickly cuts her off.

"-I know, Lou, don't worry. But there'll be lots of cameras, famous people, and you know the rest." Valerie says. "You've been avoiding those for years."

Louis speaking about going to the event put a shock to everyone. Knowing him, he's one of those people who would rather stay at home rather than go out. Ever since then, he and Harry would stay in the mansion doing whatever they please while the others would be elsewhere.

What could be more fun than being with your love while doing whatever you both desire?

They would do the stupidest things and no one would judge or say anything. Deep talks, secrets, banters, gentle touches, and more things that would put smiles on their faces. Louis had long decided that times like those are definitely more fun than events and parties.

But going out of his comfort zone wouldn't hurt, and perhaps, it wouldn't be the first time Louis would do such thing.

"Hey, are you sure about this?" The blue eyed lad hears Harry speak. He turns his head to avert his attention to him.

"Sure, why not? I wanna do something fun."

"Something fun? Amour, I can't even count how many times you've told me that these events are boring." The green eyed boy chuckles and everyone nods in agreement.

"I'll be in disguise. It worked before." Louis smiles sneakily.

"What do you mean?"

Louis' POV

After getting ready to go out, dropping my sisters to our grandparents, successfully driving to the venue, and hiding my car behind the bushes and trees, I walk to the back of the building where all the noise from the front are unheard. Silence and darkness surrounds me as I briefly walk away from my car.

This is probably a dumb idea, but then again, I've made some fair shares of dumb ideas which lead me to do dumb things. But hey, we learn from our experiences. Besides, I'm still a teenager who wants to explore life and make memorable moments that I might even tell my future kids with my husband. Well, fiance in the moment.

I can't wait to marry my bestfriend. He's probably at the event bored out of his mind. I wonder if he misses me? Because I do.

I fish my phone out of my pocket to see messages from- Harry! This is definitely not the safest; but I continue to focus on my phone rather than the creepy alley I'm about to enter.

Haree💓 : i wish you were here

Haree💓 : I miss you Lou

Haree💓 : AKSHDJFJFJK they left me

Haree💓 : I'm about to perform in a few. There's too many people here. I'm scared. I think they're already judging me

MyLouis💍: I'm sure you're gonna do amazing, babe. It's not like you haven't performed in front of thousands

MyLouis💍: even told mumma to record you so that I can watch you perform

Haree💓 : that did not help my nervousness

MyLouis💍: relax, Hazza. I know you're gonna do great. Have faith on yourself, yeah?

Haree💓: I love youuuuuuu

MyLouis💍: I love you tooooo

MyLouis💍: now go kill that performance and show who Harry Styles is

I stumble back as I feel my head ache when my body slams to a pole, knocking my phone out.

Great.

I walk fast to my phone to check on it, ignoring the throbbing pain. My head might leave a bruise tomorrow but at least my precious phone isn't broken.

I quickly try to recover from the ache, going back to my main agenda: Find the supposed back door that leads inside, which probably is a kitchen or a secret room. That should be easy. But walking would be so much easier if I didn't feel like someone's about to come out of nowhere to stab or kidnap me. I slightly jump when a sudden jolt of music blares slightly from afar. A gasp falls from my lips when I hear the familiar voice and tune: Liam's singing!

I follow the path where the sound of his voice is slowly getting louder. Finally, he's being helpful. Great job Lili.

I continue to walk, finally seeing a light illuminating somewhere.

Hiding behind this tree trunk isn't  doing much help. The buff guy guarding the door would see me if I do one wrong move. I should've went to the gym with the boys. Fuck my lazy ass.

By studying the guy, I assume that he's older than me. Probably the same age as my parents, except my mumma and papa  look young for their age. I got their genes obviously. I haven't been shaving my face for days to let some stubble grow. I'm not use to having facial hair but Harry says it's hot so I'm sticking with it.

I wonder how the guy shaped his mustache like Captain Hook's? Maybe I should try one of those. Harry might like it and we'll have matching mustaches.

I should really stop thinking about facial hair instead of focusing on what I really should be doing. It's just a distraction to how the guy's making me feel scared shitless. I'm not the one to judge people and I'm not calling myself weak, but he looks like he could knock me out without even trying.

I wish my brothers were here.

Instead of fighting and choosing violence, I could talk discreetly with Mr. Mustache guy. That's a great idea. All I need now is to have the courage to walk  up to him. I can't take long, Harry's probably about perform.

After practicing my lines and doing a few breathing exercises, I reluctantly walk out behind the tree trunk and shit- Mr. mustache is already looking at me. I attempt to look calm and confident while I try not to run back to my car, to my comfy bed and out of any possible danger. This part of the place is extremely dark and secluded, any thing could have been done here without leaving traces.

I knew this was a bad idea. I should have trusted my guts and listened to my parents when they told me to stay out of trouble. However, there's no turning back. All I have to assure now is to come home in one piece.

"Hey!" I hear the guy shout, startling me.

Oh shit.

"Who the fuck are you?".

Words. I need words. The lines I practiced won't come out of my mouth. I stand there, in front of Mr. Mustache like a bloody idiot.

"Hey!" He shouts again, his booming voice ringing in my ear. He snaps a finger in front of my face.

"W-William." I manage to say.

"I don't care about your name. Who are you?"

"W-William? That's my name."

I stare at him with wide eyes, though he can't see through my glasses. I honestly don't know what he wants. He asked who I am, so I told him my name.

"Remove your mask, boy."

Shit, I'm fucking dead.

"I—"

Before I can continue, he interrupts me again. "I said, remove your damn mask." He orders.

Because I really don't want to cause more trouble and I really want to get home in one piece, I hesitantly remove my mask, putting it in my pocket.

The guy looks at me with curiosity, his eyes studying my face. "You look familiar." He speaks.

That's where I get confused.  Again, not to judge Mr. Mustache but he seems like he does sketchy stuffs. I do lots of dumb things– this is one of them, but I surely do not do any 'sketchy stuffs'.

"Remove your glasses."

"Sir, can I just please come inside? I know the people. I swear I'm not some man hired to assassinate anyone."

"Remove your damn glasses. It's not how it works, boy. You expect me to immediately believe you? I can't just let you come in. How do you even know this part of the venue?"

I oblige, removing my glasses, looking up at the guy with frightened eyes. He's scarier without the view of my sunglasses.

"Oh shit." He mutters, making me confused, again.

"Louis?"

How the fuck does he know my name?

Before I knew it, he pulls me into a hard hug as he pats my back harshly. "Louis, my boy! Do you remember me?" He says, a huge smile across his face. He's holding me with his hands on both of my shoulders, looking down at me. "Gosh, you're all grown up now." He ruffles my hair.

For fuck's sake, that took me ages to do.

Mr. Mustache seems to know me. At least he's smiling, maybe my charm worked.

"I'm sorry? H-how do you know me?"

"I'm your uncle Greg, son!"

Woah, he's uncle Greg?! He's one of my papa's good friends from work. They have been friends since my parents' business started. Papa would always tell stories about him but I have never seen a single photo of him. Papa got busy with business and all the things attached to his job, perhaps they drifted and reconnected again.

"I used to carry you around, even changed your diaper once."

Oh, that explains why I can't remember him.

"That's cool." I chuckle. "So, you're uncle Greg? Papa tells me about you."

"Really? I haven't been with your father in a while." He says, a huge grin still plastered on his face. "Look at you." Mr. Musta– Uncle Greg proudly speaks. "All grown up and– Is that a ring?!" He exclaims,  grabbing my left hand to look at the ring closely with amused eyes.

"Are you engaged? Am I really that old already? Who's the lucky girl?"

"Yes and I'm nineteen, you're not that old." I laugh. "And it's n-not a g-girl." I stutter. I really find him cool, I hope he's not some homophobic asshole.

"Oh. Who's the lucky one then?" He smiles cheekily. I smile back, relieved. "His name's Harry."

"Harry..." He trails off. "Hugo's son?"

Oh, he knows Haz too. I nod in confirmation to his question.

"He's your fiance? No way! They must be so happy." He tackles me into a hug again, patting me hard. "I better be invited to the wedding."

"Of course, you are! I'm sure papa would like to see you as well."

"Why are you sneaking in here anyway?" He asks but he cuts himself off after realizing, "I forgot you're the mystery son , eh?" He chuckles. "Don't worry, son. I won't judge, I get why you do that."

Uncle Greg might be one of my favorite uncles now.

After a few more talking and exchanging numbers, he lets me inside the venue after wearing back my sunglasses and mask to hide my face.

I'm really glad that I'm still in great shape with no scratches or harm. I also managed to enter the building without pictures being taken or without others knowing. This was a success after all. But I would definitely not do this again.

Third person POV

Everyone stares at Louis, mouths open agape.

"What the heck Lou?"

"So that's when you met uncle Greg."

"Why didn't you tell me about this?"

"Louis Tomlinson, what you did was very dangerous!"

Chorus of voices fills the mansion after Louis tells his story.

"Guys, that was a few years ago."

"Years ago?!"

The blue eyed boy forces out a grin to his  mum who's looking at him quite angrily.

"How come you didn't tell me this?" Harry speaks, disappointment in his voice and Louis  turns to him, gulping.

"Hazza, didn't you see me there?"  He answers.

"What? No, I didn't." Harry stares at his husband in confusion.

"Oh, I thought you did. You saw me while you were performing."

Harry's eyes suddenly widens. "Shit, I thought I was hallucinating." He says in disbelief. "I was wishing for you to be there the whole time, so I just thought my brain created an imaginary you."

Louis smiles widely, blush coating his cheeks. He leans down to press a kiss to the corner of Harry's lips. "I'm surprised that you knew it was me."

"Of course I knew. You could be wearing whatever from afar and I'll still recognize you." Harry laughs.

"Wait, how come I didn't see you? How come we didn't see you?" Liam questions, looking at Louis. "And where was Niall and the girls?" He adds.

"I was wearing sunglasses and a mask. Also, I made Ni sleep and I took the girl's to grandma's." Louis answers. "Zayn saw me."

"I did?" Zayn turns to him, confused.

"Louis, did you give Niall the gummies?" Antoine says, raising an eyebrow at his son.

"Mhm."

"Louis William, you're grounded."

Louis' head quickly turns to his mother. "You can't do that, I'm a grown up mumma and that happened when I was nineteen!" He protests.

"Nineteen!? What you did was dangerous and irresponsible, Louis. What if the guy wasn't your uncle Greg? Anything could have happened to you."

"I'm sorry, mumma. I promise I won't do any of that stuff again. Please don't ground me. I'm literally a married man for fu–duck's sake." Louis pleads to his mum, walking up to her.

"I agree with your mother." Antoine speaks sternly as the others agree.

"You can't do that!"

"Yes, they can. You're grounded, Louis." Harry remarks, squinting his eyes at him before standing, and Louis stares at Harry, dumbfounded.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 56 10
When a celebrity and a fan escape their realities.
196K 7.1K 12
Harry had been hopelessly in love with his straight friend Louis for a very long time. Louis with his perfect girlfriend and perfect life. They met i...
733K 24.7K 58
Louis William Tomlinson, also known as the school-slut. He fucks with everyone who pays for it. People judge him by his name, but they don't know his...
212 7 9
Harry is a Prince and Louis is his servant. When they fall in love, they have to keep it a secret. What will happen if Harry's mother, Queen Anne fi...