.•°Its Fate Why We Met°•. •Ha...

By Haikyuus_Bitches

|BokuAka|KuroKen|IwaOi|DaiSuga|SakuAtsu|OsaSuna|TsukiYama| Keiji Akaashi is the Son of one of the Richest in... More

Introduction
(1) New Start
(2) Friends are like Family
(3) Glasses and Freckles
(4) Part-time Job
(5) Unrequited
(6) Games
(7) The Thing
(8) Suprise Place
(9) Mistake
(10) Moon and Stars
!!!Important Announcement!!!
(11) Who Are They?
(12) The Foxy Student
(13) Suffered
(14) Upset

(15) We Meet Again

94 3 0
By Haikyuus_Bitches

The next day:

Third Person's Pov:

(in the bottom's dorm)

"Wake Up bitches!", Suga shouted at the dorm causing everyone to wake up. "What's the Breakfast?", Oikawa asked. "I only made Pancakes and Hot chocolate because we need to hurry up", Suga said. "Right, big guests are coming to the school", Kenma said. They all eat and get ready fast.

"But who are the Guests?", Atsumu asks everyone. "I think both of them are a business company or a CEO", Suga stated. "Why would they come here?", Akaashi asks. "Last year, they came here to plan about the coming events of this University, in short, they are here for sponsoring our upcoming events", Oikawa stated. "But we are on the third day only, why are they planning too fast", Akaashi asked again. "That's how Haikyuu University works, but don't worry they won't have any fails in our events", Atsumu said. "We will also have more sponsors in our events", Suna said. "That's great", Kenma said. "Now, let's hurry up or we'll be late", Suga said.

(in the University)

"Students of Haikyuu University! Please go to the Ceremony Ground for Welcoming our Big Guests!", a woman said through the speakers in the hallway. Every Student went to the Ceremony ground waiting for the Big Guests.

The bottoms are together with Yachi and Kiyoko. "I'm here", Tsukishima said as he kissed Yamaguchi's cheek. "Get a room you guys", Oikawa said bitterly. "Where's Omi?", Atsumu asked. "He's walking slow but he is with Iwaizumi", Tsukishima stated. Later on, Iwaizumi and Sakusa came. They talk and talked.

Until the Woman talked. "Good Morning Students of Haikyuu University! I am Olivia Villard, a Professor In Language Club, For now, I'll be your Host in Welcoming our Future Sponsors for our Upcoming Events!", Olivia said. And The students all clapped their Hands...

(back to them)

"But what events though are happening this school year?", Akaashi asked. "Many events and big events. Some are school events and some are Contests", Suga stated. "Contest like International", Oikawa said, "That's kinda amazing", Kenma said. "Of course, we are in a University that rank 1 in the whole of Asia", Iwaizumi stated. "Let's listen now", Yamaguchi said to them and everyone listen.

(Think of Haikyuu University like Harvard University)*

"Now, Students this is-", the Woman intended to cut her speech. "Hello Students, I am Keishin Ukai, a successful businessman all over the world, From now on, I'll be your sponsor and I'll also for every Trip and transportation expenses and plans", Ukai said while all the Students clapped their hands.

"Good Morning also, I am Ittetsu Takeda, I'll handle the food expenses of every event here. And I the CEO of the Takeda Institute, glad to work with you all", Takeda said as he bowed and the students also clapped.

Then there seems to be a problem backstage...

"Great Students, the other 6 Sponsors are here!", the woman said. 

"They said that only two guests are here right?"

"Why did the other 6 come here though?"

the students clattered until a Man with a suit stood on the stage

"Sorry for not notifying the school that the six of us will come here, And we are now complete", the man said. The 8 sponsors stood a line on the stage. The students couldn't do that be amazed and clapped. And they all introduce themselves...

"As I said earlier, I am Keishin Ukai, and I'll be handling the Transportation and houses expenses", He said. "I am, Manabu Naoi, I am with Ukai, Transportation and Houses Expenses", he said. 

"Ittetsu Takeda, Food expenses", He said. "Yukie Shirofuku, Food expenses also", she said. 

"Tanji Washijo, handling the security and safety of the students", he said. "I am Runa Kurabayashi, I'll be handling that also", she said. 

"I'm Norimune Kurosu, managing national and international events or contests", He said. "Hana Misaki, Managing national and international also", she said.

the students all clapped.

"Aren't they amazing, can someone represent the 8 of you and have a speech to the Student", the woman said. Normimune Kurosu steps forward and the woman gives the mic to him.

"Students! This school year will be full of fun and learning many things, we the 8 of us hoped that all the students will be active and lively when it comes to school events and others. I call out the Future Leader of the Six Descendants of the Powerful Families but don't show yourself, I heard that you already made an Action, that's good, congratulations to all and thank you for entrusting these duties to us, Thank you", Kurosu said while the other sponsors agreed. The students all clapped but...

"He said that the 1st Family Descendant already made an action..."

"How about the Others Descendant?"

"What did the 1st Family Descendant do? What kind of Action?"

the students chatter about the statement...

"Announcement students!", the woman said. "About the Student Council, we'll have a campaign next month, so be ready if you are gonna be a candidate", the woman said. That made the students noisier about the Student Council Positions.

The Students went back to class and it is lunchtime.

The bottoms, Tsukishima, Iwaizumi, Sakusa, Kiyoko, and Yachi are together at a table eating and talking. "Hey guys, I'll sleep on the rooftop", Suna said as he stood up. "Why?", Oikawa asks. "I'm tired of hearing all that sponsor's and council's shit", Suna answered. "Ah okay, rest well", Suga said as Suna went to the rooftop and slept.

"I mean, who wouldn't get tired of shit", Atsumu said. And everyone Agreed. They talked about their Classes earlier...

(At the Rooftop with Suna)

Third Person's Pov:

Suna went to the rooftop and take sleep on the bench. It was windy and cloudy at that time so it was relaxing to sleep. Until someone went to the rooftop also...

"Can you please stop munching I'm Sleeping", Suna said. "Well, I'm eating how am I supposed not to munch when I'm eating", the boy said. He continues to munch, Suna loses his patience.

His voice is familiar though...

"Then can't you move far away from here?", Suna said to the boy. "But I like the view here, perfect while eating", the boy said. "In this view, it is perfect for sleeping not eating", Suna stated to the boy. Suna turned his back to sleep.

"Why are you sleeping?", the boy asked. "Probably because I don't want to hear you", Suna said sarcastically. "Just eat with me, I'll give you", the boy said. "No", Suna stated. "Can't you be a little nice", the boy said. "Can't you just shut up", Suna said sarcastically again. Until Suna's stomach growled...

The Boy laughed. "Don't laugh", Suna said to the boy.

"You gotta feed your Stomach to shut up", the boy said. As he said that he tapped Suna's shoulder. Suna sat up and went down to the boy's side. They looked at each other's eyes for a minute.

"Then thank you though", Suna said as he grabbed an onigiri and eat it. "The Name, Osamu Miya", Osamu said to Suna. "Suna Rinataro", Suna said to him.

"Why did your stomach growl", Osamu asks. "Because I am here, I didn't get any lunch earlier", Suna said to him. "The food is good, who made it?", Suna asks him. "Me", Osamu said.

"I don't believe you", Suna said. "It's me who made that", Osamu stated proudly. "Fine, I'll believe you", Suna said as he ate the last bite of his Onigiri. "Do you have more?", Suna asks him stating that he is hungry. "Yes, I have more, here", Osamu gave Suna more Onigiri. The wind blows and their hair swings.

Suna took out his phone and took a photo of Osamu eating Onigiri and more photos. "Hey, why'd you take a photo", Osamu asks. "Photo of Proof, If you put poison in this Onigiri", Suna said laughing. Osamu laughed also. "It's not like I want to be in prison", Osamu said. "Yeah right', Suna said. They continued to eat and eat.

"You were the one at the Canteen on the first day of school, right", Osamu said. "You were named the 'Foxy Student'", Osamu said. "Yes, are you afraid of me now", Suna said as he bites in his food. "No, not anymore until I see you eating in front of me", Osamu stated. "Well, aren't you afraid that I can expose some of your secrets?", Suna asked Osamu. "It's not like I have something to hide", Osamu said. Suna nodded.

"But Honestly, you really look like a fox though", Osamu stated. "Oh right, somebody also said that", Suna said.

"Your voice is Familiar though", Suna said to Osamu. "Probably because-", Osamu was cut off. "I know it, you were the one who shouted back then, saying 'You are too Brutal', right", Suna said. "Yes, that is what I am about to say, that the reason why my voice is kinda familiar to you", Osamu said. "And you also said 'I'll take that as a Compliment'", Osamu said.

"So what got you here?", Suna asked Osamu. "I want to eat here", Osamu stated. "Why not in the canteen?", Suna asked. "Too much noise and I am new here so I don't have any friends", Osamu answered. "You don't have any friends here? how about relatives?", Suna asked. "I have a relative but I didn't see him anywhere", Osamu said. 

"Then you are my first Friend here", Osamu said. "What?", Suna said. "Yes you are my friend", Osamu said. "When did I say you were my Friend?", Suna said. "Now", Osamu said. "I didn't do anything", Suna said. "Actions speak louder than words", Osamu stated. "Fine, Should I feel honored to be your friend?", Suna asked sarcastically. "Of course", Osamu said. "I don't think so", Suna said to Osamu.

"Can I ask you a question?", Osamu asks. "You are already asking", Suna said. "I meant, I'll ask you a question", Osamu said. "Why?", Suna said. "Now You are the one who's asking me", Osamu said. "Fine, go ahead", Suna said. 

"I'll ask you because you asked me earlier", Osamu explained. "So what is it?", Suna said. "Why did you do that?", Osamu asks. "What's 'that'", Suna asks. "That, that thing", Osamu said. "What is 'That'", Suna said. "That, what you did on the first day of school at lunch", Osamu said. "The thing, exposing people", Osamu said. "Oh that thing, nothing I'm just bored so I did that", Suna said. 

"Is that a Half-truth?", Osamu asks. "What do you think?", Suna said with a smug. "Are you questioning a question?", Osamu asks. "Then, you are questioning your question in my question", Suna stated. "Oh my gosh! I can't with you", Osamu said with a sigh. Suna laughed smugly. "Why are you laughing?", Osamu asks. "Now, you just questioned my Laugh", Suna said. "You know what, fuck question", Osamu said.

"Are you annoyed now?", Suna asks. "Why?", Osamu asks. "Then, why are you questioning my question?", Suna asks. "Right now, you are questioning my question in your question", Osamu said proudly. "Did you just?...", Suna asks. "Oops, you are questioning again", Osamu said smugly. "Just fuck it", Suna said. 

"Are you surprised that I just turned the table", Osamu teased. "Yes, very surprised, super surprised like I just found out that you died", Suna said sarcastically. "That's a joke, right", Osamu said. "Guess it", Suna said. Osamu became quiet while Suna was laughing smugly. "But honestly, I was surprised that you can turn the table in just seconds", Suna admitted. Osamu smugly smiled at Suna. 

"Also, honestly why I was exposing people is because it's fun", Suna said. Osamu looked at Suna. "Fine, it is part of the Half-truth", Suna said and Osamu was satisfied. "I'll leave it at that", Osamu said. 

"What is the time now?", Osamu asks. "It's 12:43", Suna said. "It's near", Osamu said. "What is near", Suna asks. "Afternoon classes, it's near", Osamu said to Suna. "Oh right we have afternoon classes I forgot", Suna said. "The fuck, you forgot?", Osamu asks. "Yes, I forgot", Suna said.

"Where do you live?", Osamu asks Suna. "Earth", Suna said. Osamu sighed. "I meant the Location", Osamu said. "Japan", Suna said sarcastically. "More Specific", Osamu said. "Hyogo", Suna said. "Oh Hyogo", Osamu said. "Yup, is there something wrong?", Suna asks. "No, nothing", Osamu said as he smiled at Suna. Suna just shrugged it off. 

*Notifications*

"I had to go, my friend just texted me, Sorry", Suna said as he received a text from Oikawa. "Oh go ahead", Osamu said. "Thanks for the food, I'll do it again", Suna said. "Yes, you'll eat all of it", Osamu said. "But, nice to meet you", Suna said. "Nice to meet you too", Osamu said. Suna rushed off to the stairs and went downstairs.

"We meet again", Suna and Osamu said in their heads.

In the Canteen:

They were talking and shockingly Suna came to the canteen. "You are later than usual", Suga said. "Oh just something came up", Suna said. "Are you hungry, you didn't eat lunch", Atsumu asks. "No I'm not hungry", Suna said. 

*Bell Rings*

"Let's go now", Yamauchi said to all of them as they went to their classes. 

Suna opened his phone and delete the 'timer' earlier. "Thanks to you, alarm", Suna whispered to himself. (He used the alarm to became a notification sound and make lies to make it look like it is a message in front of Osamu earlier).

The classes ended and they went to the Cafe.

To Be Continued:

Thanks for Reading

Vote, Comment, and share this story with your fellow BL lover

Sorry for the errors

Bye<3

Sorry I'm in a hiatus right now because it is the start of our school year

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 2.8K 15
PREVIOUSLY TITLED: Hold Me Please Edited: 02.22.2024 » You finally agree to help your cousin study and you meet his friends. What happens when one of...
35K 1.4K 28
[Regular weekly update] (Friday-Sunday) We used to be close but people can go from people you know to people to don't~ ...
150K 4.9K 30
bokuto~ the famous volleyball player, he's not any other celebrity, he's a softie, a sweetheart and is obsessed with owls for some strange reason. he...
3.1K 61 18
Hinata Shoyo and her friends are a well known group at an all girls school in NYC. One day they get news from the principle that their neighbor, an a...