The deal (Mondo Oowada X Read...

By SadBeetlejuice

You live your life as the ultimate mathematician. Even with your insane intelligence, you are physically weak... More

The classroom chapter 1
The unwanted reunion Chapter 2
A worried Taka and a flirty Mondo
The Gym
The monster
The dog and The Baseball Star
The sleepover
Under the cherry tree
An arrogant Heir and a Party
A kind Martial Artist and an odd friendship
Learning and love
A phonecall
The assembly and Lunch
The night at the Lake
Unwanted memories
Hes ok!
Mom and mama
The freedom
The question
The childhood Freind
The breakfast and the mall
The pastries and coffee
The arcade
The Prom!
Taka's Confession
Prom's end and Taka's new beginning

Kanna and my new beginning

130 5 0
By SadBeetlejuice

Taka walked off, taking a chunk of my heart, I turned around and followed the group back to school. I wiped my tears and followed Mondo to his motorbike, we rode silently to Hope's peak. We arrived at the building Mondo rubbed the back of his neck.

"Do you need time alone?" he looked at me.

"No...do you want to hang out?" I look at him, Mondo nodded. I smiled.

"I'll get ready!" walking to my dorm.

I walked into my dorm, then stopped when I closed the door, Kannas eyes pierced my soul, but now I saw her real eye color, a deep green.

"You took out your contacts.." I murmured. She stood up from my bed, her head hung.

"Y/n I'm so sorry..." My sister said. "About everything! I-i I'm quitting the crime... I want to stop this.."

I stepped back, already confusion and sadness swarmed my mind but now it doubled. I rubbed my temples.

"Okok. I've had a rough morning..." I murmured.

"I know, I've heard about Taka.." she said, I looked back into her eyes, her green irises staring back, a plea of forgiveness was in her eyes. She was genuine, you could always tell by her eyes.

"Taka? Thought you didn't know his name, you always called him pipsqueak or that hall monitor"

"Of course, I know the name of your best friend, dumb*ss" Kanna shook her head, rubbing her head.
"I'll get out of your hair, you and himbo were going out. I just wanted to say I'm sorry."

She patted my shoulder and waved, leaving the room. I sat on my bed, hands close to my chest.

"She sorry..." I murmured to myself, sorry, something I thought Kanna could never be. A ruthless crime organizer shows no apologies. I thought she was lying, she always would lie when we were kids. 

"y/n? shortcake?" mondo knocked on the door. "can I come in?" 

"yeah," I yelled through the door.

"Hey, Uhm, Leon and Sayaka want to go on a double date with us to go swimsuit shopping."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.7K 489 25
(non-despair au) you've been working as togamis assistant/servant for 3 three years now, he hated you and you hated him, until one day he asked you t...
49.1K 1.3K 15
UNFINISHED!! I got very uninspired LMAO One unsuspecting day, (y/n) is forcefully thrown into a killing game with sixteen other ultimate high school...
42.7K 912 28
Y/N L/N, the Ultimate Daemonologist, has been invited to join the prestigious Hope's Peak Academy. Little did he know he would be thrust into a killi...
2.2K 87 13
Meet Alan Hall, a fifteen-year-old lawyer who has entered a school called Hope's Peak Academy, where only the students who are the best in something...