𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐥𝐥 | 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐭�...

By hoeetani

"𝐢-𝐢 𝐚𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐭𝐞, 𝐬𝐢𝐫." "𝐬𝐢𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥, 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐥𝐥. 𝐡... More

one
two
four
five
six
seven
eight

three

8.9K 190 277
By hoeetani

YOUR EYES WIDENED, at the familiar voice, your hand quivering slightly as you held the phone.

"taiju..." your voice was low but clear for him to hear, and he just chuckled at the tinge of surprise in your voice.

"where have you been?!" you had been wondering about his sudden disappearance for weeks, if not nearly a month. he just left all of a sudden, without saying anything or leaving a note, but as far as you remember taiju told you before that he had a problem with his business, but you know that it is something more than that.

perhaps because he's linked with bonten?

"i'm on a trip,"he replied, and you almost roll your eyes at how phony his response is.

"make it atleast more believable.." you mumbled, as he just reacted with a low chuckled.

"why did you call?"

"can't i?"

"you're no fun, you're always lying." you know taiju well enough to know that he never calls someone at random, especially this late at night unless it is for something more important and serious.

"we were worried about your disappearance because you went so abruptly, is there a problem? are you okay? where are you now?"

"have you called your siblings?" you peppered him with questions.

"we're not that close, it really doesn't matter," he replied. that was simply his response to the questions you asked him, but it was enough to wash away your worries.

"you should tell them that you are fine; if you don't want to tell them that in person, i could do it for y-"

you paused when he interrupted you, his tone is becoming more serious.

"(y/n)?"

"oh?"

"i actually disappeared for some reason, doll. i don't want to tell you why because i don't wanna get you in trouble, but...." he paused. "you know bonten right?"

"b-bonten? uhm.. ofcourse," you replied, nervously. your heart pounding and your lips quivering as the anxiety began to rise within you.

"have you met any of the members by chance?"

"i was working at the club they owned, but didn't see them there very often, until this night.. i was the one who served their drinks at the time, as there were only two of them."

"you didn't talk to them, did you? or did they inflict harm on you?"

"no, i was just serving them that time," you lied, heart still pounding crazily as if it will explode any seconds. "why, taiju?"

"nothing, doll. just asking.." he spoke making you silent for a brief moment

"i heard that you were working in their club so i was worried about your situation," he added, a faint smile spread across your lips.

taiju cleared his throat before speaking again, completely finding a way to change the subject "by the way your older brother called me."

"h-he did? i haven't seen him for a week, i'm slowly becoming worried about him."

"yeah, he told me you were sick and borrowed money from me, which is why i called you suddenly," the slight smile that had spread across your lips vanished, your good mood immediately changing.

"that bastard!" hearing your brother's made up lie makes you clench your teeth and massage your temples, releasing an irritated groan.

"don't ever talk to him again, taiju!"

"i just want to make sure that you're fine, be careful okay?"

"okay,"

the 29-year-old man's lips curve up in response to your reply before hanging up the phone. his hands ran through his messy hair, his eyes glancing back at the two luggages resting on his glass table, and he let out a heavy sigh out of frustration.

"that motherfucker," he said, the image of the pink-mullet haired flashing through his mind.

it had never been his intention to connect with bonten again, his life being a deliquent and a criminal had come to an end years ago... he's nothing more than a normal wealthy business man living his life in peace.

he's had a changed of heart ever since that night during christmas eve

but then again, everything is getting more messed up now. he has no choice, but to see him again, now that their paths have crossed again. taiju doesn't give a fuck about them, or their criminal shits in general; he isn't afraid of them especially him, but he never anticipated your brother to be affiliated with them.

they're looking for him and will almost certainly kill him, but your brother shows no signs of fear and even planned on killing the pink-mullet haired man yet he failed. ofcourse taiju doesn't give a fuck about what happens to your brother as long as you are okay, but the problem is that your life is on the line as well.

he'll try to talk to manjiro again, and he's willing to pay the hundreds of millions that your brother owes them in exchange for your safety, however it seems that your brother enraged the bonten, and it would be difficult to simply pay them money given that your brother has been causing them shits.

"why don't we just take her instead? i heard that she's a hot shit too, i'm sure her body can repay her brother's debt!"

taiju sighs in frustration, his knuckles
turning white as he recalls what that pink-haired mullet man said, and he knows he'd definitely do it.

his mind flashes back to a picture of you smiling beautifully.

"you should smile more, put atleast a nice smile! kids are scared of you, y'know!"

he'd do everything he could to protect you.

_______________________________________

it's been few months since the shameful act that you committed with haitani ran, as well as the issue of your brother with bonten, in which you and your younger brother were deeply involved.

you remember those times where you couldn't sleep properly because you were scared shitless, you can't think clearly due to increasing anxiety, and you can't even bathe comfortably because that's when your pessimistic ideas attack your mind.

however, in your prayers, you and your younger brother are still alive and well. those negative ideas about you being shot multiple times by bonten or one of you being kidnapped did not come true which really relieves the hell out of you, it's been months and it just feels like a normal day like before.

"be sure to come home early okay?" you were jolted out of your trance when you heard yuzuha speak through the phone. "where the hell are you anyway?"

"still in the work,"

"you got a new job?"

"yeah, i did! a babysitter,"

"you've been keeping secrets from me lately, cut it out.."

"ofcourse i'm not, i just didn't tell you since it's not really that important," you told her and realized that you never tell anyone about your brother's issue with bonten because it's better that way. you don't want them to know because you'd be worried about them too.

"do you want me to drive you home?" she asked

"hakkai really needs you there, so focus on him instead. i'll be fine yuzuha,"

"take care," you heard her say, letting out a sigh before she hung up the phone.

"so what am i gonna do with you, huh?" you cooed, looking down at the small child who was embracing your knees, and she lets out a giggle before opening her arms and requesting to be carried.

"get away from her! i should be the one she's carrying!"

"zoro, don't shout. i'll carry you aft-"

"throw her away and carry me now!" the small child marched with a pout on his lips, cheeks puffed out, his small finger pointing towards his twin sister.

"you're so cute, zoro!" you crouch down to match his height, your face awestruck at how adorable he is, the fact that his chubby cheeks make him look like a chipmuk, so adorable.

"can you marry me when i grow older (y/n)?" he asked, as you pinched his soft cheeks.

"no," you laughed at his facial expressions, his eyebrows were scrunched cutely, as he crossed his small arms over his chest.

"where did you learn that anyway huh?"

"uncle mitsuya!" he answered before running away from you again, you almost forgot he wants to play hide and seek.

"zoro, we're not playing hide and seek! come here now, i don't want you to get lost," and it was too late, he was already gone.

"taking care of my children is such a hassle, isn't it?" you were on your way to find the devil child when you heard a familiar feminine voice that made you come to a halt.

"mori,"

she smiled at your way, "darling, you got to let go of (y/n)-chan, you are already big enough to walk by yourself,"

"NO!" the child stubbornly answered, hands and legs tightened around you, almost suffocating your body, yet you still managed to put a smile.

"it's getting late, darling. (y/n)-chan needs to leave, don't worry she'll comeback to tomorrow"

her grip on you didn't loosen up as you shifted your gaze to the young girl, just your bright (e/c) eyes meeting her puppy ones, a large pout spreading across her lips, her forehead wrinkled.

she looks down, "okay,"

"promise, i'll be back," you gently put her down, once her feet landed on the concrete floor, she ran to her mother and hugged her leg.

"thanks, (y/n)-chan"she said, holding a crying infant. "(y/n)-chan, i'm sorry i cannot drive you tonight. pah isn't here yet, and yuri can't stop crying.."

"i'll just get you a taxi,"

"oh, it's fine! i can just walk, our apartment isn't that far away from yours; it's only a two minutes walk"

"are you sure?" she asked.

"it isn't even that dark outside though, i'll be fine," you assured her, your gaze fixed on the wristwatch.

"plus, i have to pick something up at the shiba's house," you scratched the back of your neck, almost forgetting about it. you were scared and nervous, it was obvious in your presence and the way you acted, which is probably why yuzuha noticed your strange behavior for the past few days and forced you and your sibling to sleep in their place.

you know you can't stay there forever and must return to your home, so you have to collect your stuff in there, most notably your clothes.

a smile came across your lips, you waved your hand at them. "bye-bye!"

"promise, be back tomorrow!" zoro yelled, sending you a flying kiss.

was mitsuya the one who taught him those things? you thought as you started walking, leaving their house.

you raised your head above the the sky, the daylight is fading, the sun is already sinking toward the horizon, but it still casts a faint golden glow through the slowly approaching twilight.

"everyone must have been so busy.." you mumbled, looking at the empty sidewalk, your feet continuing to walk.

this street used to be bustling with activity, with dark alleyways teeming with deliquents and drunk teenagers, and the road was alive with noises with cars and motorcycle, but tonight if feels so deserted..

probably as a result of the incident few weeks earlier, which was perpetrated by some criminals who shot five men infront of everyone. luckily, the cops caught and jailed them those psychopaths; at the very least crime in this city would decrease if they were all gone.

but, somehow, there are number of large criminal organization that are extremely difficult to caught. they're the type of criminals whose crimes are frequently reported in the news.

the bonten appears out of nowhere in your mind, as you recall them being labeled as the worst criminal organization in japan. how did your brother come to know them in the first place?

your brows furrowed as you tried to recall hakkai saying something about being in a gang when he was a teenager. your mind flashes back back to him, telling you that your brother and mucho were both members of the gang he was part of.

he even tells you about others who were once a member of the gang are now wanted criminals in the city, if that's the case where did bonten came from? is ran haitani from the same gang as hakkai and your brothers before?

your mind was absorbed in your own thoughts as you continued to stroll, unbothered about the sky getting darker, but as soon as you heard footsteps behind you, your heart began to pound and your feet came to a halt.

you turned around, your gaze wandering down the lonely dark street.

yet there's no one following you

you took a deep breath, attempting to calm your your anxiety; maybe it's just your imagination, there's literally no one in the street, but just you.

the cold air blows the linen of your mini skirt as you nibble your lower lip and dig your hands deeper in your pockets. you stare down at the empty can laying on the ground and kick it, making a loud noise in the quiet street.

you resumed your walk, but this time faster, ignoring your heart's rapid beat. a shiver ran down your spine, and air became thicker. the other end of alleyways wasn't far away, but no matter how fast you walked, it didn't seem to be getting closer.

something was wrong, you had no idea but why do you sense someone watching you?

you just kept on walking faster, until you were about half way down the streets from the shiba's house, but then again you keep hearing noises as if there's someone following you.

it feels like a sharp needle has been removed from your heart, and relief washes over you when you felt your phone vibrate on your pocket.

"hakkai!" your lips shaking, you stared at the screen of your phone, not pausing the walk.

you were about press the button and answer his call when you feel your body bumped into someone, causing your phone to fall out from your hands and land on the ground.

"shit!"

"use your eyes, darling" you wrapped your arms around yourself and stared at the man infront of you,a a smirk forming on his rosy lips.

his brows were arched as he look down at your small figure, your chest move up and down as you tried to breathe, dread etched on your face making his smirk wider.

"you look scared, you okay?"

"p-please, help me! there's someone... there's someone f-following me!" you told him, stuttering out of fear. your hands are shaking and your face flushed due to the increased heart rate.

"oh? calm down, i'll help you" he replied, placing his veiny hand on your shoulder, trying to calm your trembling body as he dug his hand into his pocket to grab his phone.

he looks at you again, "i'll call the cops, don't worry"

"t-thankyou so much," your whole face brightened. a chuckled escaped his lips, and he drew his phone closer to his ear.

a smirk plastered on his appealing face, "found her,"

what the hell does he mean by that?

your eyes widened, you felt a rising tide of fear from your head to toe.

"what the hell do you mean by that?" you look at the pink-mullet-haired man, as you stepped back, however as you were about to run, his hand gripped your wrist tightly to the point it caused you to whimper from the pain.

"i was trying to act nice and help you, darling. why are you running away?" he asked, creeping you out with his mischievous smile. "acting nice? well not anymore.."

your blood ran cold, unable to run away as fear had paralyzed your legs.

The pink-mullet-haired man took a cloth out and pressed it forcefully against your nose.

As you struggled to fightback, another pair of hands grabbed your waist.

"gotcha,"

"HELP!" you screamed for help as loud as you could, you couldn't see anyone around as you thrashed and tried to scream, but any sounds coming frim your mouth were blocked.

"be quiet, darling. you can be as loud as you want once you're on my bed okay?" the pink-mullet-haired man whispered making your lips trembled, as tears rolled down your cheeks.

your vision was becoming blurry by the seconds, your senses were shutting down one by one, and the smell of the cloth was causing you to gradually lose your consciousness.

"sleep well, sunshine." koko whispered behind you, you feel his breath at the back of your neck.

your body begins to feel weaker and weaker and your eyes start to close.

this is unedited.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.7K 882 22
☼︎𝑅𝑎𝑛 𝐻𝑎𝑖𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑖 𝑥 𝐹𝑒𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑒 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟! [18+] '𝐼 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝𝑒𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑟𝑢𝑛𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑜𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑤𝑒𝑑𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐷𝑎𝑦, 𝐼 𝑑...
282K 11.9K 32
↳ In which Sanzu kidnaps the wrong person or In which Gen Z and Bonten met each other ___________________________ warning: I don't think this story i...
239K 10.8K 15
𝘽𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣!𝙈𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙮 𝙭 𝙁𝙚𝙢!𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 ❝I love seeing you happy.❞ In which, Mikey the leader of Japan's scariest criminal organization, Bonte...
593K 21.6K 49
[ 𝐻𝐴𝑅𝑈𝐶𝐻𝐼𝑌𝑂 𝑆𝐴𝑁𝑍𝑈 𝑋 𝐹𝐸𝑀!𝑅𝐸𝐴𝐷𝐸𝑅 ] "𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑙𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑡𝑠" 𝐺𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑎 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 ❗𝐼𝑁𝐹𝑂❗ 𝑠𝑒𝑐...