๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ | ๐ก๐š๐ข๐ญ๏ฟฝ...

By hoeetani

"๐ข-๐ข ๐š๐ฆ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐š ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ." "๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ, ๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ. ๐ก... More

two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight

one

17K 262 734
By hoeetani

BREATH IN, BREATH OUT everything will be alright.. just act tough as usual.

his bright amethyst orbs, which remind you of an expensive gemstone, bore into you, his gaze was intense, intimidating, sensual but charming all at once yet you still were mesmerized. just seeing him stare at you like that is already enough to make your heart race to the point where it is pounding rapidly.

who wouldn't be nervous if the one and only member of japan's worst criminal organization is now standing in front you? his black and white hair, which was gelled on the side, complemented his flawlessly sculptured face, and his incredible features absolutely scream perfection, making him look like a high-paid model yet behind his attractive looks, which would make any women drool, he is an actual criminal who kills people for his own pleasure.

"how much for a night?" ran asked, his veiny hand making it's way through your soft hair, tucking it behind your ear.

a lazy smirk crept up upon his face, his droopy eyes staring at your delicate face. you were so angelic, your presence emanated purity and beauty, he even questioned your existence in his thoughts, is he witnessing an angel? or is he merely high?

"my body isn't for sale." you spoke in a hushed tone, wave of worry washed over you as he just only hummed in response.

"then, are you giving it for free?" he asked, raising your head to meet his gaze as his thumb touched your soft plump lips, which were coated in crimson matte lipstick.

"i-i don't know."

"what a shame." the room fell silent, his hands gently letting go of your face, his expensive louis vuitton shoes making heavy footsteps as he walked over to the black luxurious couch.

"a-are you going to kill me?" your voice was low that it could barely be heard, but he certainly heard it, causing his lips to let out a small chuckle.

"come here, baby doll." his hand tapped his lap, motioning for you to sit on it.

his lustful gaze trailed slowly up and down your body, your mid-thigh-length spaghetti strap dress accentuated every curves on your body. it was somewhat revealing, yet it allows him to get a good view of your plump breasts.

you parted your lips to emit a shaky breath, the panic flowing through your body, but you still reluctantly followed what he said despite your mind's pessimistic way of thinking.

you sat on his lap, your back was on his front. he drew closer to your neck, his warm breath brushing your skin, making you uncomfortably bite your lower lip, hating the fact that this is turning you on.

"Of course i will, but if you prove me that you're worth keeping alive then i won't have to kill you.." he whispered, his lips connecting with your neck tenderly as he began a kissing trail down on it.

"has anyone touched you before?"

"w-what?" he trailed his big hand up and down the soft skin of your thigh.

"what's your name, doll?"

"(y/n) (l/n)."

"you're making me hard, (y/n)." your eyes widened a little, it was actually your first time sitting on someone's lap and the worst case is you can feel his hard bulge down there.

"when my full attention was drawn to you in the club for the first time, my mind kept telling me that i needed to touch and fuck your body." his lips were still showering your neck with kisses while his big hands were lightly wrapped around your waist. his touch was addicting to the point that you could feel the goosebumps on your skin travel up your arm and spine, the hair of the back of your neck rise up.

"would you let me do that, doll?" a naughty smirk slide across his lips, the way your body reacts continuously to his touch is giving him satisfication.

it only fuels his desire to fuck you hard.

you didn't even bother answering his question with your voice. instead, you nooded your head, causing him to stop licking your neck.

"use your voice," ran's deep voice entered through your eardrum as his hand suddenly grabbed your chin and inserted his two fingers in your mouth. "suck it."

and you did.

"when i fuck you, there's no holding back, doll." ran spoke. "so now, would you let me fuck you?"

"y-yes."

"good girl, now get on your knees."

his amethyst eyes sent a wave arousal down your core and the excitement and lust spread throughout your body like a fire.

you stood up and kneeled on the cold concrete floor, positioning yourself between ran's thighs, just what exactly he demanded. cupping your cheeks with his hands, ran's lips hungrily moved down to your chin and collarbone, peppering it with kisses and sucking lightly on the exposed skin making you gasp, as he finally attached his lips to yours.

it wasn't anything special, as you had anticipated. it was rough, full of desire and lust, which only adds to the excitement.

"show me what you got and i'll probably spare your life." after minutes of kissing, he broke away from the kiss and whispered, the fullness of his lips to the spot of your neck. "don't you disappoint me okay?"

you could feel your heart racing as your hands reached for his belt and slowly unbuckled it, revealing his massive boner that you're not sure if it will fit in your mouth, let alone in your dripping hole down there.

ran's felt himself twitch under his boxer, his hard cock already eager to be released. your hands reached for the waistband of his calvin klein boxer, pulling it down as your eyes instantly widened at how large it was. the sight of ran's cock already confirming you that it would be impossible to fit in your mouth.

your delicate palm stroke his length, wrapping your fingers around it, slowly going up and down, he felt your cool tongue licked his tip, making his breath hitched in the familiar sensation. you opened your mouth wide, taking half of his length into your mouth, the thick skin of his cock slid onto your tongue as you started bobbing your head back and forth, already tasting his salty yet sweet precum.

ran moaned, letting out a shaky breath as he stared down at your eyes, the wetness of your mouth along with your tongue was driving him crazy.

you twirled your tongue around his cock, your mouth stretching to take every inch of his size. ran's length is really big that you almost feel like gagging. he grabbed your hair, pushing your head further down as you felt his cock reaching the back of your throat, making new tears slowly well up in the corner of your eyes as you still continue bobbing your head and sucking his dick.

ran's mouth parted in pleasure, yet he still keep his eyes on your tears-stained face, you were really gagging, and the fact that your mouth sucking his dick, made you even more hotter in his eyes, making him want to throw you on the bed and fill you with his cum.

"just keep going, doll. it feels so...good.." you quickened your pace, his soft moans filling your ear. it was actually satisfying your mind is full of lust as ran exploded inside your mouth, filling you with his cum.

yet his cock is still standing hard and proud..

"good girl.." he breathlessly spoke. "but this cock has a lot of cum to fill your pussy."

"strip infront of me, doll. and lay in the bed with your legs spread open." and you did as he said, you stripped naked infront of him, removing your dress, red lace bra and panty, and he only watched. the amusement of his lips never wavered, ran savoured every seconds of you stripping.

you lay down on the luxurious soft bed, spreading your legs wide open, as he began to remove his clothes. your gaze that was burning with lust stared at the black tattoo on right side of his body that goes to his arm, midsection and leg.

he's really hot..

ran licked his lips, staring at your dripping hole. what a fortunate time for him to enjoy his night with delicious food, all thanks to the bonten's advisor who immediately caught you at the club. he slide between your thighs, his slim waist touching yours, his mascular hand pinning both of your hands together over your head, his familiar smirk creeping up his lips once more.

he's in control

"you look so beautiful" he whispered, your eyes trailed down on his lips as a small chuckle escape from his mouth at how eager you look right now, he never imagined a girl like you could be that easy to fuck or did he simply intimidate you into letting him fuck you?

"s-sir.." you gasped as you feel his warm tongue connecting on the skin of your neck, slowly moving down over your collarbone and breast while his other hand played with your hardened nipple.

"a-ah..." biting your bottom lip to refrain yourself from moaning, your back arches from the sudden pleasure of ran's long fingers rubbing your clit.

"sir? that's not what i want to hear.."

"s-sir!.." you couldn't help but moan loudly when he inserted his long fingers inside of you, pumping in and out in a torturous speed. the juices from your wet cavern allowing him to move his fingers in even more quicker pace.

"look how wet you are for me" ran spoke in a deep voice, biting your bottom lip as he can feel your walls clenching onto his fingers.

it was getting wetter with every pump.

your lips parted in pleasure, in each pump brings you bliss. a gasp came out of your mouth, along with other moans. your legs were trembling from the too much sensation he's giving as you feel the knot began to form on your core.

"cum" and you did, releasing your juices in his fingers which he gladly licked it.

"i'm not going to be gentle with you, doll ♡︎" ran slid the tip of his cock against your pussy lips, teasing the eagerness of your cunt to be penetrate by him. your lips parted to let out a small whimper of how still sensitive your clit is, but you know that you still wanted more... more of him

spreading your legs even wider, ran slammed his cock deep in your dripping entrance without even warning you as you gasped, a single tear rolled down on your cheek as you felt the goosebumps on your skin crawl up on your arms and spine.

it hurts, the thickness of his cock was painfully stretching your walls. ran exhaled deeply, droopy eyes staring at yours, mind's on cloud nine with the image of his cock being buried deep inside you, tightly wrapped by your walls and coated with your wetness inside.

"you feel so good.." he huskly whispered, continuing to pound his hips into yours, sending a wave of pleasure through both of you with each thrust.

"sir r-ran...."

"didn't i already tell you that i don't want you to call me that?" ran said, thrusting harder and faster, his cock rubbing against your walls, hitting the most sensitive spot inside you that got your eyes rolling back in pleasure.

"r-ran... don't stop" you pleaded, filling the room with your breathy moans. ran smirked, observing how lewd you looked with your lips parted in pleasure, tear-stained face, crimson cheeks, messy hair and everything about you is just so perfect.

you wrapped your legs around his waist as he leaned down and buried his neck in the crook of your neck, making another hickey as ran pushed another thrust inside you, reaching your core and hitting your sensitive spot making you arch your back and curl your toes.

"y-yes, right there!.." you let out a small cry, his action brought an odd yet strong of pleasure to you.

"fuck" he cursed under his breath. "you look so fucking sexy." one of his hands coming down to your breasts and giving them a small rub before pinching and squeezing it.

"i'm keeping you, doll.." he said, panting heavily, biting your lower lip as you responded with a soft moan wrapping your hands around his neck to deepen the kiss.

"Mmphh..." you moaned louder and louder, it had gotten to the point where you couldn't even compose your own sentence.

"fuck, (y/n).." you could see the sweat forming on his forehead, his moans and yours filled the room. the overstimulation was overwhelming his body as your nails started digging on his back as he began thrusting even more strongly, to the point where your breasts were bouncing.

"s-sir!"

"i-im going to cum.." you could feel your walls clenching around him making him let out a sexy moan.

ran could feel the familiar waves of heat coursing through his body and he knows he's going to burst any moment and so do you. your legs began to tremble, giving your lips a rough kiss, ran thrusted into you a few more times before filling you in with his warm liquid as you also came.

"are you on pill?" ran asked, he pulled out his dick, emptying your inside.

"yes" you tiredly replied, feeling the exhaustion in your body.

"too bad, i was hoping that you'd carry my babies~" he spoke, letting out a pant as he wrapped his arms around your waist and laid his head on your chest that are full of hickeys.

"are you this sweet with your whores too, sir ran?" your eyelids are getting heavier and heavier.

"of course not" he replied, feeling the softness of your breasts. "after fucking them, i shot them on the head and leave their body to rot"

a weak chuckle escaped your lips, "then are you going to kill me too?"

"well, if you keep calling me sir then maybe i will" he answered but you're already fast asleep, which made the haitani chuckle. "i'll keep you, doll. and probably will make you our sex slave? what do you think about that?"

"hmm.. i wonder if rindou would love my idea?"

𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬:

-𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐞
-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐠 𝐮𝐬𝐞
-𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫
-𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐬
-𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐞
-𝐨𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
-𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝
-𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐬
-𝐭𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩

𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐨𝐤𝐲𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐢.

-𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐞𝐫.

𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐞.

𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐤!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.4K 3K 28
"๐ˆ ๐‡๐Ž๐๐„ ๐ˆ ๐–๐€๐’ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐…๐€๐•๐Ž๐”๐‘๐ˆ๐“๐„ ๐‚๐‘๐ˆ๐Œ๐„." a rindou haitani x fem reader story ๐๐Ž๐๐“๐„. ๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐๐„ ยฉ archirin 2021 [ c...
21.4K 549 39
"๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜€๐—ผ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฑ?" ๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜… ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ฟ ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๏ฟฝ...
592K 21.6K 49
[ ๐ป๐ด๐‘…๐‘ˆ๐ถ๐ป๐ผ๐‘Œ๐‘‚ ๐‘†๐ด๐‘๐‘๐‘ˆ ๐‘‹ ๐น๐ธ๐‘€!๐‘…๐ธ๐ด๐ท๐ธ๐‘… ] "๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘š๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘ " ๐บ๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘Ž ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ โ—๐ผ๐‘๐น๐‘‚โ— ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘...
362K 16.8K 84
Playgirl of Shibuya clash with Rulers of Roppongi "You know you are mine right? I'll eliminate anyone who dares to get close to you" -Ran Haitani "Fo...