The Potter Clan's Vengeance

By _Black__Dragon__

Thomas potter is the "Boy-Who-Lived." His fame and future named by the beloved wizard of the light, Albus Dum... More

Authors Note
Chapter 1 : The Fateful Night
Chapter 2 : Potter's History
Chapter 3 : Gringotts , revelations to blocks placed by A.P.W.B
Chapter 4 : Preperation for Schooling
Chapter 5 : Schooling in black manor, confrontations
Chapter 6 : End of schooling , Duel
Chapter 7 : Shopping
Chapter 8 : Confrontations
Chapter 9 : Surprises, Loving care
Chapter 10 : Pottersville & Bannermen
Chapter 11 : Hogwarts , Sorting
Chapter 12 : Confrontations with Parents
Chapter 13 : Confrontations with Brother , Classes
Chapter 14 : Troll in Hogwarts
Chapter 15 : Christmas Reconciliations
Chapter 16 : Philosophers Stone I
Chapter 17 : Philosophers Stone II
Chapter 18 : Confrontations with Foe
Chapter 19 : Afternath & end of the year
Chapter 20 : Dueling championship, Darkest time in Potter's History
Chapter 22 : Start of second year , Dumbledore!! Flying Car!
Chapter 23 : Finding Chamber of Secrets
Chapter 24 : Chamber of Secrets, Revelation as Heir of Slytherin and Gryffindor
Chapter 25 : Salazar Slytherin's letter and heir of Darkness!!
Chapter 26 : Gryffindor Castle
Chapter 27 : Godric Gryffindors life and Godric Gryffindors journal
Chapter 28 : Family Meeting and Guilt
Chapter 29 : Marriage Contract!
Chapter 30 : Beginning of 3rd year
Chapter 31 : 3rd year II
Chapter 32 : Wizengamot, Date!
Chapter 33 : Date! End of the year
Chapter 34 : World cup
Chapter 35 : 4th year I
Chapter 36 : Triwizard tournament I
Chapter 37 : Tournament {Task - 1}
Chapter 38 : Yule Ball
Chapter 39 : 2nd Task I
Chapter 40 : 2nd Task II
Chapter 41 : 3rd Task I
Chapter 42 : 3rd Task II
Chapter 43 : Peverell Ghost! Death of Hadrian Potter
Chapter 44 : Attack on Diagon Alley.
Chapter 45 : Death of Charlus Potter?
Chapter 46 : Return of Ancients.
Chapter 47 : Return of Ancients {Pt. 2}. Death of pink toad.
Chapter 48 : Assault on Daphne.
Chapter 49 : Secret Saviour!?
Chapter 50 : Harry in Potter's Castle
Chapter 51 : History of Peverells
Chapter 52 : Gaunt shack, Revenge
Chapter 53 : Harry at Grimmauld Place
Chapter 54 : Grindelwald's End
Chapter 55 : Hogwarts Revamped I
Chapter 56 : Hogwarts Revamped II
Chapter 57 : The end of 78th Potter Lord
Chapter 58 : Battle of Hogwarts (I)
Chapter 59 : Battle of Hogwarts (II), Potters Banner!
Chapter 60 : Battle of Hogwarts III, Endgame. The end of Voldemort!?
Chapter 61 : Afternath of war
Chapter 62 : Honours!
Chapter 63: Epilogue!

Chapter 21 : Dumbledore you have messed up!! Reunion

16.9K 374 44
By _Black__Dragon__

Chapter 21

30th July, Potter Castle.

Charlus was standing near the floo to greet the guests who were about to arrive for the meeting.

The first to come was James, Followed by Thomas, Lily, and Rose, who was with her mother. Charlus showed them to the room, but he could see his Grandchildren looking at him curiously. Of course, why would they not? After all, he was Charlus Potter, who even Grindelwald feared to face, and they had grown up listening to his stories.

Charlus wished that he knew more about his other grandchildren, but the previous circumstances didn't support his wish. Now he was sure he would spend time with his grandchildren, he was determined to unite his family once again.

Charlus was thinking about this when he was interrupted by the floo lighting up revealing Albus Dumbledore, who was greeted by a reluctantly smiling Charlus. He then led him to the meeting room where all the refreshments were already served.

Charlus took a deep breath as he started.

"Well you all may not know why I called you for a family meeting after so many years, but we have some urgent matters that need to be discussed. For starters, let's talk about Halloween night. As we all know Dorea was looking after both Harry and Thomas...."

"Yes dad, I also wanted to talk about Harry. You know he attended Hogwarts this year... he has turned dark; he is in Slytherin, a disgrace to the Potter family and he claims to be heir Potter. I want you to disown him, otherwise he will surely disgrace the House of Potter. Make Thomas the Heir, since after all, he is the boy who lived." James told him.

"Yes sir, Harry has turned dark." Dumbledore added for assurance.

"Now listen to me James Charlus Potter, you are not allowed to interrupt me or tell me what I have to do. Just shut up and listen to me. Both of you." Charlus glared which silenced them.

"Now, where was I? Yes, Dorea was Babysitting both the twins during that time when Voldemort attacked Godric's hollow. Dorea was nearly killed by your foolishness." Charlus was again interrupted, this time not by James or Dumbledore, but by Lily.

"What do you mean by 'nearly killed'? She was dead! Me, James, and Sirius saw her body in the nursery." Lily Potter, the brightest witch of her age told her Father in law.

"Yes, she was nearly dead. You saw her body, but did you check to see if she was dead? No, she was not dead; she had passed out due to depletion of the magical reserve by dueling Voldemort." Charlus said, waiting for their response.

"Does that mean Mom is alive? Dad, are you serious?" James asked as tears filled his eyes.

Charlus nodded and pointed towards the door where Dorea stood with Harry. Before anyone could talk James ran towards his mother, hugged her, and started to sob uncontrollably. Dorea was trying to console him, and Charlus watched it with a lot of emotions filling him. He knew this was his son, not the man who abandoned his child; that couldn't be him, surely he was under the control of someone else. Dumbledore and others saw Harry, who just blinked at Dumbledore. Charlus saw it and smirked. Before anyone could say anything he saw Rose running towards him and hugging his legs. Harry picked her up.

"Harry!" Rose exclaimed as she rushed towards Hadrian to hug him.

"Hey Rosy, I missed you so much."

"I missed you too, Big Brother."

"Do you fancy some sweets?" Harry asked her

"Yes!" Rose exclaimed; this was the reason why she liked Harry more than anyone, he gave her sweets every time he met her.

"Toby!" Harry called his House elf.

"Yes master Harry?" Toby appeared.

"Toby, can you bring some sweets for my sister?" Harry told his friend who nodded and disappeared, coming back with a basket of sweets and stood holding it.

"Rose, would you like to see the zoo, or would you like a tour of the castle first? If you want to see the zoo then we can take Thomas with us and feed him to the Griffins; after all, they love to eat juicy fat pigs." Harry said as Rose giggled. He turned to see everyone who was seeing both of them in awe. He could see James had calmed down and was looking at them only.

"Everyone come sit down. Yes, Hadrian you can go show Rose and Thomas the zoo after the meeting, I think your Grandmother would love to accompany you." Charlus told him while they were sitting on the couch. Hadrian sat next to his Grandmother who took Rose from him, Rose and Dorea started to talk; they both surely did like each other and instantly got on. They were silenced when Charlus cleared his throat.

"James, how do you know Harry was trained by a Dark wizard? Harry was with me. I trained him. How can you classify someone as dark just because they are in Slytherin? Then you must admit you were also raised by a Slytherin. Does it make your mum Dark?" Charlus defended.

"I knew Harry couldn't be a squib, so when I took him to the goblins to test him, do you know what I found Dumbledore?" Charlus turned to Dumbledore who grew Pale. He wanted to take his wand out and obliviate everyone, but he knew before he could remove his wand he would be killed, so he decided to quit.

"I found out that Harry had 90% blocks placed on his magic, and guess who placed it on him?" Charlus asked James and Lily.

"What?!" James and Lily both screamed at this.

"It was Albus Dumbledore, the same person who told you Harry was a squib." Charlus finished

James and Lily both had their wands in their hands pointed toward Dumbledore who looked confused. How could they both point wands at him? He had fed them a loyalty potion this morning. Crap! It wasn't a strong enough potion, it had been broken.

" Now James, Lily, you must understand all I did was for the greater good. I did everything because Thomas needed to be the Boy Who Lived; he needed special attention, he is destined to defeat Voldemort when he returns." Dumbledore started to argue.

"Stop that shit of 'The Greater Good' Dumbledore! How dare you do this to our family? Because of you we sent our son away! I can't believe we agreed to send Harry away. And who are you to decide what we should do with our children?" James told him in which Lily nodded in agreement.

"Don't you dare point your wand on my family. Before you could even point your wand on any Potter in our ancestral home you would be killed. Get lost!" Charlus spat at Dumbledore.

Dumbledore soon left; he was sure he could place compulsions again on the Potters and control them.

Now everyone turned to Harry who was seeing all this with largely open eyes. When he sensed everyone seeing him he just looked uncomfortable being stared at.

"Harry, we are sorry. Please forgive us." James and Lily both pleaded with him.

Harry just turned to his Grandparents, who nodded at him, but he was still unconvinced. Before he could reply for them to piss off his grandfather interrupted them.

"Harry why don't you come to the study? We do have a few things to discuss." Charlus ordered.

Harry followed his grandfather to the study while Dorea started to talk to her grandchildren, trying to get to know them and soon took both of them on the tour of the castle and the Zoo, leaving James and Lily alone, who were filled with guilt.

Charlus and Dorea both were sure that their son and their daughter in law couldn't abandon their son, they were surely under spells.

While all of this happened, Charlus was talking to Harry.

'You know our family hasn't been divided in centuries as it is now.'' Charlus said

"You know what happened when our family was separated last time?" Charlus asked Harry.

"Yes, the Potter Massacre." Harry replied bluntly.

"Yes Harry. I don't want our family to be separated, I want a united Potter family to stand together." Charlus said to Harry sternly.

"Harry, listen to me. I know you can't forgive them, but you must understand they were surely under compulsions, charms, and many other spells placed by Dumbledore, and this was confirmed by Sirius. He told me that he was also under spells and potions. When I took you to Gringotts for checking blocks, you also had a Loyalty potion keyed to Dumbledore. Now, why don't you decide after we go to Gringotts and check for any spells they may have? Then you are free to decide." Charlus told Harry, who just nodded.

When they came out they could see the guilt-filled eyes of James and Lily who looked towards Harry with hope, but he just rolled his eyes seeing the situation. Charlus told them that everyone would be flooing to Gringotts, to which James and Lily headed towards Floo. Once they had gone Charlus told Molby to bring Thomas and Rose, and Charlus took them to Gringotts.

In Gringotts, Thomas was tested first. The results shocked everyone -

Name: Thomas Charlus Potter

Born: July 31st, 1980

Parents:

Mother

Lily Potter nee Evans

Father

James Charlus Potter

Inheritance:

Most Ancient and Most Noble House of Potter (Paternal) – Secondary Heir

Most ancient and Most Noble House of Gryffindor (Paternal)- Secondary heirship only

Most ancient and Most Noble House of Peverell (Paternal)- secondary Heirship only

Most ancient and Most Noble House of Slytherin (Maternal) only member

Most ancient and Most Noble House of Ashwood (Maternal) Primary heir

Abilities:

Power core: 80% available (20% blocked by A.P.W.B.D 10 years ago,]

Natural Occlumency (Blocked by A.P.W.B.D 1 year ago)

Natural Legilimency (Blocked by A.P.W.B.D 1 year ago)

Natural healing ability (70% blocked by A.P.W.B.D. 1 year ago)

Potions

Loyalty potion to Albus Dumbledore before 10 years

Hate potion keyed to Charlus Potter by Albus Dumbledore before 10 years

Hate potion keyed to Slytherin house, Dark side and Dark families by Albus Dumbledore

Hate Potion keyed to Hadrian Potter by Albus Dumbledore before 1 year

The same went for James and Lily. They too had the same potions keyed to them, but they also had compulsions that were broken a year ago. Thankfully Rose didn't have any. The only question James and Lily had was how Lily was a descendant of Slytherin. They were about to interrupt when Charlus told them he would answer everything when they went home.

Harry headed to his room soon after they returned to the castle. He was in a dilemma. Should he forgive his parents for abandoning him and his brother for being a prat this year? It was obvious he was prat because of the hate potions he was dosed with, and his parents, they had many potions and compulsions which had been placed on them for the last 10 years. Surely he was not going to spare Dumbledore; he was responsible for his family breaking apart and his parents abandoning him, for not being close to his brother, and hell he didn't even know he had a sister.

No one dared to oppose Charlus Potter in Europe, except his Grandmother of course, but his grandfather was still the most influential man even after he retired from the Wizengamot. Here Dumbledore thought he would get away by breaking the Potter family in two via Potions, etc. Get ready Dumbledore, you have a lot to pay for. The Scion of Potter Clan is coming to take his Vengeance.

Hey guys. Sorry for being late, but I'll try to post the second year as soon as possible.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

715K 17.2K 33
Harry James Potter has a brother named, Jacob Lilly Potter who is declared Boy-who-lived after that fateful Halloween night. But what happens when Du...
571K 12.7K 15
Lily and James Potter had two boys "born as the seventh month dies". The oldest was Evan James Charlus Potter. And the youngest was Hadrian Sirius Or...
63.4K 1.5K 29
What if James and Lily Potter were hiding something about Lily's pregnancy? What if Harry had a twin that no one knew about? What if Voldemort tried...
17.9K 630 26
We all know the story of Harry Potter. But what if their was another boy in the story. Live your journey with the book. And find what the journey uph...